Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Blogs

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 21, 2012, 05:52:31 AM
Rayquaza

Default Le Blog of Spirito

I will try my best to post here everyday, but some days are repetitive, I would end up not posting. But I will try. I promise.

What should you expect? Everything. This thread might show my actual sarcastic and trolling side. There could be mild language and some sexual references, but assuming you all are thirteen and above, nothing should be offending or what would break the rules. I happen not to be someone who swears a lot anyway, but this is a warning just in case.

Oh, and this will end up as a place where I post tiny expectations of the Gym League.

Enjoy my blog.
Old October 21, 2012, 06:12:53 AM
Giratina

I would certainly hope all of us are thirteen and above because of Rule 7.
Old October 23, 2012, 04:35:03 AM
Rayquaza

Today, I went to the Chemistry class to be surprised that we have a practical. Titration. In the beginning, I was excited, since I like practicals more than theory lessons, not to mention that I lack practical skills, so I need to practice and improve them.

My Chemistry class was in the last two hours. I prepared my apparatus, ready to get the instructions. Out of nowhere, I was given a test paper! Yes, the practical practice turned out to be a test; actually, two tests.

I started with the first one, which was titration. Now in high school, I always had in mind that titration is simple. God, how mistaken I was... You need to be extremely accurate; the experiment takes a lot of time and for you to achieve the best result, you need to do it at least two more times. It took more than an hour to finish the first test.

When I flipped to the second, I was asked to prepare a solution and titre it as well. Preparing the solution wasn't as easy, considering how careful one should be as he adds the masses and volumes together. By the time I was mid way through my first, rough titration, the bell rang. I still had three pages of instructions and questions to answer.

Easily, I left everything, submitted my paper half blank and rushed to my bus. My school is 15 km away from my house and in an area with very few cabs.

Long story short, I am pissed off at my Chemistry teacher and titration is the worst practical I have had so far.
Old October 24, 2012, 07:15:06 AM
Rayquaza

A national holiday in the country starts tomorrow and lasts for four days. For some reason, very few of my classmates came today, since apparently, many of them have travelled. We ended up not doing anything throughout the day. It was a completely useless day...

I finally finished the last bit of Assassin's Creed Revelations; spectacular as usual. I don't think I am buying the upcoming game any time soon though; my wallet is empty and will remain like that for a very long time.

Oh, and Shadow (do you remember him?), had a hernia surgery today. He is fine now, but I didn't have the chance to talk to him yet.

What else is there? Oh yeah, I need to shave, but I am too lazy. Taking care of my beard is tiresome. And then I remember that I have tonnes of work to finish for the Gym League. I swear this identifies me so well.
Old October 25, 2012, 10:29:36 PM
Rayquaza

Today, I received my SAT score. My score was 500 in critical reading, 550 in writing and 700 in maths. The total was 1750. I honestly expected more, but the essay wasn't as good, apparently, but the topic was so controversial! Yeah, I am not pleased and I no longer have the time to do another one again.
Old October 27, 2012, 11:55:23 PM
Rayquaza

Today is the last day before starting school again. The holiday wasn't as good as I expected, and I didn't do much work either. Yesterday though, we went to a classy restaurant. I had Cordon Bleu Escalope, which was the only satisfying thing so far...

Anyway, I think I should go back to working on the VRGL. The deadline is too close.
Old November 5, 2012, 06:25:53 AM
Rayquaza

I decided to join the no-shave November commotion that was started on the internet. I should look bizarre, but if I actually look good enough, I might post a picture. Let us wait and see!

Lately, I have been focusing on this Duke of Edinburgh's award that I joined. I require 26 hours of community service to gain the bronze award. I have done two by helping kids who aren't good in English to read. The problem is that I want to try something else, but I have nothing in mind. I need to have a look at it...
Old November 13, 2012, 05:23:35 AM
Rayquaza

You reach a time when you can't process anything into your mind no matter how much you try. This is my case right now. I continuously look in those Calculus questions, but can't solve anything. I will probably figure something out tomorrow morning.

What concerns me the most are my university applications. I fear I won't be accepted to Medicine due to monetary reasons. I hate not being rich...
Old November 18, 2012, 06:59:23 AM
Rayquaza

Yesterday, I visited an ophthalmologist, since I haven't been able to see clearly, even while wearing my glasses. As expected, my eyesight has gotten worse; I used to only have astigmatism, but now I have both astigmatism and eye weakness. My glasses are currently with an optician, who is getting me new lenses, but I never thought it would be hard carrying on with my daily life without them. I wish they are fixed by Tuesday.

So, I was told today that on Tuesday, they are celebrating Universal Children's Day. This means I will not have any classes on that day. I might as well just sleep and skip it!
Old November 25, 2012, 07:35:35 AM
Rayquaza

I finally sent my application documents to the university I have put my eye on. It took more than fifteen days and costed me hundreds of dollars just to get them prepared. Let's hope I get accepted.

On another academic note, my midyear exams start next week. I hate the nervousness you feel before the exams...
Old November 28, 2012, 09:33:58 PM
Rayquaza

Okay, I officially started studying for my midyear exams. My first exam is Chemistry P2. I only have physical chemistry, so I should be fine. I have already finished two past papers and I did well, but one should be more prepared in case of an unexpected question. Maybe I should do more. I guess I will. Oh, and I have Arabic exam on the same day... I will study for it on the day itself; I can't bother right now.

As for the Gym League, the new applicant is almost chosen, but Aura still needs to confirm it. If only he would log in more and reply faster... But I hope we can announce the new gym leader by this weekend; there are already two trainers who are close to becoming Elite members! I am excited, but this also means more work for me, since I have to update the guide soon... I hate that.
Old January 19, 2013, 08:00:52 PM
Rayquaza

I just came back from a 2-days-long hiking trip in a mountainous desert. We walked 25 kilometres with our heavy hiking bags and tents. The trip was mostly enjoyable, but extremely tiring. The weather didn't help, as the sky was clear and the sun was blazing hot. Our steps sunk into the sand, which made our trip more challenging. I couldn't sleep at night, as the ground was uncomfortable and the weather changed from too hot to too cold. Stupid deserts. We saw many desert animals though, especially wild camels. They were HUGE. And their noises were louder than that of a truck. We learned some stuff about stars constellation. It was interesting. Anyway, I'm back with two of my toes blue in colour under my nail. The pain is extreme. I can't walk. I don't know what to do.

Few applicants have been sent, but one has particularly caught my attention. The team seems quite creative and I want to give this member a chance. Of course, Aura needs to agree about this member too.

RotomGuy took more time than I expected, but he has the right to have some time to prepare his team. He is also facing trouble with internet connection due to the snow that has hit his area. I hope things go well and he manages to retain his position quickly.