Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 24, 2011, 12:07:04 AM
Floatzel

Default The Célarustarn Chronicles: Reverse Rebirth

It's been two long years taken writing this fiction, and it is finally complete. I am proud to present what Seiji J. Konokama of Victory Road, Lucario Giavlés of Pokecommunity, and I have written. It is but a small series of pages we wrote and Role-played together in order to create a fiction.

The Célarustarn Chronicles: Reverse Rebirth continues the story from The Célarustarn Chronicles Parts I and I. I know I haven't posted anything of The Célarustarn Chronicles here before so I know a few folks would be lost if they didn't read Parts 1 and 2 first, so I have made a link to the PDF.

I also have up for grabs the original PDF document for The Célarustarn Chronicles: Reverse Rebirth if anyone wishes to read it as I post it in segments. Be aware this fiction has some swearing.

Link to Episodes I and II plus this fiction, Episode III: http://dc255.4shared.com/download/Q9...23650-896837f9

The Remix Soundtrack for Episode III Reverse Rebirth: http://dc365.4shared.com/download/9K...224007-381f214

Last edited by Wulf Cines; November 21, 2011 at 01:47:09 PM. Reason: Merged The PDF's into One PDF File For Episodes I - III
Old September 24, 2011, 12:20:38 AM
Floatzel

I am going to go ahead and post the first few acts of Part III. I will tell you, don't expect it to be bigger than it already is. It is a miniseries.

The Célarustarn Chronicles
REVERSE REBIRTH

We, The Blades Of Aura, once again find ourselves deeper in the midst of adventure, now inside of the Gahdnoswer Swamps after a taking a jump through a portal, risking our chances at saving every realm in existence to follow Cloud the Grovyle's plan.

What lay on the journey ahead for us, The Blades? I, Marcus O'Donnell, shall continue the story as we ventured ever closer to destiny... Even if we had no clue where we exactly were in the... Gahdnoswer Swamps.

-------------------------------------------

Icy Hot? ... Swampy Not.

“Oh, man, what a trip,” Servasius groaned. “I sure know I'm human self again, but sheesh... Talk about a flurry of butterflies in my stomach... At least the mud deal ain't so bad... Mud?... Oh well, at least my clothes aren't covered completely in it... Don't get me wrong, It's not that bad.”

Zanven then spoke in agreement... “Yeah, it's great, but I'm a little stuck here...”

“Oh, get a grip you two,” Raeger interjected, “Hey, where the hell's Lupin?” Raegar and the rest of The Blades looked around for Lupin, but there was nothing but mud and water as far as the eye could see.

“For all you know, the portal might have messed up,” Zanven said, “Unless he decided not to follow us behind.”

“I'm still not giving up. Lupin…? Where the hell are you man?!”

“Oi, nutters! Down here!” came the voice of a Luxray with a case on its back. Everyone looked at the Luxray in surprise, knowing the voice that it spoke with belonged very well to Lupin Zulogio. “I've been here for doggone five minutes, damn blast it!”

“What the crap happened to you, Lupin?” Zanven and Servasius said in unison.

“What a twist of fate... Seems these portals are quite unstable, Lupin.”

“Can someone please just get me out of the mud already?” Zanven asked. “I like the mud, but seriously, get me out of this mess!”

“Yeah, I can help ya get out,” Lupin responded, “just keep still, if ya please.” Using telekinetic powers that are unusual for a normal Luxray to have, Lupin pulled Lieutenant Zanven clear out of the mud and onto his feet.

“Damned portals,” Raegar spoke aloud, “I hope we don't have to deal with more of them soon... I know I probably shouldn't be saying this, but couldn't our creator who made these portals in the first place for us just left the shape-shifting part out? And do you readers think we'll have a part in the next fiction our authors make? After all, I think someone else with our names could role in another writing.”

“Raegar,” Marcus interjected, “can we please stop talking to the audience now?”

“Right,” Raegar chuckled. “I just love breaking that fourth wall sometimes.”

“And do you love intruding in my swamps as well? Because if you do, I can make sure you're gone in a flash.” came a voice from somewhere in the trees above.

Everyone looked up to see where the voice came from, then Zanven asked, “Who in the blazes are you, and where are you hiding?”

“I don't reveal myself that easily, and I have but one name for those who trespass onto my land... Death.”

Lupin started to get anxious at the possibility that this voice could be another member of Dark Hand, and so did Servasius. Even with that thought in his and Servasius' minds, Lupin decided to take the risk, regardless. Lupin shouted back at the voice, “What are ya talkin' about?! We ain't intrudin'! We jes' got stuck, that's all. And seriously who the heck are ya anyways?”

The voice did not speak back for a moment; then after a few seconds, it replied. “I sense you are telling the truth for some odd reason... Heh!”

A figure had swiftly dropped from the trees, and landed in a crouched position on the root of a tree. The figure was reptilian in shape and appeared to be a male in shining, blue glass armor with one of his hands on the root of the tree he was on and the other behind his back, grasping a katana.

“You found your way into my home, but you say you're not intruding...” The figure stood up upon the tree in graceful balance on the giant root. “You best be grateful I trust your words, Lupin, or you would all have been doomed by now.”

“Uh, yeah, that's right, I'm Lupin Zulogio.” Then with the widest smirk a Luxray could give, Lupin exclaimed, “You better believe it! So, really, can you please tell us who you are?”

-----------------------------------------------

Shoryuken? Sure, You Can!

“Heh... I'm Seiwun Zélos,” the Argonian replied, “a ninja disciplined in the shadows. What brings you to my homeland?”

“Uh,” Servasius muttered.

“We're just a little lost at the moment, that's all,” Lupin responded.

“Lost, huh?” Seiwun gave the others a look for a moment, then changed his expression to a smile and said, “Well, you don't seem to be terrible people, so why don't you come visit my place?”

Leading them around deep mud and water on the safest ground possible, Seiwun had the Blades follow him to his home. Nobody really knew how far the Argonian was going to take them amongst all the trees and gunk, but no one of the Blades really cared so as long as they were getting out of the Gahdnoswhere Swamps. Several trees and a few dry spots lined their path here and there.

A few minutes passed, and Zanven broke the silence. “So, Seiwun. How long you've been in these swamps for?”

“Years, that's all I'll say. It's not important for you to know if anything... How long have you been here? It's practically the same thing, and it doesn't matter to me.”

“Three minutes if anything,” Zanven quickly stated.

Seiwun did not expect an answer and so was surprised that Zanven decided to be truthful and straightforward. The Argonian then thought it would only be right if he replied back. “Fair enough... I've known these swamps all my life, ever since I was a hatchling.”

“Hmm, it is rather nice in this swamp I dare say.”

“Yes, true, it is beautiful here... Though it seems someone else in another realm who looks like me claims the same thing about their swamp. Don't ask how I know this fact, a visitor once told me so.”

More trees and mud, and the group had no idea how far they had traveled in the swamp. If anything at all, they just wanted to be wherever Seiwun's home was, if it was on the dry ground.

As if attracted to Seiwun's katana like a Meowth to a shiny coin, Lupin glanced at the Argonian's sword when a flash of light bounced off it from within its scabbard. “That's a nice lookin' blade ya got there... Ripper at best, too!”

“I admit, it does look killer cool,” Zanven agreed.

“Oh, this katana?” Seiwun pulled the blade from its sheath, twirled it around a few times and held it with his right hand in a firm grip.

“Uh, please excuse my slang,” Lupin chuckled, “I meant that it's an excellent blade!”

“Heh.” Seiwun sheathed the katana back as quick as he pulled it out from its scabbard. “It's my favorite sword, Rterrak. I never leave home without her.”

“Rterrak, eh? Got any other nice blades?” Lupin inquired.

“Indeed... Plenty to stick a falcon with.”

“Aheheh, nice! What kind of falcon? A jade falcon?”

Marcus couldn't help but laugh with Zanven as the two found Lupin's question about a jade falcon interestingly hilarious.

“What? Well, whatever a jade falcon is,” Seiwun said, “I'm sure my collection would cut them up nicely for a delicious meal.”

Fatherless Child

A deep-in-thought Zanerich Havlus paced around as he once again was at a control panel in a room with glass windows that overlooked a production line. The conveyor belt wasn't being used down there, but signs of blood and mechanical parts filled the room below. “Hmm, I should have already received a report from Axel since the last mission I sent him on after checking in with Dr. Petrovich. Hadn't got word since he went to that new world, what's keeping him this time?” As Zanerich paced the room a little more, a PC made a beep informing him of an incoming webchat. Zanerich looked at the screen expecting to see Axel's name on it, but instead it was Exhaltan's. “Funny, I was expecting Axel there for a minute... What does Exhaltan want now?” Zanerich then opened the channel and Exhaltan appeared onscreen.

“My liege!” Exhaltan exclaimed with a sense of urgency seen in his face. “I've got disturbing news! Axel is dead!”

“What?! And you just now bother me with these facts when you could have sooner?!”
“I didn't know about this until just now, I swear!”

Zanerich became furious and then believed that he knew who was behind it. He then questioned to see if his hunch was correct. “Who did it? Did the Blades find their way over?”

Exhaltan, unnerved as he was, did not answer for a moment.

“Speak, Worm!” Zanerich was about to blow his stack even more if his underling did not utter a detail.

“I didn't find any clues as to that, but I suspect a sniper took him out!” Exhaltan shouted.

“Fine,” Zanerich said, partially satisfied with the reply. ”Any data on where he was shot?”

“Close to the Flaés Desert on Planet Arys.”

“Figures... He should have known not to go out that way. Some of the best Arian snipers are trained there.” Zanerich paced a little more around the room before returning to see Exhaltan at the console. “And you didn't even say a word to him about that?”

“I tried to warn him,” Exhaltan defended, “but he just ignored me...”

Zanerich sighed. “Yeah, that's Axel for you, always knew how to get himself into trouble and not how to escape it... How goes the extraction process for the Reclaimer's DNA inside of The Astral Realm?”

“Not so good sir, I couldn't seem to find a good vein to sample from, he moved too much around.”

“Anything at all from the Reclaimer? It doesn't have to be blood, just anything you could take from him.”

Exhaltan disappeared from the screen before returning with a vial in his hands. “Actually, yes. I managed to get some fur off of him.”

“Glorious nightfall!” Zanerich squealed with joy. “Send it over now! This project can finally move into its final stage!“

“At once, my liege.” Exhaltan placed the sample upon a transport device which shipped it directly into a similar device on Zanerich's end.

“Thank the Dark Master on high it is indeed the Reclaimer's DNA! Seth Flieger,
come hither!”

A door behind Zanerich opened and in came a guard with blond hair and green eyes wielding an M16 and Magnum pistol at his side. “Yes, sir? You called for me?”

Zanerich turned around to face Seth. “Impeccable timing, always punctual. I have a sample I need you to take down to the lab... But first...” Zanerich turned to face the screen once more. “Exhaltan, see this fine lad? I'll think he'll make a great replacement for you, he has outstanding marks.”

“A replacement, you say?” Exhaltan questioned. “Heh, I might accept him if that's what you're asking.”

“Hmm…” Zanerich then faced and glared at Seth. “Excellent marks aside, do you have anything to do with the latest hold-up on our experiments? Someone is on the inside doing things they need not muck with. Anything to tell me, Seth?”

“No sir.”

Seth was not unnerved as the Argonian hissed and got in his face, but rather stood firm without giving a single sign of fear. Zanerich, done with trying to instill fear into Seth's heart, slapped him across the face. “Come back to us, Exhaltan, when you've done your part...”

Exhaltan, angered by seeing the same treatment he was given dished out to Seth, gave a furious look back at Zanerich. “No! After what I just saw, I'm defecting; and you cannot stop me from doing such either!”

“So be it, but if you defect, we will not protect you... You shall be forever labeled a traitor and a maverick. We will hunt you down if you're not dead by then.”

“Go stick yourself on a sausage. I could care less about what your plans are!” With that, Exhaltan closed the chat. Zanerich traced Exhaltan's location the moment he cut the channel, and it showed he was leaving Célarustarn for a distant planet through an encrypted portal. The trace showed no signs of where to afterwards.

“Very well, so that's how the bird is roasted, Exhaltan. Someone will kill you sooner or later... Go now, Seth, with this sample.” Zanerich did not look back this time as he threw the vial back towards Seth, who caught it. “I don't have time for more defectors, Lord Ganondorf awaits my report”

Seth took the sample, and left out the same door he came in.

Last edited by Wulf Cines; September 25, 2011 at 01:58:24 PM. Reason: Acts Out Of Correct Order
Old September 24, 2011, 06:03:47 PM
Floatzel

Here are the next few acts. There will be one last post after this.

How'd You Like Some Burgers?

“Ah, this is it...” Seiwun stopped at a bare patch of land just high enough above the mud and water of the Gahdnoswhere Swamps.

“This?! This is it?!“ Lupin queried. “Well, super-smash slammin'! Nice place you got!” Lupin had expressed with a hint of sarcasm.

“It is nice when no one can see it,” Seiwun stated, “if, that is what you mean.”

“True, I guess,” Zanven threw in, “It's better than where I came from if anything.”

“Nnn... I'm guessin' you don't know what sarcasm is... But enough about that.” Lupin shuffled around for a brief second.

Seiwun pulled out a scroll, unwound it, and performed hand signs, and clapped. A home in the shape of a small, old-style Japanese house like those in Ecruteak City appeared. The roof was painted red and support poles were the same color. The steps leading in and the rest of the structure showed signs that it was made of maple wood, gone through a process to make it resilient and almost completely weather resistant. Everyone took a step inside Seiwun's home.

Lupin shuffled a little more as soon as he came in the front door. “Great! My dang-blasted backpack is killin' me!” He slung off his pack the best a Luxray could, and as it hit the floor, his case opened with a crash and out came a blade not well secured by the straps inside. “Damn! There goes my Muramasa Blade!”

Seiwun looked at the blade and upon his face came a look of shock. He gasped and inquired “Where did you get that? Only legends are supposed to be able to obtain and wield the sword!”

“Eh, some bloke sold it to me over in Thalesenbrook...”

“You lucky guy, the blade seems to have chosen you already. Yet how you'd take up the sword in that forme I wouldn't know.”

“Well, I don't think I'm lucky to be honest... I have reason to believe that the bloke had stolen it from somebody.”

Seiwun paced around the house a little as Servasius admired the weapons on the racks above the fireplace. “You can look but not touch,” He said without looking at him and Servasius. He then looked back at Lupin. “Stolen? could be, but it still ended up here. The blade chose you regardless, have I not said?”

“I don't really understand.” Lupin shuffled his paws, trying to make a gesture. “Of all people, why would the blade choose me? And I don't really see how it could benefit me as a quadruped. ”

“I don't know, guns are my specialty though,” Zanven interjected.

Seiwun then replied, “Are they, Zanven? Well, Lupin,” Seiwun turned around to tap Servasius' hands before he touched his blade collection... “I thought I specifically told you not to touch those Servasius...”

“Well, sheesh, ok, I won't,” Servasius said with a little guilt.

“As I was saying, Lupin, even in all my years as a ninja, practicing and studying the arts, I could not tell you still.” Seiwun walked over towards a chest and unlocked it, taking out its contents. He returned over to Lupin and showed him a device with a clamping arm that attaches to seemingly the back of an animal and a hand-like part on the end. “Still in the meantime, I do have a little assisting piece of tech i cannot use. It seems to be for creatures like yourself. I nabbed it while watching strange activity outside of Celarustarn City. Here, let me attach it to your back. I know you won't use it for the wrong reasons.”

“Mind if i help?” Zanven asked.

“Oh, sure, be my guest, Zanven.” Seiwun let Zanven take the device. “And be ready to plop down... Everyone...”

Lupin willingly allowed Zanven to attach the arm tool to his back, and it snapped on painlessly to the Luxray. “Oh yeah, this will do nicely...Oh, and what about hitting the decks?”

Before Lupin had time to get an answer, Seiwun teleported everyone around the room to certain hiding spots when one of the windows broke apart. Two mechanical-looking Lucario had entered the room. Blasted SL's, Seiwun thought. They found my home.

“What the futhicketheckthukeck?” Zanven almost gave away his location.

Quiet, Seiwun told Zanven through telepathy. Not until we can attack back...

The two SL's started browsing the house when they thought they heard Zanven's uttered words, looking for the source of sound. As soon as they looked at and found Lupin, he froze up feigning death. With his psychic ability he was able to fool the SL's life detectors by keeping his organs from doing anything for a brief few seconds. It was only when they looked away that he revitalized himself.

Again yet through telepathy, Seiwun told everyone, Think in your heads, I can hear your thoughts like Marcus over there. Can I ask someone for an assist in disabling these SL's? Those SL's, can't go easy on them now.

You got it, Zanven thought.

Marcus responded, I think everyone knows what to agree on doing...

Seiwun waited until he believed they were in the right position in his home, then cast a spell that slowed the SL's reaction time. “Now!” Seiwun shouted. Both he and Zanven lunged at the first SL, which managed to dodge the two. Link, Raegar, and Servasius managed to pin it down anyways, blocking it from escaping. Seiwun went on to completely disable the second one and shut it down, resulting in what seemed to be its death.

“How in the hell did they find us here?” Zanven questioned.

The SL that was pinned down spoke with a cyborg voice. “Heh, seems we're failures again.. But no matter, we found found you because it was our master's desire. We knew someone was hiding here... Or rather the Blades.”

“Your master, huh?” Zanven was about to pull out both his Desert Eagle and P90-SMG to fire a few rounds on the mechaniloid. “Time to die, you.”

“My goal right now is to tear you apart so you can't report back, you malfunctioning brat!!” Lupin was readying an attack as well with his new Muramasa equipped device.

“Hold it, you two,” Seiwun negotiated with Lupin and Zanven, “the SL's have no idea how badly brainwashed they are. They have information I want and probably need.” The two backed off if only a little bit. Zanven still had his hands ready to pull out his weapons, should the SL make any sudden moves requiring him to pull the trigger at any given moment. “SL... Tell me what you are here for. Right this moment, invading my home.”

“Heh, I'll tell you were I came...” The SL smirked, even in his weakest position. “The base here in the Swamps. I was ordered to hunt you down by our master, just as I clearly stated.” The mechaniloid chuckled. “Hnhnhn... Hah hah hah hah hah! If this is about my friends, you're out of luck saving them!” You want to save them, that's your life idiots. My job was to take you out before that!” The SL was starting to put up even more of a struggle but was unsuccessful yet again at another attempt to escape his captors' grips. “But I'm so confused as to the truth, so if you wish to kill me go ahead! Hah hah hah hah hah!”

“Might as well laugh it up while you're alive, smart aleck,” Lupin retorted.

“Hah hah hah... Go on! If you desire, set me free from my misery and shame! I could care less what you do!”

“Very well.” Seiwun, armed with his katana, began to swing it in a slow motion, signaling Link and Servasius to let the SL go, and for Lupin to take a few slices at the SL. Zanven pulled out his SMG and let out a volley of shots aimed for the mechaniloid's head. With the SL dazed and near death, it was Seiwun's turn to give the mechaniloid peace. “There's nothing more I can do for you, SL. In the name of Father Arceus, may you find solace.” Seiwun then brought his blade shining with light straight down on the mechaniloid, sealing it away. “I'm afraid that is the best I can do. ‘Tis a

shame... this has to be stopped. Tonight, when the sun has set, we shall launch a mission to infiltrate the base. I believe someone who said he was your friend already snuck inside, my guests?”

“Huh?” Marcus, Link, and Servasius said simultaneously. They and even Raegar couldn't believe their ears.

Zanven inquired about this fact to Seiwun. ”Did he look like a Grovyle? A green lizard maybe?” Servasius was just as hopeful to hear a good answer from Seiwun and awaited the response to Zanven's question.

“A green lizard? I don't know about any lizard but if it helps to know, this person wore a green shirt with red letters and black pants. It seemed the letters on his shirt had a leaf design to the right.”

“Mhmm, sounds like our friend Cloud alright,” Lupin stated.

“Hm, that's great news, do you know where he went?” Zanven polished his P90 and put it away after realizing it was still in his hand, putting the safety back on.

“We'll discuss this more... around the table.” Seiwun had brought some green tea in a pot and poured in into a few mugs, inviting his guests to sit down on the pillows around the low-lying table.

---------------------------------

Operation Intrude L507

The table had a few snacks set for Seiwun's guests. Ramen and assorted crackers sat infront of each member of The Blades with their tea. “Mmm, this is looks great... Tastes great too,” Zanven commented. “It's loads better than what I had back home.”

Lupin lowered his head in satisfaction. “Ah, this is the stuff! Thanks, govnah!”

“You might as well enjoy that while we have this opportunity,” Seiwun said. “It's going to be the last thing we have for a while... And you're all very welcome.” Seiwun took a pause to sip the warm tea in his mug, still focused on the current scenario. “As you saw tonight, those SL's attacked us looking to kill. So unaware they were that they even were doing evil.”

“One question,” Spoke Marcus.

“Yes, Marcus? Please do ask.”

“About the SL's. You're referring to them always by two letters. Care to tell us what those letter's stand for?”

“My apologies, I swear you knew.” Seiwun took yet another sip of his tea before continuing to speak. “SL's are creatures who were once normal Lucario. They have undergone a process which turns them into bio mechanical beings called Super Lucario. They're far from being anything but perfect and such lack the true power they once had. Everything of their abilities change due to the new form SL's take... The process I receive reports on from our infiltrator includes putting Lucario strapped on a conveyor belt, swiping out organic parts and replacing them with bio substitutes. Dreadfully painful to the victim who has to undergo it wide awake.”

“That's sick!” Servasius interposed. “Dark Hand, I figured them to be evil already. But what they're doing to creatures like that without perhaps their consent!”

“I'm sure everyone here sees why this foul evil afoot must be cast down.”

Yes, I do,' Zanven agreed. ”I... heard about the SL's from where I come from. I was even forced to see some of my friends taken from me amidst the chaos.”

“I feel as if we'll run into some more of those Super Lucario *******s later on,” Lupin uttered, “although my senses may be deceiving me.”

Seiwun and everyone else had finished the tea and snacks he had prepared. Seiwun set his mug down one last time and said, “We very well could. We have to infiltrate the base tonight and shut this horrid operation down.

Lupin kind of liked the idea of taking out such a large base and at the same time he

was uncertain to a slight degree. “Ever happen, you're thinking about something, and you get that... uh, what they call it... 'Fight or flight' feeling? I hate to say it, but I'm having an extreme case of it myself. It's making my bones quake, as well... But I shall be strong, regardless. ”

“It happens even to the greatest warriors.” Seiwun cast a spell over the group with the rally effect so as to calm anyone who could have been sharing the same unnerve as Lupin. “Knowing when to stay and fight or to retreat can change the tide of battle.”

Lupin seemed to calm down a little bit and regain his courage in hearing Sewun's words of wisdom. “Someone in the Sinnoh Region of the alternate realm needs me, I feel... and with that said, there's no point in stopping me, not even for that split second. I'll do anything to help my comrades... Anytime and anywhere.” With a glint in his eyes, Lupin expressed how he felt about his friends, “The way I see it, my friends are worth more than any weapon I own. They can't be replaced like the weapons in my stash, and they are quite invaluable. No price can buy nor sell them.”

Seiwun liked it when Lupin spoke out his heart's emotions. He then thought, That's good that he feels that way about his friends. Let's see how he is when I state the battle plans. “So this is how this is going to work. First I'm going to teleport everyone in a good hiding place infront of the Dark Hand base nearby. When we get to the location, there should be a ventilation shaft large enough for all of us to enter quietly. It is guarded by an electromagnetic field though, so I need Lupin here to use electricity on the box sealing it off. That should let us all in.”

“Easier done than said, comrade. It's so easy, it's like taking a Rage Candy Bar from a Shinx,“ Lupin chortled.

“Hnhnhn,” Seiwun chuckled with Lupin. Regaining his serious attitude, he continued, “From there on in it's up to all of us to work from there and plan things out. We need to reach the main operations and take out whoever thinks they're running the joint.”

“Naturally,” Lupin interjected.

With a stern look and a battle ready face, Seiwun swiftly took a filled pouch and attached it to his side. “Shall we begin Operation Intrude L507?”

“We shall!” everyone else shouted in unison.

Seiwun teleported everyone infront of the planned position. The ventilation shaft was guarded by the electromagnetic field he had aforementioned. He then pointed out the gaurds watching the front of the base. “That's why we can't just waltz on in, someone's always watching the gates in shifts. Lupin, can you zap the power box for us so we can get in the vents? It should be in that bush”

“Piece of cake, never a problem for a Zulogio.” Lupin winked, located the box and overcharged the power supply to the electromagnetic field. The field dropped and

allowed access to the vents. ”Le champ magnétique... toastied!”

Servasius took the leap and pried at the cover with his sword to no avail. 'Damn, this thing won't budge! Someone help out, please?”

“Again, another slice of cake for me.” Lupin used his powers to pull out the shaft cover and everyone clambered inside. It seemed to be a distance in the shaft for how long it went in. Opening after opening in the vent where each point inside the base seemed to be crawling with guards and Super Lucario. When they reached a certain point in the shaft, Seiwun halted and put one hand behind himself. 'Stop, it's too dangerous to go any further. The vent drops here and it's a long fall by the looks of things.”

“Huh?” One of the guards below started to look around. “I swear there was something above us.”

Oh, sure enough there is. Death from the sky, fellas, Seiwun thought as he pulled a round bomb-looking item from his pouch. He threw it down from the vent and it exploded on contact with the ground with a flash. As the two guards below were dazed from the flash the bomb let off a gas that quickly spread and dissipated, knocking them out cold. “Gets them every time...”

“Too right,” Lupin said.

”What did you use for that trick?” Link asked. “Deku nuts?”

“Yes,” Seiwun answered, 'A little Deku Nut extract and a little alchemical extra to knock them out.”

“Ammonium phosphate, very clever,” Zanven declared.

“Correct, it is indeed ammonium phosphate.”

Lupin exclaimed, “That was bloody great, regardless!”

Seiwun kicked out the vent and jumped down. Everyone else followed yet once more into a room with a bloody mess of conveyor belts and other mechanical parts. Seeing the group enter, a man with a green shirt and black pants came forth.
---------------------------------

Last edited by Wulf Cines; September 25, 2011 at 02:27:40 PM.
Old September 25, 2011, 01:55:26 PM
Floatzel

Now for the last Acts. I told you Part III wasn't so big.
------------------------------------------------------

Beginning Of The End. Or Is It?

“So, you've finally come... It's about time, I was wondering when you'd arrive.”

“Cloud! So you are still alive!” Servasius was happy to see his friend once more.”

“Yes, Cloud I was... Seth I truly am. Seth Flieger. I apologize for hiding the truth for so long. I have information I must relay to all of you.” Seth wavered for a moment. “It's not good new, either. Zanerich is the leader of operations behind all of this madness, and his plans are nearly complete. If he has succeed, then he has brought to fruition a weapon that can destroy anything in it's path.”

A voice interrupted from behind. “Kept you waiting, huh?”

“Well, if it isn't the Legendary Solid Snake again,” Seth said without looking.

“Snake?” Lupin asked with a little surprise. “My prayers have been answered!”

“Solid Snake,” Seth said, “he's been helping me infiltrate and perform recon in this world.”

“As I said before, the legend is no match for the real me,” Snake commented.

Seth continued, “A pro in Tactical Stealth Espionage, he and I have uncovered Zanerich's plans. As it is, he'll be here any minute.'

“Hoo hah hah hah hah. I'll be damned,” came a voice over the intercom.

“Havlus!” Seth shouted.

“Who knew, Seth? You really were the one interfering with my goals!”

Lupin spat back a comment at Zanerich, “Well, look who just showed up! It’s the circus freak himself!”

“Oh, I think deserve more respect than that.”

Lupin didn't let up on the verbal fire. “Okay then, circus master! Have it your way at Burger Sting!”

“Hah!” Zanerich laughed. “Hah hah hah hah hah! Fine, I rule this ring, that makes sense. For this, is the Beginning of the End, for you. The dawn of a new era shines upon this land in darkness. Join me while you still have a chance to live, I'm offering you a second chance!”

“It's more like the beginning of the end for you!” Lupin and Servasius returned.

“Until I saw that piece of ass named Zanerich,” Snake remarked, “I thought I'd seen it all! Four words for you Zanerich. Twatsicle on a stick!”

“Twatsicle!! Poor choice of words!” Zanerich scoffed. “I was hoping you make the right choice, but no! It is just as I expected from The Blades Of Aura, nothing better. Well, before I go any further... Marcus! That scroll you received ages ago! Aura Storm isn't fatal! I poisoned a fake scroll and made you believe it was such a fatal move! I had gone back in time to swap the real scroll so you'd die! Lo and behold, I didn't expect you to return alive and bring The Blades of Aura here to my base!”

Marcus glowered with anger. “You *******! I'll make you pay for that! And if you know us as The Blades of Aura, so be it. We, The Blades, will bring you down!”

“I swore that paradox would stop you from ever trying to end my rule. Maybe I can still change your minds with a gift and make you submit to me. Think about how great my gift is before you even bother with such a petty idea to take me on!” With the flip of a switch, Zanerich turned on the conveyer belts and out came forth a dark looking version of Arceus. “Hah hah hah hah hah hah! My latest and greatest creation! Shadow Arceus! Attack them!”

Shadow Arceus did as he was told and attacked The Blades with dark moves. The Blades did everything they could to fend off his attacks and strike back, but with little success. That's when Lupin thought about what Seiwun said earlier. We need to take out whoever thinks they're running this joint. If that's true, then maybe this idea of mine might work. Now, if only there was a circuit breaker nearby. Lupin looked around for any sign that there was a breaker board nearby. When he found such a circuit box, he zapped and overloaded it like the electromagnetic generator from earliler. In a Dan Forden falsetto-like voice Lupin joked, “Whoopsie.”

The conveyer belt stopped and so did Zanerich's controls where he stood from above. Shadow Arceus paused his assault on the blades and turned to face Zanerich “Dadgummit! Shadow Arceus, respond! I said respond! Don't stop attacking them! What are you doing?!” Shadow Arceus charged up an attack and sent it straight for Zanerich, who wailed, “Curses! Nooo!” In the aftermath of the explosion that transpired, Zanerich was gone. All that was left now for The Blades to destroy was Shadow Arceus.

“See you in hell, Zanerich,” Zanven said.

“Say hello to Marthe Pryde while you're down there, Zanerich!” Snake shouted.

Shadow Arceus now became relentless in his attacks. Striking as he could, everyone was almost defensless in his onslaught. “We need to hold until Arceus can arrive! I know he's going to show, only he can stop Zanerich's creation now!”

In that moment a bright light appeared and out from it, the true Arceus came forth. “You're damn right, I can destroy Shadow Arceus! This foul incarnation of myself shall be destroyed! Destroying Shadow Arceus is nothing that Judgment can't fix!”

“Oh my god!” Lupin became really joyous. ”Now my prayers have been truly answered yet once more!”

“Lord Arceus,” Seiwun humbled himself.

“Escape through the doors. I'll take care of Shadow Arceus. And there's no need to worry about me, as I'll survive.”

Everyone but Seiwun did as they were told and began the escape plan. “I have a duty to fulfill. I won't run Arceus... Shadow Arceus, this is the end for you! May you be banished!” Seiwun ran towards Shadow Arceus in a lunging attack with Rterrak. Shadow Arceus severly injured Seiwun as he got close enough to land in a strike. “Mmph!.. Burn... Shadow Arceus...” Seiwun threw Rterrak enchanted with a spell aimed for Shadow Arceus' heart, then fell to the ground on his back. Seiwun wanted to look towards his allies, but could not move. “The rest is up to you... Go now, my friends... Father Arceus... Finish him... for me. Watch over my friends as they flee..” Cold in his own blood and no longer able to maintain life nor conciousness, Seiwun passed. The foul creature, Shadow Arceus, seemed to be weakened to an incredible amount.

“Noooo!” Lupin yelled.
--------------------------------

The Great Escape

“Seiwun...” Even the god that created all creatures had feelings for the Argonian. “I shall reserve for you, a place in the Celestial Plain. Shadow Arceus, on the other hand, go back to Hell where you belong!” Arceus had cast Judgement upon his fake, but not before his dark equal could inflict major damage even upon him. When Shadow Arceus had been defeated, the Dark Hand Base began to self destruct. ”My children! Make a break for it at once!” The Blades made a mad dash into a garage beside the conveyer belt room as the blast door began to shut. Everyone made a dive for the garage before they could become stuck inside the SL Factory Area.

“There's a hummer that still works in here somewhere!” Seth shouted.

“Look, over there,” Snake called as he unlocked the hummer with a keyless entry. Again more dashing as everyone piled into the hummer. Zaven and Snake postioned themselves inside the hummer so as to shoot anything that could block their escape route. Seth turned on the hummer and slammed his foot on the gas, making the hummer lurch and the accelerate quickly. Seth kept driving until he ran into a holdup. “Reinforced roadblock!” Seth was forced to stop, so it was Zanven and Snake's job to clear out the guards and reinforced gates. They eyed a barrel and shot it, eliminating the roadblock. Seth continued to drive on. Further down the escape route was a sign warning of multiple directions to turn. He had no idea which way to go.

It was in the moment Arceus used the rest of his power to guide Seth to safety. He watched from inside the base where he still was inside the SL Factory Area as Seth made the bridge over a ravine leaving the base. The base began to crumble as Arceus muttered, “Kyou mo ikinobiru koto ga dekita... It is finished...”

--------------------------------

Epilogue - Last Letter

Seth stopped the hummer and everyone got out of the vehicle. Shortly afterwards, Zanven started to lose consciousness. “My work here... is done.“

“Oh no it isn't, not until either I, Dialga, or Arceus says your life is done,” came a familiar voice. It was then Dialga appeared using Roar of Time. “Zanven, you shall live for what you've done for us all... Think of my blessing to you Zanven as a gift for what you Blades have done... Farewell.” As quickly as Dialga came he also disappeared.

“Arceus... I knew you'd pull through,” Servasius said. As Arceus appeared once again before The Blades.

“I don't die that easy now, even in my weakest moments,” Arceus replied. “You have done well my children/soldiers... Listen to my words. All that you've done has banished evil in this world for now, and it is with great rewards that you have triumphed. The evil Dark Hand has been sealed away and shall be no more. The dark experiments, halted. Zanerich, deceased. This land shall no longer be plagued by the same evil that tormented this world. Célarustarn is free yet once more. Children/soldiers, it is with this I would to present you with a gift I feel you all deserve. As for Servasius, I believe you started this quest in search of orbs?”

“Yes, that's right. I never did collect all the orbs I needed to greet you with them.”

“That such a silly thing. Why would you need orbs to visit me just to gain control over your shapeshifting powers? My child/soldier, that was never necessary. As of my own free will and gratitude, I grant you the ability to shapeshift whenever you feel like it. Don't let it get you in trouble, child/soldier.” Arceus blessed every individual as he saw fit. He returned Lupin to his human self, granted Servasius the ability to shapeshift, and many other countless blessings to The Blades. “It's time everyone returned home. My children/soldiers. We shall meet again someday... Go with my blessings.” Arceus sent each member of The Blades back to their respective homes.

The room around Servasius and Seth then became familiar to them as they sat back inside of the cottage at he foot of Mt. Coronet. “Man, what a journey it's been, huh Seth?”

“Indeed it has.. Heh heh, well, how about that, my shades are where I last left them.” Seth picked up his shades off the coffee table and put them on his face. Servasius and Seth chuckled.

There was a knock on the door and mail dropped in from the slot. Servasius picked it up and opened it. He read the letter inside and looked at Seth. “Hmm, looks like me already may have another adventure on our hands. Maybe this time, we'll find Mom and Dad!” The two swiftly ran out the door, going to where the letter invited them to go.

Last edited by Wulf Cines; September 25, 2011 at 02:25:54 PM.