Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old May 22, 2011, 12:28:08 PM
Kyurem

Default Pokémon Café: Dream World location

The Pokémon Café is now available in the Dream World for Japanese players. It was released on May 25th 2011, and will continue to be accessible until August 30th, 2011. The Pokémon Café is a Dream World House which allows players to access new furniture, as well as a special Pokémon Café C-Gear Skin. As with other Dream World areas, the Pokémon Café is also a location where Pokémon that have not been previously seen in the Dream World may be found. The Pokémon in question are Poliwhirl, Eevee, Smeargle, and Burmy, each having their respective Hidden Ability (Swift Swim, Anticipation, SMoody, and Overcoat). In addition, a new mini-game, "Drink Serving" can be played here, in which players control a Foongus, and must carry drinks to Pokémon visiting the café.

Source: www.serebii.net

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; May 29, 2011 at 02:45:14 PM.
Old May 22, 2011, 03:02:16 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquablast64 View Post
Eevee with Anticipation
That is a Dream World ability... so does that mean that the Pokemon it evolves into will ALSO have a Dream World ability? Does this mean that I can get the rest of the Eeveelutions with Dream World abilities? I should hope so~!
Old May 22, 2011, 04:58:20 PM
Kyurem

I don't know but hopefully.
Old May 24, 2011, 07:22:25 PM
Regigigas

Damn, why don't they release a cave location? I need my Dream World Sableye.
Old May 25, 2011, 06:48:03 AM
Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
That is a Dream World ability... so does that mean that the Pokemon it evolves into will ALSO have a Dream World ability? Does this mean that I can get the rest of the Eeveelutions with Dream World abilities? I should hope so~!
I dont think so because there giving out Female Eevee So I think they well loss the abilities when evolved. I have two espion If you whant im willing to trade it for anything unbrion or any other!
Old May 25, 2011, 10:01:32 AM
Joltik

Would you trade a weedle?
Old May 25, 2011, 01:40:04 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusFroggyBond View Post
I dont think so because there giving out Female Eevee So I think they well loss the abilities when evolved. I have two espion If you whant im willing to trade it for anything unbrion or any other!
I don't think female Pokemon lose their abilities when they evolve? I had a female Poliwag with Swift Swim that eventually ended up as a Drizzle Politoed, which is Politoed's Hidden Ability. If you meant that Eevee would lose its Hidden Ability Anticipation that is correct, but I don't much care about that ability. XD
Old May 26, 2011, 06:27:22 AM
Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
I don't think female Pokemon lose their abilities when they evolve? I had a female Poliwag with Swift Swim that eventually ended up as a Drizzle Politoed, which is Politoed's Hidden Ability. If you meant that Eevee would lose its Hidden Ability Anticipation that is correct, but I don't much care about that ability. XD
I just want a espion thats female with magic bounce! Just because i like espions to be Females! like glasion and vaporion are girls too. Ocd lol
Old June 6, 2011, 02:55:31 PM
Landorus

Espeons with magic bounce are fricking awasome.
Old June 14, 2011, 01:05:01 AM
Giratina

I'm definitely going to check out this out once I have the time, since I want to buy new furniture and also obtain an Eevee/Poliwhirl with its respective Dream World ability.