Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old April 19, 2011, 06:42:43 AM
Regigigas

Default New Pokémon Movie 14 Trailer Released

A new, full-length trailer has been released for the 14th Pokémon movies, Victini and the Dark Hero:Zekrom, and Victini and the Light Hero:Reshiram, through the Official Website. Besides showing scenes found in the previous full-length trailer and depicting Victini using what appears to be Searing Shot, as well as giving Dread Grangil a scene of dialogue, Zekrom and Reshiram have also been revealed to be able to speak via telepathy in this movie. Other scenes shown include the Sword of the Earth rising from the ground, and Victini being tortured. The trailer can be seen below.

Source(s): Pokémon Movie 14 Official Website (Japanese)
Old April 19, 2011, 07:02:27 AM
Giratina

It's a little early to say from now, but I hope this movie turns out to be great. The trailer seems promising, so I'm expecting a satisfying treat out of it.

Last edited by Shadow; April 19, 2011 at 07:02:40 AM.
Old April 19, 2011, 07:42:36 AM
Rayquaza

The two movies match the principal of White. Zekrom represents ideals while Reshiram represents truth (I am not sure if Black is the same or the opposite). I greatly think of it as Giratina's movie, since it seems that there will be some sort of a fight between the legendary and the antagonist (as usual) and Victini must stop this (like Shaymin before). Well, all the good lucks to these two movies and I find the way Zekrom woke up pretty cool.
Old April 20, 2011, 04:15:27 PM
Kyurem

The movie looks cool.
Old April 21, 2011, 03:15:01 PM
Zoroark

This movie trailer has been terminated by Shogakukan Productions.

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; April 21, 2011 at 05:20:46 PM. Reason: Spelling fix.
Old April 21, 2011, 04:06:12 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by coteup View Post
Proof?

Anyways, looking foward to this movie! I don't know if I would see it twice, but it's still nice they're trying to make the movies like the games.

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; April 21, 2011 at 05:21:19 PM. Reason: Quote amended to correspond with spelling+grammar revision.
Old April 21, 2011, 04:25:55 PM
Servine

Quote:
Originally Posted by coteup View Post
They just took down this particular video. There are a ton of other trailers up on Youtube, not to mention the official site.

On the topic of the trailer, I never would have expected Zekrom and Reshiram to be the ones with telepathy. Usually they stick it on the cute, small critter. I like it better this way to be honest.

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; April 21, 2011 at 05:22:52 PM. Reason: Quote amended to correspond with spelling+grammar revision.
Old April 21, 2011, 05:22:32 PM
Regigigas

I've nearly finished hardsubbing the trailer, so I'll just upload that to Youtube and embed it here when finished. Sorry about the inconvenience. That video also happened to be mine, and got my main channel it's third strike and deletion xD But I have a backup, so I can start over. I really regret losing all those videos in my favourites playlists, though. And all the people on my friends list xD And @ V-Generate, I agree, it's much cooler this way, and I also didn't see it coming.

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; April 21, 2011 at 05:24:01 PM.