Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 14, 2011, 01:00:40 PM
Landorus

Idno looked at Iroha. "You mean we weren't supposed to know that?" He asked. The Inventor shook his head. He looked Buddy in the eyes, and then glanced at Iroha, and smiled. Then he looked back. "I see you have absolutely no knowledge of Chess." he said as the large, green crystal in the middle of his staff's tip glowed. A spinning green aura appeared at his feet. The tip of his staff emitted a soft, yet glaring light. He started levitating just above the ground. "The king is the weakest piece. He has no battle prowess. He is more mobile than the pawn, but his kingdom falls if he is captured. Therefore, I have no need of a king." He lifted his staff up into the air. "For the strongest character in chess is not any of the pieces. But the god who controls them!"
Just then, a beam of green light descended onto the Kingman, disintegrating it and everything within a three-meter radius.

While this was happening, Buddy looked at Iroha and smiled grimly. With a flick of his hand, he had completely immobilized her. Fibers wrapped around his own hands "Let's keep it classy." he said, modeling after one of his favorite video game characters. he charged up close, punching repeatedly at her face in giant hooks, then, after several dozen punches, the fibers on his hands unraveled, spinning around wildly like a tornado coating his arm. As he yelled out a battle cry, "Corkscrew Cross!" He threw a large jab at her, and the fibers around her exploded and spun her around. Then, he moved in and readied another punch, his right arm completely covered in densely packed fibers. "Rolling..." he muttered, before he put all his strength in a final uppercut. "...Thunder!" he yelled as Iroha flew straight into the air, and then landed flat on her face. Buddy turned around and crossed is arms.

"The End." he said.
Old September 15, 2011, 10:22:18 AM
Keldeo

Isuka blinked a bit, before teleporting away from KingMan, "D-Damnit!" Iroha cried, after the combo, before closing her eyes, and blacking out. "..I see.. If you defeat the beings of this world.. Then i will call on warriors of other universes. I trust you know them, Inventor? You were the stupid fool who let them free when you came to their universes.. Firo, Demon of Discord! Joshua, Scythe Master!" Behind Isuka, portals began to open, two young-ish boys walking out. One wielding a scythe, the other wielding absolutely nothing.
Old September 15, 2011, 04:10:52 PM
Landorus

The Inventor thought for a moment. "Ah! Hello, Joshua!" he said warmly. "How his the Hockey going? How many more trophies have you won? I see you've brought a friend." He paused. "Ah, yes, Firo. You seem to have outgrown the debate team. It's too bad, you would have made an excellent politician."

"But enough about memory lane. I'd like you to meet my sons. This is Lance, and that one in solitary confinement is Idno. My oldest is somewhere." He turned to Isuka. "Well, then, where were we? Ah, yes. Esgob dal y ferch." The Bishop piece waved its arm, and a wide laser erupted from its hand, heading for Isuka. Buddy stood by The Inventor's side.
Old September 16, 2011, 09:50:42 AM
Keldeo

Joshua and Firo smiled, "It's going fine, Inventor." Joshua laughed, "I see you're fighting the girl who's called us here. Brilliant. Sadly, we hafta take orders from her." Firo remarked.

Isuka blinked, looking at the laser. "N-No..!" she gasped, then disappeared as the laser hit her.. It was as though it had torn right through her. Although, no ashes or remains were left. (..Oh hoh hoh.)

Firo blinked, "Jesus Inventor. You really shock us sometimes. Lance, was it? Nice to meet you." Kayla then ran infront of Firo, "His name is Buddy! Get it right!" she cried, sounding a little annoyed. Joshua threw his scythe towards the golem in the corner, with Idno inside. When his scythe touched the cage, it disappeared, along with the golem, leaving Idno on the ground. "..Vortex Scythes.. Don't you just love them?"
Old September 16, 2011, 10:14:41 AM
Landorus

Giza stepped through the portal just in time to watch all that happen. She sat calmly, a little ways away from Din and Sylvia. "How remarkable." She said, in the language of wolves.
Old September 16, 2011, 10:23:12 AM
Keldeo

Destiny and Fate continued to watch, before Fate began to disappear. "Huh? What's up, Fate?" Destiny asked, alarmed.
Old September 16, 2011, 04:11:54 PM
Landorus

Buddy made an odd face that was a combination of friendly amusement and embarrassment. "W-well, 'Lance' is the name I was given..." he said. The Inventor watched intently at the spot where Isuka disappeared. "It was after his godfather." he said. "He was a thin, calm fellow who was a grandmaster of the spear, by the name of Alexander." What he didn't say was that the name also came from the injection that was given to Buddy as an infant. By this time, Idno had walked forward, and Zig had appeared somehow. "Yeh, I remember him. An awkward lot, he was." Zig said. "Din't seem very responsible." Idno stood silently. After a few moments of nothing, he finally spoke up. "So," he chimed. "What now?"
Old September 17, 2011, 03:05:35 AM
Keldeo

Firo nodded, "I do wonder what you will do next. Sadly, me and Joshua cannot stay. Oh, and that black clothed kid, he's going home too." they then disappeared, a small amount of energy sparking up then disappearing. Fate too disappeared, the exact same way.
Old September 17, 2011, 03:20:25 AM
Landorus

Idno blinked. Zig might have, too, but his eyes were hidden by his sunglasses. "What a strange cameo." Idno said, and looked back to where the forcefield was. "I could've really used that golem..." he lamented.
Old September 17, 2011, 03:43:08 AM
Keldeo

Kayla blinked as well, "..Yikes." she mumbled, "..I wonder what we'll do now, that the Xionie leader's gone. Oh yeah, where's the Croajun guy, anyway? I wanna ask him something."
Old September 17, 2011, 08:44:59 AM
Landorus

Croajun was in the corner. "ggnh..." he groaned.
Old September 17, 2011, 10:50:30 AM
Keldeo

Kayla ran over to Croajun, "Yo, Greeny. Wake up. Your leader's gone. Dead." she laughed, "So! I wanna ask you! What do you want to do, now that your leader's gone?"
Old September 17, 2011, 10:52:20 AM
Landorus

Croajun looked Kayla in the eye. "Hmph." he mumbled.
Old September 17, 2011, 10:57:25 AM
Keldeo

"What's that? I didn't quite hear ya. What are you going to do, now that Isuka's gone? You gonna kill yourself? Or hand yourself over to us?.. Because i bet whatever you do, the other Xionie, not counting Iroha and Rika, will do so too!" Kayla laughed. She was cruel when she wanted to be.
Old September 17, 2011, 10:59:49 AM
Landorus

Giza shimmered and blurred, until she was once again in her human form. "Careful." She said quietly, "He's still a Xionie, and he isn't a weak one, either."
Old September 17, 2011, 11:01:38 AM
Landorus

The inventor walked up beside Kayla and put his hand on her shoulder. "Calm down, child." he said. "He may be a general, but it will take more than him to wipe out the army." He turned in the direction of the group. "Wasn't there a man you all were searching for? The man who started all this?"
Old September 17, 2011, 11:08:51 AM
Keldeo

Rika appeared next to the Inventor and Kayla, "Isuka's dad? He's long since dead. Isuka's dead, i see? Jeez, you should have saved her for me! I wanted to kill her myself."
Old September 17, 2011, 12:07:57 PM
Landorus

For a while, no-one said anything. The Inventor finally spoke up. "So the old bull's gone and passed, eh? I assume he was torn to shreds?"
Old September 17, 2011, 12:28:47 PM
Keldeo

"Correct. Isuka couldn't bare to have him around, so she ordered him killed. Lion was in charge of that." Rika replied.
Old September 17, 2011, 08:08:10 PM
Landorus

"And there are more Xionie generals out there that would sooner die than help us." Din said, "And the Xionie won't listen to a general that goes maverick."
Giza nodded in agreement. "Chabat and my fath--and Capricorn are still out there, and Din being with us isn't going to keep them away forever."
"That reminds me," Sylvia said to Din, "Why did Capricorn run away from you? I thought he'd try and get at Giza no matter what."
"There are a few things that still scare him." Din said, with an evil grin, "For example, he seems to think I'm going to stick a white-hot hook into his stomach and hang his guts on a fence."
"I wonder why...?" Sylvia said, with only the barest hint of sarcasm.
"Because I told him so, that's why." The little hunchback told her.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; September 17, 2011 at 08:08:37 PM.
Old September 18, 2011, 04:54:05 AM
Keldeo

Kayla sighed, "Jeeez.. I'm getting bored already.." she then walked into the corner, and inspected a seemingly loose brick. "..What the..?" she then slotted it back in, and disappeared, for some reason. In her place, was a rather short girl, with red-y pink hair, a white jacket, red scarf, and white cat-hat. "..Oh no.." she cried, before running around in a circle. "..Oh no, oh no, oh no!"
Old September 18, 2011, 06:57:08 AM
Landorus

Nobody said a word. Even the inventor stood there with a surprised expression on his face. Dozens of situations ran through Buddy's head, but none of them good.
Old September 18, 2011, 07:00:46 AM
Keldeo

(..The funny thing is, this person was the original Kayla, from the KH RP i did a while back~)

The girl took her hat off, and turned around, to see Buddy and co. "..Ummm.." she began, "W-Who are you guys..?"
Old September 18, 2011, 07:05:05 AM
Landorus

"We're revolutionaries." The Inventor said. "You?"
Old September 18, 2011, 07:09:36 AM
Keldeo

"M-My name.. Is Kayla. Kayla Frost.." the girl looked down. "..Wait.. Where's Rei..?" she asked, as though they knew who 'Rei' was. "..I'm so lost.."
Old September 18, 2011, 09:36:41 AM
Landorus

Giza walked up to her and gently patted her on the head. "Can you tell us what happened?" She asked, her voice soothing.
Old September 18, 2011, 10:03:00 AM
Keldeo

The young girl looked up at Giza, "..I don't know what happened.. One day i was on Rei's ship.. Then we find ourselves on a strange world, where people are killing eachother.. Then i touched a brick in the ruins of a town.. And appeared here.. I'm scared.."
Old September 18, 2011, 10:34:42 AM
Landorus

In the ruins of a town... Giza thought, the image of the town where she'd first met Destiny, Idno, and Magnus coming into her mind. Back when this all started... She smiled slightly, then looked over at her uncle, a question in her eyes. The hunchback shook his head. It wasn't sorcery, then. She looked down at the young Kayla again. "Don't worry," She said, "We'll help you get back."
Old September 18, 2011, 10:38:52 AM
Keldeo

The young Kayla smiled, very faintly, "..Y-You will..?" she asked, "T-Thank you!" she then huggled Gizamimi, her smile widening.
Old September 18, 2011, 01:19:33 PM
Landorus

Zig scratched his head. "Well, that's all nice an' peachy an' stuff, but, ah... how?" Idno chimed in. "Wait, did you say we?" he asked. "Where's your friend now? Back at the city?"

"W-we should go there right away." Buddy blurted out. Croajun silently chuckled in the corner.

Last edited by Idno58; September 18, 2011 at 01:19:53 PM.
Old September 18, 2011, 01:47:29 PM
Keldeo

Young Kayla looked down, "U-Umm.. I'm a little worried.. That we can't go there.. For all I know.. I could have gone to a different world!" she talked of different worlds as if they were common.
Old September 18, 2011, 03:08:52 PM
Landorus

(For the sake of the story, different worlds aren't so rare)

"Don't worry, if it's the city we know, we can find her." Idno said.

Zig whispered in Idno's ear. "But there's cities like that 'cross the planet. It'll take years teh find the right one, not countin' the time it'll take teh find this lass..."

Buddy chimed in. "I can find her." he said. He highlighted a fiber leading in a random direction. "I... I put a fiber on our Kayla when I gave her the lotus."

"The wot?"

"Nothing... I-I can find her. That's all."

The Inventor chuckled. "If that doesn't work, I got a strand of her hair just now. I'll just put it into my Bloodhound... and where you-er, our Kayla is, we may find this Rei." he paused. "Hm... my geography skills have gotten shoddy. I don't recognize that area. It does look familiar, though. Can anyone recognize the topography?"
Old September 18, 2011, 05:16:42 PM
Landorus

Din stumped forward and looked at the screen. "That looks like the city where Sylv, Andrew, Rika, and Buddy met." He said.
"Are you sure?" Sylvia asked.
"I had a bird's-eye view, remember?" He said, grinning at her, "I'm certain of it."
Old September 18, 2011, 09:26:25 PM
Keldeo

('kay-o.)

Young Kayla seemed confused at all of the talk about 'fibers' and 'our Kayla'. "Umm.. I-Is there someone else you know.. Called Kayla?"

Andrew, who had only just gotten into the room, nodded. "..Mhm. Pink hair, looked similar to you, except older, and without a hat."

Last edited by Roxas; September 18, 2011 at 09:32:36 PM.
Old September 19, 2011, 06:37:18 PM
Landorus

Giza looked around. "We'll have to be careful going there. We'll still probably encounter trouble on the way." She said.
Old September 20, 2011, 08:42:08 AM
Keldeo

Kayla looked up suddenly, "Oh no..!" she gasped, and seemed to realize something. "Diana.. She's probably gonna stop us from getting.. To that other world.. Where your Kayla is.."
Old September 20, 2011, 09:02:17 AM
Landorus

Sylvia looked over at her. "Oh? How would she do that?"
Old September 20, 2011, 01:15:10 PM
Keldeo

Kayla shivered, "..S-She.. She can hypotise people into doing what she wants.. And she can teleport.. And use very very scary dark magic.. She's really strong.." However, Kayla wasn't correct with this. Diana could hypotise people, and use dark magic. She couldn't teleport.

Last edited by Roxas; September 20, 2011 at 01:16:00 PM.
Old September 20, 2011, 02:20:41 PM
Landorus

The Inventor grinned. "Sounds like a fun time." he said. Buddy nodded. "It's impossible to hypnotize me. I can cut off any of the outside factors from my brain. And, uh..." Kayla heard a voice coming from behind him. "I'm a master of psychological trickery." The Buddy that was standing in front of Kayla disappeared into a mass of threads. The real Buddy suddenly appeared kneeling down about an arm's length away from Kayla. He stood up. "Now let's go, already!" he dictated.
Old September 20, 2011, 09:13:08 PM
Landorus

"Not only that," Din said, "But some of us also have our own kind of magic." He held out one hand and made one of his green fireballs, grinning wickedly.
Giza and Sylvia both rolled their eyes. "It's not magic." They said in unison, then grinned at each other. "Buddy's right, though, we should get going." Sylvia noted.
Din nodded before putting out his fireball.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; September 20, 2011 at 09:13:23 PM.
Old September 21, 2011, 11:16:30 AM
Keldeo

Kayla smiled, as did Andrew. "..Mhm. We should get going." Andrew agreed. Destiny stepped forward, "Hold on. How do we know we'll ever get to this Kayla's homeworld?"
Old September 21, 2011, 03:45:41 PM
Landorus

The Inventor paused for a while. He looked around and sighed. "Do I have to do everything..? he pouted. He swiftly plucked one of Kayla's hairs and put it in the Bloodhound. Then he typed in a few things and pressed a button. The bloodhound projected an image on the nearest wall. It looked like a ruined city. "Is this what the place looked like?" he asked.
Old September 22, 2011, 07:51:25 AM
Keldeo

Kayla nodded, "..Yeah.. How did you do that..? Back where i come from.. We could never do that sort of thing.."
Old September 24, 2011, 09:37:00 AM
Landorus

"Well, it looks like we were right about the location." Sylvia said softly. Giza nodded, and Din grunted his agreement.
Old September 24, 2011, 02:29:34 PM
Landorus

The Inventor chuckled a bit. "Hm-hm-hm... well, then. Where I come from, they can't do this, either. But I can. Well then, all I have to do is drill a hole..." he typed a few keys and put the bloodhound in his pocket, but the projection still stayed on the wall. He walked into it, and he appeared in the projection. "Oh, and could you take Croajun with you? He isn't so bad when you get to know him."

Idno picked up the limp Xionie and slung it over his shoulder. "another field trip, huh?"

"Jus' like old times." Zig replied. The brothers walked through the portal
Old September 24, 2011, 02:55:34 PM
Landorus

"Hmph." Din grunted for no apparent reason, turning his head away slightly. Then he caught sight of something, and his expression changed from the usual scowl, to a look of astonishment. Giza caught the look, and whirled around quickly. There, sitting in the back of the room, was the white wolf with the odd blue nimbus. The wolf looked at them calmly, then it's tongue lolled out in a wolfish smile, and a woman's laugh echoed in the minds of Giza, Din, and Sylvia. Without any warning, it suddenly jumped up, taking a few quick bounds until it leaped through the portal.
"Wait!" Giza cried, following through the portal after her, Din and Sylvia close behind her. The wolf, however, took only a few steps more, then vanished.
Old September 25, 2011, 01:42:39 AM
Keldeo

Destiny and Rika stared at eachother, and nodded. They too walked into the portal. Andrew and Young Kayla, however, stared at the portal, Andrew seemed unamused, and Kayla seemed afraid. "..They left. Brilliant." Andrew sighed, Kayla then tried to run into the portal, and ran into it. Andrew, on the other hand, walked into it calmly.

The group was teleported to the ruins where Isuka and Kayla had been attacked by Alt-Destiny and Alt-Jake. Standing on a rock nearby, was Diana. Young Kayla and Andrew had accidently been teleported quite a long way away. (Don't you just love accidents?)
Old September 25, 2011, 09:53:31 AM
Landorus

Giza caught sight of the girl standing on the rocks, and turned to ask the young Kayla if this was someone she knew, then noticed she wasn't there. She looked out a bit and noticed that the young girl and Andrew had both been teleported a long ways off. "Odd." She said to herself.
Old September 25, 2011, 10:44:20 AM
Keldeo

Diana stared down at Gizamimi, before jumping down, "..Who're you?" she asked, in a dull voice. "What're you doing here?"
Rei was still out cold.

Last edited by Roxas; September 25, 2011 at 10:44:45 AM.
Old September 25, 2011, 10:54:14 AM
Landorus

Giza looked at her a moment. "We're looking for a friend of ours." She said carefully.
Old September 25, 2011, 11:22:37 AM
Keldeo

"Oh really?" Diana asked, interested. "And who might you be? And who is this 'friend'?"
Old September 25, 2011, 11:31:44 AM
Landorus

"We're from another world." Giza said, not wanting to get too specific, "We think our friend came here by mistake." She studied her a moment. "May I ask who you are?"
Old September 25, 2011, 11:35:14 AM
Keldeo

Diana seemed to grin for a split second, like Dusknoir had in PMD2, but hid the smile. "..Another world, you say?.. I'm.." she then thought up a name, "..Mira."
Old September 25, 2011, 11:44:55 AM
Landorus

Just behind Giza, Din grunted disbelievingly. Giza heard, but did her best to keep anything from showing on her face. "It's nice to meet you." She said.
Old September 25, 2011, 11:51:32 AM
Keldeo

"..I'm sorry.. What did you say your name was?" Diana asked.

Behind them, the original Kayla had seen the group, and came running over, "Hey! Guys! Am I glad to see you!" she grinned. Isuka was behind her, with a blank look on her face. She seemed human, though.
Old September 25, 2011, 11:58:58 AM
Landorus

"I don't think I did. It's Resa." Giza lied. If this girl wanted to play name games, she could play, too. She turned, catching sight of Kayla, and smiled. "There she is." She said to herself.
Old September 25, 2011, 01:00:40 PM
Landorus

The Inventor walked up to Isuka, bent down and studied her face closely; analyzing her facial expressions and reading her thoughts. "Hm." he snickered a bit, then walked away. "It seems we've ended up in a universe running parallel to ours." he said. "Complete with alternate versions of everyone. That may or may not be the explanation of the two Kaylas."

Buddy, who was ignoring the Inventor, instinctively ran towards Kayla. "Oh, thank the gods... I'm so gla-er... I was wo-uh... Don't do... egh..." he paused in front of her. "Just be careful next time." he said definitively. Idno looked around. "Sure looks the same. Whadda you think, Mr. Perception?" Zig looked back at him. "The sky's a bit of a different hue. An' the air's got a bit of a sweet tang to it." He observed everything closely. "Othern' that, nothin's different, far's I can tell."

The Inventor walked up to "Mira," as he did with Isuka. He analyzed her face as well, and raised an eyebrow. Without showing any emotion, he spoke. "You may call me... David." he said plainly. "These are my three sons. Gabriel, Michael, and Adam." He pointed to Zig, Idno, and Buddy, respectfully.
Old September 25, 2011, 06:40:14 PM
Landorus

"Oh, yes, this is Lily," Giza said, indicating Sylvia, "And this is Fred." She indicated Din.
Sylvia nodded, though her eyes were slightly weary, and Din grunted. In Giza's mind, however, he was shouting.
"Fred!? FRED!?! Of all the names you could've chosen, you chose FRED!?!
"I didn't hear you offer any suggestions, old man." Giza snapped back, doing her best to keep her face straight. "Fred was the first thing I came up with. You can give me a name to use the next time we come into a tight situation, if you wish."
Din did not reply, but Giza could feel the frustration emanating from the hunchback, even without looking at him.
Old September 26, 2011, 11:10:36 AM
Keldeo

Destiny then saw, out of the corner of his eye, Alt-Destiny, who was watching them, "I'm Ben." he then pointed to Rika, "This is Misa." Rika glared at him, but nodded.

Kayla blinked, "..Uhh.. I'm.. Maria! Yeah, Maria! Adam's a good friend of mine."

Diana nodded, "..David, huh?" she asked, also without emotion.

Isuka, as a human, said nothing. "..I wonder if they're gonna attack me.." she worried, silently.
Old September 27, 2011, 07:24:36 PM
Landorus

Sylvia also noticed Alt-Destiny watching them, but didn't make any movement that might alert him to that fact.
Old September 27, 2011, 10:20:15 PM
Keldeo

Alt-Destiny grinned, as if he knew they noticed him. "..I can see you, too." Alt-Destiny then spoke to the group, excluding Diana, using some kind of pyschic power, making his voice go into their minds. No actual sound could be heard by anyone but the group. He didn't even open his mouth.

Kayla shivered, when she heard Alt-Destiny, "..Ben, did you say something?" Destiny shook his head, "..Nope."

Diana stared at the Inventor, "You remind me of someone from here, David. He calls himself the Creator. Do you know him?"

Last edited by Roxas; September 27, 2011 at 10:22:00 PM.
Old September 28, 2011, 04:43:49 PM
Landorus

When Kayla fibbed about her name, Zig glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, which no-one saw, due to his glasses. (Crud!) he thought. (She's gonna blow our cover!)

The Inventor stroked his beard. "Ah, he must be my alternate form." he mused. "If you know about him, he must be very famous..." he went on. "I wouldn't be surprised if he became drunk with power and became a dictator, and his sons becoming spoiled war-princes." He looked back at Idno, who was holding Croajun. "Say," he began again, "have you heard tales about a monster the 'creator' has made?
Old September 30, 2011, 09:16:29 AM
Landorus

Giza shivered slightly when Alt-Destiny spoke. She might've asked Destiny if he'd spoken, but Kayla beat her to it. "Did you three hear that?" She said, using her own way of talking to her uncle and cousin.
"Yeah, I heard it." Din said sourly, "I don't like it. What did he mean by that?"
"You're getting soft, Din." Sylvia said, "Didn't you see him?"
"Who?"
"There's another version of Destiny, a little ways out. I wouldn't be surprised if he were a Xionie."
Without moving her head, Giza glanced over briefly. Sure enough, she could see him. He did look like a Xionie, though it was a little difficult to tell from this distance.
Old October 2, 2011, 07:16:27 AM
Keldeo

Alt-Destiny continued to grin, before jumping down. "..Another world, huh? Well, Other Worlders. You're lying about your names!" he laughed, "Destiny's the name. And if that's my name, then 'Ben' is Destiny as well!"
Old October 2, 2011, 08:45:32 AM
Landorus

The Inventor grinned. "We were just playing a game this fine lady suggested for us." he glanced to "Mira." "Since our 'cover' is blown, I guess it's my turn to see her name." Out of his pocket, he swiftly took out a glove with a Sigma symbol on its back, which he put on and connected to his scouter. All within the same second, he turned on his scouting machine and touched the top of 'Mira's' head. Her aura was a dark, muddy color. Several words and sentence fragments appeared on the screen when he touched her.

"What the hell is he doing?
Too much like the creator
different worlds
Fake names
Two Kaylas
two Destinies
"

The Inventor's face darkened. "Now, we shall ask you again." he said without emotion. "Who are you?" Dozens more words appeared on the screen.

"Suspicious
Shouldn't tell him
Mira
Kayla
Diana
Resa
Ben
All Fake
Diana
Typical
Gabriel
Adam
Diana
Misa
David
Diana
Not surprised
Diana
"

The Inventor walked back, breathing slightly harder than usual. "I believe we have it all cleared up, miss." he said. He removed his glove and placed it in his pocket. "Now we know we've found whom we've been looking for."
Old October 2, 2011, 09:05:24 AM
Keldeo

Diana looked down, and turned to Rei. She raised a hand towards him, and caused him to get up. "..Rei, we have vistors!" she grinned, Rei nodding, waking up. "..I'll send them off." he replied, his eyes red. In his hands, was a rather oversized key.

Alt-Destiny sighed, "Yo, Other Worlders, I betcha these two weirdos won't go easy on me just because i'm your enemy.. So.. I'm off!" with that, he fled.

Kayla took out her knives, "I'll handle this!"
Old October 2, 2011, 09:51:55 AM
Landorus

Giza drew her sword, about ready to step forward, then noticed Kayla. She hesitated a minute, then decided to stay where she was, for the moment. She did not, however, re-sheath her sword.
Old October 2, 2011, 11:42:32 AM
Landorus

Buddy stepped forward and readied his hands in a defensive stance.

(This ain't gonna be pretty) Zig thought.
Old October 2, 2011, 02:33:17 PM
Keldeo

Diana grinned, "..In fact. Allow me to show you something." she held out a hand, towards Buddy. "..Become my slave." she whispered, trying to make him obey her. It had a 50-50 chance of working. Usually, it worked.. "..But it might not work on Other Worlders." she thought, silently.
Old October 2, 2011, 03:17:11 PM
Landorus

Buddy's eyes became sharp and serious. "I'd hoped I didn't have to do this..." he said. He formed two blades covering each of his hands, then closed his eyes and froze for a moment. When his eyes opened again, they were glazed over, as if he wasn't conscious. Without saying a word, he dashed toward Diana, his legs a blur. When he was close enough, he wildly slashed at her with his blades.

The Inventor nodded. "It seems Iroha's anatomy lessons have been paying off well." he said. "He completely cut off his conscious mind." Idno looked at the Inventor. "I-is that even possible?" he asked. "How come-"

"The unconscious mind is stronger than you would think." The Inventor interrupted. "Although Lance is now completely uneducated, he is acting completely on raw instinct and reflex." He looked at his sons. "In other words, he is completely unable to hold back, and he as no mind or emotions to control."
Old October 2, 2011, 03:23:07 PM
Keldeo

Diana blinked, and used a Dark Shield to try to block Buddy's attacks, Rei stepping in to protect her, after a couple of seconds.

..Andrew and Alt-Kayla weren't faring much better. They had been captured by Alt-Gizamimi and co., who were Xionie. And the complete opposites of the real characters.
Old October 2, 2011, 06:00:19 PM
Landorus

Giza saw Andrew and Alt-Kayla, as well as the other Xionie. She groaned inwardly. "We have another problem." She said.
Sylvia and Din looked in the direction she was looking. Din grunted. "I guess we should take care of them, too." He said.
"What about Buddy, though?" Sylvia asked, looking over to where he and Diana were fighting, "If something goes wrong, he might need help."
Old October 3, 2011, 02:28:21 AM
Landorus

"Don't worry about him." Idno said. "If something happens, Zig and I'll be able to handle it. You go on and help the others."
Old October 3, 2011, 08:12:05 AM
Keldeo

Alt-Buddy turned around, "..Hmm?" he asked, noticing the real Buddy fighting Diana. "..How amusingly dull." he remarked, lifting a hand, and causing tenticles to grow out of the ground, and wrap around Diana.
Old October 3, 2011, 08:22:19 PM
Landorus

The three nodded, and all moved towards the group of Xionie. Giza and Sylvia both drew their swords, while Din, who was in the lead, procured his emerald green fireballs. He threw both of them at the Xionie, not aiming for any one in particular...
Old October 4, 2011, 07:49:15 AM
Keldeo

The Xionie noticed Din throwing fireballs at them, and countered with pyschic bullets. A few Xionie were hit, and killed instantly, however. Alt-Buddy continued to assist the real Buddy. He didn't actually seem to be a Xionie. Instead, he seemed as human as the real Buddy.. "..Leave it." he whispered, his voice being amplified into Din, Gizamimi and Syliva's minds. Alt-Giza stared at Din, and ran at him, transforming into a black and red wolf. She growled, as Alt-Magnus came to assist her, in his Oblivion form, which looked more like a Holy form.
Old October 4, 2011, 09:12:23 AM
Landorus

The three of them ducked the bullets as they continued forward, barely managing to avoid the attack. Then they heard Alt-Buddy's whisper, and they hesitated a moment. When Alt-Giza came at him, however, Din jumped out of the way, before creating a rather cruel-looking dagger. He held the knife low, ready to strike at the wolf when it came back.
Sylvia turned briefly to Giza. "You take care of him," She said, nodding in Alt-Magnus's direction, "I'll help Din." Giza nodded, and Sylvia quickly transformed into her silver wolf, before moving to assist the gnarled hunchback. Giza turned slowly and started towards Alt-Magnus, her sword held at the ready.
Old October 4, 2011, 01:45:41 PM
Keldeo

Alt-Magnus fired beams of holy light towards Giza, "Hey, yo! It's the pyramid!" he laughed, "You know. The ancient pyramids of GIZA." he then seemed to glow purple, and copy Alt-Buddy's tenticles, aiming for Gizamimi. (Alt-Buddy isn't evil.. Or is he? Fufufufu.)

Alt-Giza growled, "Idiots." she spoke perfect english, dispite being a wolf. "..You don't know what you're missing. Being one of us is so much FUN!" she ran at Sylvia.. Then turned, and ran at Giza.
Old October 4, 2011, 03:23:12 PM
Landorus

(Sorry I'm late)

"Tha Hell?" Zig quietly exclaimed. He looked at Idno. Idno nodded back. Zig ran towards Buddy and Diana and Idno lay Croajun on the ground. "You be a good boy." Idno said.

Zig jumped High in the air and pulled out a three of Diamonds. In mid-air, he turned the card into a flurry of shurikens and threw them at Alt-Buddy, Rei and Diana with deadly accuracy. Idno ran up behind Zig and readied a battle stance. "Time to test this thing out," he said. He pulled out a weapon that was smaller than the Winslow, but looked overall the same. He flipped a switch, and the gadget disjointed and morphed into a small cannon. He steadied the barrel and fired rapid shots of pure energy at the three enemies, which exploded on impact. Zig landed and examined the cloud of dust in front of them. "I don't think they're dead." Idno remarked. Movement started stirring in the cloud, and Zig ran toward it, materializing a broadsword in his hand. Idno followed, his weapon now morphing; its barrel becoming a hilt, which emitted a short beam of green light that could only be described as an energy sword.

The Inventor was crouching down in the middle of the two battles. "Hmph... reading minds takes a lot out of a man..." he said to Croajun. "Say, if I removed your restriction, would you fight for me?" he bargained. Croajun looked toward him. "I don't see why not." he said. "I'll give you my word."

The Inventor reached in his coat and flipped a switch. Almost instantly, Croajun's body became loose, and he stood up again. "Stay here." The Inventor said. "Your orders are to protect me."

"All is for my lord." Croajun said facetiously.
Old October 4, 2011, 07:23:20 PM
Landorus

Giza jumped out of the way of the beams of light, then rolled her eyes at Alt-Magnus. "Groan..." She said aloud, then raised her sword to try and slice at the tentacles..
Sylvia tensed herself when the wolf ran at her, then looked up in shock as the wolf turned. When she saw it's intended target, she paled slightly. "Giza!" She shouted, "Look out!"
Giza turned her head and saw the wolf running at her, and froze for the briefest instant. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop it, or even hold it off, since she was already occupied with Alt-Magnus. If she blocked at one, the other would surely get in a hit. It was too late to throw even a disorganized thought at the wolf, so she just continued to try and slice at the tentacles while trying to keep the wolf in her side vision, hoping she'd be able to sidestep enough that the attack wouldn't be fatal...
As the wolf ran towards Giza, the white wolf with the blue nimbus leaped at it from the side, trying to sink it's teeth into the beast's side, perhaps not fatally, but enough to injure it quite a bit, and hopefully to divert it's attention...
Old October 4, 2011, 11:31:27 PM
Keldeo

Alt-Giza moaned as she got biten, blood pouring out of the wound. "..Grrrr!" she growled, and looked at the wolf that had bitten her, angry.
Old October 5, 2011, 09:16:59 AM
Landorus

The wolf growled back, also angry, though not for the same reason as Alt-Giza..
Giza, who was still occupied with Alt-Magnus, turned her head in surprise. There was the wolf, from back at the Xionie headquarters. It looked like she'd just bitten the other wolf, and the two of them were currently growling at each other. "What the...?" She thought.
Old October 6, 2011, 09:18:24 AM
Keldeo

(..Uhh, Idno.. Alt-Buddy's on your side.)

Alt-Buddy blinked, and was forced to stop using the tenticles on Diana, to dodge the attack Zig had launched on him. Unfortunately for him, he was slashed in the left arm, right leg, and had dodged most of the other shurikins. "Idiot! I'm on your side.." he growled, in Zig's mind.
Old October 9, 2011, 05:46:36 PM
Landorus

Zig did not respond. He bent low and dashed toward Rei, attempting to slash at his legs with his sword. Idno aimed toward Diana and tried several forms of stabs and slashes from her back, as Buddy wildly, yet skillfully attacked her from the front.
Old October 12, 2011, 01:24:31 PM
Keldeo

Diana screamed, as Idno and Buddy attacked her. "..Rei..!" she cried, seeing him also getting hit by Zig. "Y-You.. Do know.. That Kayla.. The young one.." she panted, having taken all of the hits from the two siblings, leaving her heavily injured. "..She's a traitor. She's gonna trick you.. She's luring you.. Into a Xionie trap.. By getting captured.."

Kayla blinked, "Say what? I don't believe ya. Not even i'd do that!"