Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Introductions
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Introductions If you're new, this is your first stop after signing up!

Search this Thread
Old February 11, 2012, 07:56:03 PM
Keldeo

Wink Chapter 7 of the Sunny saga: Dawn of the pink ones return!

Ahahah~ =w=
You've read right~ I, Sun-bun, have come to grace VR once again with my presents, gorgeousness, fabulousity, and awesomeness still in tact~!

In all seriouseness though...
Im so very releaved to come baaack~!
I've been coming back as of late to silently check up on things every now and then. but lately i've been overcome with memories of how totally awesome this place was. This place truly does bring out the best of me, and im incredibly greatful to have ever visited here~

But my oh my has it changed. Ya'll are gonna have to fill me on whats been going on. =X

Oh um, btw, for those of you who weren't around while I was~

Hellloooo every nyan~ I am the former global moderator, former gym leader, and the still outstandingly fabulous pink weavile lover of victoryroad Sunny~!
I love competetive gaming in all forms, and play the keyboard. Not the one your typing on, the musical kind. :V I outright loooove making friends as well, so ya know. Don't be shy if ya see me in the chatbox. :3 Im very understanding, so you can talk to me about anything. I won't judge~

Oh and uh..
Just so I don't get this question again, yes im a dood. :3
No I do not like the ****. :V

So yea, nice to meet ya/be back. =w=

Last edited by Sunny; February 11, 2012 at 07:57:59 PM.
Old February 11, 2012, 07:57:11 PM
Shaymin

Welcome back, G!
Old February 11, 2012, 08:58:42 PM

For some reason I didn't realize this wasn't a fic until halfway through reading the post. Welcome back, o pink one.
Old February 11, 2012, 09:03:18 PM
Regigigas

Right, then Sunny. Great to finally meet you. You probably don't really know who I am since you more than likely took your leave of absence before I came onto the forums, but Hiya~.
Old February 11, 2012, 09:33:31 PM

YOSH! HE'S BACK! THE ONE, THE ONLY, SUNNY!
Old February 11, 2012, 09:59:26 PM

I never got to know you much, but, welcome back!
Old February 11, 2012, 10:03:33 PM

Welcome back to VR Sunny, it's good to see a former gym leader return. As for what's currently happening, The gym league is running rather slow; there will be at least 2 current gym leaders leaving, so you may want to try earning a spot in the gym league again ^^
Feel free to challenge my Psychic gym, I look foreward to battling skilled challengers :]
Old February 11, 2012, 10:04:50 PM
Volcarona

Ahh yes, the infamous Sunny that I've heard a bit about. Though I've never been graced by your presence yet, but perhaps that shall change sometime. Regardless of the lack of a proper "hello" from myself, welcome back~!
Old February 13, 2012, 10:47:54 AM
Keldeo

*says hes coming back*
*decides to procrastinate on replying*
Yyyyeep. =w=

So I got the 2nd most missed of the year award? ****, now I might actually have to DO something other then leaving to win a reward next time. :V

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeRemixStudio View Post
For some reason I didn't realize this wasn't a fic until halfway through reading the post. Welcome back, o pink one.
Good to be back landshark~ <3 Yeaaaa! I just realized how the title sounds like some bad fanfic after I posted it. xD It wouldn't be the first fanfic someone threw me in actually. >w>

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyracuvatTenlii View Post
Right, then Sunny. Great to finally meet you. You probably don't really know who I am since you more than likely took your leave of absence before I came onto the forums, but Hiya~.
Aha, yea I think I ditched about the time you came along. =X Good to know nice guys like you our helping to run the site now~ ;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto616 View Post
YOSH! HE'S BACK! THE ONE, THE ONLY, SUNNY!
DITTOOOO~ Holy **** I thought you left! Hell yea, nice to see a familiar face around here~ <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
I never got to know you much, but, welcome back!
I still remember, and love you cyrus~ Even if we didn't to chat much. :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
Welcome back to VR Sunny, it's good to see a former gym leader return. As for what's currently happening, The gym league is running rather slow; there will be at least 2 current gym leaders leaving, so you may want to try earning a spot in the gym league again ^^
Feel free to challenge my Psychic gym, I look foreward to battling skilled challengers :]
Ahaha, admittedly im ridiculously rusty. >w> I started going to brawl tournements instead of pokemon ones. There more cmon around this area. but i'll give it a shot. Shouldn't take to long to catch up with todays metagame. :> If I do go for that gym spot, im gonna earn it the honest way by challenging ya'll~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaDialga View Post
Ahh yes, the infamous Sunny that I've heard a bit about. Though I've never been graced by your presence yet, but perhaps that shall change sometime. Regardless of the lack of a proper "hello" from myself, welcome back~!
OOoooh infamous huh? Hopefully you've heard more good then bad. ,:3 Im digging your way of talking. "Graced by my presence" hehe. Makes me sound godly.

but yea, nice to meetcha too kitty man. :>
Old February 13, 2012, 11:16:45 AM
Kyurem

About time.

HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK

Last edited by Alakazamaster; February 13, 2012 at 11:18:22 AM.
Old February 13, 2012, 11:29:20 AM
Volcarona

I've heard a lot about you, including your prowess in SSBB. When you didn't show up for that tourney, I was disappointed a little, but turns out that the tourney was a bit of a flop (hehe...). Anyway, it's good to see an old member returning, and glad to meet you!
Old February 13, 2012, 12:04:20 PM
Keldeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
About time.

HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK
AWWW DAMN
ITS KAZAAAAM~

Kazzy, dude, you have no clue how thankful I am man. ;~; Seriously, if it wern't for your competitive spirit I might have never got into brawl or pokemanz. <3

I bet your olimars still a pain in the ass. :I

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokeMan View Post
I've heard a lot about you, including your prowess in SSBB. When you didn't show up for that tourney, I was disappointed a little, but turns out that the tourney was a bit of a flop (hehe...). Anyway, it's good to see an old member returning, and glad to meet you!
Woooow, holy ****, your in my area?! Never thought i'd find someone on here that in the brawl scene~ Yeaaaa, your talking about the one where like, they had to rush the sets to like 1 match per round? =/ It mighta been a flop, but I still totally regret not going too that, since I made a promise. Grah, im really sorry about that.

Im going to the animeland wasabi tourney though~ Im pretty damn free, so if ya want some free money...;3

Hey whats your name btw? I wanna know just incase I catch ya at a tourney sometime. =w=

Last edited by Sunny; February 13, 2012 at 12:05:02 PM.
Old February 13, 2012, 12:27:48 PM
Volcarona

Well, for the time being I'm TPM, but that's up for change...

The tourney was a true flop because of Nintendo though. None of the FCs went through, and we were all waiting for a good hour before we just called it a day.
Old February 13, 2012, 12:40:24 PM
Keldeo

...oh
OOOHHH!
Your talking about the wifi tourney!
Ahaha, sorry I thought you were talking about a tourney in colorado. xD

Yea I decided not to do the tourney here, since i'd ruin the fun. A few people use to get mad when I enter tourneys, because I usually come out the winner. =X

That really blows that it was a flop though.
I'll be glad to battle ya any time though if ya want~
Old February 13, 2012, 12:59:10 PM
Rayquaza

First Reaction: Wait Sunny is returning to write a self insert fanfic?

Second Reaction: Yay I hope he stays!

Last edited by Magmaster12; February 13, 2012 at 12:59:33 PM.
Old February 13, 2012, 02:25:20 PM
Kyurem

OMG, it's Sunny...!
...you probably remember me slightly. Seeing as we never talked all that much. But good to see you back anyways! >w<
Old February 13, 2012, 04:44:54 PM
Giratina

OH MY GOODNESS

SUNNYYYYYY EEEEEEE!!!!!
Old February 16, 2012, 04:15:26 PM
Haxorus

I've heard about you, but never got to speak to you. I actually didn't know you were a guy until I read this post xD
Old March 1, 2012, 02:24:37 PM
Haxorus

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD. SUNNY~~~!!!!!! You're back! How have you been, my man? You may or may not remember me, but I sure remember you! :3 Ah, times were great back then... they still are now(for the most part)! A lot has happened in VR and in my personal life since you left, if you want to get caught up, the best advice I have is to visit VRIM, which is basically the replacement of VRC/ chatbox. I remember when I first came on and saw you, I was in 6th grade, and now look at me, I'm almost in High School! Gawrsh, times sure fly by, don't they? Hopefully I get to see you in the VRIM, the chat is where my favorite memories of you are. :3

Last edited by Eagles; March 1, 2012 at 02:30:11 PM.