Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 22, 2011, 10:50:00 AM
Cyndaquil

Default Sonic The Hedgehog Role Play

Sonic the Hedghog Role Play

This Role Play is to take Sonic the Hedgehog and make it a bit more realistic or as in bring some of the events to the present time. Yes, there are still anthros and stuff but this Role Play is to make it more like what would people do if Robotnik(or eggman) tried to take over the world and a blue hedgehog tried to stop him. Surely they would just sit back and wait on Sonic to defeat Robotnik. So check out some of the things.

Background: The events of Sonic the hedgehog 1 - Sonic 3 and Knuckles took place and I'll tell you a little about what went on.

Sonic the Hedgehog 1: Robotnik found a group of Islands in the middle of the Bremutor Triangle called the Islands of Mobius. The Islands of Mobius were home to anthropomophic creatures known as Mobians. The Islands of Mobius were also the home of the Chaos Emeralds, which turned out to be the cause of the Triangle. So Robotnik decieded to use the Islands as a starting point to his world domination by using them as a test for his Robots. Robontik captured and enslaved all the inhabitants of the Islands by placing them inside his badniks and using them as the power source. However, a blue hedgehog by the name of Sonic decieded that it was up to him to stop Robotnik's plan and after chasing Robotnik through many areas he finally stopped him and restored peace to the Islands of Mobius.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2: After Robotnik was defeated he began to rethink his battle strategy eventually, coming up with new and improved Robots as well as a secret weapon he called the Death Egg. So Robotnik once again laid seige to the Islands of Mobius. Sonic once again stepped up to help but this time with the help of a two tailed fox who idolized Sonic, Miles "Tails" Prower. So the duo went through the zones and freed the Mobians from Robotnik. Robotnik finally had no choose but to launch his Death Egg. Sonic however uses the power of the Chaos Emeralds to damage the Death Egg. The Death Egg fell and Sonic and Tails returned home.

Sonic The hedgehog 3: The Death Egg fell on a Island in the sky called Angel Island. Here Robotnik tricked it's only inhabitant, Knuckles the Echidna, into thinking he's the good guy. Using the tornado, Tails and Sonic went to check out where the Death Egg Crashed only to find Angel Island. Upon arriving Knuckles ambushed SOnic and stole the Chaos Emeralds. So Sonic and Tails searched for the Chaos Emeralds while also trying to find Robotnik as he had launched a series of Robots out to help in his search for the Master Emerald that he found. Sonic and Tails delt with both Robotnik And Knuckles as they continued through the Island. Eventually, the make it to Robotnik as he was about to relaunch the Death Egg. They stopped it's relaunch and it crashed again on a volcanno on the island.

Sonic and Knuckles: After the crash sonic and Tails went to take out Robotnik as he tried to get back to the Death Egg. Knuckles atemptes to stop both Robotnik and Sonic. Robotnik then finds the Master Emerald and steals it. Then he uses the Master Emeralds Power to power the Death Egg. Knuckles then decieds to help SOnic and Tails stop Robotnik. Robotnik launches the Death Egg again but Sonic and Tails get on board. The stop the Death Egg from the inside and Robotnik's new big Robo suit. But as Tails went back down, SOnic gave chase to Robotnik as Super Sonic. Super SOnic stops Robotnik and returns the Master Emerald to Angel Island. Sonic and Tails then left Angel Island.

Story: As Sonic and Tails are returning home the Chaos Emeralds fall from the plane and are picked up by The US military. Sonic and Tails goes back home after realizing that there was nothing they could do without exposing themselvs. Year(s) later Sonic decieded to go explore the rest of the world. After Robotnik was defeated again he came up with a new plan but in order for it to work he needed the Chaos Emeralds which he found out were now in possession of the US military. So he starts by looking for information on their wearabouts.

To join this Role play there are a few groups you could start out in:

US Military: If you do you must be human and you really won't have any special powers.

Mobians: All Anthros will be from the Islands of Mobius, with a few exceptions that will be mentioned later. These may have special abilities but remember they have never left the islands until now or aleast until after Robotnik's first attack or before. Note: Only Sonic stopped Robotnik in his first attack. Sonic and Tails were the only two that stopped Robotnik the second time. and only Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles were on Angel Island when Robotnik was doing things there.

4 ninja Clans: These are four seperate ninja clans that are live in secret some where in the world. They are all anthros and are the clans are as followed. Bat(think of rouge), and chamelions(think espio.) there are two others clans but I can't remember them at the time. I'll figure it out and post it.

Join Robotnik: You may choose to join Robotnik. If you choose this you have a few options. One: you can be one of Robotnik's robots. Two: You can be either a Mobian, Human, or someone else who tries to join Robotnik. In this option you will start out not working with Robotnik then You'll have to go to him and ask to join. Try to come up with a more reason for them to tell him than "I want to join you.... cause I'm evil" or something like that. He'll want to know why he should trust that character. 3: Snivley. You can choose to play as him if no one has taken him yet.

Known Sonic Character: You can choose to be a known sonic character. The only ones you currently can't play as is Sonic and Robotnik. For the Anthro sonic characters most of them are from the Islands of Mobius. The are exceptions. Shadow is made on the space colony Ark, Rouge is from the 4 ninja clans, Silver is from the future, Blaze is from another dimension. There are a few known Human Characters that you could play as. Elise: she's the princess of Soleanna, might wait on her but if you want to play as her you may. GUN Commander: Can't remember his name but he appearedd in Shadow the Hedgehog. Currently the GUN doesn't exsist so he'll be a commander in the US Military. Remember that the characters you choose don't all have to be from the games. SonicSatAM characters like Sally may be used and any other Sonic media characters. Note: Remember you can make a custom character from one of the groups above.

Other: If you want you're chacarater to not be in the groups above, you can.

Note: If I deceided that a character you want to use, (Custom or giving a known character a bio I don't like) I can reject the character form being used. I will let you know of what part I don't like about it.

Please fill out a character profile and post it here. You must wait till I ok the character before you can start in the Roleplay. You may PM me the profile if you wish. I'll either accept your player through a pm or an ooc remarkd in a post on here. If I don't like the character in some way, I'll pm you what part I want you to change.

Character Profile.

Name:
Power: (remember present day humans don't have powers.)
Weapons:
Special Items:
Race: (This means Mobian or Human, robot and such. to short on time just refer to all anthros as a Mobian for example. Mobian Hedgehog for sonic, shadow, and Silver.)
Appearance:
Where there from: (This includes country and stuff. Future and Alternate Deminsion is fine for Silver and Blaze)
Back Story: (You must put this in so I know how they fit in. This is mainly a bit more for known Sonic characters and Mobians. but even if you're human... fill it out please.)

My Characters.

Spoiler Alert:    
Name: Sonic the Hedgehog
Power: Super Speed. He becomes Super Sonic by absorbing the power of the seven Chaos Emeralds. He can also use all Choas powers with a Chaos Emerald.( This includes Chaos Control and such.)
Weapons: none
Special Items: normally none
Race: Mobian Hedgehog
Appearance: Blue Mobian Hedgehog that wears red shoes, and white gloves
Where there from: The Islands of Mobius
Back Story: Sonic is the worlds most fastest Super Sonic hedgehog. He lived on the Islands of Mobius as he just chilled. When Robotnik tired to take over the islands Sonic stopped him. He dealt with Robotnik on 3 sepearte occations. After returning home from the last one he lost the Chaos Emeralds. Year(s) later he decieded to explore the rest of the Planet.

Name: Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
Power: IQ of over 300
Weapons: Robots and other mechanicals inventions
Special Items:
Race: Human
Appearance: (Google search Eggman)
Where there from: United States.
Back Story: Robotnik started a company called Eggman Industries. There he designed many inventions and there he started making plans for world domination. (Read background for more information.)

The roleplay will begin once I have atleast one more person who wants to join.

Last edited by JCKane; August 22, 2011 at 12:33:47 PM.
Old September 9, 2011, 03:24:31 PM
Kyurem

Vector listens to his iPod. "Hmmm... what's this?" Looks at computer. "There's an e-mail."
Old September 9, 2011, 03:28:15 PM
Cyndaquil

Espio is in the room with Vector awaiting for their next case. "What is it Vector?"

Charmy is not as patiently as he's buzzing around trying to find something to do. but what Vector said got his attention. "yeah what is it?"

Else where...

Sonic was enjoying a run through a city he just got to.
Old September 9, 2011, 03:32:01 PM
Kyurem

"It says there's a bunch of captured Chao captured by Eggman. We need to stop them!" Vector stood up and grabbed his hat. "Let's go guys!"
Old September 9, 2011, 03:38:07 PM
Cyndaquil

Espio nods as he follows Vector.

"finally something," Charmy says he follows too.
Old September 9, 2011, 05:08:24 PM
Kyurem

"This Eggman guy is supposed to have a fleet of airships. He sounds powerful." Victor runs.
Old September 17, 2011, 07:46:34 AM
Cyndaquil

Espio nods as he continues to follow Vector.

Charmy kept up as well, "Sounds strong, but where is he exactly? on the islands somewhere?"

Last edited by JCKane; October 15, 2011 at 10:37:57 AM.
Old September 19, 2011, 06:51:18 PM
Kyurem

"He should be over the island. Let's go boys!" Victor ran quicker. "What's this?" Victor leaned over and picked up a radio.
Old October 15, 2011, 10:39:56 AM
Cyndaquil

ooc: sorry I haven't been on lately. internet on my phone was shut off.

Over the radio a voice speaks, "The Human known as Eggman was scene the out skirts of the Islands of Mobius. All unit's please report to this."
Old October 15, 2011, 11:10:42 AM
Kyurem

"Wait? But who are you?" Victor asked looking at Espio.
Old November 11, 2011, 07:16:52 AM
Cyndaquil

ooc: I was saying that there was a head that was kinda directed all the rescue units or what not... unless you were going somewhere else with the phone call.
Old November 11, 2011, 01:29:13 PM
Kyurem

"Seems like we need to get there first. And make some dough!" Victor said as he began to run to the location.