Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Technology
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 3, 2011, 03:34:34 PM
Mudkip

Arrow Different Kinds of JavaScript Codes!!

Achievement unlocked
View Leo Breacker's Thread - 100G

hehehe...First of all, Thank you for viewing this thread! Please do comment and tell me if you have some problems. I will TRY to help you.

So, let me explain. This is how you use the codes.
You take a code you find on here, you copy & paste it into your web-address bar (Which should currently say something like...http://victoryroads.net/thread/) Press enter, and it "preforms" a trick!
If you like these codes, please post containing some of your javascript codes.
If there is a space between java and script, please remove the space.
What I have found so far:

Code:
Code:
javascript: contentBodyEditable="true".DesginMode="message"
Enter this in the web-address bar and press enter, it deletes everything on the page a replaces it with what you entered for "message" (Leave the quotes in)
I actually found that last one on accident...While trying to remember this one:

Code:
Code:
javascript: document.body.contentEditable ='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0
This will allow to resize all of the images on the page, and add and remove text without entering any code! - All credits of the finding of this code to GreenDiamond Worlds : Forums.

Code:
HTML Code:
javascript: alert('message here');
Replace 'message here' with your message (Example: 'hi') While leaving the 's in. This will make a pop-up message saying your message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a code Yoshi648 (Admin) found/made (all credits go to him )
Code:
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);
This is the description of the code by Yoshi648:
After you press enter, a triangle should appear near the top left of your screen. Control it like the ship from Asteroids using the arrow keys to steer and Space to shoot. Watch everything you shoot at go bye-bye. Your score appears in the bottom-right of the screen and you can press ESC to leave (though if you want to use the webpage normally, ya may want to refresh ).
Yoshi648's original thread: http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?p=151524

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alrite!! Now I'll show you a code I found on a website called javascriptfreecode.com

Code:
<!-- this script got from www.javascriptfreecode.com-Coded by: Krishna Eydat -->
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
var message="Function Disabled!";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {alert(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if 
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {alert(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers) 
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}

document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// --> 
</script>
<font face="Tahoma"><a target="_blank" href="http://www.javascriptfreecode.com/"><span style="font-size: 8pt; text-decoration: none">JavaScript Free Code</span></a></font>
You can lock the right click mouse and user or visitors can not copy and paste the info and pictures on your website.

Next.

I hope you enjoyed them Heres a rare unique one:

Code:
javascript: confirm('Your computer can been infected by a deadly virus, you need more virtual memory. Press Yes to continue this procces'); alert('Continuing anyway');
(Change the text if you want.)

In case you have any request on tutorials or codes, please don't ask. I am not a JavaScript expert.

Last edited by Leo Breacker; April 5, 2011 at 06:06:52 PM.
Old April 3, 2011, 05:11:10 PM
Kyurem

This is actually a good way to keep all of the Javascript tricks in one thread, though it should go in General Computing/Programming and Development.

Here's a cool one I've found:
Code:
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0)
(scroll back up to the top to see what it did)

Last edited by NismoZ; April 3, 2011 at 05:11:59 PM.
Old April 3, 2011, 05:13:07 PM
Mudkip

Thanks, I do know that code but I don't use it because its somewhat annoying. I need a Mod to move this topic
Edit: Someone moved my thread. Thank You!!! (Whoever did it )

Last edited by Leo Breacker; April 4, 2011 at 12:09:25 PM.