Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 10, 2010, 07:11:48 PM
Haxorus

Default Faith and Forgiveness

Click image for larger version

Name:	posos.png
Views:	370
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	1393 Click image for larger version

Name:	gradient45824314.png
Views:	380
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	1392
A story by Ultimazone.

Introduction    
     The world is smaller than it looks when it gets over populated, and by 2054, it was very crowded. Many had lost their homes, and the deserts of what was once America...now Carvera... are getting filled, and people have no rain in places like that, it is almost always a drought. Two brothers were going to set off on a journey through the seemingly endless desert, where they meet new friends and new enemies. Little did they know, their biggest enemies were each other.

Chapter one    
The Fist Day
"Markus!" a young man shouted across the street. "Eh? Oh, little brother, it is only you. Is there a problem back at home?" "Yes! There is an infestation of scorpions again!" Markus' brother yelled.
Life in a desert is tough. If only we lived somewhere closer to water. I'm parched right about now.
"So, Jaq, where are the scorpions? I don't see them." "Hah, I was only messing with you, and I knew you would fall for it!" "Do you really want me to get mother to beat you again? I could do that, you know." Jaq frowns. "Uhh...I-" "You don't ever do that again! Understand?" "Y-y-yes siree!" Jaq runs off.
What do I have to do to keep that kid out of trouble? I should go spy on him and see what he is doing...

Chapter two    
The Spy
I quickly followed Jaq, making sure he wasn't doing anything wrong. The odd thing is, he wasn't paying attention to what he was doing. Something must be up.
"Hey, Markus! How are you?" Shouts a girl. "Oh, Lindy. I was following Jaq. I believe he may be up to something, since he is such a prankster." "Yeah, he looks different, too." That was when I noticed a dark spot on his arm.
I immediately ran towards him. I knocked over some other people on the street before I reached him and grabbed his arm.
"What is this?!" I yell. "Ahh! Markus! I-it's only a tattoo! I paid for it myself! Please don't tell mom!" "Oh, I'm going to tell mom, all right." "Ah! No! Please don't!" I ran off to get mom to tell her about what Jaq did to himself.

Chapter three    
Separated
On the way back home, I start wondering when and how he got the tattoo. It couldn't have been today, could it? No. It was some other day. Maybe the day he wasn't feeling good was when he got it. No wonder he wouldn't let mom look at the arm he said he "hurt".
I turn around to notice Lindy following me. "Err... so, what are you doing today?" "Oh, just boring things... heh." "Me too... hahahah."
She starts to walk away when out of the corner of my eye, I notice an unusual object.
It was a hovercraft, from the Master State. When it landed, two men come out of it. One man has odd clothing on, likely from an area of what was once North Carolina, but is now known as East Dennum. The other man must be one of the Master's minions.
A citizen of our town walks over to them and pulls out some weapon. I had never seen it before. It looked like a Lightsaber... my father watched Star Wars when he was young... and the person started yelling.
I had no need to confront this, so I head back home. I look back for a second, and see Jaq in the hovercraft. I start to tell him to get out, but the hovercraft turns itself on and flies away. He is gone.

Last edited by Ultimazone; November 11, 2010 at 09:59:40 AM.