Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 8, 2013, 05:52:40 PM
Celebi

"Jackpot, c'mon Quincy we're almost there.." and Kyria waved back.

Quincy still limped over "I'll be there just.....Give, me some time." Quincy clutched his chest "Why is it...When...ever I try and do....something cool...I..Get...Hurt.." Quincy complained

Kyria was able to make it inside the shed with Quincy in tow, and as soon as Quincy stepped inside he Fell over and rolled onto his back still emanating with a black mist

"well now we have two problems, Quincy did something stupid, and I don't know what happened to Samantha it's...weird.....*sigh* I seriously wasn't trained for this..." Kyria said
Old January 8, 2013, 06:17:59 PM
Landorus

Silk put his hand on Kyria's shoulder and looked her in the eyes, "You are doing a good job, Kyria," He told her seriously, "If I was in your position, I wouldn't be doing half as good as you are." He looked at the two incapacitated kids, "We do need to know what all's going on here, though... Do you know anyone that might be able to help us?"
Old January 8, 2013, 06:57:07 PM
Celebi

"If I did, They'd be too far to get here...and the Best I can do is Slightly treat it, *sigh* this is why at Times I wish the group didn't break up...honestly the best that we can do is wait until Quincy gets better first...then we can move around easier, until then we cant leave...the civilians will try and think why they were unconscious and find a Scapegoat. Is that fine with you?" Kyria asked

"no...no...I'm fine, It takes more than this to keep me down" and Quincy smiled sarcastically

"Oh yeah...That reminds me are you ok Quincy?..and What happened?" Kyria asked
Old January 9, 2013, 10:20:11 AM
Landorus

"He had to ask for some help from Mister Impetus," Silk told her, looking at Quincey for a moment, "But I guess whatever he did wore him out enough to let Quincey regain control."
Old January 9, 2013, 05:45:44 PM
Celebi

Kyria examined Quincy a bit...."Actually...I Can't sense him at all, Like he was drowned out or absorbed by the soul eater.... is so that was only a fragment, so Quincy shouldn't be possessed by him, but I'm still not sure" Kyria stated "and What about Samantha, and please don't tell me it went from bad to worse"
Old January 9, 2013, 06:31:06 PM
Landorus

"I think it may have...she broke out in a fever just a moment ago, but I'm not sure if it means anything significant. I'm not much of an expertvin illness, never mind this high level of magic."
Old January 9, 2013, 07:11:12 PM
Celebi

"Well, Damn.We could try to get out and head out of here Possibly, but we'll probably get seen...so..I'm not sure what would happen next" Kyria said
Old January 9, 2013, 08:35:38 PM
Landorus

Silk looked between his three companions, his mind racing. Finally, he said, " I think we should try to stay here for a time; long enough for at least one of these two to recover enough to walk on their own. Then we can leave for the port town. If someone were to stop us, I would try to talk our way of any confrontations. And if worse comes to worse.." He rested his hand on Fenrir.
Old January 9, 2013, 08:53:16 PM
Celebi

"I understand, well until then we should get some sleep, we've been through alot and I have alot of thinking to do" Kyria said "There are several signs that things are gonna get really bad, maybe even catastrophic, i'm no fortune teller but, y'know previous experiences" and Kyria let off a slightly sarcastic sigh and chuckle
Old January 10, 2013, 08:33:17 AM
Landorus

Silk smiled sardonically, "Indeed." He sat down in one corner of the shed, "You go ahead and get some sleep, then. I have some things I need to think about, too, and I can listen in case someone decides to pay us a visit."
Old January 10, 2013, 09:48:39 AM
Celebi

"Yeah...." and Kyria walked over to another corner and leaned against the wall "from a hero to fugitive..it's funny, I just don't understand, nothing happened since 7 Years ago. Carlisle was dead, we destroyed the darkness, beat the void and life was normal..*sigh* now it feels as though things are getting repetitive" and Kyria rested her head on her knees. "G'night Silk"
Old January 10, 2013, 10:58:40 AM
Landorus

"G'night, Kyria," The little man said, then absently drew one of his daggers and examined it as his mind wandered. "Well, Kheldar," He said sardonically, "You certainly have a knack for getting yourself mixed into things, don't you?" He sighed, "Ah well. I wouldn't change a thing, even if I could."
Old January 10, 2013, 05:49:41 PM
Celebi

"and I bet you wouldn't either...Y'know I usually don't go back on my promises, now Silk I actually pity you and your friends" and an All too familiar voice was heard in that room "Step outside...I need to talk to you" and the voice disappeared
Old January 10, 2013, 06:08:02 PM
Landorus

Silk froze briefly, his eyes scanning the room for the source of the voice. When he didn't see it, he shifted the dagger to one hand and rested the other on Fenrir's hilt. "This had better not be a trick," He said to the empty air as he stood, though he wasn't loud enough to wake the others. He stepped outside slowly, quietlg closing the door to the shed behind him.
Old January 10, 2013, 06:38:02 PM
Celebi

"I am an Honest man..." It was an After Image of Impetum "Silk....I have a message for you to tell Kyria and Kyria Alone...If anyone else figures out, I will be Paradoxed out of existence" Impetum Explained and lifted one of sleeves to reveal a device on his hand with three blue Orbs on the back of the device "NEVER, tell anyone of the events that you will see ok?" Impetum berated "Astaroth Gauntlet activate level 3 Time Compression" and a Blue hole opened in front of him "Follow me" and Impetum walked through
Old January 10, 2013, 06:47:32 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, but hesitated as he looked at the portal. He glanced back briefly at the shack, then gripping his knife more firmly, he stepped through the portal after Impetum.
Old January 10, 2013, 07:08:14 PM
Celebi

Inside the Portal was another world entirely, A mess of Streaming energy. It felt like Space Time had opened in front of the Both of them "As you have just seen the Astaroth has just tore open a hole in reality, giving me the ability to compress time and distort space....to an extent. I'm guessing your wondering why I told you this?" Impetum asked
Old January 10, 2013, 07:16:15 PM
Landorus

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I was," Silk replied, then looked around, ".. I have to admit, though; this ability of yours is impressive."
Old January 10, 2013, 07:32:34 PM
Celebi

"It is but this isn't my Ability, this belongs to someone else, He gave it to me. Along with the Astaroth...Still dangerous, very very dangerous. I'm Lucky enough not to get erased from reality...probably because I'm not the only one in here" Impetum said while still walking "And if your wondering...we Are Time Traveling as we Speak.."
Old January 10, 2013, 07:51:41 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded slowly, suddenly feeling a bit anxious at the 'erased from reality' part. "I sort of guessed that. Exactly 'when' are we going?"
Old January 10, 2013, 08:23:28 PM
Celebi

"7 Years ago...." Impetum said before he stopped walking "We're here" and he opened another hole and Stepped in "Remember...You don't say a WORD!.." Impetum said
Old January 11, 2013, 09:11:50 PM
Landorus

Silk followed Impetum through the portal and nodded wordlessly. He wasn't above making a smart comment when he came up with a good one, but he knew when it was best to just keep his mouth shut.
Old January 12, 2013, 12:06:14 AM
Celebi

What lied in front of them was a eerie place with a black floor and the area around them covered in thick green smoke almost as if they were in space, and in the distance it looked like a group of people fending off a monster of some sort

"Welcome to the inter-dimensional Rift....or in other words The Void it's self." and Impetum kept walking forward "Be Careful not to mess around with anything here else it could destroy the future" and Impetum pointed forward "And that is the True Void" He pointed to a grotesque being razing and ravaging around the area "And those are the people trying to stop it" And a group of people with 2 recognizable faces being Kyria and Kevin "They all Tried so hard....I Often Pity them" Impetum said
Old January 12, 2013, 09:31:16 PM
Landorus

Silk watched with wide eyes as he saw his friends battling this beast. A million different questions raced through his mind, but he kept his promise not to speak.
Old January 12, 2013, 10:52:56 PM
Celebi

"Yes...That is Nero's group, and They succeeded and Failed, heh thats why I pity them...and Nero, it's Sad to try so hard and to just make it go to waste" Impetum stopped the flow time so everything looked like a still picture "And to think..Five times I tried to change this outcome, so there can be no sorrow" Impetum adjusted his mask "So go ahead, ask me a Question, be my guest"
Old January 13, 2013, 10:55:19 AM
Landorus

That last comment surprised Silk, for some reason. Still, he suppressed the urge to just blurt out "You tried to change the outcome?". He thought carefully for a moment, then asked, "So, what happened exactly? Where is this 'True Void' now?"
Old January 13, 2013, 11:21:57 AM
Celebi

"I Was a Hero....once, Just Like Nero was. My Reasons for going back is to stop it, to 'Prevent' this True Void and I failed every single time. Luckily I had help, and that person allowed me to bend the rules a bit. and what the True Void is, it has no true Physical form, It's a floating mass of residual energy from the beginning of Time and for where it is....." Impetum Cringed "....Nero, Is the True Void's Body now, and.....I am part of it as well." Impetum said coldly "We're done here....If there's anything you can do Right now, is Not to tell Kyria about Nero...She needs the Solace right now. and about the Void...It will be back, It's power is Dormant still, so we cant touch it yet, so you must prepare...tell Kyria to get the group back together, she'll know what to do next" and as he said that everywhere went black and his Voice faded away and he left Silk near the shack the others stayed at"
Old January 13, 2013, 11:42:05 AM
Landorus

Silk looked around as everything faded out, only to find he was back at the shed where the others were. He nodded, though he wasn't sure if Impetum was around anymore to see. He stood in the open for a moment longer, thinking about how he would explain this to Kyria, then stepped quietly back inside and knelt in front of the woman, gently placing his hand on her shoulder to wake her.
Old January 13, 2013, 01:03:41 PM
Celebi

After the repeated shakes Kyria awoke "Huh.....Yeah Silk whats up?, is everything ok?" with a Sheepish and Sleepy face on
Old January 13, 2013, 01:11:59 PM
Landorus

"Yes, everything's fine," Silk said, the hesitated a bit before continuing, "I had a talk with Mr. Impetum. He said you need to 'Get the group back together'." He knew she would want him to explain further, but he hoped she could see that he couldn't.
Old January 13, 2013, 01:26:44 PM
Celebi

"Why would he want me to do that, I'd rather not put them in Danger for the third time, we all have live' now and It is my Burden" Kyria said Selflessly
Old January 13, 2013, 01:47:36 PM
Landorus

"He didn't exactly say why..." Silk said slowly, "... I think something big is about to happen. He said you would know what to do next."
Old January 13, 2013, 02:17:15 PM
Celebi

"I'm beginning to really hate that guy...Ordering me around. *tch*, Well first things first we're gonna have to get back into Drieal, cause Kevin and Ethan don't have their swords anymore...that or we're gonna have to find Johnny and Adrienne first just for back up...I don't know where they are...Jeez this is Weird." Kyria began fuming at the thought
Old January 13, 2013, 02:22:20 PM
Landorus

Silk sat back in his corner again, folding his hands behind his head, "If it were me, I would first get the ones we already know about; it would probably save time. I could probably see if the Intelligence service could get any word about the companions you don't know the location of; it's better than wandering around aimlessly looking for them."
Old January 13, 2013, 04:05:36 PM
Celebi

"Yeah, Wandering around would be hard anyway and Knowing Johnny and Adrienne they probably eloped somewhere" and Kyria Laughed "But...I think we should finish resting and think about it tomorrow"

-Elsewhere-

"Impetum,Where have you been. Master has been thinking of a way to get the swords and stop that Kyria girl.." A slightly feminine voice said

Impetum Ignored her and continued walking

"Why do you care so much about that ragtag group, what do you have a heart" Frederick said

Impetum stopped "Raine, Frederick...do me a big favor...and Do your Job then come back and talk to me" and he walked away again

"It's funny how you talk about doing your Job...yet you can't stop a small, Pathetic Group" Carlisle said after while leaning on a wall "See, Did my Part I destroyed most of Drieal..all you had to do was get the the Half Angel kid"

Impetum continued walking and began talking to himself "Silk do not think Ill of me"
Old January 13, 2013, 07:02:15 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, "Good idea.. we can't really go very far until one of these two is up on their feet again," He nodded to the two younger people. "If you would like to sleep some more, that is fine. I still have some things I need to think about."
Old January 13, 2013, 07:21:00 PM
Celebi

"yeah, *Yawn* Sleep..would be....*yawn* nice" and quickly Kyria fell asleep rather quickly. And with that the shed the were near stayed quiet... "hey....Silk...what did Impetum want..." A Very exausted Samantha asked, and she began to sweat again due to her fever, which wasn't as bad as before
Old January 13, 2013, 07:39:24 PM
Landorus

Silk looked over at Samantha quickly, then moved to sit next to her. "He just wanted me to deliver that message to Kyria, that's all," He said, pulling out his handkerchief again. He looked at the small square of cloth in his hand for a moment, then got an idea; he carefully cradled it in his hands, then gently blew on it, making a somewhat-thin layer of frost cover it. He then folded it up again and put it against the girl's head; the combination of his warm hand and her fevered brow melted the ice, turning it to cool water that moistened the handkerchief considerably. Really, Silk, it took you this long to come up with this? He silently berated himself.
Old January 13, 2013, 08:00:59 PM
Celebi

Samantha giggled weakly "is something going to happen...I feel...scared" and she began to feel better "why have these weird things started to happen..." Samantha asked
Old January 13, 2013, 08:39:15 PM
Landorus

"Well.." Silk hesitated, thinking a moment, "I guess they just do. I liked reading histories when I was your age, and I did a lot of studying back then. It seemed as though sometimes years, a decade or two, or sometimes even whole centuries would pass with very little happening, and then something would come up that lasted for a year or two that would shake the very earth. Most of those things were wars, it seemed.. Though looking back on it, it may have had something to do with these Spirits as well.
"You see, I grew up in a family of skeptics, and I believed that Magic was simply a myth, until my trainers at the Intelligence service came along and showed me how to use it. Oddly, I don't know why I didn't go back after learning that this was all real and figuring out when these world-shaking events had something more behind it." He smiled ruefully, "Probably would've come in handy, huh?" Then he bent down and looked into the girl's still-feverish eyes, "And you don't need to be scared. No one here will let anything happen to you."
Old January 13, 2013, 09:23:09 PM
Celebi

"Yeah....*cough*...Thanks Silk, that really put me at ease, I'm glad that I have such good friends" and She Smiled before going back to sleep "The....World...." and then she was sound asleep
Old January 14, 2013, 10:19:15 AM
Landorus

Silk smiled a bit, continuing to dab at her forehead with the cloth to try and bring the fever down more. He sat there in the cool silence for a while longer, still thinking things through.
Old January 14, 2013, 10:55:39 AM
Celebi

As the group lay in the shed, the night passes slowly but surely... And the Dawn sky began to rise above the horizon, with it's crimson and red orange light and the birds began to sing, and the elves began waking from their possession. "*Yawn*, well...that chest pain is gone" and Quincy stood up and turned to see his companions and to check if they were still asleep
Old January 14, 2013, 11:33:24 AM
Landorus

Silk looked up from where he was sitting; he hadn't slept all night, but it didn't really show on his face. "Good to see you up again," He said to Quincey.
Old January 14, 2013, 11:52:02 AM
Celebi

Quincy let out a big grin "Nice to see you too Silk" and he turned to Samantha "Is she ok?...."
Old January 14, 2013, 12:07:08 PM
Landorus

Silk looked at Samantha as well, "Her fever went down, and she seems to be doing a little better now. I'm no physician, though, so I don't know for sure."
Old January 14, 2013, 12:50:15 PM
Celebi

Quincy let out a sigh of relief "Least we know she's fine..so i'm guessing we're staying put..." and Quincy slid down against the wall "I Don't remember much except being in a crazy amount of pain, and power..that I've never felt before, it felt addicting" Quincy said
Old January 14, 2013, 01:24:27 PM
Landorus

"I might be careful if I were you, then," Silk replied, absently fingering Fenrir's hilt, "You won't want that feeling to get too strong for you to handle."
Old January 14, 2013, 06:18:07 PM
Celebi

Quincy shivered at the very thought of being controlled by another power again "Well that sounds......Unpleasant" and Quincy gripped tightly onto Abyssion. "Quincy....then don't activate the soul eater, why don't you think I told you about it" Surprisingly Kyria said since she was just lying awake "well guy's we have to leave. We have a job to do especially with Carlisle still lurking around" Kyria said
Old January 14, 2013, 06:25:13 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, standing up and glancing out the sheds one small window. "I don't see anyone immediately outside," He said, "At least not from this direction. Will you be able to carry Samantha, Kyria?" Then he looked at Quincey, "Listen, if anyone tries to stop us, let me do the talking, alright? I've had more practice talking my way out of things, and I'm not as easily.. excitable, as you can be sometimes. No offense, you understand. Alright?"
Old January 14, 2013, 06:45:44 PM
Celebi

Quincy looked at Silk after he heard his last comment "Hey!...I don't get that excited...and if I do it gets the job done" Quincy said with a snobbish attitude "Yeahhhh, I kinda agree with Silk, cause whenever you talk, you get hurt and we don't want to carry you around" and Kyria rolled her eyes. "Besides you're not strong enough yet..."
Old January 14, 2013, 07:08:48 PM
Landorus

Silk couldn't help but chuckle a little, "Just trust me, alright? If I need your help, I'll let you know."
Old January 15, 2013, 05:06:42 PM
Celebi

"Oh Fine" Quincy said sarcastically and Kyria facepalmed and walked over to Samantha "Well...her fever has gone down a lot, Silk and Quincy we're gonna need some food and supplies, we have run out" Kyria ordered " I'll Hang back and get things prepared, any questions?" Kyria asked
Old January 15, 2013, 05:25:21 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, then paused, "Do the elves run any good shops here? I haven't visited this town since I was very young, and I don't remember it very well."
Old January 15, 2013, 05:38:43 PM
Celebi

"Well...actually I Don't even know. I knew of the place but I've never been here" Kyria said
"Oh and here's the money you wanted" Kyria handed Silk the money "To think, basically the emissary of gods doesn't know a small village like this..I've spent Way too much time in Drieal"
Old January 15, 2013, 05:43:02 PM
Landorus

Silk shook his head, handing Kyria back the money, "That's alright, Kyria. I didn't help you when I did for money." He turned and went to the shed door, then paused, "Would you like to come with me, Quincey? Or would you rather stay here and help Kyria?"
Old January 15, 2013, 05:56:08 PM
Celebi

"Heh...Your right" and Kyria turned back
and Quincy looked at Silk "Yeah, Sure why not. Anything would beat this stuffy old shed" and Quincy chuckled he Picked up Abyssion and gripped on to it tightly "Lets Go"
Old January 15, 2013, 06:03:38 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, then opened the door and peered out cautiously; he didn't see anyone immediately approaching the shed. He opened the door wider, then motioned for Quincey to follow, his body language seeming to show that he was feigning a relaxed exterior while actually quite jumpy, though in reality he was quite calm, although weary for any sort of confrontation.
Old January 15, 2013, 11:28:09 PM
Celebi

Quincy followed at Silk's motion to leave. He looked at silk for a bit after the door closed behind him "Hey, Silk are you ok. You seem 'Tense'. Is something wrong?" Quincy asked
Old January 15, 2013, 11:37:07 PM
Landorus

"I am just fine, Quincey," Silk replied, flashing the boy the briefest of grins, and yet putting more deviousness in that one smile than most people could portray with a more prolonged expression, "I just have a bit of a story made up in case we run into anyone that tries to give us a thorough questioning, and I'm just making sure I look the part."

(How old are Quincey and Samantha, by the way? I can't quite figure it out.)
(Edit: Nevermind, forgot about the sign-up thread. =w= )

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; January 16, 2013 at 01:27:36 PM.
Old January 16, 2013, 01:42:44 PM
Celebi

(Quincy is 14 and Samantha is 16)."Hey. That sounds like a good Idea" and Quincy smiled "So..Silk do you have any family?" Quincy asked
Old January 16, 2013, 02:08:46 PM
Landorus

"I do," Silk replied, "A few Uncles and Aunts; a handful of Cousins, some more closely related than others, and my Mother," There was just the slightest catch in the little man's voice at the word "Mother" that he couldn't quite hide, "I haven't seen any of them for quite some time, though. My Father.. he passed away a few years ago. It was rather sudden."
Old January 16, 2013, 02:28:33 PM
Celebi

"o...oh..I see, sorry for asking" and Quincy felt horrible for asking that "Both of my parents are in Drieal. My dad works as a scientist and my mom is usually at home, I never go a day without thinking about them, I hope they're ok since that whole problem with Carlisle" Quincy added
Old January 16, 2013, 02:50:12 PM
Landorus

"It's alright, Quincey," Silk said, "I hope your parents are alright, as well." He looked around and caught sight of a building with a sign posted to it, "I think that would be the shop," He said, starting to turn towards it.
Old January 16, 2013, 03:46:54 PM
Celebi

Quincy followed Silk and Quincy began looking around...and every single civilian gave them odd and threatening looks "Um....Silk. Why is everyone looking at us weird, and most of them to me?" Quincy asked
Old January 16, 2013, 04:10:55 PM
Landorus

Silk glanced at the civilians briefly, "Well, we are the only outsiders here," He said in a low voice that only the boy could hear, "And it might also have something to do with your sword. If I recall, the avatar which it represents doesn't have the best reputation."
Old January 16, 2013, 04:55:51 PM
Celebi

"Huh...oh...Well, now this is a predicament, and how am I supposed to know this?" Quincy whispered gripping Abyssion even tighter "So, what do we do, do we move on or deal with the crowd that's gonna eventually surround us?"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 16, 2013 at 05:09:17 PM.
Old January 16, 2013, 05:04:12 PM
Landorus

Silk scanned the crowd, thinking for a moment. "Just keep moving," He murmured, "If they try to surround us, I'll try and talk with them."
Old January 16, 2013, 05:21:04 PM
Celebi

"I'm so Glad I didn't go alone....." Quincy whispered "Here's one of them"
and one of the elves appeared out of the crowd and pointed at Quincy and 6 more came out of the crowd wielding various weapons
"This doesn't look good", and then the entire crowd began closing in on him and Yelling
Old January 16, 2013, 05:32:33 PM
Landorus

Silk moved slightly closer to Quincey, just in case one of the villagers suddenly decided to try something, then held up both his hands to try and help divert the elves' attention and yelled loud enough to be heard by at least most of the crowd, "Just a moment, please! May we have a moment to explain things before we all start jumping to conclusions here?"
Old January 16, 2013, 05:48:45 PM
Celebi

The Elves turned to each other and began whispering among each other and staring at Silk and Quincy
"......Okay we'll listen" another Elf said, It was the same elf Kyria talked to when they arrived there

"But, If you're Lying we're going to put you in prison....then execute you" The elf said
Old January 16, 2013, 06:44:09 PM
Landorus

How many times have I heard that one before? Silk thought wryly. He looked around at the crowd, collecting his thoughts for a second. If he were on his own, he wouldn't mind taking the risk of telling them his own story; he was usually able to spin so fine a tale that even under the threat he'd been given, they believed him.. but that was usually with other humans; he didn't have much experience talking with elves. And if he was caught, they would also likely capture his companions as well.. He knew that was too much of a risk to take. He would probably have to slip some small falsities into the story, but he couldn't risk a full-out lie of a tale.
"Well, my companions and I were on our way to deal with some pressing business elsewhere, but a friend of ours was injured rather badly during a fight in his hometown, so we were hoping to leave him here, in your splendid village, until he was strong enough to continue with us. But when we arrived, we found this village covered in a strange sort of fog. We spoke with an elf.." He turned to look at the elf who had spoken, "I believe it was you, who told us that something attacked you.
"Anyway, we went on briefly to the Reprieve Port to leave our friend to rest and keep him out of harm, then we came back to see if there was anything we could do about this thing that attacked you. Well, it seemed that we weren't able to do very much, and one of our fighters was hurt in the battle, so we retreated and hid, intending to go back and try again once we had a chance to regroup.. But when the boy and I snuck out to see what shape the thing was in, we found that it was gone. Perhaps it ran away and is licking its wounds somewhere, or it died before it got the chance; your guess is as good as mine. My friends and I have no intention of hurting any of your people; all we need is some supplies so that we may continue our travels."
Old January 16, 2013, 06:58:15 PM
Celebi

(OK...that whole sequnce made me laugh a little. That was good). Finding nothing seriously false with the story the elves let them pass to buy there supplies. The story was so well put togther Quincy even was confused and he was there the entire time. Quincy scuttled quickly ahead and looked at Silk with a smile of amusement. He Signaled Silk to walk quickly. "That. Was. BRILLIANT" Quincy whispered with enthusiasm as they arrived at the store
Old January 16, 2013, 07:15:34 PM
Landorus

(Thanks. :3)
Silk grinned and inclined his head slightly to the boy in a silent 'Thank you' as they stepped into the shop. He bought the food and other supplies that they needed from the shop's owner, whom the little man had seen listening to their story from the slightly-opened window near the front desk, then placed the things in his bag and turned and left the shop, holding the door open behind him for Quincey.
Old January 16, 2013, 07:33:29 PM
Celebi

The elves surrounded them again and their elder approached. Them "eh, Sorry for this entire 'mishap', so again we would like to apologize" and he stuck his hand out
Old January 16, 2013, 07:44:13 PM
Landorus

Silk took the Elders outstretched hand in his own and shook it, "That's quite alright," He said with a smile, "If I was in your people's position, I would've been suspicious at first, too."
Old January 16, 2013, 07:57:04 PM
Celebi

The Elder's Grin grew wider and wider....and he snapped his fingers and Quincy was handcuffed, "Hey, I thought we came to an understanding here" Quincy yelled and they surrounded Silk as well "Sorry, we're contracted by the order to bring villains to justice..and Don't worry, we are looking for you're companions as well" The Elder said "and to make sure no magic is involved. The Elder took Abyssion from Quincy and signaled the other elves to take Quincy to the Prison.. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS WE BASICALLY SAVED YOUR LIVES,THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR GUESTS!, I'M NEVER COMING BACK..... I'LL HAVE MY LAWYYEEERRRRR!" Quincy Yelled while he was being dragged around the corner
"any Complaints?" the Elder asked Silk

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 16, 2013 at 07:59:09 PM.
Old January 16, 2013, 08:13:13 PM
Landorus

Silk stiffened as the elves surrounded him and dragged Quincey away. I must be getting out of practice... He thought. They were in a bind, and he knew it. There would be no way to warn Kyria and Samantha of the elves that were searching for them; even if he did get away, they would follow him and see exactly where the ladies were. "Exactly what brought around this sudden arrest? I told you what happened; me and my friends have never had any intention to hurt any of you."
Old January 16, 2013, 08:29:31 PM
Celebi

"What...I thought The Dark dude told us you we're quiet, but not Stupid, didn't they say they were working for U--I mean the order, what..can't get that through you're head" a femine voice said "It's Ok if you Don't know me. In all actuality I really don't care..your just annoying, as well as all of your friends and ruining our plan soooo, we'll take Fenrir of you please." The Young Lady attempted to say flirtatiously but her youthful squeakiness got in the way

She looked at the Elf Leader "Don't worry you'll be paid handsomely for this" She said "I would say something like hand them over to me...but you can take care of this, I hear Elves make really good poison" she let out a small laugh "ta-ta" and she waved them off

"You Heard the lady, Take them to the prison" The Elder ordered and the other elves began pushing and shoving Silk away

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 16, 2013 at 08:31:10 PM.
Old January 16, 2013, 08:53:58 PM
Landorus

Silk glared at the lady as he was pushed away, wondering if he would get the chance to get Fenrir back from her anytime soon. He probably could've escaped from the elves if he'd really tried, but the woman might have a few tricks of her own, and she did have his sword now... Kyria, Samantha, please be careful... He silently prayed.
Old January 17, 2013, 01:01:09 PM
Celebi

"hmmm...they've been gone for a while. I Hope they're safe" Kyria said. And she turned to see Samantha wake up. "ah, welcome back Sleeping Beauty." Kyria taunted. Samantha smiled at the comment. "Where are Silk and Quincy?" Samantha asked "I don't know they went to get supplies. It shouldn't take this long." Kyria said "I'm going to go get them" And Kyria walked towards the door "wait!, I'll come with you...I hate this Shed" Samantha said. And they began to hurry towards the town. -In the prison- "Silk....why...the heck...are we in prison" Quincy said inside the prison cell beside Silk's prison cell "and I don't have Abyssion..jeez when I get my hands on them. I'll stick my foot up their noses!" Quincy argued
Old January 17, 2013, 01:14:04 PM
Landorus

"People will do almost anything if they think they're doing it for the right reasons," Silk replied, "And, sometimes more importantly, if they are paid enough to do it." The little man was just as unhappy with their predicament as the boy was, but he was already beginning to think out a plan. "And please, try to keep your voice down; I'm trying to listen, and we wouldn't want the guards to come down here yet." He seemed to be toying with his left boot--the boot that did not, until the elves had taken them away, hold one of his daggers. To the passing observer, it would've seemed like nothing more than a casual gesture of idleness.
Old January 17, 2013, 03:02:01 PM
Celebi

"Ok..." And Quincy Sat there thinking as well. "Wait....Maybe I can try that Move Impetum did when He possessed me..." and Quincy looked at the wall "Hey, Silk care to move out of the way for a second. I have an Idea, I'm going to 'attempt' to use magic, y'know like when we first met." Quincy said.
-elsewhere-
Impetum was walking around.. and he met up with Frederick and Carlisle
"Oh great...Idiots...." Impetum said
"Oh, Good day to you brethren, thou seem unpleased" Frederick said in his aggravating Shakespearean dialect
"GO...AWAY!" Impetum said "It's like you people love to annoy me"
"Well don't worry. Raine already dealt with that group of lower class trash, you couldn't. what does that say about you" Carlisle mocked.
Impetum stayed silent as he was shocked at what he heard but his mask hid his expression "I...See, that's good. Now we need Izayoi, Fafnir, and Susano'o to finish what we need to do" Impetum said "Where's the Superior?" he continued to ask.
"Don't worry about that..our superior will be here soon" Carlisle said "First I need to find some, Recruits to help our little cause"
Old January 17, 2013, 03:15:00 PM
Landorus

Silk remembered what happened when Quincey last tried to use his magic, "Well, that might work if you can manage to pull it off. It might be a bit noisy, though, wouldn't you think?"
Old January 17, 2013, 03:30:26 PM
Celebi

Quincy laughed a bit "Well If we make a Loud enough boom, thats when the real fun starts" and he Stuck his hand out and he began to focus....."I..I..Don't feel anything." Quincy said "I cant feel any magic, can't you freeze the wall or something?" Quincy asked
Old January 17, 2013, 03:48:07 PM
Landorus

Silk shook his head, "I don't see how that would help very much, even if I could; you would have to hit the wall pretty hard in order to do any damage, even if you can make it brittle. I do have another idea, though," He reached down into his left boot and pulled out something thin, black, and made of leather; he opened it up from the side, revealing several slightly different metal lock picks. "It never hurts to be prepared for even this sort of eventuality," He said, pulling one of them from the thin case.
Old January 17, 2013, 06:09:09 PM
Celebi

Quincy whistled "You're so Industrious Silk...always a step ahead" Quincy said
"Now...all you have to do is pick the lock and we're home free right?" Quincy asked
-in the Village-
"Wow...I thought this area was populated..It shouldn't be this quiet" Kyria wondered
"Yeah, It wasn't like this when we were here the first time" Samantha added
"Wait...Is that.." and Kyria ran forward.. with Samantha not far in tow
"HEY YOU!..Do I know you from somewhere" Kyria yelled

"What's it to ya.....YOU!!" it was the same Lady that apprehended Silk and Quincy "I Know you....I Know I do..." She said and she had a flashback "YOU KILLED MY OLDER SISTER!"

"Did I...um...Who's your sister again..?" Kyria said with a blank stare

"Lilith...HER NAME WAS LILITH!" and the lady's hands began glowing

"Lilith....Lilith...Lilith....OHHHHH!!, Your her sister. Then I'm going to enjoy this...now Whats your name little girl" Kyria said

"My Name is Raine Alenstead....the sister of the Witch Lilith Alenstead..Now you Will PAY" Raine said

"Um...Ms.Kyria, who's Lilith?" Samantha wondered
"Lilith is this little witch I destroyed around eight years ago. lets say she got her comeuppance for helping to torture me, now this Little girl has come to take revenge i'm assuming." Kyria said

"Ok You Old Hag, you're gonna get it for Killing my Sister." And Raine Threw a Fire ball at Kyria

"OLD HAG!!" Kyria yelled as she grabbed Samantha and Dodged a fire ball "Samantha..I need you to go find Silk and Quincy ok, I'll take care of this Brat" Kyria said
and Samantha Ran off to the Center of the Town

"Oh..Silk and Quincy. I know them, they should be neck deep in Elf poison by now" Raine sneered

"Ok..You're seriously asking for it now!" and Kyria charged at Raine with her hands Charged with energy
Old January 17, 2013, 06:19:27 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, "As long as no guards come and catch us at the wrong time or anything, we should be fine," He replied. He stepped up to the door to his cell, listening for a moment to be sure there were no approaching footsteps. When he heard none, he knelt in front of the lock and carefully inserted the pick.
"Ugh, these locks are rusty," Silk grumbled under his breath. Finally, the lock clicked, and after another hesitation to listen for any guards, the little man carefully swung the door open and stepped through. Then he carefully closed it again and stepped in front of Quincey's cell to work on his lock.
Old January 17, 2013, 07:16:52 PM
Celebi

"Thank you industriousness" and Quincy let out a slight laugh
and the rusty door and lock began creaking. and one guard heard the door and began walking downstairs into the prison "HURRY HURRRRRYYY!!" Quincy began to Squeal
"Hey, What are you two up to down there" and he was Half way down the stairs"
-outside-
"Why, is this place so Deserted..this really is starting to creep me out" and Samantha reached in a handmade holster and pulled out the dagger Silk gave her. "I Hope they're fine"
-Where Kyria is-
"*sigh* *sigh*, I...Guess I'm out of practice" Kyria said while she was struggling to fight Raine

"You beat my sister..This is a Joke, I Hadn't even broken a sweat.." and Raine began firing Bolts of lightning at Kyria, and the Last bolt hitting her directly

Kyria cried out in pain and collapsed "So...This Is...*Wheeze* All....You..got, no wonder I defeated your sister so easily" Kyria taunted

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 17, 2013 at 07:22:03 PM.
Old January 17, 2013, 07:32:37 PM
Landorus

Silk kept focused on the lock, forcing himself to stay clam so he wouldn't fumble and take even longer to get it. Then the lock clicked, and he pulled the door open grabbed hold of Quincey's arm and pulled him through the door into the shadows a little ways away from the cells. "Stay down," He whispered, crouching as well.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; January 17, 2013 at 07:32:55 PM.
Old January 17, 2013, 08:10:39 PM
Celebi

Quincy did what Silk said and stayed quiet as the Guard came down and Quincy looked at Silk and nodded as like he was saying a 'sneak attack'. -At the center of the Town- "*Wheeze* *Cough* C'mon....your not done yet" and Kyria struggled to stand. "Are you serious you old hag?...you know you can't beat me, so why bother" Raine scoffed at Kyria's resilence. "You really wanna know why......Fine then, this is why. I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO TRY!" Kyria yelled and her aura began to glow. "The entire time we fought, I had the upper hand. And you left yourself open. Now, lets see how well you fight me now" Kyria said. "What?...are you stupid or something, you're too injured to fight." Raine stated. "I knew it, you are like your sister, you both underestimated the child of the gods" and the Aura was charged into her hands and fired a blast at Raine which sent her flying into the forest. "and that...is how, I get the job done" Kyria began stumbling "I guess, falling over is common in this group" and she chuckled weakly and began attempting to use whats left of her magic to heal herself
Old January 17, 2013, 08:25:36 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded back, then keeping to the shadows he inched a little ways away from the boy, his feet making no noise on the cold floor of the prison. Then he looked back at Quincey and nodded, signaling that he was ready.
Old January 17, 2013, 09:14:10 PM
Celebi

Quincy nodded back and walked out of the shadow and the Guard turned towards him and ran at him "NOW!". And Quincy alerted Silk to attack. -Outside- Samantha ran into a few elves while searching for Quincy and Silk. "um, do you know where my friends are" Samantha asked. "no...why" one of the elves responded "cause I know they're here" Samantha said..and something caught the corner of her eye it was two objects Fenrir and Abyssion "Ah, so...where'd did you get those 'objects' then.?" Samantha asked and one of the elves responed "None of your business" and Samantha drew her dagger. "I think your lying." and the Elves approached her and Samantha began to back up as she was being out numbered "well.....this is gonna be difficult, what would Silk and Quincy do..." and Samantha remembered the lessons Silk showed her "ok...I won't run.." and She stood her ground and hoped for the best
Old January 17, 2013, 09:48:33 PM
Landorus

Silk jumped from the shadows where he'd been concealed and tackled the guard at the legs, knocking him down, then before the guard could recover the little man stood and aimed a swift kick towards his head, aimed just below his ear.
Old January 18, 2013, 09:13:56 AM
Celebi

"Niiiccce" Quincy applauded "but let's get outta here, lets see if Kyria and Samantha are fine" and Quincy ran upstairs. -at the center of the town- Samantha was able to hold her own against the elves but. They began to swarm around her "uh oh....*pant* this actually, was harder than I thought" and an elf jumped at her but she slashed at him. "I'm..not used to hurting people...I just want to defend myself" and the rest of the crowd rushed at her and she cowered and a clashing noise was heard and when she turned around she saw none other than Impetum carrying and injured Raine, while his shadows defended them both. And Impetum stared at Samantha straight into her eyes and snapped his fingers and all the shadows struck at the elves.......killing them almost instantly..And Samantha looked in horror at what she saw and then Impetum walked away "Don't be afraid to kill, even if it is to defend yourself, or else your life belongs to the opponent" and withvthat Said Impetum faded away and Samantha slumped to her knees in shock after several lives were ended right in front of her, then reality set in and she remembered why she confronted them and picked up both swords and continued to find her friends.
Old January 18, 2013, 09:35:23 AM
Landorus

Silk nodded and ran up the stairs after Quincey, hoping that their friends had managed to keep themselves from getting hurt.
Old January 18, 2013, 10:06:22 AM
Celebi

Quincy continued running until he was outside. And what he saw was horrible, there was bodies littered everywhere "uh...Silk, I think you need to see this, and after all we did here" and Quincy looked as he saw the Elder and Ran towards him.
Old January 18, 2013, 10:26:36 AM
Landorus

Silk came out right behind him and froze at the sight of all the bodies. "My word, what happened here?" He gasped. He followed Quincey as he ran towards the Elder, both hands clenched into fists as he wished he'd taken a moment to try and find where they'd hidden his daggers.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; January 18, 2013 at 11:55:08 AM.
Old January 18, 2013, 04:46:19 PM
Celebi

The Elder just stood there looking at the madness mumbling to himself "My whole Village....why....it took one person, my whole Village....decimated by one person." and the Elder turned to see Quincy and Silk. "Ah...so I guess you've come to take your revenge for me imprisoning you, and I don't blame you for it..." The Elder said holding his arms out to his sides...
Quincy clenched his fists "Why, would you kill yourself... for NO REASON!!"
"Reason...I Sold out.. I Told them where our shrine was..I told them you were here, I sold my village short, just for a Living....can you blame me?" the Elder explained
Old January 18, 2013, 04:53:27 PM
Landorus

Silk looked at the Elfin Elder for a moment, then just shook his head and looked back at the carnage in front of them. "Did you see who or what did all of this?" He asked, ignoring the dramatics; more time to deal with that later.