Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Announcements

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 1, 2010, 10:56:16 PM
Administrator

Default Overhauled! Add: Pichu's World, FireChao, Pokémon-Safage

First of all, you may notice a severe reduction in the number of affiliates displayed on the right side of the main site. I have forced myself to have no more than 15 after a recommendation by James. However, no sites have been dropped. Instead, they were moved to a page titled "Mini-Affies". If your site is listed here, don't worry about being dropped. I simply have way too many that I have to be picky. If you feel like your site should be moved to the main list, either reply to this post or send me a message.

As for the new affiliates:

Pichu's World, who is partnered up with Pikachu's Hideaway, has an abundance of nice content, including oekakis, free graphics, sprite rips, and an active forum. And you can't argue that the Pichu in the top-left is really cute! A Cat333Pokémon Recommendation!

FireChao is a developing Pokémon site. It has lots of good information on competivite battling. While there isn't a whole lot, it certainly is worth a visit for anyone interested in battling others.

Pokémon-Safage, another Spanish site, recently moved so there isn't much content. The owner told me that the site is currently being moved. Esto sitio es en espańol.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; February 1, 2010 at 10:57:44 PM.