Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Pokémon General

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 12, 2014, 10:59:59 AM
Volcarona

Default When will all of the other starters be getting megas?

Maybe it's just me but I think the megas for the Gen 3 starters are a lot cooler than the Gen 1 starter megas barring Charizard :3

- Tbh, I don't see any DPP, G/S/C, B/W, or X/Y remakes coming out any time soon. So when will all of their starters get mega evolutions? Will they get them at all?? For the love of Infernape I sure hope so!!!!! What do ya'll think?
Old June 12, 2014, 12:51:39 PM
Keldeo

As Froakie evolves, its tongue geets progressively longer. Mega Greninja will probably be all tongue. Move over, Lickilicky.

Also yes, I hope the other starters get Megas. Though probably not soon, because Nintendo seems to want to use them mainly as advertising for their games and they won't be making Diamond and Pearl or HeartGold and SoulSilver remakes any day soon.
Old June 12, 2014, 01:41:36 PM
Administrator

C'mon, I want to see Mega Typhlosion! It'd probably be covered in fire. Zoroark needs one too, but using it would break its Illusion, so you'd have to be strategic.

Anyway, I do hope they give the rest of the starters some love before they scrap Megas just kidding, they can't remove them.

Edit: Another thing, they could quite possibly patch Pokémon X/Y to make it so the new Megas, or at least their Mega Stones, can be traded to X/Y too.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; June 12, 2014 at 01:57:59 PM.