Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Battling and Trading Archive > Rate My Team

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 13, 2012, 05:40:18 AM
Haxorus

Default Help me with a team

I'm only guessing where this thread goes, move this if necessary, mods.

Okay so in preparation for my return to Pokemon (oh3DSusoexpensive ) I'm going to slide my SoulSilver cartridge in there and get some practice before I start going wifi.
Now, my current team is this:

Groudon
Ninetales
Mightyena
Metagross
Lopunny
Aggron

How good do those six mesh together? I'm going to restart the game to get used to the feel again, but that's pretty much my main team. Some variations occur, like replacing Aggron with an elemental fang Steelix, and Lopunny for Scizor, but um, yeah that's it.

Edit: Since I'm stupid, I forgot:

Rotom( I'm gonna need to make him heat Rotom)
Absol
Mightyena
Ninetales
Haunter
Mismagious

This like my darkghostfiery...team.

Last edited by zsaberslash; April 13, 2012 at 02:25:35 PM. Reason: Moved to Rate My Team.
Old April 13, 2012, 06:12:14 AM

I think here would be a better place for rating teams:http://victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=85

As for your team:
Rotom( I'm gonna need to make him heat Rotom)
Absol
Mightyena
Ninetales
Haunter
Mismagious

I think it looks good so far, you might have a little trouble countering Dark and Water types, but I don't think it will be a problem.
And your other team:
Groudon
Ninetales
Mightyena
Metagross
Lopunny
Aggron

Replacing Lopunny and Aggron with 2 other steel types will give you a big weakness to Fire. Fire types with the sun to help them is a complete nightmare for Steel types. I would suggest adding a Rock type or two, as they can counter Fire types and also receive less damage from Water attacks from the sun being up. Dragon types are also a good idea if they happen to have Fire type attacks.