Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games > Walkthroughs and Let's Plays

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 15, 2012, 05:11:50 AM
Floatzel

Default Should i make a Minecraft LP??

There are so many minecraft LPs out there right now that they're impossible to count. I'm currently following about 8 right now. Since Minecraft LPs are so common, do you think i should do one?
Old September 15, 2012, 06:09:48 AM

I think you should LP whatever interests you. Sure Minecraft LPs are overdone (and they kinda never end), but if you like playing Minecraft a lot, then I don't see why not. One of the mistakes I made in LPing was choosing a game that I wasn't interested in, but was going to be a unique LP because of how little-known the game was. (Luigi's Mansion doesn't count, I actually like that game, it was my previous LP that was bad) In the end, I lost interest in LPing the game and stopped it.

Overall, if you really like playing Minecraft and you always have the interest to LP it, then I would say go for it. People should LP what they want and not look at what's overdone/underdone in my opinion.
Old September 15, 2012, 06:47:49 AM
Floatzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
I think you should LP whatever interests you. Sure Minecraft LPs are overdone (and they kinda never end), but if you like playing Minecraft a lot, then I don't see why not. One of the mistakes I made in LPing was choosing a game that I wasn't interested in, but was going to be a unique LP because of how little-known the game was. (Luigi's Mansion doesn't count, I actually like that game, it was my previous LP that was bad) In the end, I lost interest in LPing the game and stopped it.

Overall, if you really like playing Minecraft and you always have the interest to LP it, then I would say go for it. People should LP what they want and not look at what's overdone/underdone in my opinion.
Thanks