Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old September 25, 2011, 07:32:53 PM
Volcarona

Default Pokémon the Movie: White -Victini and Zekrom Trailer Released

Pokémon the Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom is set to be released in movie theaters across the U.S. for one special weekend only on December 3rd & 4th! No further information has been given about any plans to show Victini and Reshiram in theaters as of yet. For more information about the movie, visit http://www.pokemon.com/us/movies/mov...december-2011/

Source: http://pokebeach.com/2011/09/victini...-movie-trailer

Last edited by LugiaDialga; September 25, 2011 at 07:35:04 PM.
Old September 25, 2011, 07:37:27 PM
Volcarona

Well I am extremely excited as I have not seen a Pokemon movie in a theater since The Movie 2000. Zekrom is another fave Pokemon of mine soo I am very excited to hear this as it is a huge honor to be in a theatrical release as opposed to a Cartoon Network live Premier.
Old September 26, 2011, 04:13:58 AM
Shaymin

^-^ December 4th is one day before my birthday!
One thing to rant about... How is there going to be any EPIC battles if there isn't any strong pokemon! His only strong one (so far) is Pikachu, but guess what happens when you run out of pikachu-juice, YOU GO TO FREAKIN' SNIVY! But level 10 snivy cant have epic battles! Gah, and if you don't have any good battles in a Pokemon movie, there isnt suspence, then there isnt a good movie! THINK POKEMON MOVIE PEOPLE! And if thy fight with Victini that won't make since! Thats all :]
Old September 26, 2011, 04:15:49 AM
Rayquaza

The trailer is super cool!
Old September 26, 2011, 05:11:03 AM
Servine

I thought the two movies were gonna be aired on the same weekend... Looks like I'm waiting longer for Black. D:
Old September 26, 2011, 02:28:27 PM
Regigigas

They've finally bothered to give the movie(s) a trailer it/they deserve, which is absolutely fantastic. The previous four movies simply had scenes with the Title Theme playing over them, and a narrator poorly attempting to build excitement. THIS, on the other hand, is a trailer worthy of the movie, and hopefully the franchise will only gain in popularity and effort dedicated to it as time goes on; it's taken them long enough to stop being lazy, no use stopping now. Hopefully they've While the theatrical release unfortunately won't extend yo my area, I am nonetheless very excited to see both movies. Thanks for the timely news update with the embedded trailer, as well, LugiaDialga.

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; September 26, 2011 at 02:50:33 PM.
Old September 26, 2011, 07:02:54 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraKshatriya View Post
They've finally bothered to give the movie(s) a trailer it/they deserve, which is absolutely fantastic. The previous four movies simply had scenes with the Title Theme playing over them, and a narrator poorly attempting to build excitement. THIS, on the other hand, is a trailer worthy of the movie, and hopefully the franchise will only gain in popularity and effort dedicated to it as time goes on; it's taken them long enough to stop being lazy, no use stopping now. Hopefully they've While the theatrical release unfortunately won't extend yo my area, I am nonetheless very excited to see both movies. Thanks for the timely news update with the embedded trailer, as well, LugiaDialga.
Haha I do agree, the trailer is finally something that makes the audience WANT to watch the movie because of the trailer alone for once. The music fits along perfectly as well in the background just like every other normal movie trailer. I guess we'll have to sit tight for a bit to hear anything about the Reshiram release unfortunately. And you're very welcome, glad I could get something useful up.
Old September 27, 2011, 07:19:47 AM
Giratina

The visuals/animation are fantastic, the production is engaging and the action is endless! What's not to love about the trailer?
Old October 1, 2011, 07:43:04 PM
Kyurem

I wounder if a zekrom event giveaway is going to be there?.
Old October 2, 2011, 05:25:27 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashidragon View Post
I wounder if a zekrom event giveaway is going to be there?.
I hope it is WiFi, not Toy's R Us.
Old October 29, 2011, 04:35:17 PM
Floatzel

Black Version movie, now that's gonna be good. This White Version, now that's going to be a thrill, because I like Zekrom even more than Reshiram. :3
Old October 30, 2011, 01:52:09 PM
Floatzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
^-^ December 4th is one day before my birthday!
One thing to rant about... How is there going to be any EPIC battles if there isn't any strong pokemon! His only strong one (so far) is Pikachu, but guess what happens when you run out of pikachu-juice, YOU GO TO FREAKIN' SNIVY! But level 10 snivy cant have epic battles! Gah, and if you don't have any good battles in a Pokemon movie, there isnt suspence, then there isnt a good movie! THINK POKEMON MOVIE PEOPLE! And if thy fight with Victini that won't make since! Thats all :]
GO RANT IN A HOLE. @everyone, i look foward too seein BOTH. <3
Old October 31, 2011, 05:13:37 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReshZek200 View Post
GO RANT IN A HOLE. @everyone, i look foward too seein BOTH. <3
Hey! Either argue with a member properly or stay quiet. Shouting at a member with improper language is not constructive, which would cause you to be reported. As much as you like the movies, his point of view is acceptable and widely suggested, since the plot has become mundane after 13 movies.