Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old March 14, 2011, 04:24:58 PM
Regigigas

Default More Pokémon Movie 14 Victini Distribution Details Revealed

CoroCoro Magazine has revealed the circumstances under which the special Victini will be distributed to commemorate the release of the two 14th Pokémon movies. It will be given to players who reserve tickets to the movie(s), and since the first instance of being able to reserve tickets begins on April 16th, Victini will be obtainable from April 16th until August 31st. As previously revealed, this Victini will know it's signature move, Searing Shot, as well as the previously unobtainable move, V-create. It will also be holding a Fire Gem, and come in a Cherish Ball with a Wish Ribbon attached to it. Given the trend for a Pokémon movie to have a special Pokémon to be distributed for those who reserve tickets, and another to be distributed for anyone who actually goes to a screening of the movie, it is still a possibility that another Pokémon may be announced for distribution at said screenings within the months to come.

Source(s): [Serebii.net]

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; March 14, 2011 at 04:25:31 PM.
Old March 14, 2011, 04:34:56 PM
Keldeo

Ah, this is good to know... If I was in Japan

But that's good for the Japanese able to get the Victini, maybe we'll get ours soon, who knows
Old March 15, 2011, 08:14:54 AM
Giratina

I think it might be that Keldeo will be distributed to people who will actually go to see the screening of the movies. After all, I remember reading something about it being part of the movies' plots along with the Musketeer Trio, so it's a possiblity.

Last edited by Shadow; March 15, 2011 at 08:15:33 AM.