Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 13, 2010, 12:23:48 PM
Keldeo

Default When our world ends..

..Another world begins.

The Earth has gone to, quite literally, hell. Most people were reduced to nothing but skin and bone, and most, became the Earth's next rulers..the Xionie, a race of zombies, not brain-eating "aaaah.." sayers, but a group of undead, with a cruel sense of Death over life, kill the living, rule the living, it's all the same to them. They belive the Living, are nothing but last week's trash, and need to be destoried. The reason the Xionie and the Earth's dying? It was all down to us, and one man, Nakumi Erauqs, a man with, as it was called, "Adolf Hitler syndrome" got loads of neuclear weapons, from all over the Earth, and nuked the world to kingdom come. (Or to high hell) Nakumi, before blowing the world up, had created a drug, Xionozine, which led to the creation of the Xionie. The name, Xionie, came from Xion, an anagram of No.i the imaginary number, and the letter X, then "ie" coming from "Isuka Eruaqs" the name of the girl that Xionozine was tested on. Isuka, was only 4, and was Nakumi's daughter. Nakumi then sealed Isuka in a tower, to stop her from kissing anyone, or killing anyone, as the effects of Xionozine are spread that way. Isuka, however, escaped, and created the Xionie after Nakumi blew up the Earth. The last of the Living have a few weapons..a bit of metal, and a lotta plasma. The Living must retake the Earth from the Xionie's rule, and destroy them.

Sign-up sheet-
Name-
Age-
Race- (Human, or Xionie?)
Gender- (Male/Female)
Personality- (Be sensible about this. Don't just post "____ is happy all the time and is never mad" or something short like that.)
Backstory- (Not really needed, it would help if ya made one though, for the Xionie, you'd put how you became one.)
Image/Looks- (Also, be sensible with this, don't just post "____ has brown hair and brown eyes. ____ wears a big shirt and small shorts" or something like that.)
Theme Song- (again, not needed, this one is for fun)
Other- (Any other things ya needed.)
Mine is..
Name- Destiny
Age- 9
Race- Human
Gender- Male, even though he doesn't look it.
Personality- Destiny, as his name says, belives in destiny. He is also very opimistic about the future, even when it seems hard, and also is normally pretty happy..But it's all a trick, he really is thinking of his memories of his parents and sister, Rika, dying thanks to the Xionie, and Rika becoming a Xionie..He normally crys when no-ones around, remembering about Rika. If no-one is there, he will also might try to stab himself, with anything sharp he can find, to join his sister. He can really be happy too, at times.
Backstory- Destiny came from a family of 4, his parents, him, and Rika. Rika and his parents, as I earlyer said, were murdered by the Xionie, and Rika even became one. Destiny fled the family home with his family sword, a blue bladed saber, with a small black keychain, of the Earth, and a small photo of his family on his 7th birthday, when his sister tried to murder him.
Image- (Forget about the level, focus on the picture)
Theme Song- Emo- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4R1D...safe_search=on
Normal/Happy- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_sA9...safe_search=on
Other- Destiny has no last name.

Last edited by Roxas; October 13, 2010 at 12:32:19 PM.
Old October 13, 2010, 05:37:15 PM
Landorus

I'd like to be in it.

Name: Gizamimi
Race: Human
Personality: She's very quiet most of the time, but she's always alert. Barely a twitch escapes her notice, which is very useful in battle. She thinks of anyone she befriends as family, but many of those "family members" were killed and/or transformed by the Xionie, so she's not quite sure whom she can trust anymore.

Backstory: Gizamimi was a strange girl. Since birth, her left ear had been oddly shaped. It was crowned with 3 spikes. Her father was afraid that this was a bad omen, but her mother convinced him to give this child of theirs a chance. He regretted this decision, however, when the Xionie attacked them. It'd been just after the nuclear bomb had hit their town. They'd hid in the basement when it'd happened, and when they came out, the Xionie were waiting for them. Gizamimi had been only five, so she hadn't understood why these weird men were attacking them, but she'd understood that they meant trouble. Her mother had told to go back into the basement and hide, so she'd done so. She hadn't waited five minutes, however, when she'd heard an agonized scream. Her mother had been killed. she heard her father's despaired cry, and the sound of steel against steel, and a sound that'd made her blood run cold. The sound of approaching footsteps. She'd looked around for something to defend herself with, and had grabbed an old walking stick, when the Xionie came through the basement door. They'd attacked her without a second thought, but Giza was ready for them. Somehow, she'd blocked the first attack with the old walking stick, and the blade of the long sword the Xionie held had gotten stuck in the wood. Gizamimi had pulled the sword out of the stick, and, somehow, she'd killed the two men in seconds. Remembering the cries she'd heard earlier, she ran to the door. Her mother lay, still as the grave, barely five feet in front of her. Her father was still fighting one of the Xionie. Giza had run to her mothers side, crying. She had sat there for what seemed like forever. Then, a voice spoke:
"You did this..."
Gizamimi looked up. There was her father, standing with his sword in his hand. He'd been pointing it at Giza.
"What?" she'd asked, puzzled.
"You did this! YOU brought them here! YOU killed Terresa!"
Gizamimi was silent. She'd never heard her father talk like this. He was still ranting, pacing and swinging his sword around.
" I told her, I said that she was a bad omen, I KNEW we should've gotten rid of her!!"
Gizamimi felt somthing cold press into her fingers. Her mothers locket had somehow been placed in her hand.
"Get out."
Giza looked up. "What?"
"GET UP, YOU ACURSED CHILD! YOU MANGY RAT!! YOU....."
What followed was several curses and insults that would have shamed a sailor. Gizamimi was quick to run.
"AND DON'T COME BACK, YOU HEAR ME?! NEVER!!!"
Gizamimi ducked into the nearest alley. in her left hand was the sword she'd claimed from that Xionie. In her right, was a small, silver locket. It was shaped like a teardrop, and had a small peice of turquoise in the center. Gizamimi put the locket around her neck, held her sword firmly, and walked on, away from her dead mother, away from her raging father, away from the happiness and love that had been in her life, until now.

Her hair hides her left ear.    

Theme song: At peace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX6J_LhuaGs
In battle:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poiqP...eature=related
Other: Gizamimi sometimes has nightmares about her father yelling at her.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 14, 2010 at 01:02:58 PM.
Old October 13, 2010, 08:36:17 PM
Regigigas

This seems really interesting I wanna sighn up.
Name-Magnus Unohamae
Age-15
Race-Human
Gender-Male
Personality-Happy most of the time but suffers from a troubled past.When he trys to block it out he can't help but think of his mother who sacraficed so much just for him to survive in this hell forsaken world....
Backstory-Magnus once lived a happy life with his mother Mitsuki who ran a bakery in their hometown,She made the best pies you would've ever tasted.Magnus's father was in the military so he was never home but on a rare ocasion he showed up on the door step and would stay for a few days before going back to the base where he was stationed.When the bombs fell Magnus and his mother managed to survive by staying in the cellar of their bakery, a week or so before this all happened Mitsuki got a call from her husband Gen Magnus's father saying to be prepared for the worst in a groaning type of speech like he had gone mad, when asked what was wrong with him Gen responded "I've seen some things that no one man should ever see, I was even attacked by a little girl! There was something strange about her but in a strange way I feel good....."he then Histarically laughed "Just be prepared for the worst cause when I come home it wont be "A visit".... The phone line then cut off.Back to present day. Screams and moans could be heard from outside from people who had survived, but it didn't sound like they were acting normal. A loud bang as if wood was breaking could be heard from upstairs...Magnus and Mitsuki went to see what it was and they were astonished to see what was in front of them Gen and around 9 other men were there in their in Armor but for what reason? Seven of the men went outside to fight what Gen called "Xionie" while Gen and his 2 most trusted men stood before Magnus. Gen commanded "Take them both downstairs now! I've got something instore for my wife!" he then laughed. Magnus and his mother were thrown down the cobble stone steps leading down to the cellar. Gen and his men tied up Mitsuki and killed her right before Magnus's very eyes, Gen shoving his crest embedded sword into her chest while she screamed in agany until she finally past. They left her hanging there as if she was just a play thing. Gen then pulled out a dagger from behind his right thigh carving a specific emblem into Magnus's left arm."Remember this emblem as you fall to your death in a moment, remember that I am the One.........Gen explained then screamed, "Kill him i'll be leaving to my rightful place, return to me when your done with this worthless mess!" He then vanished in the shadows. Magnus in tears and filled with rage ran to his mother's body holding her one last time, then lifting the crimsoned blade from Mitsuki's chest, He leaped twards the two men killing them horrifically.... As the two warriors lay there gasping for breath and gargling their own blood he finished them both with a slash to the throat. He then walked over to his mother told her "My love shall always be with you, as yours with mine". Not proud of what he had just done Magnus then left into wasteland that was now his only home...
Image-(Since then the carving has healed)
Theme song:
Peaceful-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsqbqeSrPjY
Angry or in battle-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HcJRYQnnlc
Other-Magnus carries around his mothers locket it is tied around his blade. He also carries around a pilot light from one of thr ovens in his mother's old bakery it reminds him of a happier and simpler time...

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 13, 2010 at 08:41:19 PM.
Old October 14, 2010, 09:26:42 AM
Keldeo

Both accepted..Shall we begin, and have more people join, or wait for more people? Also..Anybody want to RP as Rika?

Last edited by Roxas; October 14, 2010 at 09:35:08 AM.
Old October 14, 2010, 09:43:24 AM
Regigigas

We should wait until we atleast get 2 more people. And how do you plan on going around Rika's story?
Old October 14, 2010, 10:09:36 AM
Keldeo

Good point..Maybe i'll just RP as Rika, and Destiny, since..For a funny reason, they remind me of Claus and Lucas, from Mother 3.
Here's her sign-up sheet.

Name- Rika Tange (That is Destiny's real last name)
Age- Desesased. Died at the age of 12 (Or however you spell it..)
Gender- Female
Race- Xionie
Personality- Rika is very cruel..and quiet. She enjoys watching the Living suffer, and die. She also wants to finish what she started, and kill Destiny, to make him one of the Xionie, to be with her, as her second in command. Back when she was alive, she was very very girly..And loved her brother, to the point of protecting him from the Xionie, even if she became one of them.
Backstory- She was killed by the Xionie, and became one. She tried to kill Destiny, to make him one of them..But he escaped.
Image-
Theme Song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQlgF...safe_search=on
Other- Rika is Destiny's sister, who was killed by the Xionie. She is also one of the Highest Ranking Xionie, after Isuka

Last edited by Roxas; October 14, 2010 at 12:07:57 PM.
Old October 14, 2010, 10:14:25 AM
Regigigas

This thread is being moved to the Serious Roleplay section.
Old October 14, 2010, 10:53:42 AM
Landorus

Ooh, this seems nice, let me in.

Name: Idno (duh)

Race: Human

Backstory: Idno was a bit of a problem child before the world blew up. He didn't have many friends, and he didn't talk much, but what he did say was usually vulgar and hurtful. When the world exploded, Idno was saved from the blast because he was crying out of anger in his panic room in his basement. When he heard the explosion, he got out after the noise settled down to see his family dying in front of the door. While Idno was Drowning in guilt a Xionie Lieutenant named Dunn put his family out of their misery and gave Idno a nasty gash on is arm. Since then, Idno has sworn revenge on the Xionie for killing his family.

Personality: Idno has a very fragile pride and can explode at the slightest hint of an insult. He is also extremely violent and likes to use cruel and unusual means to torture and kill his enemies. He also likes to see things slowly collapse and/or burn to the ground.

Image/Looks: Idno is pretty tall and sightly overweight. He has a huge scar on his left forearm where Dunn cut it open. He has a great stature for combat, but one of he worst runners in the country of his age.

Theme song: "Without a Fight," by Hoobastank

Other: His weapon of Choice is any kind of long sword, but he also loves heavy weaponry and will jump at any shotgun or Missile launcher he finds

(This'll serve as a replacement before I find a good picture)

Last edited by Idno58; October 14, 2010 at 11:13:09 AM.
Old October 14, 2010, 11:40:45 AM
Keldeo

Accepted..But the RP's moving to the Serious area..So..It's best to Re-post your characters there.
Old October 14, 2010, 12:07:38 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
Accepted..But the RP's moving to the Serious area..So..It's best to Re-post your characters there.
But I can't post there... It says I don't have the right authority or something. Don't you have to be at least a mod to do Serious roleplaying?
Old October 14, 2010, 01:04:46 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idno58 View Post
But I can't post there... It says I don't have the right authority or something. Don't you have to be at least a mod to do Serious roleplaying?
You need to ask Cat. I messaged him a while ago, but I don't think he's been online since then.