Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 5, 2010, 01:22:48 PM
Keldeo

Default Ready for love, Yuuri? (A Nanowrimo story)

I'm gonna post my story for Nanowrimo here, for all of you to see, 'kay?

Chapter One- The Opening
Yuuri woke up, a brand new day, at Yoko Acadamy, the school for the talented, it was his first day of the new term, he had just gotten a girlfriend last term, called Paige, and he really liked her.
"Crap! I overslept!" He looked at the Alarm Clock of his, shaped like Bart Simpson, he liked the Simpsons back when he was a little child. He was now 17, his dark red hair had now grown out, he really needed it cutting..
"Okay..So..Pencil..Pen..Ruler..Phone, for calling Paige.." he looked through his things, and found his little Meatball keyring, and thought back to when he got it.. "Hey Yuuri..I'd like to thank you for the bat you gave me!" Paige had gone up to him, and given him the Keyring, and smiled.
He then had to go to the Dentist, and thanked her later on, he'd been beaten up by Paige's ex-boyfriend, Tanoki Maebara who dumped her. "Ready to get beaten up again, Urine Mirror?" Tanoki's words rang in his ears. Yuuri ran out of his front door, and started walking to school.
Paige was walking to school too, something she liked doing, "Hey Yuuri.." she stopped him, her long black hair flowing in the wind, "Can we walk together?" Yuuri nodded, his brown eyes matched his brown hair, while Paige's green eyes didn't match her hair..They walked to school, chatting about the new term,
Takano, and if Takano was finally going to leave the school, being a 19 year old now. "I doubt that jerk's leaving..He's still got a year left..I wish he was though.." Paige sighed. Today Paige was wearing a bright pink sailor's uniform, with a blue skirt, and Yuuri was wearing the boy's uniform, a pink T-shirt, blue blazer, and gray pants.
Suddenly, the ground shook, they had that, with the school being on an island, with a volcano. "Hey..Paige..Why did we move from the old school in London?" the old Yoko Acadamy was in London, but was burnt in a fire, and had to be moved to the isle of Kosign, an island close to Ireland, the Isle of Man, and England. The bad thing? The island had earthquakes every so often, and the students had to live close by, in small huts.

Apparently, lightening does strike twice, Tanoki woke up near the two, he had drugged himself, while being drunk.. "I am..Over the rainbow..With Paige..Killing Urine head..I'm so lonely..She is so stupid..I rejected her..And left her away.." Tanoki sang, off-key, and very badly. "I am Takano, Me monkey man..Ooh ooh aaah aah!" Tanoki ran into Paige and Yuuri, he was wearing yellow banana underpants, that's all, with a banana in his hand, jumping up and down "Me monkey, give me monkey food.."
"Idiot!" Yuuri slapped Tanoki, making him even more stupid and random, but also very annoyed "Hey..Oh..Oh nuts..I challenge you to a Bake-off, Urine Mirror!" Tanoki ran off, shouting random stuff, like "I like Kleenex!" and "Go to the quad..Go eat my Wombat!" then fell over, and disappeared from sight.
"I wish he DIDN'T always get drunk and drug himself.." Paige sighed, as the rather random long-black haired boy disappeared.
"Well..I wish we WEREN'T in some random person's book!" Yuuri broke the fourth wall, rather randomly "What random person's book Yuuri!?" Paige didn't notice.

Chapter two, Is this really right?
But then, their sight went weird, had Tanoki drugged them? They both looked around, nobody but each other..They were teleported to some midway, for some reason.
"Just great..A midway.." Yuuri remembered a game, Scott Pilgrem VS The World. "We had might as well be in a video game.." Paige had played the game, and had finished it. "I remember it..The Subspace.." Paige pointed to a sort of screwed up part, all dark and blue.
"That's weird..I doubt we can go THERE yet.." Yuuri walked into a building, a Keyblade appearing in his hand, white and black, with chains around the handle, and the white being blue, with Y.U.U.R.I K.A.G.A.M.I written on the blade, and a Y shaped blade.
"What the..?" A strange man appeared from the darkness in the building, with a gun, aimed at Yuuri. "Go away, Kid." the man muttered, his legs were in chains, and he was wearing an orange jumpsuit, "He must be a convict!" Paige stepped infront of them, a staff appearing, same colours as Yuuri's keyblade, but with "P.A.I.G.E N.O.N.O.T.S.U.K.I" written on the handle thing.
The man tried to shoot, but it backfired, the man disappearing into darkness, the weapons disappearing for some reason, the two being transported back outside, the building disappearing and a boy with yellow hair appearing infront of them. "I am Satoshi, your guide for the Midway, I come from that world over there" he pointed to a village themed door, "It is the Higurashi world, but you cannot go there yet." He just said the great video game line-"The place you wanna go is over there, but..You can't go there yet."

Satoshi was a short-ish boy, about 16 or 17, around their age, with yellow hair, as bright as the sun's rays, his eyes as red as blood, but..he didn't seem bright or murderous, more like lost. "Umm..Is there a way that we can go somewhere other then this Midway place?" Yuuri asked, and Satoshi pointed to a door, that looked like a giant book "The first stop is there..But only one of you can go in there, the other must go in THERE." he pointed to an old door, the wood slowly bending out of shape. "That's the way to a world where music rules, and everything else is ignored."
Paige decided to go to the world of music, leaving Yuuri with the Book world. Paige opened her door, and fell through, a pink and marroon microphone appearing in her hands, which was her weapon in the Music World. Yuuri however, got a book, a normal old book, black, with a white "X" in the center of the cover, "Yuuri Kagami" written down the side, on the spine of the book. "Great! A book, what good is THIS going to d-" Yuuri opened the book, a magical force now going through his viens, with his blood.
A man walked up to Yuuri, pushing him down, the man had wings, boney-wings, not a very good sign. "I'm Kenn, Kenn Miyo" the man had glasses too, and a geeky look, almost like he was the king of all geeks. "This is *piiiish* the book world, full of geeks! You aren't a geek, you must be a normal boy, dragged here, Riight? *Piiish* right?" the man made piiiish noises as he talked, "I'm the GM Reaper of this world too, Piiiiish!" Yuuri got slightly creeped out by Kenn. "What's a GM Reaper?"
Paige wasn't having much luck, being shoved into a musical world, with a microphone, and no idea where to go. "I wish Yuuri was here.." she bumped into a girl much like herself, but with blonde hair, and blue highlights, "Hey. Who are you?" the girl asked, a boy looking a lot like Yuuri coming up behind her. "Paige, Who's this girl?" Paige was shocked, the boy knew her name, but the other girl spoke first. "I don't know yet, Yuu-Yuu, I was just asking her." Paige answered "My name is Paige Nonotsuki, and i go to Yoko Acadamy." she bowed, but the two just stared at her,
"Paige huh? I'm Paige Shoujo, and this is Yuuri Hakiri" the two looked like this world's versions of her and Yuuri, for some reason. "Where's your instrument, Paige?" Paige Shoujou asked, holding up a guitar that just randomly appeared in her hands, and Yuuri H suddenly jumping on a stool, ready to play drums. "We need someone to do vocals..And keyboard.." Paige nodded, she'd have to do it, to help what seemed like copies of her and Yuuri, or Yuu-Yuu as the other Paige called him. Yuuri however, wasn't having much luck in the Book World, as he knew nothing about the Reaper system,
"GM Reapers are Game Master Reapers, this is a game~ Piiiiish, Each world has a different game, and not all worlds have a GM Reaper, this one, is a fight. Beat me, and win the game, lose, and be erased from existance, Piiish." Kenn fired a ball of darkness at Yuuri, Yuuri dodging it easily, and firing water bomb blasts at Kenn, the battle becoming like one out of Final Fantisy, Yuuri acting like the hero. "Time for a change of Gaaaaaame!" The world suddenly became like an island, Kenn becoming a monster, and Yuuri getting a sword. "This is Half-minute hero, and you gotta defeat me, in 30 seconds!"
Kenn laughed, and attacked Yuuri, Yuuri, being a low level, which is a problem, got defeated, but was able to come back. "Hey, Hero, go to the town, i'll pause the time!" Kenn seemed to not want to win, or something, a statue was in the middle of town, which, acording to the game, will reset the timer, After about 20 tries of killing enemys, coming back to reset the time, Yuuri finally got to the level where "Hero > Villain" appeared, and attacked Kenn, and at about 00:01 seconds left, beat Kenn, and if that happened in the REAL game, he'd get a "Master Hero" rank, but it isn't, so he didn't.
"Ooooooops Piiiish!" Kenn exploded, the world collapsing, and Yuuri returned to the Midway, now, Paige had to do her game, which was actually "Do a gig, find a Keyboard player too" and found a boy, Kaoru, before the world disappeared, and Paige was teleported back to Yuuri.

I'm working on Chapter 3, by the way.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:52:10 AM
Keldeo

Chapter 3, Anvil dropping time!

A random boy, blonde-ish hair, appeared. "It's ANVIL DROPPIN' TIME SUCKAS!" the boy shouted, clicked his fingers, and a random anvil fell on the ground, behind Satoshi, scaring the poor boy half to death. "When love comes, and goes, it's all down to the one in love not doing anything.." a voice said, as a door appeared, white, with a love heart on it. "Lovey-dovey? BORING! I wish i didn't have to go with you three.." the boy sighed, it was a group game, he guessed.
Satoshi nodded, "James, it's a Group Game.." the boy, James, presumibly, sighed again, summoning another anvil, this one hitting Satoshi on the head, knocking the poor boy out. "Let's get this over with.." James opened the door, and falling through, Paige after, then Yuuri carrying Satoshi last. "Aaaah!" Paige screamed, but calmed down..Pink, everywhere..Pink..The boys were now very very confused, PINK!? They hated pink.
"Paige..You do the game.." Yuuri looked sick, too much pink made him ill. James however, went around, dropping anvils on everything living that he saw, he HATED pink things that were alive..But then..He got hit in the face by a pink arrow, fading from sight. Satoshi woke up, his weapon was a metal bat, "Okay..You ready to rock, 'cause i'm ready!"
He bashed at little pink zombies that were appearing, not great i know, but whatever, James actually reappeared, and helped, by dropping random things on the zombies, trucks, swiming trunks, giant mice, ships, even a statue of Adolf Hitler! Well, not the statue, but everything else.
"Ready to die?" James asked the zombies, dropping a sword down on them, "Then die!" Satoshi threw his bat at the crowd, the crowd was wiped out. Paige sighed "Why didn't you leave me any!?" she hit Satoshi upside the head before the world disappeared.

Chapter 4, Red Swamp Bottom, who will die and who will live?

Satoshi was first to appear back at the Midway, followed by Yuuri, Paige and finally James.
"Okay, what worlds are next!?" James was as rude as ever, but Satoshi didn't mind. "We've done a world each, then the group one..We're going for a paired world this time round."
Yuuri pointed to a door, that looked like a circus tent, Paige pointed to a door in the shape of a hole, "Alice in wonderland, and a circus." James sighed "Why are we stuck with the crappy worlds!?"
Satoshi put a hand on Yuuri's shoulder, while Paige was stuck with James as her partner. "I'm going with Yuuri, and we're going to the circus, something about the Alice in wonderland world creeps me out...." he grabbed Yuuri's arm, and they both ran into the circus. "Great, i'm stuck with a girl.." James wasn't happy.
Paige wasn't happy either. "I'm stuck with an idiot!" They both jumped down the hole, but something was wrong..it wasn't a hole to Wonderland..it was a sort of twisted wonderland, while Yuuri and Satoshi's circus wasn't as they thought, they saw a deformed diva, a body with two heads, but then, the deformed diva cryed, the boy head of the body told her it was harsh, but they all had to deal with it, but then, she slit his neck, using sharp nails, ripped the girl head's heart out, before finally killing herself."I..wish i'd gone to wonderland, don't you, Yuuri?"
Satoshi was shaking with fear as the world changed, a castle of blue ice. "Damnit..A twisted world." Satoshi swore a few times, before breaking off a sharp spear of ice, his name was instantly engraved into it. Yuuri had the sudden urge to kill Satoshi and himself, all of a sudden. "Satoshi.." he grabbed a ice spear, and rammed it into Satoshi's chest, surprising the boy, "W-what..!?" blood poured out of his chest, as the ice disappeared, the world changed again, the blood formed a swamp, there wasn't much light in the swamp..
Paige and James saw a woman dressed in red, murdering everything in her path, a tamely man in blue that was shot by a blind man, a princess that ruled using her cuteness, and two siblings that wandered the wonderland, everytime the two went to talk to each of the 5, they disappeared, but then, the siblings talked to them "Follow the trees~" the girl said "Go under the river and have tea~" "Get a letter from the princess for some fun!~" they both disappeared, leaving the two a letter, inside, was the joker, it seemed it was themed off the deck of cards.
James got a small pack of cards, while Paige got a sword, just like the first woman's weapon.
"A pack of cards..I feel like that Luxord guy from that world of hearts, or whatever it was called.." James sighed, his first world was the Kingdom Hearts world, and he had met Luxord, the Gambler Of Fate.
Paige slapped him "Let's get this done!" they wondered what the game was, obey the last two's little commands? Maybe.
Satoshi collapsed, he couldn't breathe at all, Yuuri had murdered him, under the influance of a dark force, Strange, the same thing happens in a few other games.
A song echoed in his mind "The girl's sea eyes watered and said "It's being made" " as a vision of a girl crying appeared in his mind, "What..!?" Satoshi suddenly was thrown into the thing, watching the girl, she was telling him, "You said "Even after defeat" then "I'll cut it.." " the girl was his sister! He had had to kill his sister, in one of his past worlds, but now it was happening to him..
The bloody swamp was slowly growing, Satoshi disappeared, and so did Yuuri, Yuuri was transported back to the Midway, his game was done, while Satoshi had failed, his body had disappeared and had been erased from existance, so was his very soul.
With James and Paige? They followed the boy and girl's commands, and found a knife each, once they stabbed the Joker card, they passed their game.

Chapter 3's short, woo.