Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 2, 2012, 09:49:43 PM
Celebi

"Candice..I'll be fine.I hope,I just need to find misty first....even if it costs my life in the process" Ryan said and he went in the other direction

"Ok this might be risky..cause our pokemon cant take the heat, and i doubt we'll last even Longer. I need Sapphire to make a bubble around heatran with the surf and psyhic." Nate Said
Old September 3, 2012, 11:41:09 AM
Regigigas

"Skelose come back" Alex said the houndoom came to his side.
Old September 3, 2012, 07:07:15 PM
Landorus

Arlene and Sapphire nodded simultaneously, and the Gardevoir got to work. It was, indeed, tricky, especially with the heat, but Sapphire managed to make a large bubble around the Heatran. Actually, it was more like a huge dew drop. She did make a small pocket of air around the Pokemon's head, though; as dangerous as it was to them, they didn't want it to drown.
Old September 3, 2012, 07:13:03 PM
Celebi

" Ok... that should cause it some damage. Lily on my mark we both attack ok" Nate said
-elsewhere-
"DRAYDEN!!!!!" and Ryan crashed into his castle "I'M going to END YOU!!" Ryan Yelled
and a swarm of Grunts appeared "This is gonna be fun..ZEKROM!!FUSION BOLT"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 3, 2012 at 07:26:12 PM.
Old September 5, 2012, 10:21:37 AM
Landorus

Arlene watched Sapphire closely. The Gardevoir was wearing down quickly, and she could tell that it wouldn't be too much longer until she'd have to let the water go. "Whatever you're going to do, you'd better hurry," She told Nate and Lily.
Old September 5, 2012, 11:20:28 AM
Celebi

"Ok Cyan..use waterfall, to finish it off"
Old September 6, 2012, 03:25:43 PM
Regigigas

Alex looked at Nate. "It's yours... we need power to keep up with Drayden so you need to befriend it" he said.
Old September 6, 2012, 03:36:24 PM
Celebi

Nate stood there with a pokeball in his hand
"No...Alex i know how badly you want revenge on the Gym Leaders and Drayden, so you take it" Nate said while Throwing the Pokeball at Alex "To protect others...."

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 6, 2012 at 03:36:45 PM.
Old September 6, 2012, 05:36:48 PM
Landorus

(We're stating to jump ahead again.. and I don't think we should be capturing Heatran without Roxas's approval.)
Old September 9, 2012, 08:27:36 AM
Keldeo

(I approve of Heatran being caught! Go ahead.)

Lily just watched as the group defeated Heatran, with a tired expression on her face. She couldn't do anything to fight when asked by Nate, paralyzed for some reason.. "..I know who put Heatran here.. It needs to be caught.. Or else it'll suffer even more.. Drayden put it here and used some kind of mind control device on it.. The control over it'll be broken by a pokeball!"
Old September 9, 2012, 08:29:41 AM
Regigigas

Alex walked up to Heatran and pointed the pokeball at it. "Your not evil" he said to it. Then he opened the ball and caught Heatran.

Last edited by john-li; September 10, 2012 at 02:11:53 PM.
Old September 9, 2012, 08:47:09 AM
Keldeo

(Hm.. I would've thought it'd take a little more to catch it, but whatever. Heeeeeere's a surprise!)

Heatran stared at Alex for a few seconds, listening to him, before getting captured by the red stream of light coming out of the pokeball. It didn't struggle at all, and allowed itself to be caught.

Clapping, Lily's clone came out of the shadows, "..You caught Father's pawn.. Well done.. I wonder how Brother did with killing your friends, though." she tilted her head towards Alex and Nate, "I'd like to test your strength.. If you lose.. You die. Does that sound good?" not letting them answer, she threw up a pokeball, containing Reshiram, who seemed to be under Drayden's control again, its tail glowing red with the heat contained within.. "The two of you.. Against me and Reshiram.. I wonder who will fall first.."

Last edited by Roxas; September 9, 2012 at 08:47:43 AM.
Old September 9, 2012, 09:54:00 AM
Celebi

"Ok Lily... is Drayden really this desperate.and where is Candice and Ryan, they've should have been done already" Nate said " Alex here, if you want the power you need take it..if you want revenge." Nate said while turning to Ryan
Old September 9, 2012, 10:29:37 AM
Landorus

"We're right here," Candice's voice came from just down the cave, "We got a little held up back at the glacier." She looked at Lily's clone, then up at the Reshiram, "Looks like we got here just in time, too."
Old September 9, 2012, 11:05:57 AM
Keldeo

Lily's clone nodded to Candice, "Yes.. Just in time.. To see your friends die.." she replied, "Where are my brothers..?!" she asked, suddenly, seeing that Alex and Nate's clones weren't with Candice and Ryan.. Alex's Clone had disappeared, it seemed..
Old September 9, 2012, 11:07:19 AM
Celebi

(Um......Ryan left to fight Drayden himself, sorry about that)
"Alex..I guess you know what we do next right" Nate turned to Alex
Old September 9, 2012, 11:13:26 AM
Landorus

(Oh right, I forgot about that.)

"Nate's clone double-crossed us at the glacier," Candice replied, "I'm not sure where Alex's clone went.. he was here just a moment ago."
Old September 9, 2012, 12:21:32 PM
Celebi

Ryan ran through the Halls of Drayden's Base, after defeating the somewhat endless grunts
"I gotta hurry, Misty! where are you.." Ryan said and he ended up in an open chamber, and Saw a Figure in front of a chair "Welcome back my old Pawn...." and Ryan knew exactly who that voice was "DRAYDEN!!!!, wheres Misty!?" Ryan yelled "Oh stop yelling you fool, shes here....but with a guest" Drayden said and pointed into his left, and he saw an injured unconscious Misty and Ryan looked in awe, "well shes at least fine" another voice said "and you can thank me for the Job" and Ryan's clone came out of the shadow, Ryan was Seething with anger "you.....you, I'm going to destroy you and Drayden right now" Ryan said and his clone acted like it ignored him "She didnt even put up much of a fight.. sad isnt it" Ryan clone Taunted, Ryan snapped, and the dark stone reacted even stronger than ever
"Thats IT!!! Zekrom, use Fusion Bolt!" Ryan commanded

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 9, 2012 at 12:21:42 PM.
Old September 9, 2012, 01:55:20 PM
Regigigas

Alex sent out heatran. "You think you can win" He said to them.
Old September 10, 2012, 10:18:41 AM
Keldeo

Lily's clone sighed, "My brothers.. So naive.. Just like their real selves.. I'm going to defeat you, Alex.. Even with Father's pawn in your hands.. He entrusted it to you, after all.." she giggled quietly, before pointing at Nate, "Reshiram! Blue Flare! No mercy!" she called, her Reshiram flying up, and shooting a blast of blue fire towards the boy, doing as it was told. Although, it was a little confused to see a second Lily, the real one, nearby..
Old September 10, 2012, 02:15:04 PM
Regigigas

Alex jumped out of the way with Heatran. Len's godstone started shaking then Kyurem rose and crashed into Reshiram. It was reacting to Zekrom and Reshiram both active.
Old September 10, 2012, 03:16:27 PM
Celebi

"Ok Cyan come on out" Nate said and Cyan came out of it's pokeball ready to fight
"use, Surf on the Reshiram" Nate commanded
-elsewhere-
Ryan's clone quickly moved out of the way of the Fusion Bolt
"wow, since Drayden lost control of you you've really slipped, haven't you, you opened yourself up just to end up getting hurt" Ryan's Clone Taunted "Oh..Father may I Borrow Dialga to deal with this fool"
"Sure...just try not to make a mess" Drayden said
"So, you're leaving your father's side to fight me, this must be an Honor, Zekrom use Bolt Strike!" Ryan Said
"Dialga use Roar of Time" Ryans clone commanded
And the two attacks clashed leaving nothing but a trail of smoke
"and your Still really weak, just like Misty and Look how she Ended up, PATHETIC!" Ryan's Clone Yelled
Old September 10, 2012, 06:39:11 PM
Regigigas

Len gasped at the site of kyurem. "We need to get out of here!" He said as Kyurem used glaciate in random places. "Heatran we need to do something" Alex said. Heatran charged up a fire blast and fired it at Reshiram. "No we need to help Len" Alex told the Heatran. "Kyurem stop it!" Len yelled. Kyurem roared and flew out the volcano. "Zephyr let's go!" Len said grabbing hold of the shaymin's feet. The shaymin flew out and chased after Kyurem Len with it.
Old September 10, 2012, 07:18:43 PM
Celebi

At Drayden's Castle Ryan and his Clone were still fighting, but his clone seems to have the upper hand
"AHHHH!!!" Ryan screamed as he and Zekrom hit the floor with a thundering crash
"Wow! you really are bad, and i'm a clone of you Pathetic!" Ryan's Clone said and he turned to the unconscious Misty "OHHHH!!! so thats why, thats the reason you're not fighting seriously, thats pretty sad, considering after your gone she'll be next, or hell she might be my Girlfriend, that really must tear your heart out HAHAHAHA!!!" The clone Laughed
"DONT YOU DARE!!!!" Ryan said while he was Laying on the ground
"I dont think your in the position to demand anything" Ryan's Clone said
Old September 10, 2012, 07:50:40 PM
Landorus

Candice moved close to Arlene and spoke quietly, "I'm going to go catch up with Ryan at the base. Here," She pressed a Pokeball containing one of the Nettos' Latias into Arlene's hand, "Just in case." She also whispered Ryan's message to Nate in her ear to pass on.
Arlene just nodded, then looked up at Candice, "Be careful, alright? I don't want to lose you to them again."
Candice smiled grimly, "I promise, I'll die before I let them use me to try and hurt you again." Then she lightly squeezed Arlene's shoulder and slipped unnoticed out the cave, and Arlene focused back on the others.
Old September 11, 2012, 06:06:27 AM
Regigigas

Alex looked up at were Len disappeared. "This is bad" Alex said.

In the sky

Len just got on Kyurem with Zephyr. "Kyurem what are you doing!" Len said. Kyurem raored and started lowering above Draydens base. Kyurem landed right in front of Ryan's clone. "Oh no oh no oh no" Len said. Kyurem roared and used glaciate rapidly in random spots around Ryan's clone. "Kyurem stop now listen to me!" Len yelled. "Drayden what did you do to this pokemon!?" Len asked Drayden.
Old September 11, 2012, 06:07:06 AM
Regigigas

Alex looked up at were Len disappeared. "This is bad" Alex said.

In the sky

Len just got on Kyurem with Zephyr. "Kyurem what are you doing!" Len said. Kyurem raored and started lowering above Draydens base. Kyurem landed right in front of Ryan's clone. "Oh no oh no oh no" Len said. Kyurem roared and used glaciate rapidly in random spots around Ryan's clone. "Kyurem stop now listen to me!" Len yelled. "Drayden what did you do to this pokemon!?" Len asked Drayden.
Old September 11, 2012, 07:22:10 PM
Celebi

"Len!!!....well i'd thought you would've been with the Others..Go Back Len, just Listen to me I Need to do This, you'll die if you dont leave now...." Ryan said
"Oh...another Victim.. well Dialga, you know what to do" Ryan's Clone commanded "and try not to leave this place dirty..Father would hate that"
Old September 11, 2012, 07:26:59 PM
Regigigas

Kyurem looked at Dialga menacingly. "Oh boy" Len said. Kyurem roared and and threw Len off. The dragon surrounded itself with dark aura and flew onto Dialga and used outrage.
Old September 11, 2012, 07:32:46 PM
Celebi

"Dialga use Roar of Time while Kyurem is still on you, and destroy it" Ryan's Clone ordered
"oh and you idiot on the Floor over there, i'm going to walk over to Misty, and I'm going to dance with her, and most probably kiss her, now how do you feel about that" The clone taunted
"GOD DAMN IT DONT YOU DARE!!!!" Ryan Struggled to stand as he hurt his Leg from the fall
Old September 11, 2012, 07:41:01 PM
Regigigas

Kyurem took the hit hard and roared using glaciate to retaliate. Len saw Ryan and Kyurem struggling and something snapped. He ran up to Ryan's clone and kicked him as hard as he could in the side of the knee. "Now you know how Ryan feels!" He yelled angrily.
Old September 11, 2012, 07:54:23 PM
Celebi

"Kid.....you know you just messed up right" The Clone said, "so what do you want to happen to Kyurem.."the clone never even gave him the chance to speak.."I hear death is a new trend and i think Father would really like that" so the Clone limped off to where Misty was Lying, "Ok Dialga we're done here use Earthquake to wrap this little game up" The clone said

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 11, 2012 at 07:54:48 PM.
Old September 11, 2012, 07:59:56 PM
Regigigas

Len gasped and jumped on Kyurem. "Ryan get on" Len said grabbing Ryan.
Old September 11, 2012, 08:24:02 PM
Landorus

"Abomasnow, Blizzard!" Candice's voice suddenly commanded from behind Ryan, Len, and Kyurem. The powerful ice attack shot towards Dialga, and the ice-type gym leader, who was riding on her Abomasnow's shoulder, hoped it would be enough of a surprise to seriously stall the Earthquake attack, if not negate it completely.
Old September 11, 2012, 08:33:14 PM
Celebi

"GAH!!! more Moths to the Flame I guess..., and your Lucky if you live, heck lucky enough to stop Father's true plan, but oh well, and Hey Ryan....your plan failed,and hell you left Misty, sucks doesn't it Bye", and Ryan's Clone walked off and Laughed ,and returned Dialga to it's pokeball
"NO!!, I'm not done...I swear I'll destroy you" Ryan said as he struggled to get off Kyurem but failed
"Oh and it seem's my sister Lily is busy having fun with your Friends, enjoy" The clone chuckled
-elsewhere-
"Alex....Nothing's Working, How is this pokemon taking our strongest Attacks...Arlene, Lily do you have a Plan" Nate asked

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 12, 2012 at 05:01:36 PM.
Old September 12, 2012, 06:10:59 PM
Landorus

"We're not finished yet," Candice said, as Abomasnow ran to retrieve the unconscious Misty, "Len, Ryan, get out of here; I'll take care of this."

Back at the Volcano, Arlene looked around at her friends, their Pokemon, Sapphire, and then up at Reshiram. "I think either we have to try and run, which I don't think will end up working," She replied to Nate, "Or we have to try and hold out until Candice and the others make it back." She wasn't sure how well this would work either, however; she could see the heat was really starting to get to Sapphire, and she wasn't sure how long Melodi would hold out, being part Steel-type and all.
She wiped at her forehead, remembering that their Pokemon weren't the only ones suffering from the intense heat. She glanced at the others, trying to see how much the heat was affecting them..
Old September 12, 2012, 06:14:28 PM
Celebi

Nate looked like he began succumbing to the Heat and fell to one knee
"Darn it, we're not strong enough and we cant run...Arlene this might strain your pokemon but can we use protect and try to hold it out, i'll help out" Nate said "Cyan use Protect"
Old September 12, 2012, 06:23:59 PM
Landorus

Arlene nodded, swaying a little herself as she felt the heat gnawing more on her strength, but managing to keep on her feet. "Haltwhistle," She turned to the little Puppy Pokemon at her heels, but Haltwhistle had already moved to stand with Sapphire, and joined his Protect with Cyan's, making the barrier stronger. Sapphire also joined, adding the Psychic barrier she'd used before to further strengthen the defenses.
Old September 12, 2012, 06:49:58 PM
Regigigas

Alex looked at his friends in concern. "Skelose block some heat with flash fire" He said and Skelose ran in front of the protect and absorbed some flame. Alex walked to Arlene and tried to help her stand. "Are you guy's okay?" He said stumbling a little.

Elsewhere

Len looked at Candice with concern. "You need to leave to soon!" He said. "Ryan were going.. Kyurem get us out of here" Len said. Kyurem lifted off and flew towards the volcano.
Old September 12, 2012, 06:59:50 PM
Landorus

"I'm fine," Arlene said, though the response seemed to be almost automatic. She leaned against Alex just a bit, still trying to keep standing on her own strength. "What about you?" She asked him, looking at him with concern.

Elsewhere..

Candice nodded and beckoned for Abomasnow, who was now carrying Misty, to go on ahead. She began to turn as well, one hand hovering near Froslass's Pokeball as she waited for Ryan's clone to react.
Old September 12, 2012, 07:05:18 PM
Regigigas

"I'm fine" Alex said. "I'm used to heat" He said looking at Skelose. :Nate we need to make another plan we can't just protect forever" Alex said.

Len could see the volcano from a distance. (Hang in there guys were almost there) Len thought to himself. Len looked at Ryan. "Ryan why did you try to take on Drayden alone?" Len asked.
Old September 12, 2012, 08:09:51 PM
Celebi

"I know Alex but...what can we do, we're running out of options and we're at a disadvantage, if we attack we're at Risk of us and our pokemon will die." Nate said
-back with Kyurem-
"Why.....because, I had to save Misty cause of what we both went through and what Drayden made us do..I-I could'nt let it happen but I failed to save her...t-that and I kinda Like her" Ryan said while Blushing
-In the Volcano-
"Candice, why oh why have you sided with them, you know you're fighting a Losing Battle so why bother...Is it cause you feel Sorry..maybe thats why" Ryan's Clone said
Old September 12, 2012, 08:44:32 PM
Landorus

Candice's expression hardened, "It isn't something you would understand," She said simply, "And just because we may be at a disadvantage now doesn't mean we won't win. It isn't over until the very end." Then she turned and ran to catch up with her Abomasnow.
Old September 12, 2012, 08:57:25 PM
Celebi

"That's Right, Fight me....Keep trying, but you Know deep down inside, you're sorry, for yourself and you're friends, the Ones you even attempted to kill at one point, but if I cant convince you" Ryan's Clone threw his pokeball in the air and his Dialga came out and Roared at Candice "Then I guess Dialga will"
Old September 12, 2012, 09:06:14 PM
Landorus

Candice stopped and looked up at the roaring Dialga that now stood in her path, no trace of fear showing on her face. "Well, since it seems that you're going to insist on trying to convince me.." She threw a new Pokeball into the air, sending out Mamoswine. Just keep going, Abomasnow... She thought, Get Misty out of here, at least.
Old September 12, 2012, 09:16:29 PM
Celebi

"Yes.....come on Candice, Dialga use Roar of Time on her Mamoswine" Ryan's Clone ordered
"ahh, yes no fear I like that"
Old September 12, 2012, 09:23:52 PM
Landorus

"Mamoswine, dodge it; use Dig!" Candice shouted. Mamoswine did so quickly, but the Roar of Time still grazed her back as she disappeared underground.
Old September 12, 2012, 09:30:42 PM
Celebi

The Clone Growled "that was Clever...i'd expect that from an ex-gym leader.. Dialga use Earthquake while it's still in the ground" Ryan's clone commanded
The Dialga was tired from using Roar of time so it's Earthquake was slightly delayed
Old September 12, 2012, 09:39:07 PM
Landorus

Mamoswine couldn't dig her way out of the ground in time to dodge the Earthquake, so the damage she received was very high, but she still launched herself from the ground and struck hard at Dialga, landing a critical hit.
"And that was clever of you as well," Candice said, scowling a little herself.
Old September 12, 2012, 09:49:39 PM
Celebi

"Heh....i'll give you credit, you're fighting better than that weakling i fought last time...well i guess it's your turn, Dialga use Outrage" The clone sneered and Dialga flew into a Rage and began attack everything around it"Try Dodging This!!!!!!"
Old September 13, 2012, 06:23:39 AM
Regigigas

Len looked at Ryan. "I don't understand love it's really funny to me..." Len said. "Were getting closer" Len told Ryan.

Alex wouldn't give in to the heat. "You guys... Don't give up we'll be fine" He said.
Old September 13, 2012, 06:28:23 AM
Celebi

"Alex, I know..but our pokemon cant withstand this forever, and with this heat I'm not so sure how we can deal with this" Nate said "But I'm not giving up"
Old September 13, 2012, 10:40:38 AM
Landorus

The Outrage attack hit straight on, and Mamoswine was thrown across the room. She tried to rise again, but collapsed, fainted. Candice returned her to her Pokeball, "Thank you, Mamoswine; get some rest."
Then she brought out another Pokeball and sent out her Froslass. "This isn't over yet," She said, "Froslass, use Blizzard!" Froslass did, sending wave after wave of ice and snow towards the still raging Dialga.

Arlene nodded wearily, her head drooping a little as the heat continued eating at her. She'd grown up in Snowpoint; she wasn't used to being so hot... but she wasn't going to give up, either.
She looked up at her Pokemon; Haltwhistle was panting, and though it could've just been heat waves coming from around them, it seemed as though the Puppy Pokemon's Protect attack was starting to weaken. Sapphire was holding out a little better with her Psychic barrier, but not by much.
Old September 13, 2012, 11:09:19 AM
Celebi

"thats a really sad attempt at slowing me down...Dialga is still locked in it's outrage...nothing can stop it.another futile attempt, for a futile cause" Ryan's clone said.
"ok...guys the protect is going to have to come down.....that Reshiram is some serious business....but, I think i have an Idea..but it's going to have to work fast" Nate said

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 13, 2012 at 03:21:18 PM.
Old September 13, 2012, 03:24:57 PM
Landorus

Candice scowled even more; she knew the close was right, no direct attack could stop Dialga in its outrage, and while Froslass was strong, she wouldn't be able to survive a hit from that Outrage, and it was only a matter of time... she knew what she had to do, and by the expression on Froslass's face, she knew that the Pokemon knew as well. She watched closely, waiting until it seemed like a direct hit from Outrage was inevitable... "Froslass, Destiny Bond!" She commanded. Froslass began to glow with an eerie light, and waited for the attack to hit.

"What do you have in mind, Nate?" Arlene asked, trying to stand just a bit straighter.
Old September 13, 2012, 03:39:27 PM
Celebi

The Outrage Hit the Froslass and the Destiny Bond took its Effect
and Ko'ed them both, the Clone Scowled and had a livid Face of Anger as well
"SO, you've thought you won!!!..no, nonononononono!..I cant Lose to you, but at least i've gotten you weak enough, for you not to resist being controlled again...FATHER!, send me Liza and Tate please....we're finishing this Now!!!"

"Ok Arlene, I'm going to make Cyan use Ice beam around our Protect and see if we can catch a Break and really make a Plan, do any of your pokemon know Ice Beam Arlene that can work, and Alex i'm going to need you to keep up Flash Fire and Hit Reshiram with it's Strongest attack..Hopefully it's Ability wont stop our plan" Nate said
Old September 13, 2012, 04:45:08 PM
Landorus

Candice's eyes narrowed as she looked at the clone, "That's not going to be as easy as you might think, clone," She said flatly. She wanted to just turn and run, but the way she had come was now blocked by the aftermath of Dialga's Outrage, and the only other way out of the room was the door behind the clone, where she was sure she'd run into Tate and Liza if she tried to go that way.

Arlene nodded, "Sapphire knows Ice Beam," She said, glancing at the Gardevoir, "Just give us a signal, we'll be ready."
Old September 13, 2012, 04:54:38 PM
Celebi

"Not so easy huh?......of course..you could run, but that means Leaving Misty now doesn't it, Or you could take Misty and get Captured..it all depends on what you do Next!, so whats it gonna be?, you're life or you're friend here, In the end you'll still be sorry for a choice you make.." The Clone Taunted
"Ok Arlene ready....set....Fire it Now! Arlene!, Cyan use Ice beam on the protect barrier.." Nate commanded

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 13, 2012 at 04:54:54 PM.
Old September 13, 2012, 05:00:26 PM
Landorus

(Candice had Abomasnow run with Misty already, before she brought out Mamoswine to battle; she stayed behind to stall for time.)

"Sapphire, now, use Ice Beam!" Arlene commanded. Sapphire let the Psychic barrier drop and fired an Ice Beam at the Protect Attack along with Cyan.
Old September 13, 2012, 05:06:46 PM
Celebi

The Clone Turned to see Misty had dissapeared...and his already contorted face was More engorged with Fury
"YOU STALLED!!!!!....you Clever little.." and The Clone Cursed under his breath.."ok, fine thats just fine, but now you're going to need a BLESSING to escape here. and I think you're all out of them, so whats your next bright IDEA!" the Clone Shouted in Rage

"Ok that was to see if that could cool us off and Focus a bit. Do we have any other ideas" Nate said
Old September 13, 2012, 05:32:09 PM
Landorus

Candice shrugged, seemingly nonchalant, "I'll think of something," She replied.

It was only a very small drop in temperature, but it was enough for Arlene to notice. She sighed inwardly, relaxing just a bit. "Reshiram is taking our strongest attacks seemingly without wearing down, but it has to fall sometime.. it just depends on whether or not we can hold out long enough. The heat won't mean a thing to Reshiram since its a fire type.. I could bring out Melodi to help, but I'm not sure how long she'd last in this heat..." Not like it's going to stop her if we need help, anyway, She thought.
Then she remembered something. She pulled out the Pokeball Candice had given her before she'd gone to help Ryan, "Candice gave this to me just before she left.. I think she said it was a Latias," She said.
Old September 13, 2012, 05:43:30 PM
Celebi

And the Clone waited...and every second that went by drove him insane
"Why, is it so hard to break you, but that weakling I fought was so easy to beat and get into his head, but you a traitor as well keep your composure...I dont understand it, I EASILY beat your pokemon and you haven't even shuddered...why?" the Clone wondered

"Well Arlene we need as Much Firepower as possible and Alex's Heatran is at a Disadvantage here so. go ahead..let Loose and lets see what happens" Nate said
Old September 13, 2012, 05:59:09 PM
Landorus

Candice thought about it for a moment, "Y'know, I'm not really sure," She told him, "Maybe you just haven't hit the right cords yet."

Arlene nodded slowly, looking down at the Pokeball for a moment. "We'll all have to be ready," She said, "I don't know if I can bring her out outside of the dome, and I don't think she'll be able to do much fighting if she's trapped in here." She glanced up at the dome surrounding them, then looked to Nate and Alex, "Are you guys ready?"
Old September 13, 2012, 06:10:39 PM
Celebi

And The Clone's anger faded away and a Light Sparkled in his eye, with snide intentions in Mind
"so I Haven't Hit the Right Cord yet.....,well i'm going to take my Leave, and go after your 'Friends' you feel sorry for, Alex,Nate,the Weakling,oh I think i'm forgetting something or someone from Snowpoint, but If I do remember..she'll be First...have a Nice Day" and the clone walked off, Chuckling "Father you can call back Liza and Tate for now, but i'll use them in due time"
"well we planned long enough...and If we can get one good shot in we can try and escape or wait for Candice and Len" Nate said

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 13, 2012 at 06:28:06 PM.
Old September 13, 2012, 07:36:13 PM
Landorus

Candice kept her expression composed until the clone was well out of sight and hearing range, then clenched her fists and snarled quietly, "Not if I can help it..."

Arlene nodded, and then sent out Latias. It seemed to be a fairly young Latias, but it was still eager to fight. Arlene began to call out an attack, only to realize that she didn't know any of the Eon Pokemon's moves. Well, now what do I do? She thought, starting to feel a bit embarrassed.
Latias, however, was already ahead of her; she looked through the ice at the Reshiram, then charged and fired a Dragon Pulse, shattering the ice dome around them.
Old September 13, 2012, 07:57:37 PM
Celebi

Ryan cringed as he was flying on Kyurem with Len.
"Nate and the Others Need Our Help, how fast can we get there?"Ryan asked
"Ok..that was nice Arlene guess i'll follow up, Go Anima... Use Close Combat on the Reshiram" Nate ordered "Alex You Ready?"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 14, 2012 at 03:05:42 PM.
Old September 16, 2012, 07:02:24 PM
Landorus

Candice paced slowly in the small room, trying to keep herself calm. She wasn't going to give that clone the satisfaction of breaking her like this. She reached onto her belt and pulled of one final Pokeball; the Regice Drayden had given her to fight Alex and Arlene with. She wasn't sure it would fight with her here; Drayden might've bugged it somehow so it would turn on her in an event like this. But if worse came to worse, she would rather have Regice freeze her to death than have Tate and Liza turn her against the others again. She sat down in the middle of the room to wait for the clone to return.
Old September 16, 2012, 07:56:02 PM
Celebi

From the room where Candice was standing, a speaker began to play
"*bzzzt* well Candice, this is where we end our little 'game' Personally i'm sick of you, so instead of fighting you myself then bringing in Liza and Tate, i'll let these Hundreds of Grunts do the job for me....THEN send in Liza and Tate, I Always have an ace up my sleeve...well bye.." Ryan's clone said and about 25 Grunts stormed into the Room she was in "But i'll be a good sport, there's a door to your left i'm about to open, so Run and they'll hunt you down..have a nice day"
Old September 16, 2012, 08:04:05 PM
Landorus

Candice looked around as the Clone's voice talked, trying to find the speaker. When she couldn't, and the Grunts had all filed in and surrounded her, she looked up and yelled at the ceiling, "Oh, is that it? You're just sick of me? Sounds more like you're just scared to me!" She wasn't sure if he could actually hear her, but yelling it out made her feel better.
Then she threw a Pokeball into the air and sent out Regice, "Regice, use Earthquake!"
Old September 16, 2012, 08:20:15 PM
Celebi

the Speaker came back on
"My Cowardice is my Intelligence. If you just accepted being controlled again everything would be fine, you being a puppet and me killing your friends...see simple, and I see that earthquake decimated those grunts... so run along now before I become Impatient and give you a reason to rush" Ryan's Clone said
Old September 16, 2012, 08:34:14 PM
Landorus

"There's a difference between "fine" and "simple"," Candice noted, looking around at the unconscious grunts around her. They'd probably wake up with a few bruises and a bad headache each, but it didn't appear that the Earthquake had done anything permanent. "Good work, Regice," She said, then returned it to its Pokeball, mainly because she wasn't sure it'd fit through the door. She did, however, keep the Pokeball in her hand.
As she turned to run through the door, she caught sight of a small security camera in the far corner; that was probably how the clone could see and hear her. She took just a second to give a jaunty salute in the camera's direction, then bolted through the open door.
Old September 16, 2012, 08:46:12 PM
Celebi

Ryan's Clone stayed composed after the salute Candice gave him
"Heh...thats right keep running, every second you're in here, the more danger your friends are in...then I'll show how sorry you are, and how meaningless you're 'friends' really are to You...." Ryan's Clone ordered
Old September 17, 2012, 03:07:52 PM
Regigigas

Alex stood defiantly and looked at Nate and Arlene. "Enough..." Alex said walking out of the protects beside Skelose. "Urgh- I am going.. To end this" Alex said struggling to stay standing. "Skelose u-use dark pulse" Alex ordered dropping to one knee. "As long as I am here beside you we will win" Alex said. The houndoom nodded and let out a dark pulse with all it's might.
Old September 17, 2012, 06:40:15 PM
Landorus

"A-Alex!" Arlene called weakly. She moved to go help him stand again, but another wave of heat swept over her and she stumbled, falling to her hands and knees next to him. The heat seemed worse now that she was closer to Reshiram, and the stone beneath her hands almost burned her.
She lifted her head slowly and looked at her two Pokemon; Haltwhistle was panting furiously, looking completely worn out. Sapphire didn't look much better, half stooped where she stood, struggling to remain upright. Only Latias looked in a good enough condition to fight, still focusing on her Dragon Pulse. Arlene's shoulders slumped. Both the humans and their Pokemon were reaching their limit. If the Dragon Pulse and the Dark Pulse didn't do it...
Then she felt another presence next to her, and lifted her head again to see Melodi standing beside her. The intense heat took immediate effect on the Lucario, but she didn't collapse. "Melodi, no, get back in your ball.." Arlene said, her voice weak with exhaustion. Melodi just gave her a smile, then charged a Stone Edge attack and then hurled the stones forward to join with Latias's Dragon Pulse and Skelose's Dark Pulse.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; September 17, 2012 at 07:57:27 PM.
Old September 18, 2012, 07:10:24 AM
Celebi

Nate looked at both of his friends who were in serious Trouble, and he began feeling the intense effects as well as he almost collapsed but Anima came in and Caught him
"T-Thanks Buddy" as Nate Panted heavily "Anima return..." he Returned his Infernape "we're not out of this Fight yet, and Cyan and Volt came out of their pokeballs he let out a dim Smile ,Arlene, Alex this might be our Last chance. Cyan use Surf!!, Volt use Discharge" and the gigantic wave of water and Electricity joined with the Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse and the Stone Edge, and shot it's way toward the Reshiram.
Old September 18, 2012, 05:32:33 PM
Regigigas

Len saw the top of the volcano. "Were here Ryan" Len said. Kyurem landed nearby everyone and stood in front of Reshiram. "Ryan Kyurem might not beat Reshiram but maybe Black Kyurem can" Len said to Ryan. Alex looked up. "Len your here and Ryan!" Alex said well helping Arlene.
Old September 18, 2012, 05:50:36 PM
Celebi

Ryan looked at Len.
"Go ahead use Black Kyurem" Ryan Nodded and he moved to Nate's side "Only gone a few hours and you're almost dead" he turned to Alex "Alex.. get yourself and Arlene over here while your pokemon and Len hold it off.."
Ryan's Clone sat and looked at the monitor and began yelling with his microphone on "I CANT BELIEVE IT, THEY ACTUALLY LIVED....OH WHEN SISTER COMES BACK SHE'S GONNA GET ALOT FROM FATHER!!!"
Old September 18, 2012, 06:11:25 PM
Landorus

Candice heard the shout as it rang through the corridors of the base and smiled to herself. They were still alive. She cheered inwardly as she ran on, weaving her way through the empty halls. It was odd, she thought, that no one was pursuing her yet. It was probably only a matter of time, though.
Finally, she made her way into what appeared to be the kitchen. With only a slight hesitation to make sure she was still alone, she ran to the garbage chute, pulled open the door, and carefully slid inside. The metal door made a fairly loud bang as it shut behind her, but Candice couldn't worry about that now. She slid down the long chute into a bin outside, landing with a thud on the garbage bags below her. There weren't many, as the truck that took the garbage to the docks to be disposed of on the mainland would've emptied it only yesterday, but it was enough to save her from hurting herself too badly. She was, however, covered with half-rotted food scraps. "Yuck," She said, wrinkling her nose. She climbed up out of the bin, then took off running in the direction of the Volcano, disappearing quickly into the trees surrounding the Gym Leaders' base.

Alrene lifted her head slowly, seeing Ryan, Len, and Kyurem in front of her, and felt relief run through her. Maybe they could beat Reshiram now. She tried to stand, but she couldn't seem to find the strength to push herself up again. I'm fading fast now.. She thought, her head feeling more and more fuzzy.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; September 18, 2012 at 06:17:00 PM. Reason: Forgot Arlene's part
Old September 18, 2012, 07:12:32 PM
Regigigas

Len nodded at Ryan. "Kyurem gene wedge!" Len said. Kyurem used the gene wedge and fused with Zekrom. Black Kyurem stood there. "Freeze bolt!" Len commanded. The fused pokemon used the attack. "You're time is up" Len said to Ryan's clone.
Old September 18, 2012, 07:51:53 PM
Celebi

(It's Lily's Clone)
Ryan's clone looked back at the monitors to look for Candice only to see that she had fled
".......Incompetence EVERYWHERE!!!!!!" and he left his Chair to look for Nate's Clone
Ryan looked down at Nate who was unconscious, then the Pain of his own Injuries Returned and he began clenching his Arm "Hell....at least i know Candice wont fail" as he was in Anguish "Alex!, Arlene!, We gotta get out of Here NOW!, King, Raptor go and Help them" and Ryan sent out his Empoleon and his Ramparidos to assist them, "at least their safe", then he Turned to Len "You sure you have this Handled?"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 18, 2012 at 08:00:33 PM.
Old September 19, 2012, 05:33:06 AM
Regigigas

Len smiled at Ryan and chuckled. "Nope" Len said. "Freeze bolt again then a outrage" Len yelled. Alex grabbed onto Arlene and ran to were Len was. "I have to help" Alex said sending out Heatran. "Fire blast" Alex commanded.
Old September 19, 2012, 02:47:11 PM
Celebi

Ryan turned to Alex
"you fool.....you'll die if anything ends up happening, did you already forget about whats most important...save that first!" Ryan yelled
Old September 19, 2012, 03:04:03 PM
Regigigas

Alex nodded and rushed to Arlene. "Your getting out of here before the heat kills you" Alex said. Len looked at the legendary pokemon battling it out. "Ryan what do we do when we finish it the volcano is stirring up we might have to get out of here!" Len said.
Old September 19, 2012, 03:11:47 PM
Celebi

Ryan thought to himself
"We're counting our losses.. we leave now, Len Split Black Kyurem and we're getting out of here, King use Hydro Cannon to cover our escape" and King Let out a powerful stream of Water and Ryan picked up Lily and Nate and looked for an exit. "lets go now!"
Old September 19, 2012, 03:17:48 PM
Regigigas

Alex returned Heatran as Len split the pokemon. Len got on Kyurem and Alex picked up Arlene and put her on Kyurem knowing it was cooler. "Let's go!" Alex said jumping on Zekrom.
Old September 19, 2012, 03:26:11 PM
Celebi

Ryan put Nate on Kyurem and jumped on
"Ok lets go towards the beach,there we can rest up" Ryan said
Old September 19, 2012, 03:30:46 PM
Regigigas

Len smiled and nodded. "Kyurem to th beach" Len ordered. Kyurem lifted off and flew out. Alex looked in concern. "Do you have king?" Alex asked.
Old September 19, 2012, 03:33:25 PM
Celebi

"Yeah....I made sure i returned him. before I put Nate down keeping Reshiram occupied, hey is Arlene ok" Ryan asked
Old September 19, 2012, 03:37:08 PM
Landorus

Arlene closed her eyes as she felt Kyurem's cold body slowly even out her own temperature. She still felt pretty weak, but maybe if she just rested for a minute... Them she heard Alex's question, and her thoughts went to her own Pokemon. She hadn't called them back. Her eyes snapped open, "W-wait!" She gasped, struggling to sit up, "Sapphire! Melodi! Haltw-whistle! They're s-still down there.."

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; September 19, 2012 at 04:30:14 PM.
Old September 19, 2012, 03:42:50 PM
Celebi

"WHAT!!!...." Ryan yelled "crap...what are we going to do...?"Ryan thought "I'll go back so.. I'll meet you guys back at the beach.."
Old September 19, 2012, 04:30:58 PM
Landorus

Arlene shook her head, reaching for the Pokeballs on her belt, "N-no, I'll go.."
Old September 19, 2012, 04:44:27 PM
Celebi

"Well we'll both go we'll probably meet Candice as well" Ryan said...
Old September 19, 2012, 05:44:18 PM
Regigigas

Alex stood up on Zekrom. "I'll do it if I run into trouble heatran will protect me" Alex said.
Old September 19, 2012, 05:48:56 PM
Celebi

Ryan nodded....
"ok go take Kyurem just in case..just be safe guys..Please" Ryan asked
and he Looked straight at alex "What is important"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 19, 2012 at 05:53:33 PM.
Old September 19, 2012, 07:10:23 PM
Landorus

Arlene nodded, then looked over at Alex, "Are you sure you want to come?" She asked him. She knew the heat had taken its toll on him as well as the rest of them, and she didn't want him to be in any more danger from that.
Old September 19, 2012, 08:20:06 PM
Celebi

"Arlene...I dont think he'll say no, He loves you too much" and Ryan smiled and flew off with Len on Zekrom
Old September 20, 2012, 05:36:23 PM
Regigigas

Alex looked at Kyurem. "Okay land us in the volcano and try to keep Reshiram busy okay" Kyurem Roared and flew down like a comet and crashed strait into Reshiram making a crater into volcano. "That works" Alex said. "Let's go Arlene.
Old September 20, 2012, 05:46:37 PM
Landorus

Arlene nodded and stood slowly, looking around at the cavern, searching for her Pokemon. They weren't in the main cavern anymore.. had they tried to get further back to where it was cooler while Reshiram had been distracted with them? She scanned the back of the cavern, then caught sight of a small flicker of red and white.
Latias.
The legendary Pokemon saw her, too, and she began to fly back into the cave a little ways. Arlene followed, pushing herself into a run.
Old September 20, 2012, 05:51:05 PM
Regigigas

Alex sent out Heatran and jumped on it. "Arlene wait!.. Heatran let's go" Alex said. Heatran started moving towards the corridors surprisingly fast because it could move fast in the volcanic terrain. As Alex moved down the corridors Kyurem got off reshiram and used a blind outrage.
Old September 20, 2012, 06:10:56 PM
Landorus

Arlene looked briefly over her shoulder as Alex call to her, but she didn't stop running. She was determined to get to her Pokemon. Then she looked up as Heatran, with Alex on its back, caught up with her easily and almost ran right past her.
"Aw, no fair!" She joked breathlessly. Wow, am I out of breath already? She thought. Then she saw Latias move down a small corridor that branched to the left in a way that made it unnoticeable when they had come in. "Down the left!" She called to Alex, already leaning towards the turn a bit.

Candice finally broke through the trees, stepping out onto the almost empty land that led towards the Volcano. She looked up at the billow of smoke coming from the top, hoping her friends were okay. She looked around, trying to see if she could tell where Abomasnow had gone; she hadn't seen any indication that it had come this way. "I hope she didn't get lost again..." She grumbled to herself. Then she caught sight of something dark and black flying from the Volcano. Her face brightened; it was Zekrom. She stepped out a little more and waved up to them, "Hey!"