Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 9, 2011, 04:49:10 PM
Volcarona

"There is room here on the floor if you would like." Alec spoke up.
Rave sat next to Alec on the floor.

"So, uh, I've been kinda lonesome for a while now. A friend of mine is...
absent, I'm afraid. If you don't mind, could you tell me what would be
a good hobby?" She said.
Old December 9, 2011, 04:52:31 PM
Shaymin

What a peculiar question. "Umm... Well I.. like reasing.. also surfing, PING PONG!" Alec's voive cracked out of excitement, we laughed at it. "Do what excites you, you ever heard 'follow your heart?'"
Old December 10, 2011, 05:49:31 PM
Volcarona

"You mean follow your head?" Rave went on.

"Look, I can't lie anymore. I'm afraid Nave's gonna die.
I feel all too vulnerable." She buried her face in her palms.
Old December 10, 2011, 05:54:22 PM
Shaymin

This was all too unbelive able, Alec felt like it weas a dream, like all of this could disappear in a second. It just seemed so unreal. He went to a school that gave him 'powers' and there was constant fights, disputes, and then there is already a death on the first night.

"Umm.." It was hard for Alec to do this, comforting words never came easy to him. "I know he will get better. You and Nave must have gotten close already.... Umm... HEY I think I know someone who can help!"
Old December 10, 2011, 06:19:05 PM
Volcarona

"Nave is a girl... But if you can help, then I'm coming with." Rave puffed.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; December 10, 2011 at 06:19:31 PM.
Old December 10, 2011, 06:27:59 PM
Shaymin

((Lol I had no idea XD I was going to check the gender then I got too lazy))

It would probably do me good to get a few people on my side. So Alec stood up and motioned Rave to follow. They were supposed to be quiet in a library so they tip-toed around the library looking for her. Alec had passed many books until he found her. The person that could help. She was very skinny and blonde, about 14ish and lanky. "Hello, Jade? Can I talked to you?" She was buried in books, stuck in them even more then Alec had.
Old December 10, 2011, 06:39:45 PM
Volcarona

"Hey, Jade. My name is Rave. Alec spoke about you earlier. I was hoping
you could help me with something I'm truly worried about. Can you help?"
She asked nervously.
Old December 10, 2011, 06:44:08 PM
Kyurem

Girra ended up in a distant corner of the study hall. Carniv almost seemed to drag him, and if it weren't for his small stature and weak arms, Carniv would've toppled Girra over.

"What, Carniv, what is it!?" Girra growled, annoyed. Carniv frowned.

"Girra, you know what Claude said, and I'm telling you too; be careful to those closest to you. Sure, I'm close, and so is Junior, but I'm telling you that you can't be too careful..."

Junior was sitting idly when Claude passed by. Claude caught sight of him, smiled, and walked on. Junior cringed a moment, but found that he wasn't interested. Junior felt lonely by himself, so he turned to a shadow and decided to see what everyone was up to.
Old December 10, 2011, 06:47:51 PM
Shaymin

"Uh, wa..." She folded the corner of her yellow stained book and looked up. "How can I help you?"

"My bud Rave here has a friend named Nave, and Nave is well hurt."

"Yes I have heard about Nave"

"Well I say your powers earlier and you were able to heal..."

Jade interrupted Alec, "My power is to heal my self, I can't get ill and my wounds heal in like a second, I don't know if I can actually heal someone else. I am sorry" She planted her face in the book.

"You could try can't you? Please, this is life or death!" Alec hadn't noticed but he had gotten quite loud and some people didn't like that at all.

"Well... I..." It was easy to see that she was trumped, even though she didn't say it she agreed to help by standing up. We quickly put her books away and told the nurse that we really needed to leave. The look she gave us was like she saw a lady bug on our noses. She let us go, she must have known it was important.
Old December 10, 2011, 06:57:28 PM
Landorus

Mai emerged from the bookshelves, another book of sheet music tucked under her arm. She looked around idly as she passed. Ce'Nedra had apparently finished chatting to some of the other students, and was now chatting away almost aimlessly to Ellie, who nodded occasionally, but seemed to be too focused on her knitting to really be paying attention. Mai continued on, finding a small corner, not too far from the concealed Junior, and flipped through the book a moment, then propped it on her knee and began tapping out a few notes on her invisible piano. A few times, she hit a wrong key, wincing slightly as she did, then hummed the note a few times and trying a few different keys until she found the right one. Then she'd go back in the song a little and start again. Her face as she did so was so intent and serious, she looked older than she really was.
Old December 11, 2011, 03:43:21 AM
Volcarona

"Mary!!!" Anastasia shouted to Mary. "I'm coming." Mary answered. "What is it?" "How was your conversation with Gira?" Anastasia said exited. "He wants to be friends." Mary said sadly. "And did you kissed him to make him change his mind?" Anastasia asked. "No!!!" Mary shouted and pushed a little Anastasia. Mary went to the selves and took a book. It was the same she had found in her room. She took her school bag and the book. She opened both of them but they were different. She cleaned it from the dust and she saw that the one she found in the studying hall was part 2 from that book. Looking in the back of both of books she saw that 7 parts were hid on Hanidy and who ever finds it he will be the most powerful creature in the whole Galaxy.