Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 21, 2011, 04:12:50 PM
Zoroark

Default Cliché Much? [Sign-Ups]

Warning:
The following RPG may contain randomness, clichés, and the torture of characters. If you are appalled by any or all of those, please find a more suited RPG for your needs.

Cliché Much?

It was a really boring day at the Anyday Inn. The Anyday Inn is just one of those really cheap, dirty motels that accepts anyone. Anyway, a meteor struck the nearby supermarket, causing a freak earthquake that shook the whole Inn. Thankfully all the residents survived. But then the sky changed color from blue to green, and then turned hot fuschia pink(ooh pretty colors) like some drugged up candyland.

Then there was a harsh flash of light and this strange old man appeared in a white see-through(ew) robe.

"I bet y'all are all wonderin' why this all happened and such."

All of the residents nodded in disbelief at this strange old man.

"Well I'm the Light Overlord of Lightness. And there's this dude, the Dark Overlord of Darkness, who wants to take over the world and torture you humans for all eternity. Doesn't sound fun, am I right?"

They all nod in response. "Well, why can't you take him out since you are the Light Overlord of Lightness?"

"Because our weakness is our affinity. I'm weak to light and he's weak to darkness. And the sun is slowly killing me as we speak, so I better rap this up quick. The Dark Overlord of Darkness has created a disease, Stupidnamia, that will spread across the earth. It causes humans to crave bananas for the rest of their life. And in turn, it gives them explosive diarrhea and will lead to them going insane, thus ending the human race!"

Everyone gasps.

"And it seems that to end his dasterdly deed, you meddling kids need to stop him ASAP! It seems as if it is time for me to move on, to die, so to speak..."

"Bu...But where do we start?"

"Wherever you want. It's a RPG, use your imagination." Then the old man fell down and turned to dust.

Okay this RPG is basically a parody of RPG's. So feel free to bring in(and poke fun at) clichéd events, torture your character, get yourself involved, etc. Just have fun. Randomness is encouraged. However, your character must be related to a genre, such as romance, comedy, drama, horror, etc. Just pick one, I don't bite.

Accepted Character(s)    

None... Yet! ;D

Time for the sign-up sheets. ^^

Name: (Obviously what your character is called, try to make it relate to your chosen genre. Just makes it funner.)
Age: (How old is your character. Make it relate to the genre.)
Species: (Your character doesn't have to be human if your genre is like horror or whatever.)
Personality: (Your character's personality and what goes on in their head.)
History: (Your character's history--need I say more?)
Physical Appearance: (what your character looks like)
Typical clothes: (what do they usually wear day to day?)
Genre: (What genre are they from?)
Weapon/Gear: (What your character uses to fight, and the items they have with them)
Catchphrase: (Optional, if your character has a stereotypical thing they like to say, it goes here.)
Other: (Anything that doesn't fit in the above classifications?)

My sign-up.

Name: Donna Primae
Species: Human
Personality: Overly dramatic. 'nuff said. But really, she's a major prima donna. If you want to be friends with her, you need to tend to her every need. She cries so easily, it's not even funny. She tries to abide her diet, but sometimes her emotions take the best of her, and she ends up stuffing her mouth with anything deep-fried and smuthered in chocolate.

She has tons of cash, so even though she is an arrogant *****, her money usually buys her friends. And if you do happen to become BFF's with her, let's just say you will be one lucky rich dog. Donna can be quite vain sometimes, and likes to cause drama just because. Gossiping is her hobby.

History: Her mother is almost a clean-cut copy of Donna. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, you know what I'm saying? She was spoiled a lot when she was... err always. She had nannies take care of her every worry, so she is not really accustomed to dealing with things herself.

You may be asking why she is stuck in this crappy hotel. Well that's because her parents abandoned her on the side of the street. Why? Well they didn't really have a reason. So what became of her father? Well he is a viking, or was. We're not absolutely sure how a viking happened to marry a socialite, so don't ask.

Physical Appearance: Donna's quite slim. She's of average height for her age. Her face is clean of all blemishes and moles. She has small pink lips and a petite button nose. She is quite tan as she tans quite a lot. She has big blue-green eyes and almost-white blonde hair that she usually ties in a pony-tail.

Typical clothes: Nothing. A white dress that trancends down to her knees. There is a pink bow wrapped around her waste for effect. She also wears black high-heels which are um... High.

Genre: Drama! *gasp*

Weapon/Gear: A spiked mace hidden in Donna's gigantic purse. She may seem like the kind of girl who doesn't like to carry around heavy medeval weapons, but her father was viking, so what'd you expect? Donna will smack you with it if you upset her enough, so watch out!

Her purse carries all of her valuables like money, food, etc. Her purse is bright pink with black polka-dots.

Catchphrase: Nothing really, except that you will hear her utter lots of *gasps* and "oh no you didn't!"
Other: Nothing really.

Any questions or concerns will be posted here too. Sign-Ups are currently... Open