Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 29, 2012, 05:41:42 PM
Regigigas

"Well seems like a good idea"Jay. "Cause it's just so easy to get out"He said shadow punching the bars.

Last edited by john-li; August 29, 2012 at 05:42:18 PM.
Old August 29, 2012, 07:35:32 PM
Kyurem

(No, it isn't that easy. You think these guys didn't have any foresight when they designed them?)

"Look. We still haven't completely healed." Luke laid down on the floor and put his hands behind his head, despite having a bed right next to him. "Leave it to tomorrow. We'll be better then." Then he heard Rogue talking to herself in a nearby hallway. He could tell that she was coming to the cells. 'Damn,' he thought, 'The kid's probably right. But we can still put up a fight if we have to, can't we?'
Old August 29, 2012, 07:56:11 PM
Celebi

(Sorry about rushing for no reason...)
"*sigh*.....fine and that Dynamic Punch hurt like hell...." Damian said "And i apologize for ruining that mission and getting us all injured"
Old August 29, 2012, 08:05:26 PM
Regigigas

"You know that was probably me"Jay said.
Old August 30, 2012, 08:00:53 PM
Celebi

"Well you did kinda let Luke get hit by that attack..."Nate said "So Luke....that plan, were we trying to get into Castellia for something"
Old August 30, 2012, 08:03:44 PM
Regigigas

"Oh boy road trip!" Jay said smiling. "You really think were leaving" He said.
Old August 30, 2012, 10:07:57 PM
Celebi

Damian puzzled at Jay's smile..
"and you're smiling because?,if you hadn't noticed....we're in prison, Injured, and if we 'attempt' to leave we'll be murdered..." Damian said
Old August 30, 2012, 10:11:22 PM
Regigigas

"I already died making me a hybrid was bringing me back" Jay said. "Honestly if they try to kill us who has the upper hand they may be agents but we have power far beyond ordinary we literally could kill them in one fell swoop" He said laughing.

Last edited by john-li; August 30, 2012 at 10:12:28 PM.
Old August 30, 2012, 10:19:15 PM
Celebi

Damian gave off an even colder look
"You.....Idiot., do you honestly think you can stop a countless amount of agents...it took 3 of us and we still lost. and then what...the agents will kill more Hybrids like its some sort of game......Now we need to regain our strength..so you can go and 'try' to kill them but in the end the cycle goes on. and you just continued the loop" Damian said
Old August 30, 2012, 10:24:27 PM
Regigigas

"Hehe psycho's like me are actually really good at genocide" But if you say so have fun resting I am going to get out of here" Jay said.
Old August 30, 2012, 10:32:27 PM
Celebi

"You're not getting out of here...."Damian growled" if you fail...we all die..you need to Rest you were taken out of the sky and then we almost died..this is why i usually work alone.."
Old August 30, 2012, 10:35:37 PM
Regigigas

Jay sat down and closed his eyes. "Well then...Sweet dreams"Jay said smiling.

Soul walked the streets alone and opened his book and his Unown popped out currently in the shape of V. "Go spy on Sabon and give me the details" Soul said to it. The unown floated away in reply.

Last edited by john-li; August 30, 2012 at 10:38:12 PM.
Old August 31, 2012, 02:43:05 PM
Kyurem

(OOC: I'm just going to remind everyone; Cacturne/Maractus used Worry Seed, so those of you effected by it and are trying to sleep will probably have a very tough time doing so)

Sabon began walking back towards the HQ, taking his time in doing so. "Rouge had better be doing her duty...I don't like her attitude, not a bit. And I'd discipline her too, if she weren't so usually reliable, despite her lack of compliance." He put his hands in his pocket and pulled out a crumpled note. It was his schedule for the day. He then checked his watch. 7:14 P.M, Unova time. The Castelia skyline began to slowly light up as the sun left nothing more than a mere glow upon the horizon. He would have to get back to HQ and check on Rouge's duties.

Sabon suddenly began hearing noises behind him, he turned around, seeing an Unown in the shape of an S. The Pokemon seemed oddly familiar, especially when it shuddered upon being discovered. "Oh, why hello there little Unown. Pleasant evening to you." He began to walk away. After a few seconds of walking, he turned around. Now the Unown was in an E shape. Sabon, irritated, rose his voice. "Now, little Unown, you'd best be on your way." He turned away once more. Finally a third time, he turned around, seeing an Unown now in an R shape. "Cacturne, Worry Seed!" Sabon shouted, calling out his Pokemon. Cacturne popped out and shot a Worry Seed at it, rendering its Levitate ability useless and thus it fell to the ground, unable to even move. Sabon nodded, recalled his Cacturne, and walked away. "You'll have to do better than that, Soul," Sabon said to himself.
Old August 31, 2012, 03:45:08 PM
Regigigas

Soul smiled. " Looking at his book he could see what Sabon said. "He really thinks that was my plan" He said smirking. "Well it should come back" He said opening to another page and an unown R was written there. "So i'll have to take you to the pokemon center no just stay there you don't sleep and I would rather see Sabon in person" He said. walking out of the compound.

Later

Soul walked into Sabon. "Oh Sabon funny I didn't think I would find you so quick I was just going to the ships thought I might go for a vacation today I would like another pokemon to help Espeon and Umbreon they do preform well but hybrids are stronger than we thought... But I don't want to bore you" He said. "I'll catch you later".
Old September 1, 2012, 09:27:30 AM
Celebi

a young man walked out of a sliding door and took out his Xtranscevier and called one of the few contacts in it.
"hey...are you this 'Sabon' who's in my Xtranscevier....my name is Christopher Black. and I need a guide to show me where i'm supposed to go, since I am a new agent and everything" Christopher smirked with a long smile on this face
Old September 1, 2012, 01:00:26 PM
Kyurem

Sabon continued to walk when Soul had suddenly showed up and gave him a whirlwind explanation of where he was going. Sabon stared nonchalantly as Soul began to walk away, but Sabon shrugged his shoulders and made nothing of it. "Alright, I don't really care at this point. Go ahead and do whatever, Soul. Just don't expect to be greeted with kindness when you've come back and neglected your duties." Sabon straightened out his suit and continued to walk towards HQ, but only a few steps afterwards, he got a call from a number he didn't recognize. He answered promptly, hearing the voice on the other side notifying him that he was a new recruit needing guidance.

"Alright then. Christopher, was it? Meet me at the HQ. I trust you know where it is, correct? Yes, good." Even now, Sabon wasn't allowing him to get a word in. "I'll meet you there. If I'm not there, then check the basement. I'll give you the basic run-down once we've met. Alright then. I'll be seeing you." Sabon turned off his Xtransceiver and stuffed it into his pocket. He began to walk briskly towards HQ again, and after a few minutes, he found himself at the entrance to the HQ, and walked inside.
Old September 1, 2012, 01:08:03 PM
Celebi

"Heh.....Hahaha..oh Arceus am I going to love this job or what?!, oh well gotta get to HQ.."
and Christopher walked through castellia, and saw the HQ "Hmmmm.that must be Sabon..well i got a job now and hopefully he can teach me, then everything will come full circle"
Old September 1, 2012, 01:45:08 PM
Regigigas

Soul walked away laughing. "Hehehe Didn't notice did he my Unown is planted" He said smiling then he erased the unown on his page and it turned invisible on Sabon. "Now i'll get on Rouges side with this knowledge".
Old September 1, 2012, 03:22:19 PM
Celebi

"So.....your Sabon. I've heard alot about you and i also hear your one the best agents here" Christopher said "but theres work to be done now lets get to it"
Old September 1, 2012, 03:50:21 PM
Regigigas

Soul walked into a building and went up to the counter. "I'd like to get a pokemon" He said. The person at the counter nodded "We always have pokemon up for adoption" She said smiling. "Good just bring some random ones in" Soul said. "Okay... You don't want to look around?" The worker asked. "No I don't" Soul said. The worker brought in a skarmor and metang. Soul dialed Sabon's number. "Sabon should I get a Skarmory or Metang?" He asked. "Trust me it's important".
Old September 1, 2012, 05:22:16 PM
Kyurem

Sabon saw Christopher walk in. He seemed confident, but not cocky, which was a good trait in Sabon's criteria of a good subordinate. "Ah, so you must be Christopher. I'm Sabon. Pleasure to have you onboard." Sabon shook hands with him. "Well, then, as you said, there's much work to be done. Follow me into the basement, I'll get you acquainted with some of the other agents here." He knew that Rouge was probably somewhere in the basement dealing with the Hybrids, but he didn't mind coming in an being able to interrogate her even further.

As the two of them were walking down the staircase to the basement, Sabon received a phone call from Soul. Irritated, Sabon grabbed his Xtransceiver and accepted the call. "What is it now, Soul? I thought you had left already, and I don't have time for your...hmm? Skarmory or Metang? Ah, I see. Well, I think I've had enough annoyance with Skarmory these days, so get a Metang, I guess. I frankly don't care one way or the other, just...why are you even bothering me with such chatter!?" Sabon hung up and jammed his Xtransceiver in his pocket. "That was one of our more annoying subordinates...Arceus forbid that you turn out like him..."
Old September 1, 2012, 05:25:19 PM
Celebi

"Oh..like him, if he's that annoying i dont want to meet him" Christopher chuckled "so what are the other agents like?, are they any good?" Christopher asked
Old September 1, 2012, 05:45:06 PM
Regigigas

Soul was going to take Metang but he saw something a cage with a flareon. "You know I like that Flareon get it for me please" Soul said. The worker nodded and got the Flareon from the back and put it on the counter. "Thank you for your time" Soul said putting the Flareon in a pokeball and giving some money to the worker. "Time to head back" He said walking away.

Later

Soul walked inside the compound and saw Sabon guiding the new agent around he brought out the Flareon. "Now this is the compound we work here" He told the pokemon.
Old September 1, 2012, 07:47:49 PM
Kyurem

"Well, yes and no," Sabon replied. "Some are more reliable than others. I won't say who, you'll figure out in due time."
Old September 1, 2012, 07:53:07 PM
Celebi

"I.....See. if thats so i think im going to like this Job. so any....what are those creatures called again, oh yes, 'Hybrids', and were there any recent issues with them?" Christopher asked nonchalantly
Old September 1, 2012, 07:54:31 PM
Kyurem

"Yes, we actually caught three Hybrids stirring up some trouble. Luckily we were able to defeat them before they got too far into the city's limits, and we kept them locked up in the basement."
Old September 1, 2012, 07:58:31 PM
Celebi

"ooh.. i can already guess, you took care of it, right?, but then again...they probably must've been weak." Christopher said
Old September 1, 2012, 08:01:22 PM
Regigigas

Soul walked up to to Sabon and Christopher. "So your the new guy nice to meet you" He said.
Old September 1, 2012, 08:18:14 PM
Kyurem

Andrew walked up to around the area that Sabon, Chris, and Soul were, and opened what appeared to be a locker. "Does everyone need to be right here at the same time or something? Jeez..." He grabbed a flashlight out of the locker, and shut it. He was just about to go back upstairs when he noticed Chris. He was familiar with almost every face in the AHH who worked on the shift before him, and yet he had never seen him before. He examined him for a few seconds, and then simply started to walk back to where he came from without saying anything.
Old September 1, 2012, 08:21:06 PM
Celebi

"well...he's a pocket full of sunshine isn't he, and hello.....um, Soul nice to meet you i just got my Job here and good ol' Sabon here is just showing me the ropes" Christopher said
Old September 1, 2012, 08:28:18 PM
Regigigas

"Oh yes Sabon is great you'll love the way he acts like he is a higher authority then Steven our boss here... I haven't seen Rouge lately she acts like that too though" Soul said.
Old September 1, 2012, 09:08:55 PM
Celebi

"hmm...well shall we get down to business" Christopher said going down stairs
Old September 1, 2012, 09:14:41 PM
Regigigas

"What business there aren't any hybrids asking for trouble I think we'll be fine for today so wanna patrol you seem interesting and I really don't have any time to read anyway"Soul said.
Old September 1, 2012, 09:15:56 PM
Celebi

"well Sabon is still taking me on this Tour..and i want to see these Hybrids.." Christopher said
Old September 1, 2012, 09:27:00 PM
Regigigas

"Well have fun" Soul said walking out. Soul got outside away from them. "Dang I really need less people on Sabon's side I want a promotion and I won't let him get one first" Soul said.
Old September 2, 2012, 09:51:38 PM
Celebi

"That Soul person...he's really odd aint he. Like he's always plotting something." Christopher Laughed "well we'res the next place we're heading Sabon, Ol' buddy ol' pal"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 3, 2012 at 10:23:36 AM.
Old September 3, 2012, 01:20:37 PM
Celebi

"So...when are we getting out of this hellhole.?" Damian asked "That worry seed is really beginning to irritate me, havent slept since we fought"
Old September 3, 2012, 01:53:42 PM
Regigigas

Jay's eyes twitched. "I-I am am go-i-ing craaazy" He said. "S-sle-sleep n-need sleeep".
Old September 3, 2012, 02:38:17 PM
Kyurem

"We're getting out of here once we've healed," said Luke, who wasn't trying to get to sleep because he hadn't taken as much damage. "Be patient for once."

Meanwhile, Steven was getting ready to head out. He turned off his computer, and before he left, he took a look at himself in the reflection on his monitors. A scar had already started forming where he had been hit by Damian, and it wasn't exactly unnoticeable. Regardless, he left his office and went to the nearest intercom system. "Finish up, people, we're closing shop in half an hour."
Old September 3, 2012, 06:59:38 PM
Kyurem

"Please don't refer to me as your 'buddy'," said Sabon, a little irritated. "I don't make friends with my subordinates. Let's make that thing very clear. I don't care if we're on the same side, I won't hesitate to abandon you if things go the wrong way. That being said, so long as you aren't dead weight, we can maintain a professional relationship. Understood? Yes, wonderful." Sabon opened the door that led to the cells. "Hey! Rouge! You in here?"
Old September 3, 2012, 07:05:10 PM
Regigigas

Jay smiled "N-no who who h-who is Rouge " He said. "S-so now ti-tired sleep n-need now" He said. (O-okay they open cells I kill t-then release and I won't b-be so so) He thought to himself.
Old September 3, 2012, 07:08:39 PM
Celebi

"Hey, you, you Haunter scum. if you plan on leaving....its gonna be a verrrry big issue, with you ending up dead." Christopher said with a very long smile showing his teeth.
Old September 3, 2012, 08:16:00 PM
Kyurem

"Now, now, Christopher, no need to get ahead of ourselves. We're not trying to kill anyone here, we're merely teaching a lesson." His grim smile made it obvious to everyone that the truth was totally the opposite. "Now then, I'm sure you're all exhausted. The Worry Seed will do that. I wouldn't worry too much; the effects should wear off in a few more hours. All you need to do is be patient. Now as for what you've caused us today...what do you have to say in your defense, scumbag Hybrids?"
Old September 3, 2012, 09:28:07 PM
Celebi

"Sorry there Sabon, ol' buddy...kinda lost my compsure, but yeah im pretty sure.. they have nothing to say...in any defense they are abominations....." Christopher chuckled

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 3, 2012 at 09:28:22 PM.
Old September 4, 2012, 05:51:59 AM
Regigigas

Jay snapped he looked at Christopher. "I-I am a gengar and I really wanna kill right now and guess which AAH I'm more pissed at right now" He said charging an attack.
Old September 4, 2012, 11:08:49 AM
Celebi

"Ooooohh Now i KNOW!!! I hit a nerve.. Blaziken, Blaze Kick, on that fool over there" Christopher ordered and the Blaziken rushed at Jay, and attacked
Old September 4, 2012, 02:43:02 PM
Regigigas

Jay took the hit it did do a number on him but he seezed the opportunity to counter with shadow punch. "And now I finish it" Jay said charging up shadow ball. "Die..." He said launches rapid shadow balls at the blaziken. "Oh and thanks for breaking open the bars" He said.
Old September 4, 2012, 02:44:58 PM
Celebi

"I dont think so....Blaziken use Overheat" Christopher said
Old September 4, 2012, 02:49:22 PM
Kyurem

"Cacturne, Spikes! Re-establish the bars!" Cacturne jumped into the fight, creating spikes that protruded far up from the ground, preventing Jay's escape.

"Even now, you choose to fight? Foolish Hybrid, no one escapes this prison alive!" Sabon growled in anger. "Cacturne, you know what to do." Cacturne nodded, and in between the gaps of the Spikes, Cacturne fired a Worry Seed that implanted itself into Jay's skin and began to pour its contents into Jay once more. "Good luck getting to sleep now. I hear that having too many Worry Seeds planted into you can be toxic. I guess you'll have to be our little experiment, then."
Old September 4, 2012, 02:50:06 PM
Regigigas

Jay took the hit and fell on the ground. "You may have me on the ropes but you can't defeat me" He said. A voice came from the distance "Shut your trap hybrid" the person said. Then a dark pulse hit jay causing him to be blown back and fainted. An umbreon espeon and flareon came in followed by Soul. "And exactly what are you doing the compounds are closing you two should be gone by now" He said looking at Christopher.

Last edited by john-li; September 4, 2012 at 02:50:52 PM.
Old September 4, 2012, 02:52:28 PM
Celebi

"Oh...we were busy sorry about that and is there anything else i need to know?" Christopher asked "and you Trash thats lying on the floor. i bet you cant hear me, but im warning you dont, mess with me"
Damian walked up he saw sabon and readied his claws., then he turned and saw Christopher "oh a new tool"
Christopher looked with a slightly crazed smile "BLAZIKEN, Sky uppercut!" and blaziken Struck damian in the face sending him flying then he walked into the cell and stepped on him "STAY DOWN LIKE THE DOG THAT YOU ARE!" and then he kicked him to the side

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 4, 2012 at 02:57:42 PM.
Old September 4, 2012, 02:59:38 PM
Regigigas

"No exept if you don't leave I will have to escort you out you see I was told by Sabon there to patrol every night and look for suspicions as punishment for a recent failure... Isn't that right Sabon" Soul said.
Old September 4, 2012, 03:13:52 PM
Kyurem

Sabon turned his head. He glared furiously at Soul, whose tone of voice was clearly filled with vitriolic hatred. "Yes, I did say you had to patrol the compounds tonight," Sabon said, readjusting his spectacles. "But I never said Christopher here had anything to do. Did you forget that I've assigned this task to you and Tony? Of course, Arceus knows what kinds of shenanigans Tony's getting into, but I'll deal with that when it comes. You, on the other hand, don't have any reason to be here. I'll admit your arrival was well-timed, and you did save us a spot of trouble, so I suppose I'll have to thank you." He looked at Christopher. "Go on with him. Soul will show you around the compounds. You'll be on patrol with him. I'll call in for hourly reports, so make sure you keep your Xtransceiver on. That is all. Soul will show you what to do from here on. Don't worry about me; I've got these pesky Hybrids under control. Of course, I'll have to go about fixing these bars..."

Sabon turned to Soul. "On your way out, send Steven here. We'll have to repair these bars for now. In the meantime, I'll be investigating Rouge's and Tony's whereabouts. You two just head to the compounds for now. That's all; you'd better get to it."
Old September 4, 2012, 03:17:26 PM
Regigigas

"Better keep up" Soul said walking out of the place the cells were his pokemon following.
Old September 4, 2012, 03:20:15 PM
Celebi

"Ok wow..I think i went overboard on these hybrids, so i'll go with Soul. anyways, later Sabon" Christopher said while fixing his hair
Old September 4, 2012, 03:28:28 PM
Regigigas

"So first I'll show you more of headquarters next the gates then were leaving because lovely Sabon decided to hand his job to me and personally I really don't care what you do" Soul said. Come with me were going to Stevens office" He said cooling down a little.
Old September 4, 2012, 03:40:34 PM
Celebi

"Oh..you seem mad, how angry are you" and Christopher chuckled "So who's this Steven dude?"
Old September 4, 2012, 03:49:57 PM
Regigigas

"Your boss so I suggest you get acquainted with him or at least ry to" Soul said. "Through these doors" he said opening the doors to Steven's office. "Steven Sabon requests that you go to the cells to help him with a mishap he and the new recruit caused" He said to Steven. (Hmm... this could get me higher in Steven's rankings or lower) He thought to himself.
Old September 4, 2012, 03:55:14 PM
Celebi

"Yeeeeaaahhh...sorry about the bars, got a little angry at a Hybrid..but Soul came Late, while Sabon and I were dealing with Hybrids" Christopher "but the situation has been compromised"
Old September 4, 2012, 04:30:17 PM
Kyurem

"Huh? Oh, okay. I was just finishing up anyways." Steven began to head down into the basement.

Steven walked up to the cells and examined the broken bars. "Hmm, I wonder who caused this..." He glared at Damian, who was his first suspect for starting a fight.
Old September 4, 2012, 04:33:08 PM
Celebi

*COUGH* "W-ww-What are you looking at" Damian said
Old September 4, 2012, 04:56:59 PM
Kyurem

Steven shrugged. "Nothin'." He then grabbed hold of one of the bars. "What are these actually, like 2 inch? I can get an order in, but it'll take a few days. So we either find a temporary way to block this, or get rid of these Hybrids as soon as possible."

Last edited by NismoZ; September 4, 2012 at 04:57:41 PM.
Old September 4, 2012, 05:01:41 PM
Celebi

"Well...i'd thought you'd finish me after i'd scratch your face. I guess i wont go down without a fight *Cough* hehehe" Damian Taunted
Old September 4, 2012, 05:10:20 PM
Kyurem

Sabon examined the broken bars. "It was that Jay. He's been nothing but trouble all day, but he's been knocked out. Worry Seed won't be giving his ability to levitate back anytime soon...nor will he be able to sleep. I wouldn't worry too much, since Cacturne's used Spikes to block it off, but I wouldn't vouch for the security in comparison to the steel bars."

Sabon stood up and adjusted his coat. "I wouldn't say that there's too much trouble in maintaining the area. I'll just keep watch here for now. If you could go on and order them, that would be great." He looked around. "By the way...you wouldn't happen to know where Rouge is, would you? She was supposed to be here."
Old September 4, 2012, 09:51:28 PM
Celebi

"So, Soul....why are you an Agent..the Thrill or." and Christopher stopped himself turned and saw a Tropius Hybrid in the compound.... "Im feeling like..'hurting' someone today soul. care to join" Christopher smiled devilishly

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 4, 2012 at 09:53:56 PM.
Old September 5, 2012, 04:59:48 PM
Celebi

Christopher Called Sabon on his X-Transciver
"Hey, Sabon i see this Tropious and Raichu hybrid in the compound...May I start a little 'Trouble'
Old September 8, 2012, 12:09:13 PM
Shaymin

Reno stood completely confused and unaware at what was going on. "I hope nothing bad happened." Reno started to wander around looking for any sign of clarification. "Can anyone help me? What's going on?"

Gianna was ready for her first day at work as an AHH agent. Immediately something struck Gianna as odd, but she ignored it to try and find other agents. Coming up on Christopher, she asked, "What's going on?"
Old September 8, 2012, 02:32:02 PM
Celebi

Christopher turned around and saw Gianna
"oh..and you are?...oooohhh you must be a new agent. I am Christopher Black, and i've seen a Tropius Hybrid...and Myself and my Buddy Soul here, are gonna 'Apprehend' the Target" And Christopher smiled. "You can tag along if you want"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 8, 2012 at 06:24:05 PM.
Old September 8, 2012, 06:22:14 PM
Regigigas

Soul smiled at Christopher. "Trouble... I like you I need to show Flareon the ropes let's have some fun with the Tropius" He said insanely.

Last edited by john-li; September 9, 2012 at 08:32:28 AM.
Old September 9, 2012, 08:23:48 AM
Keldeo

Rouge had ended up falling asleep shortly after arriving at the basement, exhausted from the wandering around the city earlier. Where was she sleeping? In a small room where the one in charge of the cells would stay, slumped against the wall as if she had died, or something.
Old September 9, 2012, 08:28:21 AM
Shaymin

"I guess I could tag along to find out how this place works." Gianna shrugged. "I'm Gianna by the way." Then she nonchantly threw up her hand as if saying hi.
Old September 9, 2012, 08:36:48 AM
Regigigas

Soul looked at the new agent. "Well my name is Soul pleased to meet you" Soul said smiling. "Christopher shall we begin" Soul said turning his head towards Christopher's direction.
Old September 9, 2012, 09:50:16 AM
Celebi

Christopher fixed his Hair
"Well soul there's no time like the present, and Gianna, 'some' of the hybrids are dangerous. so stay alert" Christopher said
Old September 9, 2012, 11:52:18 AM
Shaymin

"I will. No need to worry." Gianna looked blankly at the hybrid. "They don't seem that dangerous."

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; September 9, 2012 at 11:52:26 AM.
Old September 9, 2012, 01:51:45 PM
Regigigas

"Really cause the small one has some potential he beat me in one shockwave" Soul said looking at Gianna.
Old September 9, 2012, 01:55:13 PM
Celebi

"well if you kept your guard up, it would'nt have happened...or are you that weak" Christopher taunted
Old September 9, 2012, 03:09:12 PM
Shaymin

"Chris has a point. Wait do you go by Chris or Christopher? Can I call you Chris?"
Old September 9, 2012, 03:12:06 PM
Celebi

"It doesn't matter what you call me" Christopher resopnded
Old September 9, 2012, 03:20:50 PM
Shaymin

"Then you're Chris." Gianna kept looking at the hybrids blankly. "What makes them so dangerous?"
Old September 9, 2012, 03:22:14 PM
Regigigas

Soul smiled at Christopher. "Calling someone far more skilled weak... I am starting to feel you want to lose all the time if it weren't for me that hybrid would've destroyed your blaziken" Soul said. "Hybrids are dangerous they are smarter then a average pokemon and just seem stronger to" Soul told Gianna.

Last edited by john-li; September 9, 2012 at 03:23:16 PM.
Old September 9, 2012, 03:27:11 PM
Celebi

"Far more skilled eh?....and where were you the entire time, we'rent you getting beat up by a couple Hybrids...., and destroying my Blaziken....thats funny if you didnt interfere I would've easily beaten him" Christopher said "and your precious pokemon were almost destroyed how do you feel"
Old September 9, 2012, 03:41:28 PM
Shaymin

Reno slowly snuck up behind Gianna and tugged on her jacket. "Gianna, Giannna, why are you here? I'm so glad you're here. Are you here to save me?" Reno's smile widened largely, and he hugged her. "Thank you."
Old September 9, 2012, 03:44:32 PM
Regigigas

"Well I would have you know my pokemon are more reliable then a silly little chicken" Soul said. "And you seem to be making them angry" Soul said as his pokemon walked around him menacingly. Soul saw a hybrid hugging Gianna. "Oh boy target practice" Soul said. "Espeon do what you want make sure Flareon sees what we do to hybrids and Gianna explain or your next".

Last edited by john-li; September 9, 2012 at 03:46:55 PM.
Old September 9, 2012, 03:48:48 PM
Celebi

"Oh a little Hybrid...I like them, they dont resist like the bigger ones." Christopher smiled "Blaziken, assume Stance" and Christopher sent out his Blaziken "sooo what is this little critter"
Old September 9, 2012, 03:54:55 PM
Shaymin

"Wait. Reno's not a bad kid, he's just missunderstood. It's my fault he's a hybrid. Please don't fight him. Fight if you want to fight anyone, fight me." Gianna put her arm around Reno.

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; September 9, 2012 at 03:55:13 PM.
Old September 9, 2012, 03:57:17 PM
Regigigas

Roy saw the AAH sending there pokemon out at a hybrid. "Two on one that's terrible" Roy said climbing up the gates then jumping off. "I have to help" Roy whispered to himself. He then ran up to the hybrids side his cheeks sparking. Soul smiled "fine Espeon Umbreon psychic on the lady... So you aren't a true agent" He said. Espeon's eyes with light and so did Umbreon's they then let out a psychic wave towards Gianna.

Last edited by john-li; September 9, 2012 at 03:59:28 PM.
Old September 9, 2012, 03:57:59 PM
Celebi

"*tsk tsk* now See...thats not how this job works...i'm pretty sure if we fight you you'll lose and you'll be fired, now is it really worth it...." Christopher sid
Old September 9, 2012, 04:02:21 PM
Regigigas

"No she is a traitor so be it" Soul said as the wave reached Gianna. Roy sparked up is eye's filled with rage. "VOLT TACKLE" Roy yelled dashing towards the psychic breaking the energy then he jumped in the direction of Christopher and Soul.
Old September 9, 2012, 04:03:09 PM
Shaymin

Reno stood horrified behind Gianna. "STOP!!" Reno started to cry.

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; September 9, 2012 at 04:04:19 PM.
Old September 9, 2012, 04:06:01 PM
Celebi

Christopher paused..
"Soul, let her go....Steven would lay into us if we fought our own team member, fine Gianna, it'll be like it never happened just let him leave, but the Raichu...Blaziken, Sky Uppercut" Christopher said and Blaziken Lunged at the Raichu with an uppercut and nailed him in the stomach

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 20, 2012 at 07:03:52 PM.
Old September 9, 2012, 04:07:15 PM
Regigigas

Roy crashed into Blaziken and let out a massive voltage into him then he sparked a bit and fell back panting. "I-I am really tired *huff*" He stuttered. "Are you okay?" He asked Reno.
Old September 9, 2012, 04:10:01 PM
Celebi

"Here's my chance, Blaziken use Overheat" Christopher commanded and Blaziken let out a massive Bust of heat in Roy's Direction

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 20, 2012 at 07:03:14 PM.
Old September 9, 2012, 04:49:46 PM
Regigigas

Roy's eyes widened as the heat came closer and closer. "Well... It was worth a shot" Roy said.
Old September 9, 2012, 09:46:27 PM
Kyurem

After laying down insult after insult on the hybrids captured, Sabon sighed. "Well, that's all...I'll leave you all to rot in here. More likely than not you'll all be unable to sleep for the next few hours...the Worry Seed will do that. Until then, you should probably conserve your energy, or you'll all crash hard once you regain the ability to sleep. Anyways...oh, and you, the Skarmory hybrid, come with me for a second."

Cacturne retracted the Spikes that confined Jay, but as Jay was already knocked out, there wasn't any worry of him escaping. Maractus grabbed the Skarmory hybrid, who didn't even struggle. Cacturne backed out of the cell and replaced the Spikes as they were before.

"Well, then, I take my leave." Sabon turned, his Pokemon pushing the Skarmory hybrid behind him. As they all exited the basement, Sabon locked the doors behind him. He proceeded to the front desk, where Steven was. Sabon turned to him.

"I'm going back to the compounds. I couldn't trust Soul with a paper bag, and Christopher's just a rookie. In the meantime, if Rouge or Tony contacts back, notify me. Who knows what kind of shenanigans they're up to here. With that, I'll take my leave." Sabon turned away and opened the doors, his Pokemon and the Skarmory hybrid behind him. He pulled out his Xtransceiver and called Soul.

"Soul, it's me. I'm coming in. You'd better not be getting into any needless trouble...that'd be quite the nuisance. I'll be there in a few minutes. Don't screw anything up."
Old September 10, 2012, 06:16:27 AM
Regigigas

"Hehehe okay Sabon" Soul said into the Xtransciever. "Flareon Espeon Umbreon trumpcard take out the hybrids" Soul commanded and his pokemon followed the order.
Old September 10, 2012, 02:58:01 PM
Celebi

"Soul you idiot, Gianna and that Hybrid are still in the cross fire.. just aim at the raichu hybrid" Christopher said
Old September 10, 2012, 03:13:24 PM
Regigigas

Soul smiled devilishly and chuckled. "I don't take your orders" He said. "But I will take care of the Raichu" Soul said. The three eons prepared and attacked Roy. "Aaah" Roy yelled as he was knocked around by the attacks. "Finish it off... Quickly" Soul said. The three eons started quick attacking Roy without stop or mercy. Roy cried out in pain "HELP ME PLEASE!" Roy yelled.
Old September 10, 2012, 03:19:32 PM
Celebi

"Soul Stop it! NOW!, we've done enough damage, Don't make me call Steven" Christopher said
Old September 10, 2012, 04:02:39 PM
Kyurem

Sabon had made his way towards the entrance to the compounds when he heard some noises. "What on earth are those idiots doing in there?" Sabon wondered. "Cacturne, Maractus, follow me." Sabon sent out his two cactus Pokemon, who followed him into the compounds. "This has been one heck of an annoying day...I may have to call upon it to battle..." Sabon reached in his pocket and pulled out a dirty Pokeball. "I'm sure...it won't end well if I use it. Oh well...the more the merrier, I always say."
Old September 10, 2012, 04:09:18 PM
Celebi

Christopher Took out his X-Transciver and Called Sabon
"Sabon!, Soul is out of it, he's really gonna kill this Hybrid, and i think you should hurry over here, i dont want any blood on my hands. (well not yet at Least)" Christopher said