Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games > Minecraft

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 16, 2012, 07:22:57 PM
Regigigas

Default The Official Minecraft Trade Topic

This topic is for setting up trades on VR's Minecraft server. The idea is that a player will list what they want, and others will give offers. Trades will be set up in this topic and performed on the server.

The format for requesting materials should be your name, what material you want to trade for, and (if it applies) what you're willing to trade for it.

I'll start off this topic with a request of my own. I am looking for lots of clay brick blocks for sorta cheap. Make me an offer.
Old August 17, 2012, 12:28:03 PM
Giratina

I'm looking for books. I'll give one iron ingot for every book you are willing to trade. I'll give 5 iron ingots if you can trade a bookcase.
Old August 23, 2012, 06:32:41 AM
Regigigas

I no longer have an exclusive need for clay, but I like to have my chests full, so I'm willing to trade for items that I don't have a full chest for [so far that means no cobble or netherrack].

Right now I'm mainly looking for Ender Pearls. I'm wanting to add a network of ender chests to key places in the overworld, nether and End, and am not having that much luck with getting the pearls needed.