Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 5, 2016, 04:19:58 PM
Joltik

Default Mighty No. 9

Mighty No. 9 is a game that was created Comcept and Inti Creates, and was published by Deep Silver. The CEO of Comcept is Keiji Inafune, a former employee of Capcom and was involved in almost every Mega Man game. This game had a kickstarter backed in 2013, and received about 4 million dollars. This game is a spiritual successor to the classic Mega Man series. After being delayed many times, this game was finally released in June 2016 and received some really bad reviews. This game have frame rate issues, horrible voice acting, an awful online mode, and many other problems. I personally do not why they need voice acting and an online mode in a Mega Man successor. I have not played this game, and I am not planning on doing so since everyone seems to hate it. This game was released for the PC, Wii U, XBox One, and PlayStation 4. I know the PlayStation Vita was cancelled, but I do not know if the 3DS, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360's versions will come out or not.

Also, this game have one of the worst trailer that I have ever seen.
Old July 14, 2016, 11:28:24 AM
Administrator

I've heard it's a great homage to the Mega Man classics, but I haven't had the opportunity to play it yet.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; July 14, 2016 at 11:28:37 AM.