Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old September 16, 2010, 06:09:20 AM
Giratina

Default Pokémon Black and White official leaks thread!

Hello everyone!

It seems like a lot of Japanese people have already received their copies of Black and White, as tons of information has been posted on many different forums, like 2ch. Here's a fully detailed list of all the new information:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

New Pokémon

Spoiler Alert:    
  • Hahderia, Yorterrie's 1st stage evolution.
  • Reparudasu, Choroneko's evolution.
  • Baokki, Baoppu's evolution.
  • Hiyakki, Hiyappu's evolution.
  • Zebraika, Shimama's evolution.
  • Kokoromori, Koromori's evolution.
  • Dakkora, a Fighting-type Pokémon holding a wooden plank. It has two evolutions.
  • Otamaro, the tadpole Pokémon. It has a Water-typing which changes into Water/Ground when it evolves.
  • Dageki, the Judo Pokémon.
  • Hahakurimo, Kurumiru's final evolution.
  • Fushide, a Bug/Poison centipede.
  • Hoiiga, the evolution of Fushide, the centipede Pokémon.
  • Ishizumai, the Hermit Crab Pokémon. Bug/Rock.
  • Zuruggu, the Dark/Fighting Pokémon.
  • Shinporah, the Flying Mask Pokémon. Only one eye, two golden wings without feathers. Psychic/Flying type.
  • Desumasu, Desukan's pre-evolution.
  • Yabukoron, the Garbage Bag Pokémon. It is a pure Poison-type.
  • Gochimu, Gochiruzeru's first pre-evolution.
  • Yuniran, Rankurusu's first pre-evolution.

EDIT - 16th September, 7:34 PM:

Spoiler Alert:    
  • Clearer picture of Hatooboo, the evolution of Mamepato.
  • Gamgaru, the 1st evolution of Otamaru.
  • Koaruhii, the pre-evolution of Swana.
  • Warubiru, the 1st evolution of Meguroko.
  • Erufuun, Monmen's evolution. It evolves using a Sun Stone. (I used a different source because the picture is clearer there).
  • Bachuru, Denchura's pre-evolution.
  • Kaburumo, a new Bug-type Pokémon.
  • Banipucchi, the Ice Cream Ball Pokémon. A white/blue ice cream ball with tiny body, almost like a baby. Pure Ice type.
  • Doredia, Churine's evolution.
  • Marakachi, the Cactus Pokémon. It is a pure Grass type and has the ability Water Absorb.
  • Gantoru, Gaigaiasu's pre-evolution.

EDIT - 16th September, 9:23 PM:

Spoiler Alert:    
  • Dotetsukotsu. the evolution of Dokkorar.
  • Pururiru, a new Pokémon.
  • Shibishirasu, the Small Lamprey Pokémon. It has a pure Electric typing.
  • Pendora, the final evolution of Fushide.
  • Purotage, the Archelon Fossil Pokémon. It is Water/Rock.
  • Yanakki, the evolution of Yanappu.
  • Aken, the Archaeopteryx Fossil Pokémon. A bird with yellow, red and blue feathers.
  • Tesshido, the Iron Ball Pokémon. It is Steel/Grass.
  • Kurumayu, the middle evolution of Kurumiru.
  • Rigurii, Green/Blue Alien Pokémon. Pure Psychic type.
  • Chobomaki, a new Bug-type. It is a clam with red body and a helmet shell.
  • Gobitto, the Hexagonal Mirror Pokémon. Front part of mirror features an angry face full of hate. Pure Ice type.
  • Hitomoshi, the Ghost Candle Pokémon. Fire/Ghost typing.
  • Murrando, the final evolution of Yorterrie.
  • Gomoniru, the pre-evolution of Gochiruzeru.
  • Kunhorou, the final evolution of Mamepato. It also has an alternate form which depends on the gender. The first one is male while the second one is female.
  • Daburan, the pre-evolution of Rankurusu.
  • Baniricchi, the evolved form of Banipucchi.
  • Nageki, the counter-part of Dageki.
  • Kumashun, a baby polar bear with a giant blue snot. It is a pure Ice-type Pokémon.

Note: No further coverage of new Pokémon will be continued, since all of the Pokémon sprites have been added to sites like Serebii and Pokébeach.

Gym leaders and Elite 4

Gym Leaders    
  • 1st Gym: Dento, Poddo, and Kon - Grass, Fire, Water - Tri Badge - Sanyou City. All Pokemon up to Level 20 will obey.
  • 2nd Gym: Aloe - Normal - Basic Badge - Shippou City. All Pokemon up to Level 30 will obey.
  • 3rd Gym: Aati - Bug - Beetle Badge - Hiun City. All Pokemon up to Level 40 will obey.
  • 4th Gym: Kamitsure - Electric - Bolt Badge - Raimon City. All Pokemon up to Level 50 will obey.
  • 5th Gym: Yakon - Ground - Quake Badge - Hodomoe City. All Pokemon up to Level 60 will obey.
  • 6th Gym: Furou - Flying - Jet Badge - Fukiyosa City. All Pokemon up to Level 70 will obey.
  • 7th Gym: Hachiku - Ice - Icicle Badge - Sekka City. All Pokemon up to Level 80 will obey.
  • 8th Gym: Iris (exclusive to Black) / Shaga (exclusive to White) - Dragon - Legend Badge - Souryuu City. All Pokemon will obey.

EDIT - 17th September, 9:09 PM:

Elite 4    
  • Shikimi is the the first Elite 4 member. She specializes in the Ghost type, and has a Desukan (Lv.48 ), a Burunkeru (Lv.48 ), a Goruggo (Lv.48 ), and aShanderaa (Lv.50).
  • Giima is the second member of the Elite 4. He uses Dark-type Pokémon and his team consists of Zuruzukin (Lv.48 ), Warubiaru (Lv.48 ), Reparudasu (Lv.48 ), and Kirikizan (Lv.50).
  • The third member of the Elite 4 is Katorea, who specializes in Psychic-type Pokémon. She has a Rankurusu (Lv.48 ), Musharna (Lv.48 ), Shinborah (Lv.48 ), and Gochiruzeru (Lv.50). She's also one of the Frontier Brains in Sinnoh (called Caitlin in English).
  • The final Elite 4 member is Renbu, who has a Fighting-type team made of Nageki (Lv.48 ), Dageki (Lv.48 ), Roopushin (Lv.48 ) , and Kojondo (Lv.50).
  • The champion is reported to be Belle. Her team consists of Muurando (Lv.66), Yanakkii (Lv.66), Musharna (Lv.66), and Enbuoo/Jaroda/Daikenki (Lv.70). Your choice of starter will determine her last Pokémon.

Shikimi

Giima

Katorea

Renbu

Miscellaneous information

Spoiler Alert:    
  • There are 6 HMs in the game: Cut, Fly, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, and Dive.
  • This is your in-game mother.
  • There are only 8 Pokémon boxes in the PC. It's possible that more boxes will appear once you defeat the Elite 4 and get the National Pokédex, since that is a low number of boxes.
  • Tsutarja evolves into Jyanobii at Level 17.
  • Baoppu and Munna can be caught in the Abandoned Lot of Dreams.
  • Burn Up is a new, physical Fire attack with a base power of 50, accuracy of 90, and PP of 20.
  • A new TM called Vengeance replaces the previous TM67 Recycle from Generation IV. You get it once you defeat Aloe, the Normal-type gym leader.
  • A new TM called Volt Charge replaces TM72 Avalanche from Generation IV. It is a special attack, has a base power of 70, accuracy of 100, and PP of 20. You get it once you defeat Kamitsure, the Electric-type gym leader.
  • Aati, the Bug-type gym leader, uses a Hoiiga (Lv.21), Ishizumai (Lv.21), and a Hahakomori (Lv.23). When you defeat him, you get TM76, which is a new attack called Bug Resistance.
  • Kamitsure, the Electric-type Gym Leader, uses two Emonga at Level 25 and a Zebraika at Level 27.
  • Zorua evolves into Zoroark at Level 30.
  • Furou, the Flying-type gym leader, uses a Kokoromori at level 33, Kenhorou at level 33, and Swanna at level 35.
  • [NEW] You find Purotoga and Aken (the fossils) in Rizoodo Desert after defeating the third gym. You can then revive it in Shippou City.
  • [NEW] Although the purpose is not known yet, your Trainer card lists your own Nature.
  • [NEW] Sinnoh's Champion, Cynthia, is in the Isshu region. She asks you for a battle, and has a team of Spiritomb, Milotic, Garchomp, Lucario, Wooguru, and Shibirudon. She comes during the spring and summer only, but you can battle her many times. (I thought they said there's not going to be any old characters in the games?)
  • [NEW] A new area called the Seabed Ruins is accessible by Dive, and has weird symbols all over the walls.
  • [NEW] Investigator Looker makes a return in Black and White. (Again, I thought they said there's not going to be any old characters in the games?)
  • [NEW] You are able to store 720 Pokémon (equivalent to 24 boxes) in the PC after a certain point.
  • [NEW] A new Champion called Adeku challenges you after the Elite 4 rematches. He has an Agirudaa, Buffalon, Kurimugan, Baibanira, Shubarugo, and Urugamosu. All of his team members are at Level 75, with exception of Urugamosu who is at Level 77.
  • [NEW] The Rotom formes lose their Ghost-type when they are traded to Black and White. They become the type of the attack they specialize in: Electric/Grass, Electric/Fire, Electric/Water, Electric/Ice, and Electric/Flying.
  • [NEW] Many of the alternate abilities which Pokémon can have in the Dream World have been revealed. Have a look at Serebii's page for a detailed list. It is still incomplete, though.

Note: Any information which relates to the plot of the games will NOT be mentioned over here.

Special thanks to Pokébeach for the new information as well as for the various images.

Last edited by Shadow; September 17, 2010 at 10:16:16 AM. Reason: Adding spoiler tags + more new Pokémon.
Old September 16, 2010, 06:16:56 AM
Rayquaza

Interesting news. The gym types aren't bad, and I like some new Pokémon.
Old September 16, 2010, 06:25:54 AM
Keldeo

Thank you for the Information, Shadow, the Pokémon looks cool too, 1st and 8th gyms are interesting though...
Old September 16, 2010, 07:11:26 AM
Giratina

Holy cow, Zebraika is even more awesome than I imagined!

The games are so close... I can almost taste them...

Last edited by Ningamer; September 16, 2010 at 07:11:55 AM.
Old September 16, 2010, 07:58:17 AM
Giratina

Quote:
EDIT - 16th September, 7:34 PM:
  • Clearer picture of Hatooboo, the evolution of Mamepato.
  • Gamgaru, the 1st evolution of Otamaru.
  • Koaruhii, the pre-evolution of Swana.
  • Warubiru, the 1st evolution of Meguroko.
  • Erufuun, Monmen's evolution. It evolves using a Sun Stone. (I used a different source because the picture is clearer there).
  • Bachuru, Denchura's pre-evolution.
  • Kaburumo, a new Bug-type Pokémon.
  • Banipucchi, the Ice Cream Ball Pokémon. A white/blue ice cream ball with tiny body, almost like a baby. Pure Ice type.
  • Doredia, Churine's evolution.
  • Marakachi, the Cactus Pokémon. It is a pure Grass type and has the ability Water Absorb.
  • Gantoru, Gaigaiasu's pre-evolution.
Staff members: If further new Pokémon/information is revealed, please do not hesitate to update this thread immediately.

Last edited by Shadow; September 16, 2010 at 10:23:12 AM.
Old September 16, 2010, 07:59:05 AM
Celebi

THAT evolves into Desukan? It's... it's... i don't think techno will be pleased...
And the garbage bag I had low expectations for I think is actully quite good!
Rankurusu prevo is really cute! I didn't know cells where that cute!
Zebraika is AWESOME! Simplyu awesome!
The monkeys evos... I don't know what to say...
Shinporah is amazing! I like! I like!
Kurumiru evolves into THAT thing? I hope Churines evo isn't that bad...
Isn't Dageki a bit big to be the accessorie covered guy? However he is cool.
Hermit crab is nice. If palkiaboy999 sees this he'll be glad.
Tadpole is ADORABLE!

Gee, CHurine is still top, but i'm so glad with these.

EDIT: Wow the moment I posted, so did shadow!
Doredia? Pure awesomeness. Girl or not, it is AMAZING!
Swana prevo is really cute!
Gigaiasu prevo I lolled at. It's funny
Tadpole evo is also funny!
Is THAT what evolves into Denchura? EPIC WIN!
Meguroko evo cheeky!
Cactus is awesome.

Last edited by RotomGuy; September 16, 2010 at 08:05:10 AM.
Old September 16, 2010, 08:54:52 AM
Magikarp

In some of the images you can see that Jaroda actually have HANDS...well, smale ones,
now i'm really gonna chose tsutaja, I really like how royal he is acting. However, I then have to fight my least favourid 1st gym leader.
Old September 16, 2010, 10:05:21 AM
Giratina

Quote:
EDIT - 16th September, 9:23 PM:
  • Dotetsukotsu. the evolution of Dokkorar.
  • Pururiru, a new Pokémon.
  • Shibishirasu, the Small Lamprey Pokémon. It has a pure Electric typing.
  • Pendora, the final evolution of Fushide.
  • Purotage, the Archelon Fossil Pokémon. It is Water/Rock.
  • Yanakki, the evolution of Yanappu.
  • Aken, the Archaeopteryx Fossil Pokémon. A bird with yellow, red and blue feathers.
  • Tesshido, the Iron Ball Pokémon. It is Steel/Grass.
  • Kurumayu, the middle evolution of Kurumiru.
  • Rigurii, Green/Blue Alien Pokémon. Pure Psychic type.
  • Chobomaki, a new Bug-type. It is a clam with red body and a helmet shell.
  • Gobitto, the Hexagonal Mirror Pokémon. Front part of mirror features an angry face full of hate. Pure Ice type.
  • Hitomoshi, the Ghost Candle Pokémon. Fire/Ghost typing.
  • Murrando, the final evolution of Yorterrie.
  • Gomoniru, the pre-evolution of Gochiruzeru.
  • Kunhorou, the final evolution of Mamepato. It also has an alternate form which depends on the gender. The first one is male while the second one is female.
  • Daburan, the pre-evolution of Rankurusu.
  • Baniricchi, the evolved form of Banipucchi.
  • Nageki, the counter-part of Dageki.
  • Kumashun, a baby polar bear with a giant blue snot. It is a pure Ice-type Pokémon.
  • [NEW] Kamitsure, the Electric-type Gym Leader, uses two Emonga at Level 25 and a Zebraika at Level 27.
  • [NEW] Zorua evolves into Zoroark at Level 30.
  • [NEW] Furou, the Flying-type gym leader, uses a Kokoromori at level 33, Kenhorou at level 33, and Swanna at level 35.

Last edited by Shadow; September 16, 2010 at 10:51:14 AM.
Old September 16, 2010, 10:45:02 AM
Kyurem

The Pokemon news is nice, but could you maybe cut out some of the stuff that reveals the plot? :V I didn't really want to accidentally stumble upon parts of the story, and they were just lying in the Miscellaneous area with other stuff like box info.
Old September 16, 2010, 10:47:26 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
The Pokemon news is nice, but could you maybe cut out some of the stuff that reveals the plot? :V I didn't really want to accidentally stumble upon parts of the story, and they were just lying in the Miscellaneous area with other stuff like box info.
Sorry for that, Kaz. I deleted the part about N, but I couldn't find anything else which reveals the plot of the games...
Old September 16, 2010, 10:56:06 AM
Celebi

Version exclusive gym leaders? Cool. That'll be interesting. I wonder if they liked both character designs or it they're related somehow. (*awaits the explaination in the anime*)

Quote:
THAT evolves into Desukan?
Which one are you talking about? I can't find it. =/

Last edited by Jason_Henge; September 16, 2010 at 10:59:02 AM.
Old September 16, 2010, 11:10:49 AM
Giratina

Y'know, we could just link to Pokéxperto, who have the whole freaking Pokédex up (They got overloaded and crashed though )
Old September 16, 2010, 11:20:40 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Henge View Post
Which one are you talking about? I can't find it. =/
He's talking about this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
Y'know, we could just link to Pokéxperto, who have the whole freaking Pokédex up (They got overloaded and crashed though )
Oh, I never knew that from before. If the webpage opens, then that'll save me a lot of effort instead of updating this thread every now and then.

Last edited by Shadow; September 16, 2010 at 11:58:30 AM.
Old September 16, 2010, 11:28:04 AM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
He's talking about this one.
Thanks a lot. I can see how upset someone would be if their new favorite Pokemon was even related to that.
Old September 16, 2010, 11:59:36 AM
Servine

OMG KIBAGO'S FINAL EVO IS THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY HOPES WERE SO HIGH FOR IT
Old September 16, 2010, 12:01:41 PM
Giratina

Serebii and Pokébeach have added the sprites of all the new Pokémon from Pokéxperto's Isshu Pokédex, so they are all revealed now.

We've already added the sprites in this thread for more organization. That concludes the updates of new Pokémon in this thread.

Last edited by Shadow; September 17, 2010 at 01:36:09 AM.
Old September 16, 2010, 12:21:42 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateshadowangel View Post
OMG KIBAGO'S FINAL EVO IS THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welcome to something called life.

Start lowering your expectations in three... two... one...

Now you're set. Continue living like normal.

By the way, the pre-evolution of Swanna is the best thing ever. Srsly.
Old September 17, 2010, 02:25:10 AM
Rayquaza

With the leaks popping out every minute, and the upcoming coverage of Serebii, this thread has changed to be the thread of any kind of leak! As soon as any leak appear, post it here, and a moderator will add it to the first post as well. Not only that, but no one is allowed to discuss about the leaks anywhere but here in order to prevent spoilers from getting scattered in the forums, where some people don't want o see them.

Last edited by The Spirit of Time; September 17, 2010 at 02:25:23 AM.
Old September 17, 2010, 09:33:58 AM
Giratina

Quote:
EDIT - 17th September, 9:09 PM:

Elite 4    
  • Shikimi is the the first Elite 4 member. She specializes in the Ghost type, and has a Desukan (Lv.48 ), a Burunkeru (Lv.48 ), a Goruggo (Lv.48 ), and aShanderaa (Lv.50).
  • Giima is the second member of the Elite 4. He uses Dark-type Pokémon and his team consists of Zuruzukin (Lv.48 ), Warubiaru (Lv.48 ), Reparudasu (Lv.48 ), and Kirikizan (Lv.50).
  • The third member of the Elite 4 is Katorea, who specializes in Psychic-type Pokémon. She has a Rankurusu (Lv.48 ), Musharna (Lv.48 ), Shinborah (Lv.48 ), and Gochiruzeru (Lv.50). She's also one of the Frontier Brains in Sinnoh (called Caitlin in English).
  • The final Elite 4 member is Renbu, who has a Fighting-type team made of Nageki (Lv.48 ), Dageki (Lv.48 ), Roopushin (Lv.48 ) , and Kojondo (Lv.50).
  • The champion is reported to be Belle. Her team consists of Muurando (Lv.66), Yanakkii (Lv.66), Musharna (Lv.66), and Enbuoo/Jaroda/Daikenki (Lv.70). Your choice of starter will determine her last Pokémon.

Shikimi

Giima

Katorea

Renbu

• [NEW] You find Purotoga and Aken (the fossils) in Rizoodo Desert after defeating the third gym. You can then revive them in Shippou City.
  • [NEW] Although the purpose is not known yet, your Trainer card lists your own Nature.
  • [NEW] Sinnoh's Champion, Cynthia, is in the Isshu region. She asks you for a battle, and has a team of Spiritomb, Milotic, Garchomp, Lucario, Wooguru, and Shibirudon. She comes during the spring and summer only, but you can battle her many times. (I thought they said there's not going to be any old characters in the games?)
  • [NEW] A new area called the Seabed Ruins is accessible by Dive, and has weird symbols all over the walls.
  • [NEW] Investigator Looker makes a return in Black and White. (Again, I thought they said there's not going to be any old characters in the games?)
  • [NEW] You are able to store 720 Pokémon (equivalent to 24 boxes) in the PC after a certain point.
  • [NEW] A new Champion called Adeku challenges you after the Elite 4 rematches. He has an Agirudaa, Buffalon, Kurimugan, Baibanira, Shubarugo, and Urugamosu. All of his team members are at Level 75, with exception of Urugamosu who is at Level 77.
  • [NEW] The Rotom formes lose their Ghost-type when they are traded to Black and White. They become the type of the attack they specialize in: Electric/Grass, Electric/Fire, Electric/Water, Electric/Ice, and Electric/Flying.
  • [NEW] Many of the alternate abilities which Pokémon can have in the Dream World have been revealed. Have a look at Serebii's page for a detailed list. It is still incomplete, though.

Last edited by Shadow; September 17, 2010 at 10:14:47 AM.
Old September 17, 2010, 10:43:54 AM
Kyurem

Uh oh looks like the Rotom-formes are really bad now. XD

Us competitive battlers know this is going to have a huge change on things, and I can't tell if that's good or not yet...
Old September 17, 2010, 11:48:13 AM
Celebi

Dang... The mom is pretty hot.

^_^ I'm awaiting an in-game picture of Belle. Yay for another girl champion.
Old September 17, 2010, 12:33:43 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
Uh oh looks like the Rotom-formes are really bad now. XD

Us competitive battlers know this is going to have a huge change on things, and I can't tell if that's good or not yet...
Why did you assume that's bad in the first part straight away? All of those typings (except Electric/Flying) are unique, and they actually give the Rotom formes a better STAB now. That's not to say there are no downfalls: the valuable immunity to Normal/Fighting and the resistance to Bug is now gone, and a lot more weaknesses aroused.

So, like you said later in your post, we can't be sure if it is entirely a good or a bad thing yet...

Last edited by Shadow; September 17, 2010 at 12:40:19 PM.
Old September 17, 2010, 01:33:08 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Why did you assume that's bad in the first part straight away? All of those typings (except Electric/Flying) are unique, and they actually give the Rotom formes a better STAB now. That's not to say there are no downfalls: the valuable immunity to Normal/Fighting and the resistance to Bug is now gone, and a lot more weaknesses aroused.

So, like you said later in your post, we can't be sure if it is entirely a good or a bad thing yet...
Well it makes them unable to perform their duties as Spinblockers, which was their main role and will have a giant impact on their uses. Dusknoir may rise up in usage like in the days before Platinum, unless some new Ghosts like Desukan come right in.

Plus, these Pokemon get a secondary type and only get one STAB move of that type to work with. Mower Rotom with Leaf Storm, Fan Rotom with Air Slash etc.
Old September 17, 2010, 02:22:57 PM
Shaymin

Wow! Lots of new info. I can't wait to get White in a bit~! Also, Shimama's evolution isn't as good as Shimama. Maybe I'll warm up to it.
Old September 17, 2010, 04:38:31 PM
Regigigas

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateshadowangel View Post

Great expectations fail sometimes......

But on the good side I already got my White version!!
Old October 11, 2010, 04:35:13 AM
Cyndaquil

Doh, Hiun City's theme is worse that I was expecting. The speculated version was kinda better in my opinon.
Old October 11, 2010, 08:09:30 AM
Volcarona

...bump.
And, what speculated version?
Old October 11, 2010, 08:33:11 AM
Cyndaquil

@up
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-wh...c/hiuncity.mp3

That speculations appeared in march/april, but I like it more than the origianl theme ;d
And sorry for the bump.

Last edited by Nidrax; October 11, 2010 at 08:38:15 AM.
Old October 11, 2010, 08:44:30 AM
Rayquaza

Closed for unneeded bump.
Old November 3, 2010, 08:52:16 PM

I don't see why this needed to be closed if it's going to be kept to the top anyways, bumped or not.