Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old February 14, 2013, 10:45:51 PM
Administrator

Default Pokémon Scramble U coming this spring in Japan

This spring, another title in the Pokémon Rumble (Pokémon Scramble) line is coming to the Wii U download service in Japan. Like the previous title, the game will feature Pokémon toys of the existing 649 characters.

Pokémon Scramble U will not feature Gen VI (XY) Pokémon.

Source: Pokémon Daisuki Club

Click image for larger version

Name:	area03_02.jpg
Views:	20793
Size:	276.4 KB
ID:	4551

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; February 15, 2013 at 09:23:13 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old February 14, 2013, 10:47:23 PM
Administrator

Ooh, looking forward to this. I really enjoyed Rumble Blast on the 3DS.

Also, in the mini-movie on the third page of the official site, at 35 seconds in, that's a lot of Eevee!
Old February 15, 2013, 01:04:14 AM
Kyurem

I have a feeling that Generation V might still linger for a bit until a while after VI main series games are out. Concurrent generations?

Last edited by Twiggy; February 15, 2013 at 01:04:24 AM.
Old February 15, 2013, 05:16:52 AM
Rayquaza

What a bad pun.

This is not enough to convince me to buy a Wii U :/

I have to admit the graphics for this game do look very good.

Last edited by Magmaster12; February 15, 2013 at 07:40:36 AM.
Old February 15, 2013, 10:17:49 PM
Charizard

I'm kinda skeptical about this, mostly due to the fact that Black2 and White2 were released a while before this was a thing. It just seems like a cop-out to add in the updated Generation V stuff...

...But then again, these are just initial thoughts of mine. If it's more than just a HD Remake of Blast, and chances are, it probably will be, I MIGHT give it a try. From what I can see, all 640+ Pokemon will be available on here, just like how Blast was. However, in Blast, they were a lot less spread out, certain Pokemon being only available to certain areas, and a favorite Pokemon could end up being weaker over time. That was my only pet-peeve about Rumble Blast, and hopefully, Rumble U doesn't take the same route...
Old February 15, 2013, 11:47:37 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondEdge View Post
I'm kinda skeptical about this, mostly due to the fact that Black2 and White2 were released a while before this was a thing. It just seems like a cop-out to add in the updated Generation V stuff...

...But then again, these are just initial thoughts of mine. If it's more than just a HD Remake of Blast, and chances are, it probably will be, I MIGHT give it a try. From what I can see, all 640+ Pokemon will be available on here, just like how Blast was. However, in Blast, they were a lot less spread out, certain Pokemon being only available to certain areas, and a favorite Pokemon could end up being weaker over time. That was my only pet-peeve about Rumble Blast, and hopefully, Rumble U doesn't take the same route...
Yeah, I didn't like the fact that my favourites were unusable due to being wickedly underpowered.
Old March 21, 2013, 12:43:54 PM
Charizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondEdge View Post
I'm with this too. Some of my favourites were just not powerful enough to compete with stuff later in game, and just- I couldn't use them.

Personally, I'd like for them to wait until 6th gen comes out, and then add in the newer Pokemon. I mean, with a soon to be outdated amount of Pokemon... I don't know. I'd feel as if they missed something. :/