Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White

Notices

Old September 28, 2010, 07:17:12 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
I just caught Kubaruon with only 4 dusk balls.
HeatRotomFTW1997 caught the Ice/Dragon Legendary with 1 Ultra Ball, at full HP, but paralyzed. O.O

Old September 29, 2010, 12:09:19 AM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW View Post
Yesterday, my Pokemon White journey began! Thus far, I have 2 badges (My battle against Aroe was intense) and have gone as far as Yagaruma Forest. I curently have a Jyanobii, Kurumiru, and Churine.
Jealousy. Anyway Black came in the mail today. I haven't played it though cause my mums DS is somewhere in what our family call, THE BOTTOMLESS SUITCASE.
Old September 29, 2010, 01:33:35 PM
Kyurem

This morning, I beat the 3rd Gym Leader with, uhh, much difficulty. The first Pokemon Artie sent out (I don't remember what it was called) was a real pain, killing everything with that annoying Poison move that I also don't remember. For some reason, Hahakomori was the easiest Pokemon to defeat. Also, I defeated Belle and have yet to face Cheren and win. (I hate Nitro Charge) Nonetheless, my team has gotten a much needed improvement:

Jyanobii (Level 25): It only gained one level since the last time I posted here... o.o
Hahakomori (Level 25): Very helpful in defeating Artie. It evolved from Kurumayu after only one level. It loves me.
Yanappu (Level 22): Traded from HRFTW1997, it is pretty useful. Seed Bomb is a very useful move.
Churine (Level 21): Very difficult to train, especially since Magical Leaf is it's only damaging move. Can't wait for the Sun Stone.
Monmen (Level 21): Traded from HRFTW1997, it is the hardest Pokemon to train, without a doubt. It's pretty weak, Mega Drain is its only damging move, and all around difficult Pokemon. Again, can't wait for the Sun Stone.

Old September 30, 2010, 07:27:09 AM
Giratina

Still with no idea where I'm to go next (7 badges, and I just saw * fly of on a ****** at the top of a tower thing), I headed into a cave. After wandering around for ten or so minutes and playing with strength, I bagged myself a Kibago and Kobaruon (The Steel/Fighting Legendary)! I has a happy! Now, if someone could point me in the direction I should take now...?
Old September 30, 2010, 05:41:43 PM
Kyurem

Day 4, 4th Gym. I still have yet to face the gym Leader, but the Emongas are a pain in the you-know what. So was N. I also paid a visit to the Resort Desert, went into the cave, and so on. Here's my team thus far now...

Jyanobii (Level 30): Pretty good. I taught it Slam, which isn't turning out to be a good idea.
Hahakomori (Level 28 ): Not much changes, only went up 3 levels.
Yanappu (Level 26): Got some much needed practice. In 5 levels, I'm using the Leaf Stone on it.
Churine (Level 24): Still not too great. It's KO'd way to easily, not giving me much reason to use it. I guess it just needs more training.
Monmen (Level 23): Ugh, see above comment.
Marakacchi (Level 20): The main reason for the Resort Desert trip. Honestly, I haven't used it yet, but I will soon.

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; September 30, 2010 at 05:42:28 PM. Reason: (Level 28) smiley problem.
Old October 1, 2010, 07:18:26 AM
Giratina

Now with 8 badges and four level-40s in my disposal, I'm taking a trip to (what I assume is) Victory Road. I just walked through eight doors, each with a gym badge design imprinted onto them
Old October 1, 2010, 05:40:09 PM
Kyurem

Day 5, 5th Gym. Not really all that bad, but my accomplishment is subverted by the fact that the Gym Leader had Ground-types. Caught some more Pokemon, too, meaning I had to get rid of some. Here's my team:

Jyanobii [Level 31]: No real change, mainly because I had to train my other Pokemon.
Hahakomori [Level 29]: Not much of a change, again.
Marakacchi [Level 30]: This thing is BEASTLY! Really helped in beating the 4th Gym, as it murdered the Emongas.
Monmen [Level 29]: Lotsa training on Tabunnes here. Not as bad as before now, luckily.
Tamagetake [Level 28]: One of the new Pokemon I caught. A little brittle, but it should be fine.
Shikijika [Level 27]: Had intersting moves. Jump Kick and Faint Attack was definitely interesting.

Pokemon left in Storage:

Yanappu [Level 27]: Sorry, dude, Shikijika really outclassed you on move range.
Churine [Level 26]: Uh...how can I put this...sorry, RotomGuy?

Old October 1, 2010, 06:30:08 PM
Haxorus

Just started my journey today! Tsutarja is awesome!

My Tsutarja    

Last edited by Turtwig; October 1, 2010 at 06:31:28 PM.
Old October 2, 2010, 01:19:58 AM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW View Post
Day 5, 5th Gym. Not really all that bad, but my accomplishment is subverted by the fact that the Gym Leader had Ground-types. Caught some more Pokemon, too, meaning I had to get rid of some. Here's my team:

Jyanobii [Level 31]: No real change, mainly because I had to train my other Pokemon.
Hahakomori [Level 29]: Not much of a change, again.
Marakacchi [Level 30]: This thing is BEASTLY! Really helped in beating the 4th Gym, as it murdered the Emongas.
Monmen [Level 29]: Lotsa training on Tabunnes here. Not as bad as before now, luckily.
Tamagetake [Level 28]: One of the new Pokemon I caught. A little brittle, but it should be fine.
Shikijika [Level 27]: Had intersting moves. Jump Kick and Faint Attack was definitely interesting.

Pokemon left in Storage:

Yanappu [Level 27]: Sorry, dude, Shikijika really outclassed you on move range.
Churine [Level 26]: Uh...how can I put this...sorry, RotomGuy?
Is Churine really that bad? Oh well. When I get black and white out the suitcase... well... THAT BAT THING REPLACES HIM! I'M SO SORRY CHURINE! *runs of crying
Old October 2, 2010, 06:54:55 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
Is Churine really that bad? Oh well. When I get black and white out the suitcase... well... THAT BAT THING REPLACES HIM! I'M SO SORRY CHURINE! *runs of crying
It's not so much that Churine was bad, after all, it has a very decent Sp. Atk. The only problem I had with it is that it was defeated way too easily, and with the upcoming Gyms ahead, I need more type versatility.

Anyways, Day 6, not quite at the 6th Gym yet. I got out of Electric Rock Cave, providing some good training. Here's my team now:

Jyanobii [Level 33]: We're almost there! Just a few more levels! The addition to Leaf Blade to his moves was very good.
Tesshido [Level 32]: Before I got the game, and saw Tesshido's typing, I knew it was going to help a lot. I was right. This thing's ability really works well on multi-hitting moves, has wonderful defenses and Attack, and with Curse in its moveset, it's going to be a powerhouse.
Hahakomori [Level 32]: Hahakomori's usabilty is slowly going down, sadly. I did teach it Slash to get rid of (I don't know why I still had this) Tackle, and also X-Scissor by TM. Still, it's a very usable Pokemon on the team.
Shikijika [Level 31]: It's OK. Kinda brittle, but decent attacks. I think it's brittle problem will dissipate once it evolves.
Tamagetake [Level 30]: Giga Drain is it's only real usable move that does decent damage, but Effect Spore has helped me out in pinches.
Monmen [Level 30]: Again, waiting for that Sun Stone. I need something to learn Flying-type moves, don't I?

Pokemon left in storage:

Marakacchi [Level 30]: Put in the PC merely for team versatility, Marakacchi had been a wonderful part of the team. Thank you very much.

Old October 2, 2010, 07:15:27 AM
Shaymin

I beat the 6th gym yesterday, mom still has my DS Lite taken away. My team is awesome and they are all their last forms except for Warubiru.
Old October 2, 2010, 12:07:15 PM
Kyurem

I is having a really big sad right now. I tried connecting to Wi-fi, but it didn't work, and I had to turn the game off. And what's worse is that I haven't saved in a while. >.<

Old October 2, 2010, 12:16:25 PM
Giratina

Aww, man, the exact same thing happened to me. If you try connecting to Pokémon Global Link it won't work since the service is down at the moment. However, the game assumes that as long as you have a Wi-Fi connection, Global Link will work, so it won't stop trying to connect. :l

For now, don't use Global Link. The GTS and Battle/Trade servers still work.
Old October 2, 2010, 12:20:54 PM
Kyurem

...K. *makes note that I have to go through Electric Rock Cave again and put proper Pokemon back in storage and catch Tesshido again*

Old October 2, 2010, 12:21:43 PM
Haxorus

I can't wait till' the Global Link starts back up again, but it wouldn't be any use to me since I've JUST started the game

Tags
pokémon bw, recent happenings