Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > The Media
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 2, 2010, 02:10:38 PM
Landorus

Default Barack Obama: Keynesian?

I recently saw a fox news report where the people who worked with Glenn Beck went to Jon Stewart's rally to restore sanity. They asked people at the rally, "Is Obama a Keynesian?" the people responded with "Well, I'm sure he was born in America. He told us he was born in Hawaii." or "Are you saying that just because he's dark-skinned? That doesn't mean he's Keynesian! You racists!"

Turns out Keynesianism is an economic veiwpoint made in the 1900's by a man named Mr. Kaynes. Good job America, we know so much.

Discuss
Old November 2, 2010, 02:21:08 PM
Kyurem

I think this essentially shows that there will always be dumb people no matter who they support.

Oh, and just putting it out there that they probably only showed the clips of people who sounded like idiots when they responded and ignored the people who got it right. Both sides of the media do this, like how the liberal media only shows the "crazy conservatives" at the Tea Party movement.

Last edited by Alakazamaster; November 2, 2010 at 02:21:29 PM.
Old November 2, 2010, 02:25:21 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
I think this essentially shows that there will always be dumb people no matter who they support.

Oh, and just putting it out there that they probably only showed the clips of people who sounded like idiots when they responded and ignored the people who got it right. Both sides of the media do this, like how the liberal media only shows the "crazy conservatives" at the Tea Party movement.
So true, so true.

Well, when ya gotta make a point....