Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Battling and Trading Archive > Rate My Team

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 23, 2010, 04:27:21 AM
Pikachu

Default In need of help - Soul Silver.

Okay, I'm playing through the game and I'm coming up to my 7th badge and its getting to that time where I want to evolve my Weepinbell. However I don't have a clue where I could get a leaf stone to do so. Can anyone help me get one?

Also I need a 6th member of my party.

Party so far -

Typhlosion
Weepinbell
Lapras
Heracross
Ampharos

Thanks for any help you can give.
Old November 23, 2010, 04:39:20 AM
Volcarona

I'd get a bird Pokemon if possible. Get a Staraptor if you dont mind trading one over, the Pidgeot I used in my SS run sort of lost out in terms of power to my other Pokemon after I beat the Elite Four. If your looking for something that'll just get you through the E4, I guess a Pidgeot will do. If you can get a Dusk Stone, I'd definately get a Honchkrow.

Also, http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you...pokemon_silver
Old November 23, 2010, 05:12:24 AM
Pikachu

Thanks for the link there. Has helped a lot. As for Pidgeot, I used to always use it in the first Pokemon games, but there was never really a time where I wanted to use it in Gold or Silver. Flying Pokemon just didn't dominate for me in the game. I'm looking for something different. A Pokemon which isn't used very often. Because I have a fair few team members which are used a lot. Any other suggestions?
Old November 23, 2010, 05:39:01 AM
Volcarona

If you want a challenge, then I'd get a Granbull. I've never seen someone effectively utilize a Granbull before.

If your willing to give Poison a chance, I'd get a Crobat. Last time I checked, Crobats tier was Borderline. Despite its tier, my DPPt Crobat served me quite well, even after the National Dex E4 rematches. Yeah, I know its flying and all, but its still a pretty good Pokemon to have in your team IMO.
Old November 23, 2010, 03:59:30 PM
Floatzel

Fearow. A superior to Pidgeot.
Old November 23, 2010, 04:05:29 PM
Regigigas

I wanted to use something different to my first run through SS so I went out and got a Ursarang. It's pretty good in terms of power it served me well into my sixteen badges.
Old November 24, 2010, 03:36:52 PM
Banned

As soon as I joined this forum and browsed by this thread, I was astonished to realize how great of a team you have concocted in small thread. I would simply suggest that you finish the brilliance by adding what we call in Hawaii "koo koo la chu chu ma boo boo" as in you need to balance out your team with a water pokemon. I suggest Gyarados since it can fly and it is a great water pokemon. Good Luck...

Last edited by Calarus; November 24, 2010 at 03:37:01 PM.
Old November 24, 2010, 06:19:45 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilrix View Post
Okay, I'm playing through the game and I'm coming up to my 7th badge and its getting to that time where I want to evolve my Weepinbell. However I don't have a clue where I could get a leaf stone to do so. Can anyone help me get one?

Party so far -

Typhlosion
Weepinbell
Lapras
Heracross
Ampharos

Somebody move it to rate my team. Add the moves and levels. Add Shiny Gyardos if you even have one.
Old November 24, 2010, 09:49:15 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotblast64 View Post
Somebody move it to rate my team. Add the moves and levels. Add Shiny Gyardos if you even have one.
It's not an RMT. He wants to know where to find a Leafstone and a usable 6th Pokemon, and he doesn't appear to be interested in a review of this team from the opening post.

Oh, and a Gengar or Alakazam could work fantastically for you. A quick and hard hitting attacker!
Old November 25, 2010, 02:27:07 PM
Giratina

Machamp, you are going to want a fighting type. Whenever I do an E4 run without my Machamp, that Umbreon always stalls me.

If you don't want to get a Machamp, get some sort of fighting type OR get one of your Pokémon to learn some fighting type moves.
Old December 9, 2010, 07:22:39 AM
Charizard

You should get a Flying type, because you don't have anything that can use fly yet, i would suggest a Skarmory, or maybe a dodrio
Old December 14, 2010, 04:52:44 PM
Magikarp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilrix View Post

Party so far -

Typhlosion
Weepinbell
Lapras
Heracross
Ampharos

Maybe Crobat or even Xatu, but this was the team i used for my SS, Typhlosion, Gyarados, Mamoswine, Xatu, Heracross & Ampharos. But definitely give Xatu a try helped out a lot.