Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 24, 2012, 02:58:57 PM
Shaymin

Default Question about SSBB in the Subspace Emissary

Okay, so by sister and I beat the file a long time ago, we have the rainbow crown stamp and everything, but it says we've only completed 85%, which is something that we'd like to fix. Any ideas how we could manage to complete it entirely? Also, do all of the levels have to have those green flags (when you're looking at the map)? Because certain ones are the rainbow ones with the 3 spikes (does that mean it has a boss?). So yeah, I checked the internet, but I couldn't find any answers. I hope some of you can help! :3 Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Luxray13579; November 24, 2012 at 02:59:49 PM.
Old November 24, 2012, 03:01:06 PM
Giratina

I think, but I'm not entirely sure, the levels with green flags on them are levels you've beaten to their fullest. The ones with the rainbow crown things still have things to do on them (such as hidden paths, secret battles, etc.). I haven't played the Subspace Emissary in a long time, so I don't remember exactly.
Old November 24, 2012, 03:53:48 PM
Shaymin

I recently did play it, but this may not be any greater. You may obtain Wolf O'Donnell in a Ruins level (The last Ruins one, I think). So you might want to try getting him. i also believe that you must obtain him by going in a strange passage and on a certain difficulty, but you can google that. But it may be possible that you have to beat all the levels at the hardest difficulties. And maybe obtain some trophies you missed. There are a lot of things that may be the answer...
Old November 24, 2012, 05:25:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
I think, but I'm not entirely sure, the levels with green flags on them are levels you've beaten to their fullest. The ones with the rainbow crown things still have things to do on them (such as hidden paths, secret battles, etc.). I haven't played the Subspace Emissary in a long time, so I don't remember exactly.
You've got that mixed up. The ones with rainbow crowns are completed levels and the ones with flags are the levels that have uncompleted objectives or hidden paths.
Old November 24, 2012, 06:30:36 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
You've got that mixed up. The ones with rainbow crowns are completed levels and the ones with flags are the levels that have uncompleted objectives or hidden paths.
I thought I might've had it backwards. Wasn't entirely sure though.
Old November 24, 2012, 07:01:55 PM
Giratina

What's been said before is basically what you need to do. Just go to any level that has a Green Flag, which means unfinished level, and search for any content that you think you missed. Like secret exits, trophies, stickers, doors, all that. If the flag is still there and green, you aren't finished yet. In the 1 or 2 Subspace levels, the only content there is really the character trophies.
Old November 27, 2012, 04:21:46 AM
Shaymin

Ah, yes. I see! (I'm up to 96% now!) Thanks for the help, guys. I was a tad confused there for a little bit. The question has been solved, the thread can be locked. Merci~!
Old November 27, 2012, 11:02:32 AM
Giratina

*turns key* Thread has been locked.