Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > The Official Victory Road Role-Play > Paradora City

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 1, 2012, 08:08:34 AM
Kyurem

Default Waking up in Paradora

"Well, guess that was an unorthodox way of getting to Paradora. By ambulance. Yikes. Hmm... hey, how much time has passed? Pretty sure I just had dinner and then..."
Old December 2, 2012, 09:29:35 AM
Shaymin

Vanessa looked at her phone to catch the time, well not literally. "It is just about 9 at night. We were really worried about you, but they said not to." She paused so it was opportune for his dad to get a word in. "The Nurse said they can release you tomorrow morning, and then you are free to go. Since this was the only time that stress has done this to you, you don't require any more analysis. We need to go home tonight. Do you want us to go and pick you up tomorrow? Or do you want to stay in Paradora. It was your next destination." He left the air cold with the decision to see, or not to see them again. Well at least for a long time. A another siren could be heard now, like it was just arriving to the hospital.
Old December 5, 2012, 09:43:59 AM
Kyurem

Stressed out? Nate has had his own share of them.

Nate tried to perform his usual shrugging motion, but was unable to do so. "I suppose I'll have to take this mandatory break until... tomorrow, huh?"

Nate gave the question some time, and replied, "I think I'll be sticking around here. I have... something to do anyway. It'd be more convenient for you guys anyway."

Last edited by Twiggy; December 6, 2012 at 03:54:07 AM.
Old December 13, 2012, 02:06:33 PM
Shaymin

Nate's mom looked directly at her husband then back at her son. "Well I think that now would be the best time us for us to leave, if you know you are going to be fine. Bye Nate, we will talk to you soon." So gave him a wave out the door and left, and Nate's dad followed thereafter with a short goodbye and a wish of good luck. This left only Vanessa and Nate alone. She stood up from the chair by the wall and scratched head with a yawn. "I am going to find a bed somewhere. I will be back in the morning, don't leave the hospital." She said then walked out the door.
Old December 18, 2012, 12:57:51 AM
Kyurem

Hmm... I guess I better crash right now, if only so that I'm better tomorrow.

Nate pondered for a while on the hospital bed, then, for some reason, he fell asleep. It wouldn't be up for him until the next morning.
Old December 19, 2012, 02:23:38 PM
Shaymin

The morning couldn't come sooner. The city siren and noises were an unwelcome alarm to the hospital. The room was dimly lit, but only to the point where you can make out general shape and pattern. The sounds from inside the Hospital was only a squeaking wheel, but sounded far away. The window didn't provide any sunlight at all, but it was morning.
Old December 27, 2012, 08:02:31 AM
Kyurem

Nate took a peek around the hospital ward that he was in. It doesn't seem to be any different from yesterday, aside from the difference in lightning -- with the lights off, the room seemed like a place that is similar, and yet different in a way. There seemed to be a lot of background noises... and one of these noises is coming towards Nate.
Old December 27, 2012, 05:17:50 PM
Shaymin

Vanessa continued through the corridor of the hospital. She turned the corner to the hallway that Nate was being housed in. Nate was in the hallway when she had entered it. "Hey, Nate. Did you just get up?"