Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Battling and Trading Archive

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 14, 2010, 06:14:38 AM
Celebi

Default Official Battle Vid Thread!

I saw a discussion about this so I decided to make it
Yeah, so post your battle video codes here. Try posting it on Youtube and giving us the link to it as well because people might not have access to the Internet on their DS's. If you have a battle with a member over here, do not state who it is until they accept. Do not post a video of your battle with a specific gym leader, as this is not allowed. ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC AND ASK FOR POKEMON WHICH SOMEONE USED.

Previous Battle Video thread: http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=1125

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; November 14, 2010 at 11:18:45 AM. Reason: Added link to old thread
Old November 14, 2010, 06:31:09 AM
Giratina

I made one of these a loooong time ago, but it hasn't been posted on since March. :3
By the way, there's a Youtube account with a few battle videos on it here that, again, hasn't been used for ages. Unfortunately to log in you need to use an e-mail (Because Google sucks like that), so maybe Cat can change that to an @floatzel.net e-mail and we can give out the password so that everyone at VR can use it. Or you could just upload the videos to your own channel.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; November 14, 2010 at 11:17:12 AM. Reason: Dude. No being a moron. I changed both the password and the e-mail address.
Old December 29, 2010, 07:58:10 PM
Mudkip

My YouTube account:Hydrozaft