Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 19, 2012, 07:48:16 PM
Zoroark

Default Psychotiblog: Life of a loon

19/12/12
Achievement unlocked
Made a blog

I figured since everyone else has one, why not make one myself?

Nothing remarkable actually happened today, except the fact that we got snow where I live. This is remarkable because we haven't had snow (or precipitation for that matter) in three years, about when they put up a few hundred windmills in my area.

Uh, lets see. I did finish the last of my Christmas presents, except for two ocarinas. I'll tell you guys after Christmas, because it's for a fellow forum user here

I guess this is a bad way to start a blog, but it's the best I can come up with at the moment.

In the meantime, merry christmas to all and to all Go To Sleep.
I'll see you all at christmas.    
Old December 20, 2012, 07:42:58 PM
Zoroark

Hey, whoa whoa whoa, what are you guys doing reading my blog? It's not your! It's MINE!
ugh, fine. go ahead and stay. Read if you must.

Well, here we are. The apparent edge of our existence. Personally, I don't believe in this apocalypse stuff, buy hey, there are some people who didn't believe the earth was round, and that dinosaurs aren't real, so you never know. But, should the world end tomorrow, just know, I love you all. What? No you don't Craig, shut your mouth and get back in the box. Make me you fat lo- *shot* *thud* Finally, I'm tired of his snide comments.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. Have a happy apocalypse. Now, onto more serious business. I received a text from my father today. He cannot take a hint, as in August I told him I want him out of my life, and he offered me his old car for free. That's a problem because his car has no heat and always needs repairs. It's a money pit. Ruined my day.

Well, ya'll don't care about my life, so merry to all and to all Go To Sleep