Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Announcements > News Archive > VictoryBattles
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 4, 2011, 03:15:38 PM
Haxorus

^ seconded!!

and i think that a in game map would be nice. because i'm no big pokemon whiz and i don't know where every city is. we need a map that you can use that's like an overview of everything. you could put the button for it over next to the bag and item buttons. and on the map you could shade gray all the sections that aren't available.

Last edited by umbreon7; February 4, 2011 at 03:17:25 PM.
Old February 4, 2011, 03:40:23 PM
Haxorus

And a way to trade between specific users, too.

I just made a trade with Ningamer, but he wanted to trade that pokemon with someone else. If he only posted the trade with the user he wanted to trade with, this whole thing would have been avoided.

In simpler terms: Have a way to "link trade" with people (Only two people know about the trade) and a GTS style trade (I want Pokemon X for Pokemon Y. Who wants to trade?)
Old February 4, 2011, 04:39:32 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbreon7 View Post
^ seconded!!

and i think that a in game map would be nice. because i'm no big pokemon whiz and i don't know where every city is. we need a map that you can use that's like an overview of everything. you could put the button for it over next to the bag and item buttons. and on the map you could shade gray all the sections that aren't available.
It was going to be in Beta 4, but I axed it at the last minute since it wasn't mature enough. This is where it would be:

http://www.victorybattles.net/index.php?page=fly

There may still be a way to actually get fly, but I can't remember for sure...

However, it will be there in Beta 4.2 (which should be kinda soon).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariothecellist View Post
And here's a fourth request for you to reply to

How about being able to Select All (as in the Pokemon in your PC) and give them all experience? I know you can select all now, but it would be the equivalent of clicking them all once...
Denied, since its just too easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariothecellist View Post
And a way to trade between specific users, too.

I just made a trade with Ningamer, but he wanted to trade that pokemon with someone else. If he only posted the trade with the user he wanted to trade with, this whole thing would have been avoided.

In simpler terms: Have a way to "link trade" with people (Only two people know about the trade) and a GTS style trade (I want Pokemon X for Pokemon Y. Who wants to trade?)
It was also going to be in Beta 4, but again was skipped at the end. Expect it in 4.2 if I have time.
Old February 28, 2011, 04:05:04 PM
Floatzel

What about viewing your avatar in victory battles?
Like upload your avatar in victory bsttles
Old April 10, 2011, 05:32:22 PM
Shaymin

Sorry if someone has already said these but I think there should be like a way to win pokemon (example: monthly quests where you complete one task and you get a cool pokemon), and breeding, why isn't there breeding?
Old April 10, 2011, 10:06:06 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
Sorry if someone has already said these but I think there should be like a way to win pokemon (example: monthly quests where you complete one task and you get a cool pokemon), and breeding, why isn't there breeding?
There is winning pokemon. And breeding hasn't been coded yet. :3
Old April 12, 2011, 03:21:22 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
There is winning pokemon. And breeding hasn't been coded yet. :3
Please explain how to win the pokemon.
Also not to be pushy but i would like it if it told you the level the pokemon evolves when you click "Evolve" on the PC. Because then I think i would have more determination on evolving my pokemon.
Old May 16, 2011, 06:51:06 AM
Charizard

I want Gen V Pokemon more common. I also want there movesets to work right I also want their English names

EDIT: i just evolved my Solosis. instead of evolving it said its jap name then evolved

Last edited by Fly Guy 2; May 16, 2011 at 06:55:45 AM.