Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Animé-Style Battling > Battles

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 28, 2011, 03:14:05 PM
Regigigas

Default lucarioLOVER vs Aquablast

lucarioLOVER vs Aquablast

Battle Style:1 pokemon to each side, Single battle
Disqualification Time: One week
Damage Cap: none
Banned and Restricted Moves:No OHKO Moves, 2 Chills.
Location: The Mysterious Electric Factory: The perfect site for a fast-paced, high energy battle, complete with a jungle gym of obstacles that surround a large, open area with a tall metal needle. The peculiar energy of the static electricity in the air powers up Electric type Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack by one stage, but at the same time buffs the Defense and Special Defense of Pokemon that are resistant to Electric type by one stage, as well as Speeding up Pokemon that are weak to Electric type by one stage for reasons not entirely understood.

PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THIS BATTLE THREAD HAS BEEN APPROVED BEFORE DOING ANYTHING

Approved by ze Shiny

Thanks for the 5 minute wait -_-'

ROUND 1
Aqua, your Pokemon first
luca, your Pokemon second, followed by your moves.
Aqua, your moves.

Last edited by SyracuvatTenlii; September 28, 2011 at 03:20:35 PM.
Old September 28, 2011, 05:07:48 PM
Kyurem

Quilava baby let's kill out there.
Old September 28, 2011, 10:34:47 PM
Volcarona

kichu go there
ability Lightningrod

kichu let's start with a thunderbolt.if he/she gets paralized use iron tale if not use discharge

Thunderbolt~iron tale/discharge
Old September 29, 2011, 10:57:49 AM
Kyurem

*Iron Tail

Anyway I will start to use Flame Wheel to circle around Pikachu then use Flamethrower.
Old September 29, 2011, 07:40:11 PM
Regigigas

Default ROUND 1 Results

Kichu
[IMG]http://sprites.*********.org/i/025.gif[/IMG]
Status: The pure energy in the air is almost too much for me to handle-- Almost, anyway... +1 ATK, +1 Sp Atk
Health: 100
Energy: 100
Intended moveset: Thunderbolt ~ Iron Tail / Discharge

Quilava
[IMG]http://sprites.*********.org/i/156.gif[/IMG]
Health: 100
Energy: 100
Intended moveset: Flamewheel / Flamethrower

The tall metal needle attracted a huge bolt of lightning that startled both pokemon and their trainers, as well as myself. They assumed that mean the start of the battle, and as could be expected, Kichu was just a little faster on reaction time. (NOTE: Please specify if Kichu is Male or Female) Kichu took advantage of that lightning strike and bolted for the needle. Placing both hands on it, Kichu's eyes began to glow. Backing away and preparing itself, Kichu launched a savage Lightningbolt in the direction of Quilava, scoring a direct hit. Quilava cringed at the searing pain the energetic bolt offered. Kichu smirked with satisfaction at the result of its opening strike.
Accuracy Roll: 978/1000; Effect Roll: 279/1000
Result: 13 damage to Quilava, 7 Energy from Kichu

Quilava was mad. (I also need to know Quilava's gender) Nobody outruns him and gets away with it, and he was about to show just what that meant. Kichu scratched her(?) head as Quilava seemed to run pointless circles around both her and the needle, but he quickly became faster and faster as he ran around leaving a trail of smoke that soon ignited into a ring of fire. Within moments, Quilava was a speeding, slender orb of plasma that enclosed on Kichu. A tornado of fire engulfed the two for a few moments, and I had to look away, the flames were SO INTENSE! (What does this mean??? XD) They died off momentarily, and Quilava and Kichu stood in front of each other. Quilava seemed just fine, but while Kichu thought the same of herself, she noticed that her fur was still on fire. She was smart, though. Flopping on the ground, she snuffed out the flames, and this was the extent of damage done.
Accuracy Roll: 276, 1-1000 hits; Effect Roll: 122, 1-100 burns
Effect: 7 Damage to Kichu; 5 Energy from Quilava

Kichu was more or less disappointed with the fact that she had not successfully paralyzed Quilava, so she decided to try again with a different approach. She looked at Quilava, who was pacing around her, ready to dodge another Thunderbolt if need be, and Kichu realized she had gotten off too easily the first time, since Quilava was still in a bit of shock at that sudden thunderstrike, so this time rather than concentrating energy toward a stationary target, she primed herself with the abundant electricity available, and distributed a wave of zapping waves whose power even shocked her. Quilava did not see this coming, nor did he have a way of evading it. It hit him full on with a force greater than usual. While he was in some serious pain now, he could still move just fine, thankfully enough.
Accuracy Roll: 53, 1-1000 hits, 1-62 criticals; Effect Roll: 723, 1-100 paralyzes.
Result: CRITICAL HIT! 18 Damage to Quilava, 7 Energy from Kichu.

That seriously hurt Quilava, but he noticed that Kichu had to take a quick moment to regain herself after an attack that ended up so powerful. Now was his chance; a stationary target! Quilava took a deep and large breath, taking in the energy of the powerhouse and converting it to fire in a way only Fire Pokemon can. Heaving the air out of his chest, he ignited the pilot light on his tongue and shot flames of revenge out at the unready Pikachu. It just about blew her away. The intense heat she could handle being around, but not when it was aimed directly at her, not to mention the fact that it was bigger than even Quilava expected either. It was extremely painful, yes, but Kichu did not feel much more lingering pain besides it.
Accuracy Roll: 13. 1-1000 hits, 1-62 criticals; Effect Roll: 422, 1-100 burns
Result: CRITICAL HIT! 18 Damage to Kichu, 6 Energy from Quilava

Kichu
[IMG]http://sprites.*********.org/i/025.gif[/IMG]
Almost, anyway... +1 ATK, +1 Sp Atk
Health: 75
Energy: 86

Quilava
[IMG]http://sprites.*********.org/i/156.gif[/IMG]
Health: 69
Energy: 89

ROUND 2

There was a light positioned at the top of the electric needle, and everyone was surprised to see that it still worked after being struck directly by lightning when it lit up brightly. Kichu thought this was strange, and conducted a quick experiment while Quilava was also pondering the light. With a snap of her fingers, she sent a small jolt of electricity out away from the needle, but the lightning got pulled in! There is no way I can use any electric type attacks out here in the open right now, Kichu thought, and she was right. However, if either were to go into the maze of obstacles that surrounded the open area, it would be hard for either to get a solid hit in from there.
Effect for Round 2: Electric types used in the open area are ineffective this round. If you wish for your pokemon to enter the "maze ring" surrounding the open area, simply command it (take note that this does not count as 1 of your pokemon's 2 actual maneuver commands) to do so. Electric moves used in the maze ring will be effective if and only if both pokemon are inside the maze ring. However, if either or both enter the maze ring, ALL attacks' accuracy will be halved.

Aqua, your moves first for this round.
luca, yours second.
Also, both of you please remember to confirm your pokemon's gender to me!

Last edited by SyracuvatTenlii; September 29, 2011 at 07:45:17 PM.
Old September 30, 2011, 07:26:18 AM
Kyurem

Use Fire Blast then jump and go into Flame Wheel.

Male, and it say the gender in the Trainer Stats thread.

Last edited by Aquablast; September 30, 2011 at 07:38:57 AM.
Old September 30, 2011, 11:02:10 PM
Volcarona

let's poison him with toxic.then use brick breaker.if you get burnt from those attacks use thunder!!!also kichu is female(i forgot to write it to my first post but the rules say i mustn't edit it)(pikachu can learn those moves lol)

toxic~brick breaker/thunder
Old October 1, 2011, 02:24:40 PM
Kyurem

Thread locked due to recent ASB update.
Old November 22, 2011, 09:50:04 PM
Kyurem

Aquablast has left us.
As a result, lucario wins $10