Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Introductions

Notices

Introductions If you're new, this is your first stop after signing up!

Search this Thread
Old September 5, 2014, 01:31:28 PM
Joltik

Default Hi Everybody!

Hello I'm just starting on Victory Road here.

I can say I am kind of new to Pokémon, I actually started playing it on the 4th gen with a copy of SoulSilver That I still have around but left it after that because I did not really like the 5th gen at all.

Recently got into 6th Gen with more insterst, it is the first time i'm actually getting into breeding and EV training really, Still working on a good team to use for battles, so if you have any recommendations I'll be glad to hear them all! thanks!

P.D.: Anyone here likes Fire Emblem Games?
Old September 5, 2014, 02:15:51 PM

Welcome to the forum! I've personally trained a couple people for battling and there are others here who would be glad to help you out as well. Oh, and I can tell you some tricks concerning breeding and EV training to make those things easier.

And yes, I have a total of 3 Fire Emblem games: Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, and Awakening. I'm not too much of a Fire Emblem fan, but Awakening was my favorite one in the series.
Old September 5, 2014, 02:25:01 PM
Joltik

Welcome to the site. It's nice to finally see a new introduction thread (mine was the last.)
Also, I've never played Fire Emblem, and I know virtually nothing about it...Hope to see you around!
Old September 5, 2014, 03:31:57 PM
Keldeo

Why hello there.

Also you've still been in Pokémon longer than me, my first game was Black 1 in January 2011 c:

Edit: I've never played an FE game but I'd like to. They seem kid of expensive, even used, though : /

Last edited by Dragonite; September 5, 2014 at 03:32:33 PM.
Old September 5, 2014, 06:36:18 PM
Joltik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
Welcome to the forum! I've personally trained a couple people for battling and there are others here who would be glad to help you out as well. Oh, and I can tell you some tricks concerning breeding and EV training to make those things easier.

And yes, I have a total of 3 Fire Emblem games: Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, and Awakening. I'm not too much of a Fire Emblem fan, but Awakening was my favorite one in the series.
Thank you very much, I would appreciate all that information, thank you =D and yes Awakening is by far the best one, although I've never played Tharcia 777 (I think) for the SNES which is supposed to be one of the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by User 101 View Post
Welcome to the site. It's nice to finally see a new introduction thread (mine was the last.)
Also, I've never played Fire Emblem, and I know virtually nothing about it...Hope to see you around!
Thanks, I hope to be here for a long time, thank you for the welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
Why hello there.

Also you've still been in Pokémon longer than me, my first game was Black 1 in January 2011 c:

Edit: I've never played an FE game but I'd like to. They seem kid of expensive, even used, though : /
Probably I've been longer playing pkmn but most likely you are better than me already. Those games tend to be so expensive for how awesome they are, you must get them when they come out our you will miss on them.

Anyway, regarding Pokémon I am currently breeding Trapinchs because I want to get a nice Flygon, I think I'll be looking to make a UU team.

Last edited by Alirubit; September 5, 2014 at 06:38:33 PM.
Old September 5, 2014, 06:54:29 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your time here.
Old September 6, 2014, 02:27:14 PM
Joltik

Thank you for the welcome!