Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Technology

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 5, 2013, 05:41:44 AM
Kyurem

Default Headsets and headphones

What headsets do you use, if any? Or do you use headphones (no microphone) instead? What do you think of it?

(I'm actually looking for suggestions on headphones and headsets. Ear buds work, but... well, there's bound to be more comfortable options when I'm at home.)
Old June 5, 2013, 06:46:58 AM
Haxorus

I use some un- branded headphones which has a microphone installed in it. It's pretty bad but hopefully I will be getting a 2 in 1 Xbox 360/ PC headset soon.
Old June 5, 2013, 08:11:24 AM

I used the Playstation-branded Pulse headphones up until about a month ago. Worked really well until I dropped them while they were in my backpack with books.

The right cup broke. Superglued it and it worked for a few months more. It just recently came off the wire connections. The left cup and mic still work though, and it's a really nice quality headset.
Old June 5, 2013, 02:10:35 PM
Haxorus

When I'm out on a walk, I usually use the headset included with my iPhone. It's perfect during the winter, as I don't have to take my gloves off just to control the phone. They also work pretty well with my USB headset adapter when I'm using voice chat on Second Life.

For just about everything else (including remixing!), I use my Sony MDR-MA100's, a pretty nice-sounding set of headphones for around $30 US Dollars. Plus, the earpieces are angled inside the cups for a more comfortable fit and listening experience. The cord may be too long for some (about 6 ft long), and there's no microphone, but they do sound nice. :3

Last edited by Seiji J. Konokama; June 5, 2013 at 02:13:42 PM.
Old June 6, 2013, 07:33:35 PM
Zoroark

For a headset I use a basic mic made by Xbox. For headphones I like beats by Dre. Pricey but worth it