Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 20, 2011, 12:28:58 PM
Joltik

Talking We Are Unova

-CHAPTER ONE: The Purrloin and Accumula Town-

A blond haired 12-year-old Kyra walked out of Prof. Juniper's laboratory with a Purrloin at her side. Just a moment ago, she had to have a Purrloin because there were no more original starter Pokemon left. She had also obtained C-Gear, some Pokeballs, a Pokedex, and a Town Map. Now she was set.
Her friend, Yukiko, a brown haired 11-year-old had a Lillipup.

"Yukiko," Kyra asked. "Is Accumula Town close?" Kyra was busy trying to catch a reluctant Patrat. "Yeah, it's at the end of this Route." Yukiko replied, putting her Town Map away. In a few minutes, the Patrat gave in and surrendered to the Pokeball. "Yes! Now I have two Pokemon!" Kyra exclaimed, checking her Pokedex for the information on Patrat. "Scout Pokemon..." Kyra mumbled as Yukiko had to drag her to the end of Route 1.

"Kyra, we're at Accumula Town." Yukiko said. Kyra had just looked up from her Pokedex and saw a big commotion going on. "Yukiko, let's go see what's going on over there!" She said, dragging Yukiko.

"The new Team Plasma will stop abusing trainers from hurting Pokemon! The past is past and the future is near! Come and take the test to see if you are pure of heart and want to stop evil!" A female stood by a large tent and held a sign saying: Are you pure of heart? Want to stop evil? Take the test to see if you can join the nonevil Team Plasma!

"Yukiko!" Kyra began."Let's go take the test!" Yukiko looked bored. "You can, but i'm just gonna train my Lillipup." Kyra looked her with her puppy eyes. "Please Yukiko.... I know you hate evil! So do I! Come on...." After saying that 40 times, Yukiko finally gave in and walked in the enormous tent with her.

"Woah..." They both said. "I like this place..."
Old March 20, 2011, 12:40:51 PM
Joltik

Talking We Are Unova

-CHAPTER TWO: A Test, N, and First Missions(PART ONE)-

"Welcome to the lobby, ladies. Please sit down so you can wait to be tested."
A guy with gray hair showed them a long couch where only five people sat. Kyra and Yukiko walked to the long couch and sat down. "How long will this take?" Yukiko whispered.

After 30 minutes passed, they were finally next. The gray haired guy showed them to a little room with a small table. The gray haired guy sat down in one chair and the girls sat down in the other. "Okay first fill out the papers." He handed Kyra and Yukiko a couple of papers and then they bagan to write...

When they were finished, the gray haired guy nodded. "You both have been approved. I am Cole, I will give you missions and help you. Now you can go to the lobby and tell one of the people there that you were approved, and they'll show you to the room of approved people.

(Finish it soon! had to end!)
Old March 22, 2011, 12:50:46 PM
Joltik

Talking We Are Unova (continued from Chap. 2)

When a lady showed them to the room for approved people, Kyra and Yukiko sat quietly, constantly whispering back and forth about the people and what they might see.

At 1:00, the chosen people were led out of the tent and were talked to. "Thank you for joining the new Team Plasma." Said a guy with green hair. "Our base shall be deep in the Desert Resort. Tomorrow, you will be testing the people like you were tested. Tonight, you will be sleeping in an apartment I rented. Thank you again for joining the new and improved Team Plasma." He led the approved people to the apartment and rooms were decided. In the end of the argument, Kyra and Yukiko were stuck with a young girl and the green haired guy.

Kyra looked at the darkening sky outside of the apartment. She was sitting on a nearby bench. She couldn't fall asleep. Suddenly lightning crackled in the distance and thunder rumbled. I'll stay out here until i have to go in, she thought. She waited for a couple of minutes and all she could hear was the call of Woobats and Pidoves. The moon rose and the apartment door opened, slowly. "Hello?"
Old March 22, 2011, 01:11:39 PM
Joltik

Wink We Are Unova

-CHAPTER 3: A Storm is Rising-

"Hello?" Kyra said as the door to the apartment slowly creaked open. The little girl from her apartment room walked out. "What are you doing out here?" she asked in a small voice. "I'm just sitting here 'cause I can't fall asleep." Kyra said, her eyes denying what she said. The little girl shrugged and walked inside. Kyra's eyelids began to slowly close. Her head fell to one side and she began to sleep...

"Hey, wake up." Kyra woke up by a person poking her and noticed it was the green haired guy. "You don't want to be late for duties." He said. The sun was barely up, the crack of dawn. Kyra stretched and closed her eyes for a brief moment then opened them back up, following the green haired guy.

Once inside, she went to her apartment, and jumped on her bed. Kyar closed her eyes and saw a twister. she tried to push it out of her mind but couldn't."I'll she that the storm takes your life very slowly," she heard a voice say inside her mind. "Very slowly..." She shot up from her bed and found her self in her nightmare, not able to wake up.
Old March 22, 2011, 01:21:23 PM
Joltik

On my last chapter sentence: "i'll she that the storm takes your....." what ever. The She is supposed to be see.