Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Blogs

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 5, 2013, 03:21:55 PM
Haxorus

Default A 100% Charged up Blog!

I've been wanting to make a blog for a while now, but nothing ever exciting happens in my life. x3 But hopefully that can change. Owait, I would probably need a title....ummm...*scribbles a title that first comes to her*

A 100% Charged Up Blog!
By: Super Pichu62

I...guess that'll work? Oh well. Also note that my blog will include a lot of random stuff. Like this for example. You'll see that Pichu in every post. Cause I'm random like that~

But otherwise, enjoy~!
Old February 5, 2013, 03:33:18 PM
Haxorus

Default Post #1: Naka-kon Planning! Yes!

So I got the news today that I will be going to Naka-kon 2013 in March, and this is very exciting for me since this is my very first convention that I get to go to. If none of you know, Naka-kon is a Japanese Anime convention that is big for the Mid-American folks. There a tons of panels, artists, and vendors I'm excited to visit and meet. More information about the convention can be found here.

I've also wanted to cosplay in a long time, so I also have plans that I will upload a sketch up in a later post. I already know who and what I'm going to cosplay as, but I'll make that a surprise along with my sketch.
Sadly, I can't afford to go for the whole weekend but I will go on Saturday which most panels and events are happening. I promise to take lots of pictures and upload them here once I get them....and I mean LOTS.

So I have one question though, is anybody else planning to go to Naka-kon this year on Saturday? I would love to meet a VR member IRL! Please tell me as a PM or a VM~

Oh! Forgot the . Well I guess thats it for today, see you guys tomorrow!