Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games > Minecraft

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 29, 2012, 11:41:44 PM
Floatzel

Smile What is your best Minecraft Build

Tell me the build you are most proud of on minecraft! mine is when i build a fighting arena on my friend's server.
Old July 29, 2012, 11:52:13 PM
Administrator

I'm proud of my first house that wasn't a hole in a mountain (everyone starts with those anyway ). It might be silly to be proud of that, but I was proud to have gotten far enough to do that.

I was later proud of completely surrounding a large island with a wide walkway of stone bricks, including a couple wooden bridges.
Old July 30, 2012, 12:29:07 AM
Kyurem

On the Xbox me and my friends created an underground civilization. It's made by about 10 of us and some other come and goers. Each of us have our own rooms, so it's huge.
We also got 2 or 3 quarrys that lead down to slime farms and a castle surrounding the nentrance underground.
Old July 30, 2012, 12:35:14 AM
Shaymin

Mine was just a silly little boat... Which got over shadowed the next week when my friend built an entire battleship right next to it... <:T
Old July 30, 2012, 06:25:19 AM
Giratina

It would either be the ridiculous obstacle course I built on the VR server before it went into a temp. world or the floating house that's at the end of the obstacle course. There's just something about floating buildings that I enjoy in MC. That or underwater buildings.
Old July 30, 2012, 06:59:17 AM
Giratina

Mine was a Lava Fountain, caved by glass, and a Water Fountain over it. Anyone know a way that I can upload pictures from Xbox360 MC?
Old July 30, 2012, 10:01:55 AM
Volcarona

So far, my best build is an aesthetically pleasing and compact adjustable enchanting library with three (four if you're technical) settings. One for low-level enchantments, one for mid-level enchantments, and one for high-level enchantments (calibrated for 1.3). I'll probably have to rip it up and build it again due to the piston changes in the near update, but building's the fun part, anyway.
Old July 30, 2012, 10:15:22 AM
Haxorus

I built something I named "Saturn Tower" a few months ago.
A tall tower with rings floating around it. Also three large glass spheres above it, covered in water. A waterfall also falling down through the central part of the tower. Also balconies. Or whatever those should be called...
Old July 30, 2012, 12:39:32 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
Mine was a Lava Fountain, caved by glass, and a Water Fountain over it. Anyone know a way that I can upload pictures from Xbox360 MC?
You need to a Facebook account first. Then you need to link that to your Minecraft in some way, and you can take screenshots and upload them to Facebook.
Old July 30, 2012, 04:33:37 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
I'm proud of my first house that wasn't a hole in a mountain (everyone starts with those anyway )
I spent my first night in a small wooden shack and crapping myself because a chicken came through the one-block hole in the wall. ;~;

I once built a really nice-looking Eevee out of wood. A 3-D one, not pixel-art. This was back when you could glitch infinitely-burning logs that wouldn't spread fire, but I must've done something wrong because that stuff spread. Fast.
Old September 21, 2012, 11:10:59 AM
Floatzel

I recently built a massive spleef arena
Old September 21, 2012, 01:11:23 PM
Zoroark

The Citadel is my greatest build.
At the spawn point there is a diamond monorail that takes you to main complex. When it stops you get of and push it back (it's mostly power rails). The entrance to it is also made of diamond blocks. You climb down the ladder until you get to the main room (not made of diamonds) there are four different rooms you can go to, as well as a library that you climb an adjacent ladder to. The library is, you guessed it. Made of diamonds.
Old September 21, 2012, 06:08:07 PM
Keldeo

Mine is my flying ship and later a castle that I built out on the server.
Old September 21, 2012, 08:24:14 PM
Regigigas

As I learn more and more about this game, my builds get better and better. My best one so far is a house where the entrance is completely hidden from view by Jeb's Door [if you don't know what Jeb's Door is, it's basically a piston door that' completely blends in with the wall it's in when closed]. Inside the house is almost everything I would need to get whatever resource I would need in a fairly compact space. So far it has an enchanting room, brewing room, treasure room, and various farms downstairs [so far wheat, pumpkin, melon, netherwart, sugar cane and cow]. Planning to add a portal room, crafting room, deluxe bedroom, mob grinders and other farms [cactus, mushroom, tree, chicken, sheep, pig and a pond for fish]. A path from the farming floor leads to my strip mine, where I mainly mine obsidian to line the walls, floors and ceilings with obsidian [To keep creeper damage to a minimum].

I should take pics sometime to show it off...once it's finished.

Last edited by Shade; September 21, 2012 at 08:36:58 PM.
Old September 22, 2012, 05:39:29 AM
Floatzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
As I learn more and more about this game, my builds get better and better. My best one so far is a house where the entrance is completely hidden from view by Jeb's Door [if you don't know what Jeb's Door is, it's basically a piston door that' completely blends in with the wall it's in when closed]. Inside the house is almost everything I would need to get whatever resource I would need in a fairly compact space. So far it has an enchanting room, brewing room, treasure room, and various farms downstairs [so far wheat, pumpkin, melon, netherwart, sugar cane and cow]. Planning to add a portal room, crafting room, deluxe bedroom, mob grinders and other farms [cactus, mushroom, tree, chicken, sheep, pig and a pond for fish]. A path from the farming floor leads to my strip mine, where I mainly mine obsidian to line the walls, floors and ceilings with obsidian [To keep creeper damage to a minimum].

I should take pics sometime to show it off...once it's finished.
I would love to see that :3
Old September 23, 2012, 07:53:35 AM
Giratina

If I actually feel like completing it, my best build might just be my double-zombie spawner fall trap-to-1HP in the VR server. How is it that a fall trap and drain is simple, but the moment you add another it becomes rather complex of a build?