Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 30, 2010, 05:20:51 AM
Haxorus

Default Kaorto

CONTAINS MILD LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE
Updated: 10/14/08

Introduction

Kaorto is a young 13 year old boy that has problems fitting into the world. He's always been picked on all time and bullied by the people he can easily defeat. He lives with only his mother. But, his father named Kortoa the greatest Saiyan warrior of all Shinob had past away 12 years ago to a battle of the death by the name called Xicer, God of power. But at the end of the battle sadly Kaorto's dad was killed by the mighty Xicer.

"You may have broked every bone in my body!" Kortoa yelled as Xicer was getting ready to kill him. "But my spirt and pride lives on. I will not be the only challenge you will have to fight".

"Ha!" laughed Xicer. "What makes you think any human can defeat me? You were the strongest Saiyan in all Shinob and you didn't stand a chance against me."

"Mark my words Xicer," snarled Kortoa gasping for air as Xicer chocked him. "There is a Saiyan that's even stronger than me. Even you!"

"Enough of this!" yelled Xicer.

At that moment Xicer threw Kortoa into the air and blasted him causing him to disintegrate. For a moment Xicer was shocked to hear the words that came out of his mouth.

"Could their really be a fighter stronger than me?" he though. "Hahahahaha!" Xicer laughed. "Impossible! No man, no human can defeat the all mighty Xicer! But, it would be interesting to fight a new oppoent."

After that horrible battle that many humans lost their lives at the hands of Xicer, he left seaching for the one that would be his true challenge. One surviver during the battle that seen the whole thing ran to Kaorto's mother Anna and tolded her what happen. After the news families of Anna's & Kaotoa's was devastated to hear that Kortoa lost to the mighty Xicer. And when Anna looked at her newly born baby boy she knew exactly what the survivor meant, that Kaorto would be the one to kill Xicer.

Chapter 1

12 years later...

"Hey Hun! How was school today?" said Anna joyful that her son came home.

As Kaorto walk inside the house he wiped his face with his forearm.

"What's wrong?" Anna said quietly.

"Everyone in school made fun of me today, I have no friends, and I get picked on all the time. I don't even know why I exist!" cried Kaorto.

"I just don't understand why you don't ever do something about it. Your a Saiyan just like me and your father. You should be able to beat those bullies like a drum," said Anna.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MOM!" screamed Kaorto. "THEIR ALL BIGGER THAN ME, I JUST CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF, I'M JUST A SKINNY PUNK KID AND THAT HOW IT SUPPOSE TO BE."

As Kaorto finshed talking he ran to his room crying out.

"Oh my," muttered Anna as a tear rolled down her eye. "I just don't understand why people would bully him like that. It's just not right".

Next morning in school....

"Hey look its Kaorto, the dumbest kid in the whole world," yelled Lyler.

"Just leave me alone ok?" muttered Kaorto.

"Or what? Are you gonna tell your daddy on me Kaorto?" said Lyler. "Oh yeah, I forgot he got his ass whopped by Xicer and to think he was the greatest saiyan warrior."

Kids gathered around and started to laugh at poor Kaorto.

"Hey Lyler! What's a Sayian anyway?" yelled one of the kids.

"Who cares! HA! I'm just thinking how Kaorto lame dad got killed by Xicer," laughed Lyler.

"Xicer is just a myth though Lyler. No one ever seen him except one guy that did 12 years ago but he's dead. Maybe Kaorto dad died looking at Kaorto ugly face!" yelled one of the kids.

The whole group begin to laugh harder.

"Naw, how about looking at Kaorto's face and his witch of a mother!" laughed Lyler.

More people joined the group and became an instance crowd laughing and mocking at Kaorto.

"How dare you!" said Kaorto angrily.

People in the crowed stop their laughing and gazed on how mad Kaorto actually was.

"FIRST YOU DISRESPECT ME AND MY FATHER AND NOW YOU BRING IN MY MOTHER?!" yelled Kaorto furious. "THAT IT!"

Kaorto approached Lyler to his face.

"What in the heck are you gonna do punk?" Lyler smirked.

"THIS!" yelled Kaorto.

At the moment Kaorto made a fist and threw the harded hit he could ever done directly to his face knocking him out cold.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Chapter Two

For the first time in his life Kaorto actually stand up for himself. As shocked as Kaorto was, so was the rest of the crowd.

"Wow, I can't believe he knock out Lyler," whispered one of the kids.

"Yeah he's the toughest guy in this school," whispered another kid.

"Uhhhhh," said Kaorto. "Are you ok? I didn't hit you that hard".

There was a moment of silence and for a second Lyler started to move.

"Wwwwwhhaat happpeeenn?" screamed Lyler. "Man I have a huge headache!"

"Kaorto did it! Beat him up!" growled one of the kids.

"Beat him up! Beat him up! Beat him up!" yelled the crowd.

The crowed grew and grew and became yelling "Beat him up!".

"You're a dead man!" said Lyler angrily.

Lyler grabbed Kaorto by his shirt and start pounding him instantly.

"What is going on here?" yelled a teacher running in to the scene.

"Nothing Ms. Hall," said Lyler smiling. "Were just having a great game of Cops and Robbers. I'm the Cop and Kaorto is the Robber and I'm "messing" him up."

"Ah ok," said Ms Hall smiling. "Class will start now though everyone return to class. Oh my word!" said Ms. Hall with a disgusted look at Kaorto. "Make sure you clean us your face, it's hidgeous!"

As Kaorto heard the words Ms. Hall had said he looked down at the ground hiding his face as he starts to cry.

"Yes Ms. Hall," said Kaorto quietly.

Everyone when inside to class but except Lyler and Kaorto.

"Listen up you little punk," snarled Lyler as he holds up Kaorto by his shirt. "Next time you'll put a stunt like that again (Lyler went to his pocket and pulles out a blade) I'll kill you. You better not tell anyone punk!"

"Alright Lyler let me go!" cried Kaorto.

"Naw, I'm gonna give you a preview of what's gonna happen if you tell on me." snarled Lyler.

As school ended Kaorto came home with a black eye, ripped-up shirt, and cuts on his face and arms.

"What happen to you sweety?" Anna said as she got up from her chair.

"This bully named Lyler was making fun of me and he said that the only reason dad died was because," said Kaorto cleaning his face with both hands.

"Because of what?" said Anna as she tries to hug Kaorto.

"Because....because," said Kaorto quietly as more tears run from his eyes.

"Because of what sweetie, tell me," said Anna.

"BECAUSE OF MY UGLY FACE OK!" screamed Kaorto.

"What?" said Anna quietly.

"He even said he died from my face and my witch of a mother," Kaorto said quietly.

"WHAT!" yelled Anna furious. "That punk can't say that! I'm going over to you school tommorow and I'm gonna teach him a thing or two."

"No, you can't!" said Kaorto with a serious look his face. "He said he'll kill me if I'd tell anyone."

"If he has the balls to do it when I'm their," snarled Anna.

"I hope your right mom," chuckled Kaorto

Then there was a moment of silence.

"Mom," said Kaorto.

"Yes honey," said Anna as she holds Kaorto.

"Can you tell me what dad was like. Did he really face Xicer? Was he really strong?" said Kaorto quietly.

"All those things were true. Yeah, he was strong and he faced Xicer," said Anna. "Your father was a handsome kind man and the strongest Saiyan their was. Anytime we the people of Shinob were in trouble he was there."

"Where is Xicer now?" said Kaorto quitely.

"I don't know son. I hope he'll never come back," Anna said quietly.

END OF CHAPTER TWO

I would will add pictures just the way I added it in Chapter 1
Old January 30, 2010, 05:21:23 AM
Haxorus

CONTAINS MILE LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE
Updated: 10/14/08

Chapter 3

The next day after school had ended. Anna and Kaorto when up to Lyler and his gang of friends.

"Which one of you is Lyler?" growled Anna with a serious look on her face as she looks at the boys.

"I am you dumb I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary.. Who in the heck are you?" said Lyler as he confronts Anna.

"Be careful Mom," said Karoto. "He has a blade, don't get hurt!"

"Oh my god!" laughed Lyler with his boys doing the same. "You brought your mother to help fight your battles for you? What a punk!"

As Lyler and the boys continued to laugh at poor Karoto. Anna slapped Lyler in the face and at that moment they all had stopped laughing and were in shocked, especially Kaorto.

"Wow Lyler," said one of his friends. "That lady just slapped you. Aren't you gonna do something about it?"

"Shut up!" yelled Lyler to one of his friends. "Your dead! No one disrespect me like that! Get her boys!"

The boys circled Anna while two of the boys grabbed her arms. Then, Lyler reached in his pocket and pulls out his blade.

"You know, I'm gonna enjoy this," said Lyler confronting Anna. "Watching your mother died. Won't that be fun?"

"Let me go!" screamed Anna. "Kaorto help me!"

"Mom!" yelled Kaorto. "LEAVE MY MOM ALONE YOU CREEP!"

"Shut up you punk!" yelled Lyler to Kaorto. "You next after your mother dies!"

"KAORTO!" screamed Anna. "YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!!!!"

"Mom," said Karoto quietly. "I can't, he bigger than me."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Anna.

"Now your mother can die with your punk of a father!" snickered Lyler.

At that moment Karoto felt anger he never felt before. The ground starts to shake and bolts of electricity began surrounding Karoto.

"What's going on?" said Lyler as he takes a look around. "The ground is shaking!"

"Look at Kaorto! His hair..... It's yellow!" said one of Lyler's friends.

And at that moment Kaorto became a Saiyan-Jin!

"Kaorto!" said Lyler with a scared look on his face.

"No one will disrespect my father or my mother!" growled Karoto.

Karoto confronted Lyler and with a single punch, Lyler was stuck between the concrete wall.

"Let's get out of here man!" said one of Lyler's friends.

As they all left a stranger appeared just about Karoto's age and went up to him.

"Are you Karoto?" said the boy.

TO BE CONTINUE.
Old January 30, 2010, 05:22:30 AM
Haxorus

Chapter 3 Part 2

Updated: 10/5/08

"Well?" said the boy as he turned to Kaorto after looking what happen to Lyler.

"I'm Kaorto," muttered Kaorto. "What about yourself?"

"Nice hit by the way," said the boy with a smile on his face. "The name is Vetora and I'm a Saiyan just like you and your mother."

Both Anna and Kaorto looked surprised giving each other goofy looks.

"No way!" yelled Anna. "I though that Kaorto and I were the only survivors from Xicer!"

"Wait a minute Mom." said Kaorto scarching his head. "Are you saying there's more to the story?"

Vetora and Anna both nodded their heads.

"Your father wasn't the only Saiyan to go head-to-head with Xicer. My mother was killed by him when I was 3 years old." cried Vetora making a fist. "My father told me she tried to protect me, but died doing so."

"I'm sorry Vetora." whispered Kaorto. "I know how it's like losing a loved one."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND KAORTO!" yelled Vetora. "At least you still have your mother with you. While, I lost both my parents!"

"Did your father also died by Xicer too?" asked Karoto.

"Yes, before your father died. Even though I was 3 at the time. I remember like it was yesterday," said Vetora.

Going into a flashback 12 years ago.

"Well, well, well," said Xicer. "Veatro and Kortoa pleasure meeting you two here."

"Shut up you coward!" grunted Veatro balling up his fist. "You killed my precious wife Laura. The only woman I've ever loved."

"Aw," said Xicer with a fake sad look on his face. "If you want to do something about it BRING IT!"

At that moment Veatro went charging in on Xicer.

"Veatro, wait!" yelled Kortoa. "You just charge him like that, he's more powerful then we think!"

"RAIPD FLASH!" yelled Veatro.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled Xicer.

Smoke filled the area and Xicer was no where to be seen.

"What did I tell you Kortoa!" said Veatro. "I finally killed that freak of nature!"

"I don't know if he's dead Veatro," said Kortoa with a serious look on his face. "Watch your back!"

"Pipe down Kortoa," grunted Veatro. "I killed him end of....."

Xicer sneaked up on Veatro and knocked him out cold.

"VEATRO!" yelled Kortoa. "That's it Xicer, time to end this NOW!"

"Oh is that so?" yelled Xicer. "You'll just end up dead like all your friends!"

"We'll see about that!" yelled Kortoa. "KA......MA......HA.....MA.....HAAAAAAAAA!"

Xicer tooked the hit and he was unharmed.

"I don't understand. That was my best move. Why didn't it work?" muttered Kortoa.

"Because, you are weak and pathetic just like your friend over there.", laughed Xicer.

Moments later Veatro woke up.

"What the heck happen?" grunted Veatro. "XICER!"

"Well, had a nice nap Veatro?" asked Xicer.

"We have to work together Veatro let's do this!" yelled Kortoa

"Right!" yelled Veatro.

Back to the present time.

"That's all I seen, and I flash of light appreaded and I couldn't see." said Vetora. "But, that's what happen."

END OF CHAPTER 3
Old January 30, 2010, 05:23:01 AM
Haxorus

Chapter 4

"But, I don't understand though.", said Kaorto. "Why did you come here to tell me this?"

Vetora hesitated to talk and for a brief moment, he finally spoke.

"Xicer is returning.", said Vetora quietly.

"WHAT?!", yelled both Anna and Kaorto giving each other crazy looks.

"Yes, in the next five years.", said Vetora.

"Impossible!", yelled Anna. "Only one human being since Xicer and that was 12 years ago."

"Trust me, he's coming.", muttered Vetora. "He has been searching for his true challenge for over 12 years and he never found him. That's why he's coming back to Shinob."

"But you told you all of this?", asked Kaorto with a confused look on his face.

Vetora reached into his pocket and took a picture.

"This is his symbol I've seen in my hometown of Kioto and in writing it said. "All the years in my life I've been searching for my true challenge and found nothing, I will seek my revenge and this time I won't back down, see you in three years."

Both Anna and Kaorto took turns reading and looking at the picture.

"I've seen this symbol before!", gasped Anna. "During the news, anytime he make that symbol it means death."

"I will tell you this though.", said Vetora. "The only reason I came he was to look for the boy named Kaorto. To help me fight Xicer."

"What do you mean Kaorto will help fight Xicer with you?", yelled Anna. "Kaorto is the only son I have and I won't lose him to Xicer!"

"I know, I know.", said Vetora. "I know you're thinking that Kaorto and I won't stand a chance against Xicer but with training we can bet him."

"Who would train you?", asked Anna.

"Master Sakaichi, my uncle, one of the greatest Sayian teachers in all Jotin region.", said Vetora. "And with his help we can beat him. I know three years isn't that long, but I believe we have that time to learn all the moves he became successful."

Anna begin sobbing and rushed to Kaorto.

"NOOOOOOOOO!", cried Anna as she holds Kaorto tight. "You guys won't stand a chance against Xicer. You guys would be killed!"

At that moment Kaorto pulled Anna's arms off of him.

"..............Kaorto.....", said Anna quietly.

"Mom, all my life I've been bullied and could never stand up for myself. But now it's time to change the way I act. No more acting like a skinny punk kid anymore! I would know up in heaven Dad wouldn't like the way I've been acting all these years. I'm going with Vetora to train with Master Sakaichi.", said Kaorto proudly.

"I see.", said Anna quietly.

Anna begin to smile.

"Your finally acting just like your dad. Wanting to fight for a hobby. If you want to go.... You can. I just hope you could teach Xicer to never mess with the Saiyan race again! But seriously Kaorto don't leave me. Remember that I'm always with you no matter what."

"Yeah.", said Kaorto giving thumbs up. "I will."

END OF CHAPTER 4
Old January 30, 2010, 05:23:55 AM
Haxorus

Chapter 5

Updated: 10/5/08

After a day of rest and saying bye to Anna. Our heroes Kaorto and Vetora got ready for their long journey to Kinto.

"So." said Kaorto. "How good is your uncle anyway? I mean if hes good than what you say he is. Why can't he go fight Xicer?"

"Are you backing out now?" chuckled Vetora. "It's ok since your scared and all!"

"I AM NOT SCARED!" yelled Kaorto.

"Woah! Calm down I was only joking." laughed Vetora. "Hey Kaorto! What's going on over there?"

A lady came towards the heroes and began yelling.

"Help me, help me!” yelled the lady.

"Stop yelling and tell us what's going on!” said Kaorto.

"There's a burglar that took my baby away!” cried the lady. "Can you guys help him please!"

“Ok!” said Vetora. "Kaorto, this is our chance to show off our moves. I see him let’s go!"

As Vetora runs to catch up to the burglar, Kaorto stands still like a rock.

"Kaorto!” said Vetora. "What the hell are you doing. Lets go!"

"But," muttered Kaorto with his head down.

"Jesus Christ Kaorto,” grunted Vetora.

"Please you must help him!” cried the lady as she shakes Kaorto.

"Don't worry, I got it,” yelled Vetora as he catch up to the burglar.

"Who in the heck are you?” asked the masked burglar.

"Ha! I'm the guy that's going to stop you punk!” gloated Vetora.

"We'll see about that!” yelled the masked burglar now firing bullets.

As the bullets fire Vetora dodged every single one.

"How the hell did you do that?” asked the masked burglar in shocked.

"I'm a Saiyan,” said Vetora proudly.

Vetora gave the burglar the best hit he had and knocked him out. As the burglar is knocked out he reached for the baby, but there wasn't a baby in the covers.

"Where's the baby?" said Vetora with a confused look on his face.

"Hahahahahahaha!” laughed the masked burglar getting up from the ground.

"You must not know who I am, huh punk!” gloated the masked burglar.

"Of course I don't know who you are! You're in a freaking mask,” yelled Vetora.

The masked burglar took of his mask and it was Lyler.

“Where is Kaorto?” growled Lyler.

“KAORTO!” yelled Lyler as he runs up to him.

“Oh no,” muttered Kaorto. “What am I going to do? I just can’t stand up to this guy.”

Kaorto ran away from Lyler. Then bumped into the lady.

“I’m sorry,” said Kaorto helping the lady up.

“GRAB HIM YAIMA!” yelled Lyler as he confronts the two.

Yaima took off his custom and grabbed Kaorto.

“Kaorto!” said Vetora. “I’m coming!”

“Oh no your not!” yelled Lyler. “There’s no way you guys can beat us!”

“What?” Vetora scoffed . “Last time I’ve remember Kaorto knocked you out cold. What makes you think you guys could beat us!”

“With the power of XICER!” yelled Lyler.

END OF CHAPTER 5
Old January 30, 2010, 05:24:48 AM
Haxorus

Chapter 6

Updated 10/5/08

Both Kaorto and Vetora were astonished to hear the words that came out of Lyler's mouth. Could Xicer returned already?

"What in the hell are you trying to say?" asked Kaorto. "What do you mean you have the power of Xicer?"

"You dumb Saiyans don't know nothing!" said Yamia as he pushed Kaorto to Vetora. "We have the power of Xicer. We had it for a while now."

"So, if you had the power of him. Then, why didn't you do anything to Kaorto when he knocked you out cold?" asked Vetora to Lyler.

"To be undercover. I wanted to see Kaorto's true power. But, at first I though the Saiyan died out, but when I saw Kaorto's hair turned yellow I knew their where some still alive." sneered Lyler.

"If he wanted too, he could had killed you and your bicth of a mother." laughed Yamia.

"There's no way you can beat us. We're Saiyans!" yelled Vetora.

"Yeah!" said Kaorto proudly. "We could be you guys."

"Oh really?" said Lyler and Yamia together.

There was a moment of silence, then all of a sudden the ground started to shake as both Lyler and Yamia began gathering energy.

"What's going on?" asked Kaorto. "I feel very powerful energy!"

"It's coming from them Kaorto, look" said Vetora pointing at them.

As the gather energy, a symbol appreaded on their foreheads. A shape up an X.

"That X. I've seen that before!" said Vetora with a scared look on his face.

"From where?" Kaorto asked.

"It's the power of Xicer. It's his symbol that gives the person unbelievable powers," said Vetora.

"Seriously, you guys don't stand a chance against us." gloated Lyler. "This time Kaorto, I will kill you!"

"Alright Kaorto." whispered Vetora. "Let's gather our energy and turn Saiyan-Jin."

"Ummmm." said Kaorto with grin on his face and his hands behind his head. "I don't know what a Saiyan-jin is."

Vetora gave Kaorto a dirty look.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SAIYAN-JIN IS!" yelled Vetora.

Both Lyler and Yamia began to fire energy blast.

"Watch out Kaorto!", yelled Vetora as he dodge the energy blast.

"Right!" said Kaorto.

"Enough fool around! Let's fight!" yelled Lyler.

"Alright," said Vetora. "I won't be going easy on you!"

Vetora began gathering energy and became a Saiyan-Jin.

"Wow," said Kaorto starring at Vetora. "What amazing power Vetora has. So, this is what a Saiyan-jin looks like."

"This is for you mother and father!" yelled Vetora. "RAPID FLASH!"

"OH NO!" yelled Yamia as the blast coming to him and Lyler.

As the blast hit, smoke filled the area, and both Lyler and Yamia were both unseen.

"You did it Vetora!" said Kaorto. "Wow, you're pretty strong!"

"Yeah," gloated Vetora. "I am aren't I? Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

The smoke cleared the area and both Lyler and Yamia were unharmed.

"You both are weaklings," smirked Lyler. "But, the only person I want to fight is Kaorto. Yamia you take care of Vetora."

"Right. I will." said Yamia as he smiles at Yamia.

"Kaorto, you can beat him. I know you can!" said Vetora as he confronts Yamia.

"Kaorto, where is your ugly little mother at?" yelled Lyler. "Why can't she watch you die?"

"STOP TALKING ABOUT MY MOTHER!" yelled Kaorto as he balled up his fist.

"Or what? If your mother was here right now, I would have killed her right in your face!" laughed Lyler.

"STOP IT!" yelled Kaorto as tears run down his eyes. "STOP TALKING ABOUT MY MOTHER!"

"Man, you are a punk. Already crying like a little I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary., just like your mother." smirked Lyler.

"THAT'S IT!" yelled Kaorto as he pulls his hair. "YOU'LL REGRET THIS!"

"Your just a punk Kaorto. The only thing your going to do is cry everytime I make fun of your dumb mother!" said Lyler.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" yelled Kaorto as he gathers energy. "You're dead!"

"What is this?" said Lyler. "He's much powerful than last time!"

Kaorto continued to gather enery and became a Saiyan-jin. Both Vetora and Yamia stopped fighting as they took a look at Kaorto.

"Kaorto." whispered Vetora. "His power. It changed."

"What the hell is this?" said Yamia. "How. How did he get this power?"

"I hope I could remember the technique mother taught me." though Kaorto.

"Kaorto!", yelled Lyler. "Fight me punk!"

"KAAAAAAMAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAMMMMAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA! " yelled Kaorto.

"No matter! I could block your silly attack!" yelled Lyler

As Lyler tries to block the attack. Their was no use.

END OF CHAPTER 6.
Old January 30, 2010, 05:25:41 AM
Haxorus

Chapter 7

As the attack from Kaorto didn’t affect Lyler he was shocked and also fatigue as Vetora and Yamia continued to go at it with each other.

“What the hell happen?” said Kaorto quietly. “That’s the best shot I’d had.”

“Quit while you still can Kaorto!” shouted Lyler. “You’re already out of energy and you can’t beat me!”

“I WILL BEAT YOU LYLER!” yelled Kaorto. “I WILL NOT LET MY MOTHER AND FATHER DOWN AGAIN!“

“Listen to me you dumb freak!” said Lyler as he confronts Kaorto powering up. “Your father was a low-lever piece of trash and your mother will and always will be a I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary.I don't need to use this vocabulary.!"

"STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM!" cried Kaorto. "THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU! WHY? WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT!"

"Why?" asked Lyler. "You want to know why? Because I was granted the power by Xicer to demolished you!"

Both Kaorto and Lyler landed back on ground, then Kaorto powered down.

"I just don't get how you can make fun of my parents. No one in my life I could ever called a friend, I've always been bulied by people like you and never done anything about it. Why do people like you always have to bully me?” said Kaorto.

“Cry me a river Kaorto” said Lyler as he puts his hand on his head and make him look at him. “Your pathetic! I’ve never seen a Saiyan like you cried like that.”

“Do as you wish Lyler” said Kaorto quietly. “I never thought I’d belong in this world anyway.”

“Wow. Oh well, so be it” said Lyler as he powers up and turns his arm as a weapon. “You’ll die now!”

Both Vetora and Yamia stopped their fighting and watched Lyler.

“KAORTO!” yelled Vetora as he rushes to him.

“Shadow Blitz!” yelled Yamia as it hits Vetora.

Out of nowhere a stranger appeared and hit Lyler dead in his face.

“You will not kill anyone here as I’m around” said the stranger.

“Who in the hell are you?” said Lyler with his hand on his jaw.

“I am Master Sakachi and I will be the one to defeat you” said Master Sakachi

Yamia ran into the scene to assist Lyler.

“Uncle!” said Vetora weakly as he faints.

“You will die you hear me!” yelled Yamia. “We have the power to kill you! Look at what we done to Kaorto and Vetora, their both knocked out!”

“Yamia” said Lyler as he looks at him. “Let’s go there’s no use here anymore.”

“What?!” scuffled Yamia.

There was a moment of silence and he finally agreed to leave with Lyler.

“You sure are lucky punk” said Yamia to Master Sakachi. “Next time will meet, you'll be dead and that’s a promise!”

As both of them left Master Sakachi gave a look at both Kaorto and Vetora.

“You guys done well” said Master Sakachi picking both of them up. “You guys made me proud. Time to go to my place.

END OF CHAPTER 7
Old January 30, 2010, 05:26:16 AM
Haxorus

CHAPTER 8

After having a nice good rest both Kaorto and Vetora woke up inside a house.

"Vetora, where are we?" asked Kaorto rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know but whoever lives here is living the life," said Vetora getting up and looking around.

As Vetora looks around the house Master Sakachi appeared with a young girl just about Kaorto's age.

"Who are you?" growled Vetora in a fighting pose.

"I'm your uncle Sakachi. Don't you remember me?" said Master Sakachi smiling.

"Oh! I really can't remember you it's been a while since we seen each other," said Vetora.

"Oh yeah, and this is my daughter Kluke," said Master Sakachi.

"Hey Vetora!" shrieked Kluke as she hugs him. "I finally get to meet you! Who is your friend?"

"I'm......I'm.....I'm..." stuttered Kaorto with his jaw wide open.

“Hey I’m,” as she smiles and hugs Kaorto.

The moment Kaorto was hugged by Kluke he felt a strange feeling he never felt before and he fainted.

“Karoto!” yelled Master Sakachi as he checks Kaorto’s pulse.

“I’m alright I just needed another nap,” laughed Kaorto.

The rest followed on and laughed.

“Hmmmm,” said Vetora as he gets near Kaorto. “I know what’s going on here.”

“You do?” whispered Kaorto to Vetora as he blushes.

“You have a crush on my cousin, don’t you Kaorto?” whispered Vetora with a loving face expression.

“I DON”T LIKE HER OK?” yelled Kaorto.

Both Kluke and Master Sakachi gave Kaorto a weird look.

“Ok. So anyway boys are you guys ready to train and defeat Xicer?” asked Master Sakachi.

“Wait. How did you know we wanted you to train us when Xicer arrives?” said Kaorto with a confused look on his face.

“Your Mother told me everything Kaorto,” said Master Sakachi. “Alright guys! Are you ready?”

“We’re ready!” said both Kaorto and Vetora.

END OF THE SERIES OF KAORTO