Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > The Official Victory Road Role-Play > Paradora City

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 18, 2012, 03:36:30 PM
Giratina

Default Aerojay Joins the City

When Aerojay and the crew arrived to Paradora city, they had many sights to see. Aerojay was curious on what kinds of trainers and pokemon there were. He was especially anxious to get some more battles in. After he won his first match, him and his Treecko felt like they were on fire!
Old November 18, 2012, 07:41:28 PM
Shaymin

Melissa stopped when she got to the entrance of the city. "Wow. I just love looking at the city. Isn't it amazing?" And this time Regan didn't ruin the moment by a sarcastic comment. "Yeah, I think that too."

From the very entrance there was many things to see. When you first step in you see a major businesses and venues, and to the right there was a road that seamed to go far a while, and then forest on the other side of a road. It was like a line and on one side was a raving party and on the other was peace and quiet. It was the same for the other side, There was a road that acted as a line going on for a long time and then two different stories on each side. On one was the rave and on the other was a park. It was fenced-in and neatly kept. There was a water fountain where a few pokemon and their trainers were playing. There were a few benches around the fountain too. Then there were just small shrubs and grass in the park. And on the corners of the park (The ones closest to the street) were shrubs that were cut in the shape of a Pikachu and a Pichu. The Pokemon Center's sign was able to be seen from where Aerojay was at, but the building itself wasn't.
Old November 19, 2012, 12:25:54 AM
Giratina

Aerojay looked around from the entrance. He saw the Pokemon Center sign. "Hey guys, I think we should get ourselves acquainted with this town's Nurse. It would be really be helpful if one of us needs her for our Pokemon, don't you think?" Aerojay waited for at least one sign of approval.
Old November 19, 2012, 02:28:20 PM
Shaymin

Melissa nodded her head to show approval to the idea for both of the girls. "The sign is there so we should probably try to go around the block to get there." She pointed to the sign with her finger. The Pokemon Center's sign was very bright and showy for all to see. They all went over without hesitation to the destination. Just by turning the corner of the city street they met sight with the center itself. "Oh, there it is." Pointed out Regan. The tree of them continued over there and met the automatic doors. They opened showing the inside of the center. The inside's design was much like the outsides: Orange base; Cream secondary; silver trim. There were chairs and waiting areas all around the sides of the place. Straight ahead was a long desk where a few women dressed in the same white outfit sat. Many people rushed in and out of the Pokemon Center every second, which filtered out the inside at a moderate rate.
Old November 20, 2012, 04:46:06 PM
Giratina

Aerojay and the gang walks inside and up to the counter. 'Hm... Maybe Treecko might need some healing after that tough battle.' Aerojay thought to himself. "Hey," Aerojay said to one of the women, "Are you one of the nurses of this Pokemon Center? My Treecko just worked awfully hard in our last battle. I think he might need some healing." Aerojay pointed out a few cuts on Treecko's skin. However, Treecko tried to look as strong as possible and look impressive, and climbed to the top of Aerojay's head and stood on one leg.
Old November 20, 2012, 05:49:08 PM
Shaymin

The lady at the counter looked up from some papers on her desk. "Well yes, I am a nurse here. If you would like for me to heal your Treeko, I can. It will just take 15 to 20 minutes." She took the Treecko naturally and carried him over to another room in the back. The waiting areas were an ideal place to sit. Many people occupies the seats, but there were a few chair that had 3 and empty. The ones next to them had people next to them. The Pokemon Center was moderately quite considering the amount of people in one building.
Old November 25, 2012, 05:37:07 AM
Giratina

"Heh, you girls want to sit while we wait?" Aerojay thought for a bit... "Oh! I have a better idea... How about while we wait, we take a quick tour of Paradora? The sights looked amazing from the outskirts of town, imagine walking through?! It must be amazing..." Aerojay went over to a little brochure shelf by the counter and picked up a town map to show the girls.
Old November 25, 2012, 09:58:29 AM
Shaymin

"I am not sure if that is such a great idea right now, Aerojay. You don't have any Pokemon, and you dont want to leave yours alone here.The city is really big too, so I don't think we have time for a quick tour." Melissa tried to put that in the nicest manner possible. Regan tried to redirect the focus into another activity. "I am sure we can plot out were to go. We could also try and meet other people, it being crowded. We could just get to know each other a little better." Regan was softening up towards Aerojay, rather being the regular sourpuss when they first met. A lot of the people siting in the Pokemon Center were fairly young and ranged from the ages 12 to 19. Every once in a while you might catch an older person's face in the crowd of people.
Old November 25, 2012, 10:22:16 AM
Giratina

Aerojay sighed. "I guess you girls are right." Aerojay sat in the middle of the three seats available. "Come, take a seat" Aerojay rolled out the map in front of him and started analyzing. "Say, are you girls planing to challenge the Gym League?"
Old November 25, 2012, 03:07:06 PM
Shaymin

Regan first answered. "No. Neither of us plan on that. I just want to become a better person and all around knowledgeable from my journey." Melissa usurped the spotlight. "I want to just bond and find out more about the relationships of Pokemon and People. But if we are going to journey together, we will have to do the things that it will take to reach these goals." She added that part for no apparent reason.
Old November 25, 2012, 06:12:04 PM
Giratina

Aerojay listened to the responses. He didn't really know where they would go to accomplish these goals; so he asked them "So, where do you plan or where were you planning to go for your journey? And how exactly do you plan to do all of it?" It seemed like an interesting thing to learn the connections of people and Pokemon. It made him think of the ways that learning that, could possibly make him a better trainer and Pokemon owner.
Old November 27, 2012, 03:42:37 AM
Shaymin

"With experience. You can't just waltz into some store and demand you buy those skills. You have to have experience and I know that I will learn things, and meet people who I will learn from one the way." Regan said in a less that sarcastic tone. "Yeah, she got it right. I know I will have to create one with my Pokemon and take note from other's. It isn't something I could do alone, but it is something I could do with help. So like Regan said, byy traveling and observing people then I will be able to accomplish this goal." Melissa chimed. It was not to long after the downpour of words that the nurse cocked her head and said that Aerojay's Pokemon were ready.

Last edited by teamplasma; November 27, 2012 at 03:42:52 AM.
Old November 27, 2012, 01:38:15 PM
Giratina

Aerojay was interested in their goals and planned to make connections with his Pokemon too. He got up and said "I'll help you accomplish your goals, maybe you can watch me battle and learn a thing or two" he smiled. He then walked over to the counter and asked Nurse for his Pokemon.
Old December 15, 2012, 06:33:29 AM
Shaymin

(Eh. I will ignore the unedit.... I want it to progress XD)

The nurse handed Aerojay a Pokeball with a smile. "Thanks and come back anytime! Your Treecko was really nice." She then turned back to the other people waiting to get their Pokemon back. Melissa and Regan walked over to Aerojay, "They have cots for trainers over in the other room there," Melissa pointed to an open room, "So we can sleep there and then we can hit the city tomorrow." She said this with a sleepish sound, which caused Regan to yawn.

Old December 16, 2012, 05:48:19 PM
Giratina

Aerojay was also getting tired. It's been a pretty long day, with him obtaining his first Pokemon, and winning his first Pokemon battle. It was time to hit the hay. "Seems like a good idea." Aerojay walked into the room of cots and plopped his things beside his cot. Aerojay yawned and lied down. "Goodnight girls, get some sleep, big day ahead of us in the morning!" Aerojay fell into a deep sleep.
Old December 16, 2012, 08:02:59 PM
Shaymin

In the morning Aerjay woke up. It was bright in the room of beds because of just two windows in the northern wall. The room wasn't housing many people at all, so it was rather silent there. Across the room Melissa and Regan were chatting in a quite tone. They seemed just to be yapping about nothing important. They noticed that Aerojay was now awake so they walked over to talk to him. "Hey! How did you sleep?"
Old December 17, 2012, 12:07:13 PM
Giratina

Aerojay stretched out. "Oh my sleep was wonderful. Didn't wake once during the night. And yours?" He asked, but he wasn't sure of what their answers were gonna be since they seemed to be wide awake before him. Treecko awoke in sync with Aerojay and climbed on his belly.
Old December 17, 2012, 01:19:09 PM
Shaymin

"We slept pretty well. We were just concerned about you since you slept in a public area"
"So do you want to tour the Great City?" She exchange the few words followed by a smile. Regan patted Treecko's head as he lied on his partners stomach.
Old December 18, 2012, 03:27:08 AM
Giratina

At what Aerojay heard the girls say, he jumped out of his bed. He stretched his back some more and shouted in a somewhat louder than an inside voice tone, "I'M READY!" Aerojay called Treecko up his shoulder and put a nice looking hat and jacket on. He walked out of the cot room and waved at Melissa and Regan. "What are you waiting for, we have sights to see! Also, you should bring some of your Pokemon out to see it as well!" Treecko looked just as excited as Aerojay to see the Great City. They walked over to the Pokemon Center entrance and the glass doors slid open. It was a beautiful day, it almost seemed perfect.
Old December 18, 2012, 05:38:31 PM
Shaymin

(Recall this?)

"They have seen the city many times before, but you are seen it many times before, but if you think that it is a good idea than I will do it!" Melissa smiled and moved her recently groomed hair back. She dug into her bag and got a Pokeball. Regan followed in Melissa's ways and did the same. Out popped the Charmander and the Flaffy that they had mentioned before. "Hey didn't we talk about a battle before? Do you want to pick that up sometime or do you want a little tour first?" Melissa reminded the boy. They walked out of the PokeCenter into the morning air. The streets were busy and full of people. Across the Pokecenter was a large mall. Either way down the short road was another road.

(Also the Map is up for Paradora... You may ask where you are or something if you want)
Old December 19, 2012, 09:10:24 AM
Giratina

"Wait, a battle right now?" Asked Aerojay, as the idea caught him off guard. "Well, maybe a bit after a tour of Paradora.." Then an idea popped. "Say, before the battle, I would like to train Treecko first. I want him to be in tip top shape before his next battle, and you can make your pokemon in better shape too!"
Old December 19, 2012, 02:39:19 PM
Shaymin

Melissa said, "Yeah, okay" She looked to each side of the street. "Where do you want to go first?" Regan started, "We can go to The Plains, just walk around, the Brawl Building, or the Sewers. So pick one." She didn't intend for it to come out the way that it did. The both stood at the entrance of the PokeCenter patiently while they waited for an answer.

Last edited by teamplasma; December 19, 2012 at 02:40:11 PM.
Old December 19, 2012, 04:59:37 PM
Giratina

Aerojay was listening to her options of training until one hit his ear. The Brawl Building. "Hey whoa whoa whoa. Rewind there. Brawl Building? What's that? It sounds a lot more exciting then the Plains," He chuckled in between his sentence because that was pretty clever of him to say that, "and much more sanitary then the sewers. Let's go there!" Aerojay said. Treecko seemed delighted as his eyes turned into sparkles.
Old December 20, 2012, 05:48:52 PM
Shaymin

Melissa took him and said, "It great! Lets go." The three of them ran in the streets to the building. Without care to the other pedestrians on the pavement. It was about 4 city blocks away, but the Brawl Building came very soon. It was a tin-looking silver building that was stout about the other skyscrapers. The three of them stopped in front of the building. With a smile Melissa said, "This is the Brawl Building, it is a place where you can battle other random people. You also can barrow a Pokemon to use and try out new ones."