Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Pokémon General

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 13, 2011, 04:53:17 PM
Zoroark

Default What do you want to see in BW?

Okay, I'm just gonna start out saying I don't actually watch the anime, I once did, but I follow along with what happens. What do you hope to happen some time during Ash's journey in Unova? Do you want him to bring back old pokémon? Should Iris catch a Hoenn starter? What pokémon do you want the characters to have? What kind of episodes do you want to see? Discuss it below!
---------
Personally:
I hope he evolves all his pokémon except Pikachu of course
I would want him to bring back Primeape,Charizard, or Sceptile
I think Iris should because May caught a bUlbasaur and Dawn got a Cyndaquil, so Iris should get Treecko
Old September 13, 2011, 07:15:53 PM
Shaymin

I think Snivy will evolve into Servine, Tepig will be Emboar and his Oshawott will be Dewott... since he has all three startes some how!!!
Old September 14, 2011, 02:54:10 AM
Landorus

One thing I want to really see is Iris's axew evolve into fraxure at least.That would be pretty cool

All of Ash's pokemon evolving exacpt Pikachu.

Them seeing Coablion.

E4 Members

I also hope oshawott or Tepig get to their final stasge. Snivy is awasome by it's looks.
Old September 14, 2011, 06:18:14 AM
Zoroark

If Snivy and Oshawott evolve once and Tepig fully evolves, it'll be a Legend of Zelda reference!
Old September 14, 2011, 04:34:48 PM
Giratina

Hehe, this is just a prediction, but they might meet paul and cynthia again? It would be cool to see a rematch, and maybe Trip and Paul can battle!
Old September 15, 2011, 09:04:36 AM
Zoroark

There definetly will be characters coming back. Do you think they'll ever air the rocket Vs. Plasma special? Why or why not? Do you think there was something innapropriate in the episode?
Old September 20, 2011, 04:56:48 PM
Linoone

Honestly, I would like them to start treating Ash as a teenager like he should be. I find that Sarah Natochenny does give him a more "grown up voice" but the writers still make him act childish. I would also like to see Pikachu much more powerful then he is. After all he "should" be a much higher level then most of the other Pokemon they encounter.
Old September 20, 2011, 05:05:14 PM
Servine

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2P View Post
Honestly, I would like them to start treating Ash as a teenager like he should be. I find that Sarah Natochenny does give him a more "grown up voice" but the writers still make him act childish. I would also like to see Pikachu much more powerful then he is. After all he "should" be a much higher level then most of the other Pokemon they encounter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJVw-wmy0vw

Of all things, I hope the later episodes get into Plasma more. I don't know if there are any patterns in the anime as I didn't watch anything between Indigo and Unova, but all I know they did so far is Plasma Vs Rocket which Arceus decided to set an earthquake on Japan to convince them to delay. If N is dumbed down, I will punch the inside of an envelope, seal it, and mail it to the company who does the anime.

Last edited by Glitchy Furrystuff; September 20, 2011 at 05:06:35 PM.
Old September 20, 2011, 06:43:03 PM
Linoone

I'm sure they will, they might also get into Team Plasma more in the movies. But I agree and I would like to see something more interesting happen. Most of the episodes are the same, meet a new Pokemon with a problem, help it, then hey look we're friends, now off to the next city.
Old September 24, 2011, 08:43:17 PM
Volcarona

I would like to see robot furniture in a boxing match on pogo sticks
while N does the duggie and Zekrom has a seizure.

But what I REALLY want, is a GOOD theme song.
Old September 25, 2011, 12:09:59 PM
Charizard

I want them to relate to the games as closely as possible, since the games have the best storyline so far and actually developed (Somewhat) characters, as opposed to "I want land for no apparent reason!"
Old September 26, 2011, 11:26:39 PM
Kyurem

I like to see more battles. I dont like the filler episodes where they meet just a pokemon and/or catch it and thats it.

Last edited by kakashidragon; September 26, 2011 at 11:26:52 PM.
Old October 2, 2011, 11:03:29 AM
Mudkip

I need to know why Ash's Pokemon's level resets every time they move to a new region. He sometimes has trouble battling the first gym leaders and his Pokemon have tons of experience from the last region (if he's using Pikachu or an old Pokemon...)

And the motto for the anime used to be "Gotta catch 'em all!" which makes me wonder why Ash never tries to catch them all. *thinks of the legendary Pokemon*
Old October 7, 2011, 04:38:25 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyogia View Post
I need to know why Ash's Pokemon's level resets every time they move to a new region. He sometimes has trouble battling the first gym leaders and his Pokemon have tons of experience from the last region (if he's using Pikachu or an old Pokemon...)

And the motto for the anime used to be "Gotta catch 'em all!" which makes me wonder why Ash never tries to catch them all. *thinks of the legendary Pokemon*
Well he technically got Reshiram/Zekrom in the Victini movies but they weren't really his.