Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 24, 2010, 06:31:58 PM
Volcarona

Default Their Potential.... *A pokemon fan-fic by me*

This is my first fan-fic. I don't think I'm so good at these, so please give me feedback!

Prolouge: What happened and what's going on?

This is my personal journal. I keep my travel trales in here. My name is Stu. I'm on a journey through the region of "Orre". Heard of it? Probably. It's also called "The Shadow Region" because of what happened a few years back. But something else is going on now. Something that will change the face of pokemon forever.....How did it start? I'm not sure. How did I get thrown into this? I'll tell you that story.....

I just came back from Sinnoh. I had another failed attempt at becoming a champion. My Tropius tried to comfort me, giving me a banana. "Thanks, Tropicus." I'm not a very good nick-namer.... Wind was blowing in my face. "Wha?" I said. I looked up. A helicopter? "HEY! YOU! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" a strange person yelled. "YEA!" I replied. "OKAY! WERE COMING DOWN!" The helicopter landed. A person came out. "You're Stu, right?" He asked. "Yea." I answered. "Good. The name's Ika. I'm a scientist for OD&R."
Ika said. "OD&R?" I inquried. "Orre Discovery and Reserche center."
"What's it for?"
"To study pokemon."
"How so? Like, looking at them and stuff?"
"We do that. One example was the cure of Shadow Pokemon."
The cure of shadow pokemon? What? "Did you cure Shadow Lugia?" I asked. "XD001? No. Not yet." Ika said. "But, there's a new thing popping up. And we need the help of a master trainer." "Hmph. Why don't you get Red or something?" I said, as memories of failure played in my mind. "Because you're stronger. We know it." He said. There was an akward scilence. "Okay. Need me to come in the helicopter?" I said. "Any other way t-Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" Tropius interupted. I looked at him. "Heh-heh." He said. He pulled out a strange pokeball. "Go, Fearow!" He yelled. We then took off, flying into the open sky........

I'll get back to this later. Goin' to sleep now. See ya!

Last edited by The Tropius of Tropiuses; September 24, 2010 at 06:32:32 PM.