Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 14, 2009, 10:17:11 PM
Mudkip

Default Art's Media Thread

Okay, well I guess you would call me a jack of all trades, in a sense. I have quite a few things lurking about my hard drive that I think I might want to post here.

first thing is my remake of Primal Dialga. I did post a previous version, but I didn't like that too much and it was in a different thread. I plan on turning it into a remix once I finish collecting all the beats or another song that I'm melding with it.

DivShare File - Primal Dialga - PMD2.mp3

Next thing I wanna post is actually fan fiction I've been working on. It is based off the Mystery Dungeon series, but has my own storyline to it. I'm up to chapter 7 and currently have it posted on fanfiction.net and I'm not sure if I should just put links to each chapter or just re post them here.

Alright, I decided to just post the links to the main story itself. If any mods or admin wish for me to post it here directly, just toss me a PM or something, lol. Anyway, here's the links to my fanfic.

PMD Twilight Brigade Chronicles Ch.1 Uncertainty
PMD Twilight Brigade Chronicles Ch.2 The Brigade
PMD Twilight Brigade Chronicles Ch.3 Forest Mystery
PMD Twilight Brigade Chronicles Ch.4 Battle of Wits
PMD Twilight Brigade Chronicles Ch.5 Cavern of Doom
PMD Twilight Brigade Chronicles Ch.6 Radiance
PMD Twilight Brigade Chronicles Ch.7 Unexpected Encounter

If you read my story, please be sure to review it. Whether the review is on here or on fanfiction doesn't matter, I just want some feedback, lol. That includes any form of criticism.

That's not all, but in a short while I shall be posting a picture of my soon to come comic series, this is just gonna be a sneak-preview pic, though. I didn't get it done yet, but I'm working on it as we speak. Just having a bit of trouble, but once I'm through this tough spot, it should be smooth sailing from there. I'll update you guys soon ^_^