Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Animé-Style Battling > Battles

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 22, 2011, 05:33:34 PM
Kyurem

Default EXAMPLE BATTLE: RK-9 vs SyracuvatTenlii

RK-9 vs SyracuvatTenlii

Battle Style - Single Battle; 1 Pokemon each.
Disqualification Time - 7 Days
Damage Cap - 100
Restrictions - No OHKO Moves, One Chill.
Arena - Abandoned Colosseum
A Colosseum abandoned long ago. The walls and seats are crumbling all around.
The circular arena is full of dry, brown patches of grass. On the left side, there is a small fresh water lake. The water is fresh, almost as if it is changed every day.
Ref - Closed (Shiny refs)

1 - Syra, your Pokemon.
2 - RK-9, your Pokemon and moves.
3 - Syra, your moves.

Last edited by Shiny; September 26, 2011 at 07:19:52 PM.
Old September 22, 2011, 06:02:45 PM
Regigigas

Euxceli
Buizel - Female
Ability: Swift Swim
Old September 22, 2011, 06:05:47 PM
Haxorus

[Ender] Abra Male W/ Magic Guard

Use Shadow ball on the Buizel's side of the roof to let it collapse under it. If there IS no roof (already collapsed?), go for a shock wave to the stomach. Then use Tri Attack for the lulz.

Shadow Ball/Shock Wave~Tri Attack
Old September 22, 2011, 06:15:25 PM
Regigigas

Right, Euxceli, start off by diving into that lake over there, wait for a bit, then go in for the attack. Then, if that abra targets your weakness with an Electric attack, counter that with Pursuit. If not, take your opportunity and bring the rain.

Dive~Pursuit/Rain Dance
Old September 23, 2011, 04:54:42 PM
Kyurem

I entered through the Colosseum's entrance. I could tell it was old. There was cracks all over the walls and in the arena seats. A hot wind blew through the arena, sending up small bits of sand and dirt in the air.

I noticed the challengers, RK-9 and SyracuvatTenlii, waiting their.. with a serious look in their eyes. I knew this battle was pretty serious, so I took no hesitiation in starting the battle.

Battle between RK-9 and SyracuvatTenlii will now begin!

SyracuvatTenlii

Euxceli
Buizel - Female
Swift Swim
Health: 100
Energy: 100
Dive~Pursuit/Rain Dance

RK-9

Ender
Abra - Male
Magic Guard
Energy: 100

Ender started off the battle. Using his telekinetic ability, he was floating above the ground, sleeping. Ender searched around the arena, checking his surroundings. His master had ordered to him use Shadow Ball, but there was no roof, so he had to use Shock Wave instead. He began by making a pulsing yellow ball of electricity. It appeared in front of him, circling the Pokemon. Buizel tried tried to get out of the way, but she was too slow. Abra sent a wave of electricity towards her. It hit the poor Buziel, stunning her movement for a few seconds.
(Abra: -5 Energy Buizel: -7 Heath)

As soon as Euxceli recovered from the short paralysis, she ran towards the small lake. Ender didn't notice this, thankfully. He had dozed off to sleep right after his previous attack. She stopped herself near the edge of the lake. She surveyed it for a couple of seconds.
Great! She thought to herself.
The lake was just deep enough for her to dive in and hide.
(Buizel: -7 Energy)

Ender got ready for his next attack. Using his psychic abilities, he created three small orbs made of the three elements: fire, ice, and electric. He aimed at the lake where the Buziel had just dived in. The beams soon grew brighter and bigger. Finally, three elemental beams shot out from the orbs. They hit a nearby wall, creating a cloud of smoke, ice, and sparks.
Gah! Ender exclaimed, as he noticed the Buizel was nowhere to be seen.
He searched everywhere for her. Finally, he crept up near the edge of the lake and saw her underwater. He didn't want to make himself noticed, so he just stayed near the edge, pretending he knew nothing.
(Abra: -7 Energy; Attack missed. opponent underwater.)

The small Buizel laughed at this Abra's foolishness, letting small bubbles float to the top. Euxceli swam slowly up to the edge. Once she got there, she quietly brought herself up, as to not alert the Abra of her presence.
She then started swaying her hips and moving her arms. Ender heard the beat and turned around to look at the Buizel. She was standing near the lake, swaying her arms and hips along to the beat. Soon rain clouds started to form. At first they were a light gray, and then they grew darker and darker. Drizzle started falling from the sky.
Plop!
A raindrop hit Abra's head. He looked up staring t the sky. Then the rain started getting harder and harder as lighting appeared. Euxceli seemed satisfied buy this, and stopped her rain dance.
(Buizel: -6 Energy; Rain lasts for 4 turns.)

SyracuvatTenlii

Euxceli
Buizel - Female
Swift Swim
Health: 93
Energy: 87
Dive~Pursuit/Rain Dance

RK-9

Ender
Abra - Male
Magic Guard
Energy: 88

Ref Notes:
Dive's accuracy roll was 93, with 1-100 working.
Tri Attack's accuracy roll was 73, with 1-100 hitting.
Rain Dance's arena roll was 4; Rain last 4 turns.

Syracuvat, your moves please.

Last edited by Shiny; October 4, 2011 at 03:01:23 PM.
Old September 24, 2011, 02:34:34 PM
Regigigas

Euxceli, now's your chance! Take advantage of that pool and bring up a Waterfall! If the Abra attacks, hide in the ground. If not, take your chance give it a Toxic treatment!

Waterfall~Dig/Toxic
Old September 24, 2011, 03:03:51 PM
Haxorus

Sunny Day, then Taunt.

Sunny Day~Taunt
Old September 24, 2011, 09:52:02 PM
Kyurem

SyracuvatTenlii

Euxceli
Buizel - Female
Swift Swim
Energy: 87
Waterfall~Dig/Toxic

RK-9

Ender
Abra - Male
Magic Guard
Energy: 88
Sunny Day~Taunt

Ender was tired of this rain, and he knew he would have to stop it. Using his psychic ability, he created small glowing orb of red energy. This orb was hot to the touch, and warmed everything up. The orb grew bigger and bigger, finally reaching the size of a soccer ball. Ender got ready to launch this energy into the sky. The orb started floating up, very slowly. Soon it gained speed and went faster and faster. it darted straight into the clouds, disappearing!
The clouds then grew lighter and smaller. Soon the rain had stopped, and there was no more clouds left in the sky. the arena was free of rain!
(Abra: -7 Energy; Sunny Day cancels out Rain Dance)

Euxceli was disappointed that the rain was gone. She really hated the sun, and wanted it to go away. She sighed, forgetting about it, and started off here next move. She hopped into the pool, with the water right up to her waist. She created a towering wall of water around her. Once she had sucked up all the water from the lake, she charged at the ABra, hitting him with a hard Water attack!
(Buizel: -7 Energy Abra: -10 Health)

Ender shook off the water from the previous attack. Although the sun was out, the water was really cold from the rain, and caused Abra to shiver. Using his telepathy, he got into Buizel's mind. He started taunting and insulting her.
Teehe! Look at me. Can't attack me! Haha, I bet you'll use another weak move! Come at me! Ya scared!
(Abra: -5 Energy)

The taunt aggravated Euxceli. She knew she would give that pestering Abra what he deserved. She knew here next move would seriously poison her opponent.
But when she started to prepare it, something strange happened. She just couldn't gain the energy to do it. She was so angry that she wanted to physically harm Ender!
(Buizel: -6 Energy)

SyracuvatTenlii

Euxceli
Buizel - Female
Swift Swim
Energy: 74

RK-9

Ender
Abra - Male
Magic Guard
Health: 90
Energy: 66

Ref Notes:
Rain was going on during Sunny Day. Instead of Sunny Day lasting for x amount of turns, Sunny Day cancelled out Rain, clearing the sky.
Waterfall's accuracy roll was 17, with 1-100 hitting.
Taunt's accuracy roll was 55, with 1-100 hitting.

RK-9, your moves please.

Last edited by Shiny; September 24, 2011 at 09:53:06 PM.
Old September 25, 2011, 06:52:29 AM
Haxorus

Tee hee

Toxic~Thunderpunch
Old September 25, 2011, 02:45:44 PM
Regigigas

Okay, Euxceli, I know you're mad, but just focus. First get a good move in quickly with Aqua Jet, then send fire your ICE LAZERS! BLEARGH!

Aqua Jet ~ Ice Beam
Old September 25, 2011, 04:05:47 PM
Kyurem

SyracuvatTenlii

Euxceli
Buizel - Female
Swift Swim
Energy: 74
Aqua Jet ~ Ice Beam

RK-9

Ender
Abra - Male
Magic Guard
Health: 90
Energy: 66
Toxic~Thunderpunch

Euxceli started running around the lake. She was running laps to gain speed. Ender just stared at this silly Buizel running laps around the lake. Soon she started glowing a light, light blue. This aura was all around her body, and it was energy from the lake. 9It covered her like a protective casing.
Once she had enough speed, she jumped up, heading straight towards Ender like a speeding bullet~
(Buizel: -3 Energy Abra: -5 Health)

Abra was surprised by the speed of this Buizel. He was supposed to go first, not her. but, either way, his move succeeded. While she was speeding up, he started secreting toxic ooze from his pores. When Euxceli made contact with him, the poison hit here, causing her to become badly poisoned!
(Abra: -7 Energy Buizel poisoned; lasts 5 turns.)

Euxceli clenched her stomach. The poison made her feel worse than she ever felt. She was leaning over the ground. She was sweating even more, and her vision wasn't great. But she knew she would have to keep on fighting. For her trainer.
She ignored the effects of poison and started her next attack.
She opened her mouth, absorbing the rest of the water from inside the lake. The water freezed instantly, creating a ball of ice. Then, all of a sudden, a beam of energy shot out from it, speeding at Abra. Abra experienced a cold chill down his back, giving his goosebumps.
Wait.. What was this?!
Icicles were starting to form on Ender. Soon his legs were frozen, then his body! Ender was frozen!
(Buizel: -8 Energy -6 Health PSN lasts 4 more turns Abra: -11 Health; FROZEN)

Ender stood there, lifeless. His body was completely frozen. He was unable to attack or move!
(Buizel: -6 Health PSN lasts 3 more turns.)

SyracuvatTenlii

Euxceli
Buizel - Female
Swift Swim
Health: 71
Energy: 63

RK-9

Ender
Abra - Male
Magic Guard
Health: 74
Energy: 59

Ref Notes:
Aqua Jet's accuracy roll was 3, with 1-100 hitting.
Toxic's accuracy roll was 98, with 1-100 hitting.
Ice Beam's accuracy roll was 63, with 1-100 hitting.
Ice Beam's freeze roll was 7, with 1-10 freezing.
Thunderpunch's thaw roll was 48, with 1-20 thawing.

Last edited by Shiny; September 25, 2011 at 04:07:12 PM.
Old September 25, 2011, 04:37:40 PM
Regigigas

NICE one, Euxceli! He-he.
Alright, first of all, let's get rid of this sun, it's burning me up. Alright, now if that abra thaws this round, play with his mind a little bit with Attract. If he's still frozen, use that poison to your advantage with Facade!

Rain Dance ~ Attract / Facade
Old September 25, 2011, 05:21:00 PM
Haxorus

Switch to RK (Male Growlithe w/Intimidate~Attract
Old September 26, 2011, 03:50:05 PM
Kyurem

SyracuvatTenlii wins by disqualification.
RK-9 has quit.