Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Battling and Trading Archive

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 27, 2012, 04:31:45 PM
Volcarona

Default The Underdawgz-- an NU pokemon clan.

I know I am probably the most inactive person on this site... but seeing the successes in my former clan, Team Lunacy, I decided to make another. But I keep in mind that it wasn't the fact that it was just a good idea that made it great, but the members who partook in the clan also made it great. although I will be the leader... everyone will be involved to make this clan great, like Team Lunacy, but This time, the pokemon will be NU tier only. It will also be wifi based only. I'm still deciding if I will make the points system return... and if the skill points from Team Lunacy should be transferred to this clan as well...

EDIT: Yes, I do plan to make the point system again. But I must regulate how much points to give out. and the skill points system from Team Lunacy will also apply to this clan as well.

I hope this clan proves to be successful as Team Lunacy once was.

Rules:
-all the clauses and such from the rules that are followed usually, (Sleep clause, 1Hit KO clause, etc) will apply. I'm aware that accident's do happen, so people if it does happen, don't go flaming each other.

-It's debatable if pokemon that were SAV'd/Gen'd or whatever can be allowed. why? because From the way I see it, as long as it doesn't have illegit moves, stats, abillities, etc, I see no problem, as it is pretty hard to even level up pokemon to 100, not to mention time consuming. As long as there are no obvious haxes, then it's cool... but If I catch anything funny, like a illegit moveset, or abillity or whatever, I will ban this altogether. Now, with me being generous like this, I don't see how anyone would possibly want to ruin this opportunity. But It will be done if it is abused.

-I am a suppporter of double lefties. so yes, two and only two pokemon can hold leftovers in a party.

-No hax items like scope lens, quick claw, or kings rock, brightpowder and accuracy/evasion based moves, with Night Daze/ Mud slap being the only exception to this rule. swtiching out from accuracy reducing moves seem legit to me... but if I see it as being manipulated, then that too will go bye bye.

Last edited by Nytz; August 27, 2012 at 04:32:14 PM.
Old August 27, 2012, 04:33:40 PM
Volcarona

Skill Point list

Single Perfection: Win a single battle without losing a pokemon. 6-0
Double Perfection: Win a double battle without losing a pokemon. 6-0
Triple Perfection: Win a triple battle without losing a pokemon. 6-0
Promotion Peon: Rank up to Peon.
Promotion Hunter: Rank up to Hunter.
Promotion Assasin: Rank up to Assasin.
Promotion Elite: Rank up to Elite.
Promotion Master: Rank up to Master.
Victory Chain: Win 5 battles in a row.
Unstopable: Win 10 battles in a row.
Unbeatable: win 15 battles in a row.
Invincible: win 20 battles in a row.
Super Luck: Get 3 critical hits in a row.
Stalemate: Get a Draw at the end of a battle.
Last Resort: have a pokemon use Struggle.
Cold shoulder: freeze at least 2 pokemon.
Made you look: Flinch a pokemon at least 3 times in a row.
Triple affliction: afflict three different status problems to three pokemon.
Bomb fail: protect against Explosion/Selfdestruct
Fast finish: knock out a weakned pokemon with a first strike attack. (Quick attack, etc) (Note: this can only be earned once per battle.)
Get Dizzy: Confuse two or three pokemon on the field in a double/ triple battle.
Burn Baby Burn!: Burn 3 Pokemon in one match.
Bzzt!: Paralyze 3 Pokemon in one match.
Caution: Poison 3 Pokemon in one match.
Power Up: Max out any stat. (Belly Drum does not count.)
One Hit wonder: One hit KO a pokemon without boosting up Atk/Sp.Atk stat and without using a One hit KO Move (Horn Drill, Guillotine, etc.)
Locked: disable a pokemon from switching out. (Block, Mean look, Spider Web, Etc.) (Shadow tag doesn't count.)
Jailbreak: Switch out a pokemon that is "Locked" (Shed shell, Baton Pass)
Suicide: KO a pokemon at the cost of your own pokemon fainting. (Life orb DOES count, Explosion, Double edge, Destiny bond, Final Gambit, etc.)
Sacrifice: cause your own pokemon to faint with an move that does NOT KO an opponent. (Memento, Healing wish, Grudge, Etc.)
Plot Foil: Cause a pokemon to Struggle. (Taunt- when a pokemon has no atk moves, Imprison, Spite, Grudge, Pressure, etc.)
Backstabber: Attack or lower a stat of a teamate in double battle (This could also count in the case of Helping a teamate. Ex: Heal beam, Water absorb, Flash fire, etc.)
First Aid: Heal a teamate (Heal beam, wish, Lunar dance, Healing wish, etc)
Poker Face: switch out and send out a pokemon immune to the opponent's attack on the same turn.
King Me: defeat at least 3 pokemon with a single pokemon.
Checkmate: win the battle when left with one pokemon.
Shuffle: Force the opponent to switch out. (Ex: Whirlwind, Perish song, Etc.)
Dice roll: Use a multiple hit attack and strike 5 times.
Last Laugh: use an attack that enables the opponent to strike first before you strike.
Uno: at full HP, Survive an attack with only one HP remaining. (Focus sash/ Sturdy doesn't count.)
Hazardgrounds: Lay all types of entry harzards on the opponets field (1x Stealthrock, 2x toxic spikes, 3x spikes)
Watch your step: Lay at least 3 Entry hazards on opponent's field
Sweep the Floor: Use Rapid spin to clear all entry hazards.
Hazard Fail: Avoid damage from entry hazards (Magic guard, Levitate, etc.)
Kill Two birds with one stone: KO 2 pokemon at the same time in a double/ triple Battle
Strike 3: KO 3 pokemon at the same time in a triple battle.
Crook: swap or steal items/abillity/stats with allies or opponent
Going Nowhere: KO a pokemon switching out
BRB: KO a pokemon while switching out
What Goes Around: reflect a status effect or deal a status effect based on the opponent's move (Magic bounce, Magic coat, Syncronize, etc.)
Power Down: Drop any stat down by three points.
Powerless: Drop any stat down to it's lowest point
Omnipotent: Boost up all stats (Except Evasion/Accuracy) by one
Old August 27, 2012, 05:26:10 PM
Giratina

YES. IT HAPPENED! This is a perfect chance to become better an NU, I'll join.
Old August 27, 2012, 05:41:01 PM
Shaymin

Oooh, I can win with my Team

Can battles be conducted via PO? If not I do now have time for it.

Last edited by teamplasma; August 27, 2012 at 06:29:14 PM.
Old August 27, 2012, 08:02:12 PM
Giratina

This is a WiFi Battling only clan.
Old August 27, 2012, 08:19:40 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
This is a WiFi Battling only clan.
Okay, I will keep this in mind and so if I do ever get a chance to *******, I will come here.
Old September 29, 2012, 08:28:04 AM
Volcarona

Personally, I don not see the problem with ******* if everything is still in legit conditions (No Ivs exceeding 31/ No moves pokemon couldn't learn, etc.) I have no patience and I have life too. I honestly don't have the time to RNG or level up a pokemon to 100. Now, that said, I give kudos and respect those who take the time and effort to do all that hard work. But you gotta remember, some people, like myself don't have that luxury.

I never actually *******ed a pokemon ever... but thats because I don't know how. I just want to make a clan that we can enjoy battling each other.

Now, in other news. B2/W2 is just around the corner. This clan will have a grand opening really soon... in fact, if I get enough approval, it can happen right now.

Last edited by Nytz; September 29, 2012 at 08:31:44 AM.
Old September 29, 2012, 11:38:43 AM
Kyurem

With my action replay i can offer to lv up your pokemons to lv 100 with the 900x rarecandy code? (Which I do is I use normal rarecandy's but i just get like 900 of them so no hacked stuff other than that i use.)
Old September 29, 2012, 11:54:12 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashidragon View Post
With my action replay i can offer to lv up your pokemons to lv 100 with the 900x rarecandy code? (Which I do is I use normal rarecandy's but i just get like 900 of them so no hacked stuff other than that i use.)
just for the sake of boredom, wanna try a battle? hurry though I have to leave soon.
Old October 1, 2012, 12:04:06 PM
Kyurem

Just missed ya, but i have to put together a NU team so we cant do that, but a OU is fine. (My teams are hard to put together as theres a butt load to choose from this Generation)