Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 22, 2011, 07:29:20 PM
Mudkip

Post The Colony of Eden

It is 2030. The war for humanity rages on against all Undead. We are on the brink of loss with very few spots of society still remaining. We are part of the colony of Eden. Every day is a continues fight for your life. All males over the age of Fifteen are drafted into the military. You are one of the elite soldiers part of the Z.A.P (Zombie Assassination Project). With the upcoming epidemic "crawling" (hehe) closer each minute we need to protect the colony with the best protection possible and eradicate the undead.
Im going to need about 4 people. We shall take turns based on the order you sign up.

Sign-up sheet-

Name-

Age-

Gender- (Male/Female)

Personality- (Be sensible about this. Don't just post "____ is happy all the time and is never mad" or something short like that.)

Backstory- (Not really needed, it would help if you made one though)

Image/Looks- (Optional. Also, be sensible with this, don't just post "____ has brown hair and brown eyes. ____ wears a big shirt and small shorts" or something like that.)

Theme Song- (again, not needed, this one is for fun)

Weaponry-(List everything that may be part of this including armor, ranged and melee weapons, and strategy)

Mine is..

Name- Maru Ichiraku

Age- 17

Gender- Male

Personality- Maru Ichiraku is a lone wolf sort of character. He cares for no one but himself due to the zombification of his whole family.

Backstory- Maru once lived a happy life with his mother Sakura who ran a church in their hometown. Although non-religious, Maru enjoyed helping out the church in a variety of ways. He made the best pies you would've ever tasted and the most mouth-watering cupcakes imaginable. Maru's father was in the military so he was never home but on a rare occasion he showed up on the door step and would stay for a few days before going back to the base where he was stationed. When the alarms were raised, Maru and his mother managed to survive by staying in the cellar of their church, a week or so before this all happened Sakura got a call from her husband Madara saying to be prepared for the worst in a groaning type of speech like he had gone mad, when asked what was wrong with him Madara responded "I've seen some things that no one man should ever see, I was even attacked by a little girl! There was something strange about her but in a strange way I feel good....."he then Histarically laughed "Just be prepared for the worst cause when I come home it wont be a visit".... The phone line then cut off.Back to present day. Screams and moans could be heard from outside from people, but it didn't sound like they were acting normal. A loud bang as if wood was breaking could be heard from upstairs...Maru and Sakura went to see what it was and they were astonished to see what was in front of them Madara and around 9 other men were there in their in Armor but for what reason? Seven of the men went outside to fight what was supposedly zombies while Madara and his 2 most trusted men stood before Maru. Madara commanded "Take them both downstairs now! I've got something in store for my wife!" he then laughed. Maru and his mother were thrown down the wooden stone steps leading down to the cellar. Madara and his men tied up Sakura and killed her right before Maru's very eyes, Madara shoving his crest embedded sword into her chest while she screamed in agony until she finally past. They left her hanging there as if she was just a play thing. Madara then pulled out a pistol from behind his right thigh, pointed it at Maru, and started to softly weep. Just before Madara pulled the trigger, 18 zombies bashed through the door with there bloody eyes staring intently at Madara and a Ghastly Moan piercing the soldiers ears. In the confusion, Maru was able to snatch his fathers pistol, shoot the soldiers, and continue to destroy the zombies with no looks of letting up. That fateful night left him scared for all eternity. It pained him to see the horrific process of the undead shatter through windows and zombiefy all those soldiers. As he left with tears flowing down his face, He swore he saw his parent rise from death and chased him. As he meandered aimlessly across ghoul-infested territory, he was rescued from the brink of death by scouts from Eden. It is there where he found his new home at last.

Theme Song- Psychosocial-Slipknot

Weaponry- His trusty Silenced M1 Carbine is his ranged weapon of choice with the Colt Peacemaker that killed his father as a side arm. Melee weapons are a different story though. His indoor choice of melee combat is a titanium custom made trench spike. Anywhere else it is a titanium infused refurbished steel katana. He wears the Standard light Kevlar vest covering the hands and arms which is bite resistant. He is an excellent sniper with an itchy trigger finger and a cool head.

Rules: basic RP rules apply, please try to be gramaticly correct.
(note) :Your backstory doesn't have to be as long as mine

Last edited by littlea53; January 30, 2011 at 02:22:06 PM.
Old June 24, 2011, 09:36:06 AM
Mudkip

can a mod plz delete? tnx