Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 2, 2010, 10:21:37 AM
Keldeo

Default Why fear death..? (Horror/Mystery RP)

You are running through darkness, not knowing what you are running from..It suddenly appears infront of you, grinning, it's red eyes are the last thing you see, besides a voice, a girl's, telling you "Don't fear death..accept death..welcome death.." then a laugh, as a stabbing sensation goes through your body.. It's the modern day, in a small town, but news of a serial killer are going around, killing at night. Nobody knows who's next, the police were slaughtered, the main chiefs of the town were killed next..Who knows? You might be the next one to die..And welcome death.

Sign-up sheet
Name-
Age-
Description/picture- (about 2 lines for a description, Minimum.)
Gender-
Personality- (2-5 lines, please!)
Other-
Weapons-
Theme Song- (Not needed, but it's just for fun)

Mine (Yeah, i'm havin' two)
Name- Rena Mort
Age- 16
Description/picture- http://angelbeats.wikia.com/wiki/File:Yui_3.png
Gender- Female
Personality- Rena has a spilt personality, the other awakens around near Dawn. She's normally a really upbeat and happy-go-lucky girl, but her other personality is that of a murderer's, she is cold, sadistic and cruel.
Other- She is the girl from the plot, the murderer. Her eyes change colour when her personality changes, from pink to red.
Weapons- Anything sharp she can get her hands on
Theme Song- (Normal Personality) My Soul, Your Beats! ~Yui version~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sZIw9M7XDU (Murderer personality)Naraku No Hana ~Speed Anime Trance Laughing Remix~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV1xXrIPt-Q

Name- Tenshi Nakamura
Age- 16
Description/picture- http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...vel_Tenshi.png
Gender- Female
Personality- Tenshi is very quiet, and withdrawn, she doubts there actually is a killer on the loose in the town. She is also pretty cold towards some people.
Other- N/A
Weapons-
Theme Song- Dear You ~Kind~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR2Vg...eature=related
Old December 2, 2010, 10:47:08 AM
Landorus

Name: Beldaran
Picture:

Personality: Shy, mostly keeps to herself. Mostly very sweet and kind, but can be quite the Smart-Alec when she feels like it. Rarely ever gets angry, but when she does, she erupts like a volcano.
Other: Her Amulet was made for her by her Dad, who is a silversmith, when she was seven. She used to believe it had some sort of magic inside of it, but has mostly grown out of that now.
Weapons: Her Dad's sword, which is a smoky gray color. Is also very skilled with a long bow.
Theme song: Can't think of anything ATM.

I might make another character soon.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; December 11, 2010 at 10:45:12 AM.
Old December 2, 2010, 10:50:01 AM
Keldeo

Accepted, Spiky-chan.
Old December 16, 2010, 10:08:09 PM
Floatzel

Name- Troy Rivaas
Age- 19
Gender- M
Description- Has fair hair, and piercing silver eyes that seem to have both a mischevious gleam and an intelligent gaze. Somewhat tall with a lean body.
Personallity- Outgoing and naturally popular because of his good looks. Speaks with an accent that sounds like a mixture of British and Austrailian, though reverts to American when serious.
Weapon- Twin swords with a single large blue jewel in each hilt.
Other- Very rich, and owns a mansion. There is somthing strange about him...
Old December 17, 2010, 02:14:50 PM
Keldeo

Accepted. Shall we start?
Old December 17, 2010, 02:16:05 PM
Landorus

I'm ready to go, though we might want to wait for someone else. Just a suggestion, though.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; December 18, 2010 at 07:48:11 AM.
Old December 19, 2010, 10:20:22 AM
Floatzel

I think we should start, as the only people who RP on VR is us from WOWE and the people from The Sentinal (did I spell that right?).
Old December 19, 2010, 11:17:10 PM
Keldeo

We'll wait for Connec, who says he's gonna join.
Old December 20, 2010, 06:27:44 AM
Floatzel

Name- Sangurasu "Sunny" Cornely
Age- 16
Description/picture-
Minus the PokéBall, alright?    

Gender- Male
Personality- Shy/reserved. Mostly wants to be alone and left in peace. Can get quite angry if bothered and talks only if neccessary or when he feels like.
Other- Does never put down his shades, not even for sleeping.
Weapons- Multi-Purpose Fighting Knife
Old December 20, 2010, 07:40:00 AM
Keldeo

Accepted. We start.. Now!~
Old December 20, 2010, 08:35:09 AM
Landorus

.. So... Who's going first?
Old December 21, 2010, 12:39:45 AM
Keldeo

(No idea, but i'm sick and probably won't be on as much.. Stupid heaters not working..)
Old December 21, 2010, 10:08:54 AM
Landorus

(Aw, sorry to hear.. Legend and I kinda thought you were going to start.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; December 21, 2010 at 10:12:49 AM.
Old December 30, 2010, 12:20:02 PM
Keldeo

(We're starting this show up.. NOW! *shoots someone*)
Rena was in a trash dump outside the main city, hiding a body. It was midnight, and her darker personality was in control.. She opened up an old van, and threw the body inside, with all the rest of the rotting bodys of the people she'd murdered in the nights gone by.
Old December 30, 2010, 12:29:41 PM
Landorus

Beldaran stirred, turning over in her sleep. She'd been having a really weird dream, something that happened pretty often, when her Dad's snoring had woken her. It was amazing how well the sound of his snoring could travel down the hall. "Well, at least one of us is getting some good sleep." She muttered, drifting off again.
Old December 30, 2010, 12:34:43 PM
Keldeo

Tenshi however, was walking around the city, carrying a knife, just in case, she trusted no one in the city, but doubted there was actually a killer on the loose.
Rena looked up to the moon, "It's nearly time.."
Old December 30, 2010, 12:45:05 PM
Landorus

Beldaran tossed and turned for a minute, then sat up. "Oh, forget it." She muttered, throwing off her blankets. She stepped into her slippers, and walked into the kitchen. She took a glass from the cupboard, and filled it with water, looking out the window. "The moon sure is beautiful this evening." She thought aloud.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; December 30, 2010 at 02:58:21 PM.
Old December 30, 2010, 11:36:47 PM
Floatzel

Half past midnight, Troy silently meditated on his bed, calculating the square root of pi, when his thought proccesses are interupted by the memory of the dream he had yesterday. Pondering on the strange girl's words, he remembered the last time he died.
He had eliminated two enemies with his sniper rifle, using up his last shots for the weapon, forcing him to flee from the safety of the tower into the night below. Injuring three more with a well placed grenade, he left them to die from their wounds. He quickly located two more of the enemy soldiers, mowing them down with machine gun fire. He had thought that he had taken out the last of them, the ones who massacred his teammates, his friends. Then he registered the grenade impacting his helmet, and his brains splattered over the pavement.
"That was a great game, I haven't had one as good as that in ages! But who was the player who threw that grenade?" asked Troy.
"I think that was TheOneWhoDied, he was the only one left," replied Alex.
"Really? I thought I killed him in the grenade blast. I guess he must have survived. Oh, well. See ya later guys, I'm getting tired."
Old December 31, 2010, 05:50:45 AM
Keldeo

(Y'know, that reminded me of CoD online. Once dead, you're dead for good.)
Rena snuck away from the van, closing the doors with a dull metalic ring, "The moon.. All life ends where it began.."
Old December 31, 2010, 06:30:13 AM
Floatzel

Sangurasu sat down on the edge of the pavement, playing a little bit with his knife he always had with him. He let out a sigh as he thought about his parents and how he just ran away from home, but he was also glad he finally escaped them. After a while, he got back up, continue to wander around pointlessly, searching for a place he could stay at during the night.
Old December 31, 2010, 08:51:13 AM
Landorus

Setting her now empty water glass next to the sink, Beldaran looked out the window again. A pale beam of moonlight shone into the kitchen, falling across her. Almost without thinking, she reached into her nightshirt, and pulled out her amulet. It was a small thing, slightly smaller than her palm. She looked at it, tilting it slightly so the moonlight shone onto the highly detailed tree on it's face. She never took it off, not even when she slept. After a moment, she tucked it back under her shirt, and went back to bed.
Old January 14, 2011, 04:26:46 PM
Keldeo

Rena then smiled as if she'd gone crazy, and laughed, "Nobody'll find you.. Nobody'll hear you.. My sweet corpses.." Her other personality really was pretty crazy.
Old April 16, 2011, 12:13:51 PM
Shaymin

Name- Mikoru Aliki
Age-15
Description/picture- white hair, long in pig tails with red streaks and blue eyes, 5'2", wears a long sleave red-black stripe shirt underneath a white shirt and black jean skirt
Gender- female
Personality-Mikoru is on the edge of abusive and suicidal. She is always looked over because of her overachieving older brother. Her solitary dispostion holds her back from making friends. Mikoru however loves music and only smiles jamming to her favorite band and always has ear buds in her ears
Other- N/A
Weapons- a pocketknife in her back pocket
Theme Song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZudX66IBat8

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; April 16, 2011 at 12:15:10 PM. Reason: grammar
Old April 17, 2011, 07:54:29 AM
Keldeo

(Approved?..)
Old April 17, 2011, 07:15:31 PM
Shaymin

New in town, Mikoru was wandering around the street with her earbuds in her ears. The only light was the the moon and her mp3 player's screen. It was extremely late, almost midnight, and she was sure noone was around. My Chemical Romance was playing but shortly cut from static. "That's odd. I downloaded this from iTunes so there shouldn't be static." Suddenly she heard hear some one whispering in her ear. Instinctively, Mikoru pulled the pocket knife from her back pocket, but noone was around, so she put it up. "Damn it! Stupid hallucinations!" Hallucinations were almost too familiar to her. Yuri, her Harvard graduate, brother, thought her hallucinations and weapon wielding were dangerous, but Yuri was a lawyer and thought everything was dangerous. Mikoru yawned violently and started home.