Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Blogs > Ask About Staff

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 29, 2010, 01:07:44 PM
Kyurem

Default Q and A(lakazamaster)

In case any of you want to know more about me, feel free to ask here! I will respond to (most) all questions asked!
Old April 29, 2010, 01:43:57 PM
Regigigas

Yay! Now I can bug Kazam with questions! <3

Why do you like a Alakazam so much? What's your favorite non-Psychic-type Pokémon? What is your favorite real or fictional bridge?
Old April 29, 2010, 01:49:26 PM
Giratina

Favorite food? Favorite beverage? Favorite flavor of pie? Favorite song? Favorite color? Favorite number? Favorite toe? Favorite finger? Favorite pair of pants?

That is all for now.
Old April 29, 2010, 02:58:24 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK View Post
Favorite food? Favorite beverage? Favorite flavor of pie? Favorite song? Favorite color? Favorite number? Favorite toe? Favorite finger? Favorite pair of pants?

That is all for now.
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH PARODY QUESTIONS!!

...favorite band?
Old April 29, 2010, 04:00:04 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLiquid View Post
Yay! Now I can bug Kazam with questions! <3

Why do you like a Alakazam so much? What's your favorite non-Psychic-type Pokémon? What is your favorite real or fictional bridge?
When I was younger, Beedrill was actually my favorite Pokemon! I played Stadium before any of the other Pokemon games I believe, and I always liked his appearance. However, when I got my first Pokemon game (Yellow from my brother), I caught an Abra and loved it's evolved form, Kadabra. One day at Toys-R-Us they were selling all of the first 151 Pokemon as small figurines, and since they had no Kadabras, I got an Alakazam. I evolved my Kadabra in Yellow by trading with a kid on the bus, and having both the Pokemon in-game and out I realized just how cool he was. Great design, superb power (yey for Psychic-type in Gen.1!), and he had Psybeam which looks really cool in Stadium. I guess my love of Alakazam has always stuck. My favorite non-second has always been changing from Beedrill to Tangela to Porygon, but nowadays that spot belongs to Milotic.

Favorite... bridge? I guess the rickety bridge in my Animal Crossing GCN town would be the best answer.

Quote:

That is all for now.
Kiwi. Grape soda. Blueberry. Pokerface (everyone can attack me now). Yellow. 64. Little one. Index. They are shorts, and are brown and plaid-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteTheIronMan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH PARODY QUESTIONS!!

...favorite band?
Man Man! Woo! They kick butt!

Questions. ANSWERED.
Old April 29, 2010, 04:14:51 PM
Giratina

I LOVE LADY GAGA!!! <3 She's on American Idol next week. :3

Top 5 Gaga songs?
Old April 29, 2010, 04:18:26 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
I LOVE LADY GAGA!!! <3 She's on American Idol next week. :3

Top 5 Gaga songs?
Gyrrggg all right if you insist...

1. Pokerface
2. Bad Romance
3. Love Game
4. Just Dance
5. Paparazzi
Old April 29, 2010, 04:34:33 PM
Giratina

Lols what other music do you like?
Old April 29, 2010, 04:36:08 PM
Administrator

If your so psychic, then what number a I thinking of right now?
Old April 29, 2010, 04:55:54 PM
Shaymin

What episode of the Pokemon anime is your avatar from?
What's your 2nd favorite Pokemon?
Will you make me a team that perfectly counters yours, Sunny's, Aragornbird's, and Magmaster's and will help me rule the world[of Pokémon]?
Old April 29, 2010, 05:09:41 PM
Regigigas

Do you like any anime other than Pokemon? If so, which ones?
Old April 29, 2010, 05:28:07 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Lols what other music do you like?
Techno and alternative are my favorites! Anything that is aside from the norm and has a technoy rhythm, beat, or uses computer synthesizers as instruments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi648 View Post
If your so psychic, then what number a I thinking of right now?

You are now thinking of 286.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD View Post
What episode of the Pokemon anime is your avatar from?
What's your 2nd favorite Pokemon?
Will you make me a team that perfectly counters yours, Sunny's, Aragornbird's, and Magmaster's and will help me rule the world[of Pokémon]?
It's from Settling a Not-So-Old Score! The only reason I know that is because of Bulbapedia.

Second favorite is a tie between Jynx and Milotic.

Alas, I would were it possible. However, some teams are simply not 100% counterable. Mine included!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayunnuya View Post
Do you like any anime other than Pokemon? If so, which ones?
Anime is simply not my thing, as I never knew what TV stations it would be on, or where I could see an entire series online for free. The closest thing to an anime that I follow would be Avatar: The Last Airbender, and even then I haven't watched it for a while.
Old April 29, 2010, 05:30:50 PM
Regigigas

Do you play any games online, disreguarding SSBB and Pokemon.
Old April 30, 2010, 12:29:31 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Do you play any games online, disreguarding SSBB and Pokemon.
I actually do not play a lot of games online. I am going to probably start going on X-Box Live once I get my 360 fixed. Currently it is in a box waiting to be shipped to be repaired.
Old April 30, 2010, 12:50:15 PM
Regigigas

What's your favorite genre of video gaming? ie. action, adventure puzzle.
Old April 30, 2010, 01:04:25 PM
Giratina

y r u so hax
Old April 30, 2010, 01:16:54 PM
Regigigas

Do you like lighthouses? Would you want to live in one? How much free time do you have on a weekday, on average?

Do you think competitive Farfetch'd is viable?
Old May 2, 2010, 11:44:39 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
What's your favorite genre of video gaming? ie. action, adventure puzzle.
Mostly RPGs and adventure games. The Legend of Zelda is probably one of my favorite series of games. I also like puzzle games, but I don't completely love them.

Quote:
y r u so hax
I was programmed that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLiquid View Post
Do you like lighthouses? Would you want to live in one? How much free time do you have on a weekday, on average?

Do you think competitive Farfetch'd is viable?
...Lighthouses? They're all right I guess, but I wouldn't want all of my rooms to be round, and I would get bored of turning on the light every night. I've got a good amount of free time on weedays, maybe 4.5 hours, excluding dinner and homework and the like.

And no, competitive Farfetch'd is impossible to use. Unless you give it a Stick and get crit hax.

Last edited by Alakazamaster; May 2, 2010 at 11:45:10 AM.
Old May 2, 2010, 12:00:17 PM
Cyndaquil

Do you like Spoons? Do you like them because of Alakazam? ...And now, what is you idea on..THE SPORK!!. Also, what would your best team be, not referring to your gym team.
Old May 2, 2010, 12:04:53 PM
Floatzel

Are you really Alakazamaster?
Old May 2, 2010, 12:11:02 PM
Giratina

Were you once Abramaster or Kadabramaster?
Old May 2, 2010, 12:34:37 PM
Floatzel

Were you a Beedrillad? Favorite REAL bridge? Favorite soda?(Brand please) Why are you so epic? so u herd u liek mudkipz? Why am I so hated? Are you psychic? (I know Yoshi asked the next one) If so, what number am I thinking of?
Old May 2, 2010, 03:16:12 PM
Servine

Do you feel compelled to defeat any high score in the Arcade that is higher than yours? ;3
Old May 2, 2010, 03:27:42 PM
Giratina

Why do you put me through so much pain and misery? ;-;
Old May 2, 2010, 03:30:34 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Umbreon View Post
Do you like Spoons? Do you like them because of Alakazam? ...And now, what is you idea on..THE SPORK!!. Also, what would your best team be, not referring to your gym team.
Spoons are great! There is no other way to eat cereal, soup, or yogurt! The fact that Alakazam has them is the icing on the cake, and I am sure he eats lots of yogurt. The spork is kinda stupid, since it only serves as a wimpy fork, and my soup always drips out of it. ;_; I can not reveal my best team, because otherwise everyone would know ahead of time what to expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade Darkrai View Post
Are you really Alakazamaster?
Yes. As you can see from my username, I am BlackRay- er, Alakazamaster.

Quote:
Were you once Abramaster or Kadabramaster?
That question is just so ridiculous an answer would be insulting. I will give you the answer in riddle: "If Pinocchio says that his nose is about to grow, will it?" The answer to that is the answer to your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza View Post
Were you a Beedrillad? Favorite REAL bridge? Favorite soda?(Brand please) Why are you so epic? so u herd u liek mudkipz? Why am I so hated? Are you psychic? (I know Yoshi asked the next one) If so, what number am I thinking of?
No, because I liked Beedrill when I was younger and was not smart enough to think up something so clever. I guess London Bridge would be my favorite real bridge, but it's still a dumb question. Favorite soda would be Welch's Grape Soda, and I am epic because I am calm and polite. Aye do liek mudkipz, whooevar tolled u wuz rite. Perhaps you are hated because your name is based off of a shiny Pokemon? Seems pretty arrogant to me.

I am psychic, and know that you are thinking of 374.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azu View Post
Do you feel compelled to defeat any high score in the Arcade that is higher than yours? ;3
I try my best to beat it! I used to have the high score in Snake, but then I simply could not surpass the current top score.

Quote:
Why do you put me through so much pain and misery? ;-;
I do not mean too, having five trophies underneath my Moderator status just looks so more aesthetically pleasing than four or six. Thus I will try to have five top scores at all times. No more, no less.

Last edited by Alakazamaster; May 2, 2010 at 03:31:49 PM.
Old May 2, 2010, 06:01:44 PM
Servine

Quote:
I do not mean too, having five trophies underneath my Moderator status just looks so more aesthetically pleasing than four or six. Thus I will try to have five top scores at all times. No more, no less.
...well, that explains an enormous amount. I can honestly say I'm going to seriously think twice about trying to beat your champion trophy scores from now on, knowing that. ;P
Old May 3, 2010, 08:59:50 AM
Giratina

Yes! Yes! Question! Over here!

How did you get so good at competitive battling? You and Sunny are the best here!
Old May 3, 2010, 12:05:35 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
Yes! Yes! Question! Over here!

How did you get so good at competitive battling? You and Sunny are the best here!
Well, asking such a broad question like that requires a mega-long answer.

*travel back to August 15, 2008*

After beating Gold Version YET AGAIN, my cousin finally convinced me to give the new Pokemon games a try. THAT'S RIGHT EVERYONE! For a long time, I considered The first two Generations the only two Pokemon games worth looking at, and completely disregarded anything involving Generations 3 and 4. Thus I started Diamond version, and got to know everything that I had missed. I had to learn all about the Gen. 3 and 4 Pokemon, all of the new items, moves, and just about everything else that came after Crystal. Naturally back then I knew nothing about competitive battling, or anything of that nature. I spent many months enjoying Pokemon Diamond, and enjoying everything new to the series. When looking on the internet for information on Pokemon, such as level of evolution, I first came across Bulbapedia (which I still use today for most everything Pokemon) and some other sites which I deemed inferior. Little did I know one of those sites would be one that I rely on nowadays. That site was Smogon.

A while after getting deep into Diamond's National Dex, I would poke into Smogon once in a while to see what all the hubbub was about. (I had seen Pokemon battles on YouTube, and people often mentioned how they were battling people from Smogon). I didn't understand everything about competitive battling, but I was slowly picking it up. I learned that Pokemon like Articuno, Regice, and Entei, which I had always deemed powerful, were in NU. My favorite, Alakazam, was in OU at the time. The tier system and how it worked was getting into my head.

Soon I would head to Smogon alot to look up Pokemon, and see how they ranked. By now I had caught up and knew all the Pokemon stuff that I had missed, and having eaten it all up, was eying competitive battling. I learned standard movesets, tiers, what a good team consisted of; everything. Sadly, the idea of EV training was still a tad obscure, and after reading about it, it was still a bit hazy. Luckily, there was something that could help: Shoddy Battle.

Shoddy Battle being a battle simulator, I could easily whip up a team and test it out immediately against others. The first team I made was an absolutely horrid OU team that was obliterated. It was obvious I needed more practice. Sadly, I could not get a team to work, and decided to move to UU. Whenever I go on Shoddy Battle nowadays, UU is my game. I learned the entire UU metagame, and what to expect from certain Pokemon. Competitive Pokemon was now in my brain, and every time I won, I felt great that the team I mustered was a success. Every time I lost, I learned how to cope with certain threats. After a lot of Shoddy Battling, I realized that despite how great the program is, it is still a battle SIMULATOR, with Pokemon that were easily raised. I took pride in my teams, but did not feel I had done as much work as people who played the DS games and bred for correct natures, IVs, and sometime abilities. The next step was EV training...

I learned all about EV training, and soon decided upon the first Pokemon I would EV. Who was it? <---This guy. Yup. Sunny would be proud. I had reached the decision only because Weavile had intrigued me, based on it's blazing fast speed and high attack power. Plus it was powerful at a low level, and could easily train against Magikarp for Speed EVs and Machop for Attack. After I EV'd, I felt great about my new Pokemon that was mega powerful, and moved on quickly to EV first a Milotic, then a Salamence. The reason these two? Salamence, Milotic, and Weavile was my Battle Frontier team at the time. I was using EV'd Pokemon for the Battle Frontier, because I was not ready for competitive battling outside of Shoddy yet. I eventually moved on to train a Scizor, then a Porygon-Z. I didn't EV for a loooooong time after that, and mostly played on Shoddy, having conquered the Battle Frontier. It was at this point that my competitive battling was at somewhat of a standstill, not having the time to EV anymore, and only sometimes going on Shoddy. Luckily, on December 20th, I saw a certain video pop up in my YouTube subscriptions from a certain "Cat333Pokemon", for a Brawl Tournament on his forums.

I was intrigued. I had never truly been part of a forum before, and why not start now? I like Super Smash Brother Brawl enough. Plus it is full of Pokemon fans. I, a humble Bidoof, posted first my entry to the tourney, followed by an awkward introduction thread. As days and weeks passed, I posted on the forums, and also the ChatBox once it was released. After Brawling and foruming for a while, I was challenged to a PBR Battle by a certain "Sunny". I battled him, and was increased with his abilities, after I used my team of EV'd Pokemon plus one non-EV'd. Quite honestly, this was the only truly serious battle that I had had with anyone using my EV'd Pokemon! :O After learning that there would be more Pokemon tourneys in the future, my fighting spirit was re-kindled. I prepared a Johto Team for the March 2010 Tourney, and also prepared to become a Gym Leader. To this day (only about two months later) I am naturally still preparing teams, and even hosting this month's tourney which I have prepared another team for. As time goes on, and more tourneys come, I will keep on EVing Pokemon, furthering my number of EV'd Pokemon and having more competitive battles with people. As such, I am also still on Shoddy and Smogon learning about the contantly changing metagame. (Back when I first started, Alakazam, Umbreon, Porygon-Z, Cresselia, and Rhyperior were all in OU, know they reside in UU, having swapped with Roserade.)

That's my story, long as it may be.
Old May 3, 2010, 12:26:35 PM
Mudkip

Interesting.. Now I see your battling took ALOT of learning. And If I would like to battle like you, I have to be patient. Competitive battles can be so tedious.
My question? How were you introduced into pokemon?
Old May 3, 2010, 01:00:44 PM
Giratina

I guess I'll go do some Shoddy battling then... Thanks for that!
Old May 20, 2010, 05:27:03 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
"If Pinocchio says that his nose is about to grow, will it?"
Trick question! We will all die :O

And since I haven't yet,
What number am I currently not over thinking about until yesterday?!
With an IQ over 5,000; you should be able to solve this.
Old May 20, 2010, 05:29:56 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
Trick question! We will all die :O

And since I haven't yet,
What number am I currently not over thinking about until yesterday?!
With an IQ over 5,000; you should be able to solve this.
Silly Quad, IQ is based off of knowledge that has been proven as fact, and has no relation to mind-reading. As such a response to your question would be silly.
Old May 20, 2010, 05:32:26 PM
Giratina

I thought this was Q and A(lakazamaster).
Not "Q and I give you a lecture that makes you look stupid in front of over 900 people."
So does that mean you lied to me?
Old May 20, 2010, 07:19:49 PM
Regigigas

Do you have a Youtube Account?
Old May 21, 2010, 08:18:42 AM
Haxorus

Are you a reaaaalllyyy competitive battler? (I can tell you are, just by the looks of your medals)
Old May 21, 2010, 09:02:19 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
I thought this was Q and A(lakazamaster).
Not "Q and I give you a lecture that makes you look stupid in front of over 900 people."
So does that mean you lied to me?
I had no choice! If I can't answer a question, the least I can do is explain why I can't answer it!

Quote:
Do you have a Youtube Account?
Yus, but I never upload anything to it. It is there only so I can comment and subscribe to videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buizel456 View Post
Are you a reaaaalllyyy competitive battler? (I can tell you are, just by the looks of your medals)
Weeeeell I am not über-competitive, but I do know my stuff! I am sure I could be a lot better, but I am quite learned when it comes to the current metagame.
Old May 21, 2010, 09:26:46 AM
Keldeo

*GASP* I cannot believe I havn't asked you this yet! D: This very important question!
Can I has hug? :>
Old May 21, 2010, 09:35:32 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
*GASP* I cannot believe I havn't asked you this yet! D: This very important question!
Can I has hug? :>
BUT OF COURSE!! *hugs*
Old May 21, 2010, 10:52:20 AM
Giratina

I can haz cheezeburger?
Old May 21, 2010, 03:05:50 PM
Regigigas

How do you pronounce your username?
Old May 21, 2010, 08:30:27 PM
Regigigas

Got any funny jokes or sayings?
Old May 22, 2010, 08:34:52 AM
Haxorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
Well, asking such a broad question like that requires a mega-long answer.

Luckily, on December 20th, I saw a certain video pop up in my YouTube subscriptions from a certain "Cat333Pokemon", for a Brawl Tournament on his forums.
YAY! I WAS ONE OF THE REASONS YOU JOINED THE FORUMS~!
Old May 22, 2010, 02:59:23 PM
Regigigas

If you could remove any Pokemon from the games,who will you remove?Why?
Old May 22, 2010, 03:03:41 PM
Shaymin

Why haven't you answered a ton of questions, and what is your opinion on potted plants?
Old May 22, 2010, 05:50:07 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
I can haz cheezeburger?
You may indeed have a cheeseburger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy2257 View Post
How do you pronounce your username?
Say Alakazam. Good. Now say Master. Good. Now say both of them. Great. Now say them both without pausing between the two words. You can now say my user name.

Quote:
Got any funny jokes or sayings?
Oh I have a joke...

A physics professor and his assistant were working on a liberating negatively charged hydroxyl ion, when all of a sudden his assistant says, "Wait professor! What if the salidcyclic acids don't accept the hydroxyl ions?"

And the professor responds: "That's no hydroxyl ion THAT'S MY WIFE!

Ahahahaha do you get it?! It actually makes sense on a deeper level y'know.

Quote:
YAY! I WAS ONE OF THE REASONS YOU JOINED THE FORUMS~!
Holy gee that is right! :O I am shocked that it took this long for me to realize that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRagingTyranitar View Post
If you could remove any Pokemon from the games,who will you remove?Why?
Ooooh that is an easy one! Chingling. I mean, Chimecho was a boring enough Pokemon, so making a pre-evolution does not help at all. It just makes it harder to get Chimecho because it is an evolution by happiness! I think pre-evolutions are quite dumb, and Chingling is the worst of the bunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD View Post
Why haven't you answered a ton of questions, and what is your opinion on potted plants?
So that I can answer them all at once! It is far more practical, you see. I am a large fan of potted plants, especially ones that hang. I don't have any hanging ones, but I have a plant or two in my room.

Last edited by Alakazamaster; May 22, 2010 at 05:50:40 PM.
Old May 25, 2010, 06:55:59 PM
Giratina

*copy/paste*

Did you just lose the game?

Bacon or chocolate milk?

If penguins were from Mongolia, would you be surprised?

Do you enjoy eating crayons?

Does corn taste good?

And most importantly, if the sky was brown and cows were rising out of the earth, would you wear purple or orange gloves?
Old May 26, 2010, 12:40:07 PM
Regigigas

^ pshh, those questions are silly.

A good question would be the following:
Ever seen Napoleon Dynamite?
Old May 26, 2010, 06:19:39 PM
Giratina

^Random question.
What is your opinion on Pokemon Black and White?
Do you think Pokemon B/W will have different names in regions other than Japan?
Will you break your game if there are pre-evolutions in B/W?
Old May 26, 2010, 06:34:45 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
*copy/paste*

Did you just lose the game?

No, because I lost it twenty seven minutes ago.

Bacon or chocolate milk?
Chocolate milk DUH

If penguins were from Mongolia, would you be surprised?
Stranger things happen with animals. Donkeys sink in quick sand but not mules.

Do you enjoy eating crayons?
No. That is sick. You sicko.

Does corn taste good?
YAHUH!

And most importantly, if the sky was brown and cows were rising out of the earth, would you wear purple or orange gloves?

Orange, because the cows don't like the color purple that much, and the last thing I want is a cow spurting up from the ground directly where I am standing, so I may as well TRY to please them.
Quote:
^ pshh, those questions are silly.

A good question would be the following:
Ever seen Napoleon Dynamite?

Nope. Nevar.
Quote:
^Random question.
What is your opinion on Pokemon Black and White?

Looks good so far! As long as Nintendo does not do something to screw up the competitive metagame I am happy!

Do you think Pokemon B/W will have different names in regions other than Japan?

I have heard rumors about them being called something like Clear and Shadow, but that is kinda silly. I like Ebony and Ivory though.

Will you break your game if there are pre-evolutions in B/W?

Most likely!
Old May 26, 2010, 07:41:53 PM
Regigigas

What's your favorite game show?

Last edited by Ayunnuya; May 27, 2010 at 11:25:38 AM.
Old May 27, 2010, 11:10:07 AM
Giratina

Would you be happy if Nintendo decides to put the standard competitive clauses in game for Wi-Fi battling?
Almost like Pokemon stadium, except there will be a lot more angry children.
Old May 27, 2010, 11:25:23 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Would you be happy if Nintendo decides to put the standard competitive clauses in game for Wi-Fi battling?
G'luck with that one. WAY too many kids gave up on pokemon after Stadium 1 and 2.
Old June 12, 2010, 07:09:03 PM
Haxorus

What game do you think needs Wi-Fi? (Or Xbox Live, or Playstation Network, WHATEVER)
Old June 13, 2010, 02:03:37 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
What's your favorite game show?
Family Feud. Best game show EVER.

Quote:
Of course! Game Freak must emphasize the beauty of competitive battling so that we can grow an elite group of battlers from a young age!

Quote:
What game do you think needs Wi-Fi? (Or Xbox Live, or Playstation Network, WHATEVER)
Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros, Pikmin 2, Pokemon Red/Blue, pretty much all of the old classics. I like those games the most, so giving them Wifi would be awesome, even if it will never happen.
Old June 14, 2010, 06:18:42 AM
Regigigas

Whats your favorite and least favorite track in MK64?
Old June 14, 2010, 06:30:28 AM
Regigigas

If Alakazam was never created what pokemon would you like most?
Old June 14, 2010, 11:27:43 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Whats your favorite and least favorite track in MK64?
Favorite would probably have to be Yoshi's Valley. That place is really fun! Least would definitely be Banshee Boardwalk. Hate that place with a passion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiWishMaker View Post
If Alakazam was never created what pokemon would you like most?
Probably Jynx. She is really cool.
Old June 14, 2010, 01:13:27 PM
Servine

which do you like better?
1980's or 1990's?
chinese or mexican food?
american movies or japanese anime?
tf2 or l4d?
Old June 15, 2010, 05:11:27 PM
Regigigas

Any tips for someone who just got 4th gen and HG?
Old June 15, 2010, 05:13:46 PM
Giratina

What did ya think of Nintendo's E3 stuff?
Old June 15, 2010, 05:25:14 PM
Kyurem

What's you're most favoritest meme in the whole widest world?
Old June 16, 2010, 05:25:29 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandflapjack View Post
which do you like better?
1980's or 1990's?
chinese or mexican food?
american movies or japanese anime?
tf2 or l4d?
90's I guess, just because I know lots of stuff about that era. Plus stuff like video games and the internet were getting in full swing around then. Mexican food is definitely better than Chinese in my opinion, as I don't find Asian food in general to be particularly appetizing. I don't watch enough Japanese anime to have a real opinion on it, so I'll just say American movies. And definitely TF2.

Quote:
Any tips for someone who just got 4th gen and HG?
Yes. Know the difference between physical and special moves because it really makes a difference.

Quote:
What did ya think of Nintendo's E3 stuff?
I think that Nintendo had a marvelous presentation. I am seriously looking forward to Donkey Kong Country Returns. This conference was way better than last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyCrobat42 View Post
What's you're most favoritest meme in the whole widest world?
I guess I like candlejack, but there are others tha-
Old January 6, 2011, 02:09:01 PM
Giratina

BAWMP.

If you're an Alakazamaster, why is your favourite type flying?
Old January 6, 2011, 04:56:14 PM
Haxorus

Why am I so drop dead gorgeous?
Old January 6, 2011, 10:39:32 PM
Giratina

If I asked you nicely, would you teach me how to competitive battle?

AND CAN YA MOONWALK REEL NICE LIKE?
Old January 8, 2011, 10:00:04 AM
Giratina

What is your avatar about/where is it from/who is in it/etc.?
What are your thoughts about the SNES?
Old January 9, 2011, 12:56:34 PM
Kyurem

A bump? Huzzah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
BAWMP.

If you're an Alakazamaster, why is your favourite type flying?
Do not forget that I am a competitive battling nut! And since the Flying-type is one of the best types competitively, it only makes sense that I should pick it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post
Why am I so drop dead gorgeous?
Genetics, probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
If I asked you nicely, would you teach me how to competitive battle?

AND CAN YA MOONWALK REEL NICE LIKE?
Ultra definite yes, followed by an ultra definite no.

Quote:
What is your avatar about/where is it from/who is in it/etc.?
What are your thoughts about the SNES?
It is Pickle Inspector, character from this: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=000219

That is the best thing you will ever read on the Internet. I high recommend it to anyone who likes great things.

And the SNES is super great! The N64 is still my favorite, but its hard to ignore a console with Super Mario World, Street Fighter 2, Donkey Kong Country, and A Link to the Past!
Old January 9, 2011, 12:59:21 PM
Giratina

Do you like the color blue?
Old January 9, 2011, 03:52:40 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Do you like the color blue?
1. Yellow
2. White
3. Green
4. Orange
5. Blue
Everything else

What? You didn't want all of my favorite colors? TOO BAD.
Old January 10, 2011, 08:13:50 AM
Celebi

Have you watched "The haunted hotel of weegee" on youtube, and did you enjoy it?
Old January 11, 2011, 01:58:22 PM
Haxorus

A VARIANT FROM ONE OF SK'S POSTS (be serious bro)

Were you ever:

Abrookie (lolab)
Kadabramateur?
Old January 23, 2011, 09:37:30 PM
Keldeo

Favorite game(s)?
Favorite Beverage(s)?
Old February 5, 2011, 09:11:01 PM
Haxorus

Disney- Yes, no?

Did you miss talking to me as much as I did talking to you? :3
Old September 13, 2011, 11:50:32 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
Have you watched "The haunted hotel of weegee" on youtube, and did you enjoy it?
No. I haven't. I guess I should go do that now, since it is of such importance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK-9 View Post
A VARIANT FROM ONE OF SK'S POSTS (be serious bro)

Were you ever:

Abrookie (lolab)
Kadabramateur?
Naw, I jumped straight to Alakazam back when I was a kid, since my other favorite Pokemon used to be Beedrill and Weepinbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
Favorite game(s)?
Favorite Beverage(s)?
Pikmin franchise, Pokemon franchise, Zelda franchise, Minecraft.

Orange juice. Yumm-o!

Quote:
Disney- Yes, no?

Did you miss talking to me as much as I did talking to you? :3
I shall say yes, because generally they have had consistently high quality movies! Sure there are some duds, but when you get Aladdin and the Brave Little Toaster it is easier to ignore the less impressive films.

Last edited by Alakazamaster; September 13, 2011 at 11:51:07 AM.
Old September 14, 2011, 02:38:59 PM
Haxorus

1.8 opinions?

1.8 likes/dislikes?
Old September 18, 2011, 05:28:02 AM

Do you think ghosts with blue bow ties, wooden shoes, and party hats are awesome?
Old September 18, 2011, 06:16:52 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK-9 View Post
1.8 opinions?

1.8 likes/dislikes?
The only thing that I really dislike is having to hold F3 and then hit F just to adjust the fog, but everything else added is a welcome addition.

I especially like the addition of hunger, since it adds a whole new depth to exploring and multi-player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
Do you think ghosts with blue bow ties, wooden shoes, and party hats are awesome?
Sadly I never played the Thousand Year Door.
Old September 18, 2011, 06:33:55 AM

What does it feel like to be the VR League Champion?
Old September 18, 2011, 07:00:25 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
What does it feel like to be the VR League Champion?
It feels pretty nice! The site has some pretty tough Gym Leaders, so being able to say that I beat them all feels good~
Old September 18, 2011, 08:25:17 AM
Shaymin

How long have you been a staff member???
Old September 18, 2011, 09:32:27 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
How long have you been a staff member???
Looking back into some very old threads, the first day that I was a staff member was on April 29, 2010.
Old September 18, 2011, 10:29:50 AM
Haxorus

what woyld you do if i tunneled under yout house again on the new mc server?
Old September 18, 2011, 10:41:24 AM

If you weren't a flying type gym leader, what other type would you pick?
Old September 18, 2011, 11:33:33 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Trident11 View Post
what woyld you do if i tunneled under yout house again on the new mc server?
Destroy you.

Quote:
If you weren't a flying type gym leader, what other type would you pick?
Picking only from the list of type currently available, it would most likely be Poison.
Old September 18, 2011, 02:01:26 PM

What was your:
Best battle?
Worst battle?
Most annoying battle?
Most shocking battle?
Most fun battle?
Old September 19, 2011, 08:02:44 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
What was your:
Best battle?

64-man UU Tourney on PO. The finals with at least 50 spectators watching me and someone that was number 4 on the ladder battle. I didn't win, but it was one of the most exciting battles to date.

It was either that one or the time I entered an OU Tourney with a UU team and made it to the finals. Once again, I did not win, but it sure was exciting and cool to prove the potency of my UU team.

Worst battle?

That one time someone quit before the battle even started.

Most annoying battle?

Around a year and a half ago Sunny and I battle on our DS's. Let's just say that having a Milotic with Toxic, Surf, Ice Beam, and Recover against a Blissey that knows Aromatherapy, Thunderbolt, Softboiled, and Ice Beam is not a lot of fun since NOTHING GETS DONE.

Most shocking battle?

I would have to say it was a Challenge Cup battle when my Spearow was able to sweep a foe's team because of the fantastic movepool and Life Orb I got by pure chance.

Most fun battle?

Probably the time Sunny and I did a rain vs. sun battle back on Gen. 4 . It was tough, since both kinds of weather can trump one another!
Old September 19, 2011, 11:50:39 AM

What is your favorite animal?
Old September 21, 2011, 09:43:31 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
What is your favorite animal?
Old September 21, 2011, 03:27:50 PM

What do you like best about Minecraft?
Old September 23, 2011, 05:50:07 PM
Landorus

DO you think I am weird?